Charity Relations - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering the other day nightmare, his boss would say, 'And the eye candy is improving, I see!' this time, he almost felt the pinch his boss would give to his girly booty.

Finally, the Showwoman's voice brought him back to reality.

"Show me the slip of paper number one, and keep your hand closed, for the number two is to be shown only for your sponsor. Now go, dear!"

The cross-dressed guy showed her his next costume.

"Everyone, I'm sure, will be happy to see Ms. Tent as a Yoga instructor."

'What the actual fuck? Is she kidding me?' John thought as he turned the slip of paper so he could look at it, and indeed it said, in bold letters, 'YES, YOGA INSTRUCTOR, BITCH!

'Maybe this trying hard to be funny is part of the style, I guess,' John mentally replied the paper as he closed his hand around the other one. So he could give it to Sarah.

"Okay, Ms. Tent, time to head for the dressing room! Chop chop! And if you dilly dally, there might be a snip snip as a punishment." The showwoman made a scissor motion with her fingers as she extracted a few giggles from the judges nearby.

John was considering taking a slower route to try and peek into the secret costume, but even a mocking threat could mean more embarrassment here.

Just as his deep breaths seemed to work, he finally started to calm his pole down. There she was, the sponsor of his participation, Sarah, waiting for him with the biggest smile he ever saw on that woman's face!

"Oh babe, I know how embarrassed you are!-" Sarah was interrupted by John,

"You don't know half of it! I don't know what is going on. This thing has a mind of its own."

"Babe"

"Look, I know it is for charity, but come on, is it really permitted? "

"Live sex shows"

"What? I'm an appetizer for people who are going to watch other people fuck on stage?"

"It raises money, sweet cheeks!"

"I wanna go home... Can't I just quit?" John whined.

"Well, no, if you quit, not only will you succeed at getting me mad for wasting our time in preparing you for this. But you will also just go through all the laughs for nothing because the donations start now, and people need to donate based on contestants. The money you raise is the point system."

"WHAT?"

"Can't you stand it, babe? For me?" Sarah pouted, trying to look good. She even squeezed her arms to enhance her cleavage to his towering point of view.

John took a few moments to think all this over.

Maybe if he could raise more money by making people laugh, that would be okay, but Sarah could up her game as well...

"My treat better be good after this."

"It will be!"

"What if I keep getting mocked out there? Do I get anything else?"

"Oh, so that is it? You will be my good boy if I dangle more rewards for you?" Sarah smiled and bitted her lower lip again. Trying to look sexy for him.

"Something like that, yes," John responded more seriously.

Sarah reached for his member and massaged it.

"How about way more stuff, stud?" Her gentle caress brought back his potency and easily stiffened him.

"What stuff?"

His girlfriend just kept caressing his source of trouble.

"Open table, keep going till the end of the day, be my good boy and present yourself as a lady here, do what I say and.."

She teased him just a bit longer and felt his legs trying to move as she took her hand away.

"And?" He said in frustration, still seeking her hands.

"And I will be your good girl, at least once a week, for two months."

"Open table? Anything? At least once a week?"

"At the very least... I mean, if you are a good girl and get to the winning position, then I will be more than convinced that I should please you any way you want, right?"

John could think of all the possibilities that she always told him 'NO' and 'HELL NO.'

"Deal!"

"Ladies, you better get ready. Whoever is not ready does not get donations!" A producer announced to the whole room.

"Deal, let's change your costume, Ms. Tent. We are on the clock!" Sarah said in her happy glint and a smiley face.

Girlfriend quickly undressed boyfriend. As they had lost time discussing, she decided to keep his lingerie underneath the white yoga pants she shoved his legs in. John barely had time to object as she closed a very light blouse of sportswear. Taking the big wig out and putting it back required a precision that they had acquired in their practice month before today's big events,

"Why the wigs are always needed again?" John asked, somewhat annoyed with the hassle of the big beehive wig

"They represent the hair donations for people with cancer." Came the answer. This made John stop and think that a few laughs for a good cause, an excellent cause, weren't that bad after all.

Sarah finished up her part for now, she would wait for him to get back, so she just gave him a little peck on the lips and a slap on his butt as he walked to the forming line of pageants.

'I look ridiculous!' John thought as he glanced at a mirror to his side, 'WHITE YOGA PANTS, and now my lingerie is showing!' He was now repenting even after starting the whole negotiation. Time was not in his favor, and maybe he had just had time to prepare for the *thud* that his distracting glance caused him.

"'Sorry, I was not looking," John started his apology as he was instantly stunned with what he was looking at.

"Don't worry honey, I get that more than you would expect lately." Was the response in a sexy voice from the over-the-top womanly figure in front of John.

'Is this a guy? What was his stage name again?'

John was still blinking. He almost rubbed his eyes, but he needed that makeup to be intact for the current contest.

"Ms. Tent, I'm Peaches. It was quite the pleasure to have you bump into me." Said the womanly-figured person with a considerable badonkadonk while looking over her shoulders at John.

'Damn!'

'She looks like a real woman! Although, one with a massive ass!'

'Why have a fake ass that big, though?'

John's gaze was still fixed on this woman, dressed as a barista, her wig a big, red, curly bouffant with blunt bangs. Her face had plump lips and a sultry expression.

"You like it, cutie?" Peaches self-spanked, causing the substantial booty to jiggle violently for a second. Her feminine voice surprised John, as he expected a lame falsetto like his stage voice.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to -"

"Shush, we are going to be on a line. I'm in front of you, unbelievable ass in your face while we climb the stairs.." She started.

"Keep looking. I enjoy the attention!" She winked, looking forward, and started to climb the short stairs as the line slowly progressed.

The constriction of the white yoga pants ensured that the twitching masculine member kept up with its pumping, causing a spot to form down Joy's right inner thigh. If it kept growing, most likely due to the view of the teasing sexy bubble butt right next to John's face, the spot might be visible from his front without the need to inspect his legs precisely. If this were a competition on wet pants, John would definitely have a mushroom head start!

With the line slowly moving, John could not help but keep glazing and gazing at the short skirt encased round rear in front of him. She was dressed as a diner barista, but the skirt was stretched tight in those globes. As his eyes glanced towards her legs, he could find no seam of change in skin color.

'Is that one of those body suits that Sarah wanted me to wear at first?'

'Am I glad I refused now? Imagine giving her the liberty of molding my body so I could look like a modern-day woman rapper, shaking a stripper's ass around just for some laughs.'

At this point, he could not help himself but remember that his most prominent masculine feature at the moment actually drew more laughs by its failure to falter in virility in a moment much too unfortunate for him even to conceive that the show was not over yet, and there were more contests to compete in.

As he also paid attention to the other 'women' in front of the stairs and saw the many costumes every one of them wore, he thought, why the fuck he had to dress in a ridiculous combination and strut as confidently as any other that would be dressed in a less humiliating manner.

'Hell, I'm not full of curves, at least not exaggerated ones.' Looking at his own pair of fake breasts, at least the mounds that his lack of a sports brand formed in his loose, baggy shirt.

'I could be a diner waitress without shame, not booty to show off like this bimbo in front of me!'

And the throb-twitch combo in John's pants confirmed he indeed liked the bimbo's exaggerated curves right before him.

They kept climbing the stairs. Peaches went right in front of him. Her turn along the runway was filled with wolf whistles, cat calls, and other animal sounds one might understand as being a mix of cow's 'moos' and horses 'neighs', but those were way less prevalent than all the previous ones.

As Peaches finished her enticing attention-grabbing strut, the showwoman said:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope everyone's hearts are ready to throb as we all twitch with excitement for Joy Tent, the yoga instructor!"

'Such a cheap shot.' John rolled his eyes and started his own strutting, presenting his costume.

The cat calls and wolf whistles did start during a couple of steps but were quickly surpassed by laughs as the flag pole in yoga pants commanded attention to the wet spot growing at the tights level.

The heat in John's face kept growing just as fast as he was strutting, trying to shield his mind from the mocking whistles as he reached the farthest portion of the runway.

Just as he turned around, he was met again by Peache's plump rear, as she seemed to have stopped for a picture from the audience.

Thankfully, Joy did not bounce back with enough force to be knocked down, but just enough to be present as a model for a picture she did not intend to participate,

Mumbling their apologies, both contestants moved back.

The showwoman kept her nonsense as John tried to close his eyes and take deep breaths.

He was internally praying for the next costume to be at least better at hiding his arousal.

As soon as he was back in the dressing room, his prayers were surely not heard by any deity. Perhaps a devil was playing tricks on him?

His cute girlfriend was holding a short and tight black dress with a mini apron and Mary Jane shoes in her hand.

Remembered seeing it in pornographic and erotic materials before, he hoped to, at the very least, the same material that would keep the skirt slightly up would hide his member,

'As much as humiliating as that is, I will be able to hide my junk.'

Quickly and accepting of his defeating moment, John allowed his girlfriend to dress him up as the French maid, a sexy one at that. His bust seemed now too big for the costume. Also, just as he was about to take another gulp from his drink, his companion told him to bend over the nearby table.

John felt Sarah's knee at his back, and she was pulling the cords of his corset. She was further tightening the right thing!

"Ouch, do you want me to pass out?"

"Shut up and take it, honey. Beauty hurts to be achieved!" Sarah giggled as she said so.

In short, tight, black fetish French maid dress in position, John's girlfriend seemed happier and happier.

'Guess maybe I'm not the only one enjoying this..' John thought as his member was now engulfed in the feeling of a caress from the petty coats puffing his skirt.

"Alrighty, Joy, you look adorable!" Hearing his girlfriend say that with a smile had John distracted for just a second, and then he looked at the mirror to see the red bouffant wig and the impossible-to-miss curvy booty on a yellow bunny suit, only for that person to be turned around by another set of feminine hands.

"Nora, wait - hi, Joy!" The instant smile appeared on Peache's face as her companion had caught her off guard, and said companion peeked by her model's right, ginning.

"Hello, Peaches," John replied, still trying to get used to his new breathing situation.

"So you do know each other!" said the woman now known as Nora.

"Hi, I'm Sarah! My gosh, you look fabulous!" She blatantly stared at the sexy bunny in front of them.

"Thank you!" the sexy bunny figure replied.

"Yeah, thank you! Took some time for me to convince Peaches to stick with the plan and come here as sexy as she could!" Nora used her hands to highlight the curves on Peach's body and gave her rear a nice slap, sending a wave rippling through the jiggling booty.

"Yeah, you are really stunning in that bunny suit!" Sarah said as she now stood at John's side while gazing up and down at the bunny-suited figure.

"I think both of our models should get in one after the other, just like last time!" said Nora to an already nodding Sarah.

"They sure should!" Was the very excited answer.

Shortly afterward, John stood again behind that big erection-inducing booty, now encased in a further fetishistic view. John tried not to call attention to himself as he moved his member back into his panties and between his legs to avoid the tent that could still form over the dress. At least, it did push the front enough to make its existence obvious under his skirt.

Meanwhile, sitting side by side, Nora asked Sarah, "I remember seeing you in a nightclub, an adult show, a long time ago."

"Really, which one?"

"I think my husband was blowing a guy on stage." Nora waggled her eyebrows.

"OH MY GOD. I remember that! It was so hot!" Sarah had her eyes bugging now, remembering one of the sexiest views of her life.

"Yeah, you are not doing so bad yourself. It took you some time to find a good, nice, and submissive boy hm?"

"He is gentle, and I have been training him into being submissive, although he just thinks these are some sexy games." John's girlfriend replied, proud of herself.

"Yeah, I get what you mean by that..." Nora said she remembered the question she wanted to ask before. "Say, Sarah, did you put something on your model's drink?"

"Hmm, keep a secret?" Mischievous eyes present and unable to contain her giggles.

"Sure," Nora giggled now.

"I did, but it was just to facilitate the tent that you were seeing!"

"Poor thing! You must have him so confused now!" Nora could not hold her laughs now, as she could see the French maid behind her own sexy and feminized spouse.

The hypnotic hip action from the sashaying bunny girl that went to her runway spot just before John called too much attention for him to notice the panties losing the battle to hold his member

"Oh well, Look at that, everybody. Joy is a tent-less cute French maid!"

John focused on walking, getting used to the French accent being emulated by the audience. He didn't notice someone taking an under-skirt picture of him until the flash, which in turn was enough to make him break his tight-legged instance with the startle, and thus, his skirt's front jumped as his firm member appeared briefly to the nearby audience.

"Oh Boy, was I wrong? There we got even more than a tent! Those petticoats in the skirt must be very proud about keeping Joy so happy for us!"

Laughing and starting to get over the surprise of it all, John managed to keep walking.

"I know I would love to watch that cute little thing cleaning my house as I follow her around."

John could picture it, trying to clean the house where he lived with Sarah, only in his mind, his chest looked way more prominent and wobbled left and right with ease as he just tried to walk around. His girlfriend reading one of her books, then, as he bent over to reach a lower shelf, a pinch on his butt, the same devious Showwoman would be smiling at him, saying something, "What a cutie little maid, can I borrow her? I've got a big house, and I'm sure she could clean it all from top to bottom!"

His girlfriend would grin at him.

"Of course, you can, but I already arranged for her to clean a dozen houses already!"

SILLY BITS

As all the contestants finished their presentations, they heard further announcements from the showwoman.

"Applause for our ladies of today's show!"

"Now, we know if this was just a normal and common pageant, it might bore some of you, even if we have a whole bunch who would love the clothing, so we are now going to proceed to our game rounds and competitions!"

"So our contestants will proceed with the first round as soon as they change again."

John tried to keep his breathing as he approached his girlfriend once again, looking at the next costume, a simpler one this time.

"Just that? Nothing over the top or tighter or super revealing this time?"

"Only if you want to try something new, babe!" Sarah giggled as she replied to her boyfriend's question.

The simple combination at hand was a white blouse and a short black skirt. The plaid short skirt needed just to be tied around his waist, as the blouse was buttoned.

"Aren't you going to loosen my corset?" John asked Sarah.

"Nope!" Sarah said as she handed him some balls

"And the coming round is a talent one. You know how to juggle, right?"

"Well, yeah..." A defeated John, still trying to focus on his breathing, now too shallow to muster much energy. Sarah sneaked her hands under his skirt to tease and stroke his already hard member.

"You are doing a great job, babe! Keep it up, and you will get a really nice reward afterward!" Sarah finished her incentive with a peck on her boyfriend's lips.

"Okay" he said just as he started walking and waited for his turn at the talent show.

John did not see that he would actually catch a complete presentation from Peaches in booty shorts, dancing around a chair. There was a random dude in said chair.

Peaches would throw her bubbly rear back, proving yet again that it was all her in there, not a bodysuit.

Peaches would turn around and pretend to ride the man's lap for a few seconds, get up by kicking her leg over the smiling guy and sit back with her massive ass engulfing the lap, twerking again. She did it.

The hypnotic view was applauded, and people roared and congratulated her performance.

"WOW, Everyone, applause for Amanda Peaches here! it seems she made this one happy, lucky guy explode. Look at that wet spot!" Laughs and roars resulted from the showwoman's comment.

"And now, we have Joy Tent!"

John walked up to the now vacant stage, holding four little balls in each hand. There was a little bit of a boohoo from hecklers, and John noticed it was from the same group of women who were making fun of his package earlier. Even if those women were unfair earlier, they did a number on his confidence again.

He steeled himself, and by the time the showwoman gave him the signal, he started to throw the balls from one hand to the other and then up in the air. It was pretty good, just not applauded immediately.

After no more than 30 seconds of juggling like a master, the showwoman let know her own view of it.

"Even if some people might be bored, I think being able to handle four pairs of balls seems like a great skill to showcase on stage!" Hearing this, some people laughed, but the boredom was still present. John didn't even lose his concentration.

John decided to walk around and keep juggling. This was one way he could showcase how good he was at this and make a good show for charity. He was fine in the first couple of steps until suddenly, his member escaped the tiny triangle of material at the front of his panties.

The spring effect did get some laughs and smiles but really got reactions from people, which was when Joy turned away. The skirt that she was wearing had a strange way of closing on the back. Being non-savvy at feminine clothing, John didn't question Sarah's choice. He could barely notice the new caressing of fresh air on his exposed pantied rear. As he walked more though, he could feel the added weight on his member. and just before he could look down for a second, he heard something from the woman again.