All Comments on 'Charitable Donations'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

This is not my usual type of story to read.

But I have enjoyed your stories so I gave it a go. I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed this tale. It was well thought out and written. While I hate what happened to Art I understand why it happened and the fact the LOVE was the overlying theme of this story made it palatable. 5 Stars and Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic abd really quite sick. Hurrah for this amazing woman who does so much for people in need. She finds a couple deeply grieving, depressed and close to suicide and, rather than just help them, she offers to help them IF they Agee to be sex slaves to her for a year.

Although she says she doesn’t want to harm their marriage, instead make it better. She pimps the wife out to contributors, who all seemingly are black men with their legendary BBC’s. Like making a woman a Black cock shores improving their marriage. She also becomes, almost over night, a fan of lesbian sex.

How’s hubby competing with the BBC’s and the new interest in lesbian sex.

But, hey good ole Arts getting a little himself until their pimped out to contributors to raise money for the charities to help the poor and needy (or the ones not being pimped). Although when signing the contract Art’s scarred for life by a contributed despite this woman saying everyone’s checked out extensively.

And after being scared for life, amazingly Arts not even slightly angry but instead feels bad because she feels to blame (she is). I

Mean obviously the concerned (lol) wife isn’t too bothered she was in a gang bang with three big dicked black men at the time and more than happy.

A loving monogamous couple have now become a hot wife and cuck living a swinger lifestyle and now they’ll be approaching those in desperation abd trying to ping them out.

You’d think this was a woman writing this, wife gets to have a wide variety of men abd hubby gets a little to keep him happy ( maybe some off the wife too if she’s any free time)

Solid 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.