Charity Relations - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know anywhere we could eat?"

stroke stroke, bump bump, rub rub rub.

"We know about some hot dog stands that are not too bad."

bum bump, stroke, stroke.

Rub, rub, rub, rub, rub, rub, rub, rub and rub.

"I'm not sure Joy would like that right now..." Sarah giggled again, and she could feel her lover's body shaking as his knees weakened.

'FUCK, it feels good, ok, I got the point!' John thought to himself, desperate.

'I need to get away from her. Otherwise, I will just cum on another dick!'

"You guys could go to our room, it is in the hotel nearby! We could just order something in there." Nora said, wiking at Sarah.

"What do you say, Joy, want to get a room with Peaches and Nora?" John's girlfriend referenced the crowd: 'GET A ROOM, GET A ROOM!' he almost could hear it again.

"What- I... I... I need a bathroom!" He said, desperate to escape the possibility of painting the redhead's penis in white.

"Oh, we can find one in the fair. In here, they would be too full!" Nora's response didn't end the literal cock teasing right away.

After a few rubs and strokes, the girls finally turned away to walk into the fair, still leading their partners by their members.

They also made sure to have room to talk, so the four walked together, Nora and Sarah in the middle while Joy and Peaches were paraded around, led by their stroked cocks.

Walking into the fair was new. John didn't spect to walk around even more exposed than most of the people he'd seen when he first arrived in his mermaid dress. Now, he was even being misidentified as one of the workers on the varied level of intimacy booths that were available. And that didn't help one bit, sure, fewer laughs, but way more ogling.

'Feeling like a piece of meat' had a definitive meaning to it now.

Among the horny fair goers that would sneak pinches and slaps. They were stopped by the same hecklers who made fun of Joy's size earlier.

"We are really sorry if we pushed you there. I can see it is not small, but now, this girl holding it is smart; don't let go of that pretty feminine thing!" Said one of them, getting giggles and laughs from all around them.

Wanting to escape more torment, John saw what he thought was a bathroom he could use, "There, Sarah, I will be right back, promise!" he started walking, only to hear a dream.

"I will go with him, Nora." Peache's voice made its presence known in his ears.

'Keep walking. It doesn't matter,' John thought to himself.

Reaching a door with a guy's design, noticing no sound from the inside, he got in, not thinking he would meet anyone there. To his surprise, three biker guys were there.

"Hey, hey baby girl, are you sure you are in the right place?" the biggest and baldest said to him, already holding the front of his pants.

"Yeah, a pretty sweet little thing like you shouldn't be alone in a place like this," The sleazy remark accompanied.

"She is with me, thank you! Come here, sweet cheeks!" Peaches grabbed his hand and led him to a stall while mimicking Sarah in the tone of his no truly accepted nickname.

Locking the door, finally, she looked at him.

"Well, I won't be on your way." She gestured with her hand, presenting the toilet.

"I... hmm... Don't know if I can go with you looking..." John said, still uncomfortable with sharing a small space with her.

"If I leave you alone, those guys might think you are one of the free-use sluts. That's why they didn't leave," Peaches said in a low voice.

"How do you know that?"

"Strapless violet bra is one of the codes.... Even bikini top counts." She explained.

"Fuck..." Frustrated, but now realizing why he had received so many pinches and slaps along the way.

"Well, if you want to go with them, I will just leave you alone.. and..."

"Wait, please don't!" John held her arm with more desperation than he hoped to shine since he did not want to become a free-use anything to those three big guys.

"Just take your leak." Peaches said dismissively.

"Well... hmmm..." John turned to the toilet but did nothing aside from pretending to try to piss.

"You didn't want that, did you?" The sexy woman raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm just too tired of being hard all day. It is like it has a mind of its own. I just wanted to be able to fit my..." He gestured. "To fit in my bikini and at least hide my dick, ok?" the frustrated blonde-wigged feminized man said as he turned to look at this other man, who looked an awfully lot like a beautiful woman, in a lime-green bikini, with wide hips, a giant butt, and a thick angry looking cock.

"I can help." and just like that, she had her hands on his penis.

"Wait... I can't.. Sarah"

"She and my wife were rubbing our dicks just now. Do you really think she cares? She would probably love to watch us together!" The redhead's smile was warm as she raised an eyebrow with her question.

"But... but, I'm not..g-"

"Does it matter?" Her voice somehow sultrier

"It's just that I have never done anything with a man before and.."

"Do I look like a man to you, honey?" She did a little movement from side to side, elegant enough that it almost seemed like a dance.

"Well, actually, no..." John gulped, acknowledging her beauty once again.

"Do I sound like a man to you?" Her face got close to his, one of her hands at the side of his head, as the space between them diminished.

"No," John said, unable to resist the obvious next step.

"Do I feel like a man when I do this?" Her lips reached his, and she kept stroking his cock. The brief kiss ended with a flustered John, barely able to make a sound saying.

"I'm confused..." Honesty in his voice.

"Allow me to help." and just like that, she bowed her head, engulfing his hardened tip while her soft hands kept stroking him.

Not trying to fight back, John did his best to force his first orgasm of this challenging day out of him. Watching her bent form and her plump cheeks at the end of her back. He didn't see anything that would prove that she didn't own her body.

Moans could be heard around, and John only knew Peaches caused his.

'Do people have sex anywhere around here?'

She would take her mouth off to say a quick "Come on, stud, give it to me!"

Her tongue kept dancing around his cock, her hands caressing his shaft and his ballsack. Soon, she was savoring his essence like he was a juice box with a straw on it.

Out of energy, he could not react to her hands on his shoulders. As she got up and close to his face, the fear of receiving a cream-filled kiss increased in him.

She stopped about three inches from his lips, and there, she opened her mouth to show him her trophy, John's baby batter coating her tongue.

"Yummy," Peaches said after swallowing. "Bear in mind, I would love you to do the same for me..." she continued as she bit her lip, just like she saw Sarah doing when she was begging John earlier.

"I'm not really ready for that..." He tried to be honest but thought her exaggerated frown and forward lip were kind of cute.

"It isn't that much softer now, but maybe if you take your leak, it might go down for sure."

"It is hard to aim!" John said in frustration.

"Here, just let me hold you and bend over..." Peaches got behind him and pushed on his back, holding his penis. She guided him to a proper aim.

John made an effort to let it out now, a quick one.

Just as soon as he felt he was done, his sense of relaxation was utterly overcome with the feeling of a thick dick being sandwiched between his buns. 'repay the favor, she said...'.

"Hm P-" He started, he was interrupted by a flash from the upside of the nearby stall,

He looked up, only for a second flash to blind his eyes for a moment.

"Hey!" he said, only to hear steps running from the neighboring stall.

'FUCK, SOMEBODY TOOK A PICTURE!' helpless and bent over, he thought about how unlucky he had been today.

"It happens sometimes, the cost of having fun in public..."

"Let's just meet the girls..."

" But, I am a girl..." She looked hurt.

"Sorry, I didn't mean-" he tried to apologize, stopping when a happy smile appeared on his companion's face.

"I'm joking. Honestly, it is just fun to mess with you!" She kissed his cheek and accompanied him to wash their hands.

When they joined the girls, Sarah had the same blue cup with a metal straw in her hand and offered him a sip.

A short walk later, they found the hotel where Nora and Peaches stayed. Luckily, it was considered fairgrounds, so the bikinis and the feminized men wearing them were not penalized in any way.

John had doubts about the size of the elevator door that had his reflection looking back at him. Reflected in the same door, he saw Nora and Peaches sharing a kiss. And he decided to do the same with Sarah.

PACKED ELEVATOR

"Now, now, Joy, you first, on your back, right at that corner." Sarah pointed to a corner and watched her boyfriend awkwardly enter the tiny elevator. The three watched his steps with interest as they checked the bikini-clad body.

John could swear he felt the burning gaze on his exposed butt cheeks as he took some care of his beehive wig and made contact with the elevator's ceiling. He could watch the smirking faces of the ladies actually checking out his ass just before he turned.

The ladies also got in, first Sarah to his left, then Nora to his right. Peaches entered, and they almost had no space because the four were standing facing each other, and the combination of chest masses, real or not, seemed to take the air out.

"Kind of hot in here..." Said John, his scarlet cheeks coming back yet again today.

Sarah pressed the buttons to select the floor. As the doors closed, she said to John, "You've seen nothing yet, babe." Her mischievous smile distracted him enough to notice a little too late that Peaches' peach was facing his still-aroused stick, and now she was bending forward and bringing that enormous rounded rear in contact with him.

John tried to step back, and as he was pushed further into the corner, both girls held his hands to his sides, pinning his arms to the walls.

Peaches started to back forcefully, and as soon as she got that man meat stuck in her meaty butt cheeks, she began to sway and shake her booty.

"I -uh"

"What is it, John?"

"Are you enjoying my peaches?"

"C'mon stud, answer my wife!" The owner of the stupidly rounded and sexy buttocks asked the mute guy, whose dick got harder as the assjob turned into a twerk show, aiming at his cock.

'It is like those strippers who engulf a pole right between those fat round cheeks, but I AM THE POLE.' John thought with eyes wide and a further reddening face.

Looking at the ladies, he could see the mischief glints in their eyes and the excitement that both his girlfriend and the twerker's wife presented him.

"Don't be shy now, you already kissed her, ogled her..." Nora started, just to get closer into his left ear and whispering in a not-so-low but very sexy voice, "And I know you even bent over for her in the bathroom..."

John felt desperation about it all. Did Peaches tell them their secret?

'WHAT?'

"N-Nothing happened! I swear!"

"Relax, babe, I saw the picture!" Sarah said in his other ear just before she started to kiss and lick at his ear.

'Oh, it was them, fuck! I should have known!'

As both women kept holding his arms, John could see Peaches making similar hypnotic moves that she used to win the talent round today, only he was on his feet, and his penis was not in his trousers. A scene started to run in his mind about the firehose shooting up, he was going to feel like a geyser and paint the ceiling white, resulting in his beehive wig dripping his male essence from it afterward.

Of course, the comments from the girls didn't help.

"Joy is racing the elevator!" Sarah said and giggled.

"Oh my! Dear, make sure she wins!" Said Nora, as she put her free hand on Peaches ass with a smack!

Twerking and grinding, Peaches threw her big ass back at Joy with fervor and desire. She would get up from time to time and turn her head over her shoulder to look at John's face and then at his hard cock pointing up.

Smiling, she tried yet another joke while still looking at John's face.

"Look, Joy, peek-a-boo! Where is John's delicious cock?" She said that moving back into John and forcing more of her massive butt was enough to make that hard dick disappear ultimately.

"Oh, there it is!" She said, relaxing the pressure her massive cheeks had on Joy's now leaking male member.

"Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo! "

John could feel the intensity of the impact that Peaches was bouncing her buttocks on his hips. His name-granting erection did the exact peek-a-boo behavior, repetitively disappearing and reappearing with each bounce from this master teaser. His excitement grew when he looked at her grinning face, only to notice her smile morph into an aroused face as she now said each "peek-a-boo" in a sexy moaning voice as if this was not a teasing session, but as if it was an actual anal entrapment of his manhood.

"You like it, babe, don't lie!" Sarah was grinning as she said that.

"Hmm, it looks good, may I taste this?" Nora said, grinning also but gesturing to John's twitching member.

"Sure! But let me have a go first!" Sarah replied.

Peaches bent over again to lend more space. Her little game ceased to a more gentle tease of her plump cheeks, massaging the member trapped between them. The mushroom head received contact first with Sarah's tongue, her mouth gently liking the wetness. As soon as Sarah said "hmmm" savoring the flavor in her mouth, Nora did the same, only being more aggressive and enveloping the whole first half, her cheek touching Peache's bottom as well, then retreating and mimicking Sarah's "hmmm" as she also savored his precum.

The onslaught of teasing didn't cease. As soon as Peaches was sure no heads stayed in her butt's way, she started to twerk aggressively on John's throb and twitching member. Her intent to win the race made John unable to hold moans and grunts whenever the massive buttocks engulfed his pole and gave him an exquisite massage with soft flesh.

"Come on, Joy, I want to taste your cream and lick it off Peache's big butt, please!" Nora said again by his ear.

"Give it to them, babe. I know deep down you want to cum for Peaches, just as much as she wants to cum for you..."

Yet, as soon as his finishing line seemed visible and John's eyes closed due to the intense pleasure, the elevator stopped.

"Poor John, you will lose the race after all."

STRAW

A ding sound was heard by them all, and the twerk on the meat pole stopped altogether. Joy breathed heavily, feeling like her big finishing O was just a few strokes away. As soon as one of the hands moved toward the teased member's direction, Sarah and Nora quickly held her hands by her side.

"Nope. You will not masturbate to finish now! Not when you have three ladies that want to have fun with you!"

"O yeah, we ain't finished playing with you, stud!" Said Nora, now leading him out of the elevator into the corridor.

Seeing the corridor and looking from side to side and then behind then to double check no one else would spot a leaking dick, John allowed his gaze to once again fall on Peaches peach.

She walked ahead of them toward a door, waiting for the group to arrive.

Taking deep breaths, as soon as Nora opened the door, they went inside. It was no hassle to get John near the beds, as his breathing was still erratic from the non-stop teasing of the day. His heart beat faster as the more the day progressed, the more crazy his reality started to seem.

'Feels like in some weird porno that does not let me finish.'

"Babe."

'I should just let them have their way with me? What Am I going to do?'

"Babe..."

'What if Peaches really wants me to repay the blowjob?'

'"BABE¹"

"Sorry, Sarah.."

"You are too hassled up right now, right?"

"Hassled about what?"

Sarah bit her lip once again, took a deep breath, and asked the question he did not seem to hear before.

"Would you be willing to explore again, would you... Give a consolation prize to Peaches?"

"I, uh, meaning... what consolation prize?" A worried John, heart beating faster, could see both his girlfriend's excitement and Nora slowly stroking Peache's thick member while they walked calmly in his direction.

"You know, babe, just that little show I requested earlier?" Sarah asked and made the best combo of the pouty face and begging eyes she could to her boyfriend.

"I - uh..."

"You won't regret it, I promise!" His petite girlfriend insisted

"I won't lose any respect for you... Does not mean you are gay, just open-minded."

"Think about it as an adventure we are living together. I'm really, really interested in watching you go down on her... Just a little..." Her tone neared begging now

"Well, I -"

"You can stop if you think it is too much, but I think you might want to try it, right?" Negotiating again.

"Sarah, I mean-"

"How about you can have fun with all of us afterward?" Nora said now.

"Perfect, that is it, babe, free pass, all three of us, at your service. You just gotta go down on your knees now." Sarah, seeing her boyfriend thinking about every single possibility, got his knees weak and his erection stronger. Pulsing was the tentless pole at the minuscule bikini bottoms he was still wearing.

The exposed skin did nothing to alleviate the heat in the room. Sarah's body heat was always present as she got behind him, close to his ears, still kissing him on his neck as Nora guided the thick third leg of Peaches to park it in front of his face.

Stroking, revealing the whole head for a glimpse of a moment, all that skin accumulated at the big head, the hood of skin moving back and forth hypnotically.

Pulsing.

Heartbeat stronger.

"You can do this for us, right?"

Pulsing

Throb and Twitch are competing.

"Just a taste, can you try?"

Pulsing.

His lips were getting wet from a licking tongue, and a deep breath filled his senses with a new scent he didn't get before. A light push in the back of John's head and a guiding hand by Nora in Peache's lower head.

"Open up for me, Joy!"

Pulsing.

Deep breath, a leap of courage, no one laughing now. His lips parted for a curious tongue, ready to explore the new sensation in his own personal world.

A step forward and the first contact was made. The guiding hands kept hold of both parties.

"Careful with the teeth, please, sugar lips"

"Close your eyes and let the feeling take you. That is it, get deeper..." Sarah whispered as sexily as she could. From then on, John could barely register what she said.

Soft, firm, tasty somehow. He could hear moaning as the invading snake speared his mouth again and again with the bob of his own head. Hands guided his own to take hold of the meat club he was polishing. No chance was given of his hands getting to please his own manhood.

Sarah's whispering turned into real teasing. Wet sounds could be heard. He knew those; she was pleasuring herself watching him, and she was not the only one.

'Well, she truly likes it.'

Nice and gentle, Peaches would pump her hips to force a little more of her cock into John's care. John had no courage to open his eyes and see the sexy woman he was pleasuring, nor the audience composed of their lovers.

He could sense the pulse, the throb and twitch of the pole in his hands and wet mouth.

"Deeper, babe," John finally heard someone say. There were more things being said, and he could not hear them properly.

"Breath through your nose, darling..." The sexy voice said as the goddess in front of him took a step forward and got a hold of his head.