Charity Relations - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is it, take my darling's cock deep into your throat. I know how that thick dick feels and tastes!" he could hear Nora in his ear.

"Hmm, Babe, you look really nice with a big dick in your mouth! I love that you are my cocksucking boyfriend now!" Sarah said on his other ear.

Bobbing now, with more firm and strong hands guiding his movements, his own hands moving little space to compete, now rested in the thick thighs of the sexy creature he was pleasuring.

Moans could be heard, and tears were visible in his eyes.

Gluk gluk gluk.

Followed by more gluk gluk gluk

Air, precious air, now lacking in his chest. He tried to push those wide, sexy hips in front of him, but they kept pumping the rod with an in-and-out motion that only resulted in deep and deeper action in his throat.

Tears smudged his makeup as his head got dizzy. Where was his air?

"Almost there, just a bit more, please..." Peache's sexy voice could be heard as the now forceful thrusting seemed to take control of her and of his mouth, head, and throat.

Something started to hit his chin repeatedly, bounce, bounce, bounce, and bounce.

He could feel his wig dropping or being pulled off his head.

The firm hands now treated his own skull as a puppet, a toy of pleasure and release.

"Almost, almost..."

Pattern changing, they now would go all the way down. He could almost feel his stomach trying to rebel against the assault on his body. Somehow, the gagging didn't matter, and the revenge from his system did come.

Just as his dizziness grew in intensity, his forehead kept hitting a soft belly.

Two people in that room knew that if she left his throat, she would never be able to deposit her flavors seed in his mouth. One person loved watching it all and was getting in synch with the other two. All three would get the release they wanted from the hot experience.

One person was providing it all, his member still twitching as the new experience made his own twitching and throbbing match those he somehow felt in his mouth and tongue.

'Is she?'

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming, I'm cumming down your boyfriend's throat!"

"Drink it, drink my cum, please! I love when a sweet guy like you drinks my cum!"

"Awwww yeeeeaaaah." Peaches managed to keep her moaning sexy even with this phrasing. Spurt, after spurt, was deposited directly in John's stomach. He had been successful.

Air, precious air, greedily pulled to his lungs as soon as his mouth once again was free of dick. Eyes open with nothing to see. Someone hugged him, the same firm hands from before, making sure he did not fall to the ground or hurt himself.

Soon, the others were close too, caressing him, helping him up and to the nearest bed.

Sarah hugged him, repeating, "Thank you, you are awesome, I love you, and I love you so much" over and over.

A few minutes were needed until he could calm down and breathe normally. Water was given to him. A blue cup with a metal straw, he sucked and got refreshed.

As soon as his breathing was truly normal and he could see clearly again, he could nod positively to sign he was alright.

Sarah kissed him deeply, robbing him of his air yet again.

REWARDS

"Don't worry, we will make sure you are happy today, anything you want!" Sarah, happy as a puppy, told him.

"I don't... I don't even know anymore...." John said, tired and still trying to catch his breath.

"We could keep playing with you them..." Nora said, kissing his cheek as she lay down at his side.

Sarah moved to his left. He was sandwiched by the women kissing and biting at his earlobes. "So sexy, so hot." they would whisper and gently stroke his hard member.

Having forgotten about Peaches, he saw her climbing from the foot of the bed, her thick member half-hard.

'Does it even get small at all?' John thought.

Panic set as his eyes widened as he saw that she had in her hand a bottle with 'LUBE' written in bold letters.

"Wait, wait-" John got interrupted.

"Hush, we know you never did this before!" Nora said.

"Yeah, babe, just let us keep the party going. You deserve this, after all!" Sarah complimented.

"DO I DESERVE TO HAVE MY ASS FUCKED?" Johns's desperation was evident as he tried to struggle.

"No, dummy, But it is my turn to suck you!" Peaches said and lowered her head to John's tip, kissing and licking hungrily.

"Don't move your hands, John!" Sarah said, and she slid down the bed. Nora followed suit, and the two of them joined the mouth that was already teasing him.

Peaches would straighten her back and hold John's penis by the base while Sarah and Nora kissed with his dick in the middle, moving up and down on his cock, leaving space so Peache could go down and engulf his helmet in her mouth.

"Condom for us first, dear!" Nora said, causing Peaches to frown and moan in frustration. She did encase John's cock in a condom; Sarah straddled his hips with the chance and got him inside.

Moaning and bouncing, even after the orgasmic bliss of watching her lover sucking a cock for the first time, she was gazing at him, still wearing the breast forms and makeup as the signs that he had done everything that she asked. As much as she wanted to finish him off and be happy, he did deserve the experience. Holding her own excitement, she lifted off.

Without understanding a thing and almost holding his girlfriend, John was surprised to see Nora taking her place. Only she turned her head to her right, meeting Peache's lips and being kissed as she did her own thrusting,

Not believing a stranger's pussy was enveloping his cock, John looked to Sarah, who just devoured his lips with hers, and shoved her tongue deep in his mouth.

As Nora got up abruptly, his cock twitching in desperate search of more contact.

"Wait, but... I wanted to cum now!" John said, frustrated again.

"Of course not! I want your cock too!" Peaches said as she turned around, resting her giant booty right over his cock. She presented the open bottle of lube to Nora, whose hands started to slather his cock in it.

"She is clean, don't worry." Nora kissed his cheek again.

"John, let me guide it, please!" Sarah got a hold of his cock, sharing the lube with Nora and pointing his cock firmly at a new home.

Lifting her hips, the big, sexy derriere accepted his hard member. Now, he would pierce her.

It felt tight and warm, and the hypnotic view of rippling soft and squishy rear flesh created waves as this feminine beauty bounced lightly, conquering his cock inch by inch until nothing but sheer ass meat was in the way of her engulfing his cock thoroughly.

"Fuck my Peaches, John, give her that cock she's been lusting after the whole day!"

"I think he is too tired. Maybe Peaches should ride him, hm?" Sarah said, still teasing John.

Enthralled with the round buttocks bouncing, John felt comfortable with just sitting back and relaxing with this lustful sex demon had her way with absorbing his male essence throughout his cock.

John watched the red-header seductress looking over her shoulder and saying just one phrase.

"Peek-a-boo?"

A loud thwack was heard as Nora slapped the buttslut on her ass.

"Peek-a-fucking-boo, give it to him!"

The bed felt like an earthquake, the bounce violent and full of intent. The waves rippled her flesh looking like a storm raging against him, his cock the boat to be swallowed by the sea.

Even so, she had a delicate way of opening up and tightening just at the right moments for his cock to jump and pulse with joy at the milking it was receiving.

With Nora and Sarah both whispering sweet nothings, licking and kissing him all over.

Their voices would mix and exchange the message.

"Good Girl!"

"Goof Boy!"

The feeling of the impeding orgasm drove him insane. He couldn't move.

The voices didn't stop:

"Go on, sweet cheeks!"

"Go on and cum, sissy boy!"

The rippling flesh was burning his memory. This would be forever engraved in his mind.

"Good Girl!"

"Goof Boy!"

He could not handle it anymore and exploded.

SORRY, THIS IS IT!

Tired, relaxed, and only capable of mumbling, the breastforms were removed, and John was guided to the bathroom. Peaches stayed behind as the girls led him to the shower.

"Aren't you joining us?" Sarah asked the sexy creature that had just drained her boyfriend.

"I don't want to ruin the illusion... I'm not like this under the shower." Peaches told her, looking at her feet and waiting outside.

Sarah blinked but understood as she noticed the breastplate Mandy wore had very hard-to-see seams on it, and she would likely remove that and her wig.

Pampering, kissing, and washing him, the girls removed all of his makeup and washed his body.

Bathed, sated, and thinking clearly, John had just one question in mind that he issued as soon as they were drying him.

"What will I wear to get to the car?"

Soon, Sarah and John had said their goodbyes to the couple, and they were going down in the elevator.

"John... Say something." Sarah said, still smiling but holding her laughs.

Wearing a tight pink top and tighter black booty shorts was indeed the worst part of his day, even more so since he was just carrying his wig, the breast forms, and bikini in a bag.

"Why did I even ask?" His voice sounded defeated, as did his eyes.

"I promise to make it worth it!" Sarah told him.

He just steeled himself and watched the elevator, indicating it was getting to the ground.

"Here, have a drink." She offered the blue cup with the metal straw to her boyfriend.

John drank it, now finishing the cup. he kept his eyes forward.

With a ding, the doors opened, and he braced himself for the laughs and sneers he would hear all the way to their car.

"I think I have a headache. Can you drive?" The femboy asked Sarah.

"Sure, babe, I think there is a pill for that in the glove department."

"Great!"

As they got inside, John searched the glove compartment for a pill to alleviate his new headache. And there he found some other kind of pills.

With a shocked face, he saw that two pills were missing from there.

"Sarah..."

Nervously laughing, she said, "In my defense, this was not the strongest available,.."

"I had the most humiliating day of my life!" His nose flared as he looked at her.

"I was dressed in that mermaid thing because I thought it was just that and maybe change the costumes! So now I discover that there was never a new fetish of fantasy. It was all you and some vasodilator pills?"

"I told you they are not that strong-"

"SO WHAT? Countless pictures were taken! I could become famous for being a perverted cross-dresser overnight!" John remembered the scenarios in his head, in which somebody discovered it and forced him to go on dates, and worse.

"But, John, It was for charity!"

"I SUCKED A FREAKING COCK!" He shouted at her, "That was not charity. That was, that was me confused, and I wouldn't be confused if it was not for those pills to begin with!"

"Oh yeah? Even the kiss? You are going to tell me you would not enjoy kissing Mandy? What about the blowjob you received, mister, hm? Was that confusion, too?"

"Doesn't matter. It wouldn't have happened if Mr. Happy was in his normal ways."

"You like wearing women's clothes. How do you know it wouldn't be hard?"

"Oh yeah, and I spent the whole event being mocked because apparently, I like it so much I even keep dripping pre-cum all the time now! Yeah, right, that totally happened before, right?"

Sarah looked up, let go of all her air, and deeply breathed. She knew John was right on all accounts, but she needed to be very calm in her response that he waited.

"I just really, really, REALLY wanted to see you were enjoying those things." searching for all her honest feelings of the day, she continued with, "I loved watching you prancing around with a hardon. I loved watching you helpless to defend yourself from the mockery. And I loved the fact that you were totally girly and beautiful during it all."

John held his face, still mad, he waited, and his eyes were still focused on those of his girlfriend.

"I'm truly sorry if I hurt your feelings. I thought you were going along because you enjoyed ALL of it." Sarah searched his hand, holding it as she finished.

"So if I had refused or if I had run away from the pageant, you wouldn't be mad at me?"

"I would be a little bit. But not entirely mad, and not truly mad at you even." She held his gaze. "Look, I do love and care about you, and I may not understand why I love to put you in those situations, but I do." she waited in his silence before continuing with, "And I can't promise you I wouldn't do it all again, it was hot, super hot. And I think you are the hottest man alive because I truly feel like you are..."

"That I am what? A complete fool? I bet that couple thought I was a fool. Nora made me suck her husband!" Fixing an intense gaze on her eyes.

"First, Mandy is a girl. Second, she likes sweet guys like you! Third: Yeah, they think you were sweet because Nora knows I asked you to do this and that you only did this to make me happy!!" Sarah kept the intensity of their crossed gaze.

His face started to soften. "But, what about all the sissy boy talk? Do you think I'm some sissy?"

"It is just some sexy fun, just that! Like a game we play."

"But do you want to feminize me so that I look like Peaches?" His honest question, although not as intense as before, was still fixated on her. He seemed eager for her response.

"If you mean confident and accepting what she likes, then yes!" She held the nearest hand of his.

"I want you to feel confident about the things you like. And you may try to deny it or try to blame me." She brought her hand back to her own chest now. "But I know, you like when I dress you up. You accepting it, and having fun would be as sexy as it was to mess with you today." she averted his eyes. "Minus the fun it was to see your red face."

"Even so, you know everybody had fun with you today."

Her boyfriend remained quiet.

"I'm truly sorry if I hurt you today."

John had a blank face for a few moments. Gazing through the window of their car, he saw a few couples here and there.

Not all of them were just holding hands. He did visualize a few in fetishistic gear or wearing collars and varied costumes. Remembering Sarah's smile during the whole day, how happy she looked while dressing him up in the costumes, and her mischievous smile as she guided him around in his bikini. The images of the whole day did make him... Excited, not just aroused.

'In the end, she is right. I kind of liked it.'

Even then, the whole Idea didn't seem to be fun, Not if he had done it all without Sarah.

'But I know, from the start, I only did this because I wanted to see her having fun like this.'

He looked back at his girlfriend.

"What am I gonna do with you?" John said in the realization that he would indeed forgive her.

"Like I promised, babe: Anything you want!." and she smiled before kissing him.

THE END