Charity Relations - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the curtain falls, but apparently, it is stuck on something HARD!"

John immediately dropped the balls he had juggled. Trying to hold his skirt, the show woman was fast. She was behind him, whistling and pitching his booty before he could defend himself. He quickly turned around, getting yet again more sounds from the audience as they all got a full view of his butt cheeks for the first time.

Wolf whistles and laughs erupted from the audience and invaded John's ears again.

"Joy, I know how much you value your privates... So I'm going to propose you a deal..." She had that same devious look from before.

"What kind of deal?" John asked, afraid of the machinations in this mischievous smiling woman.

"I will tie your skirt properly for you... but first, you must try to clap your ass cheeks for us, like in a twerking dance!"

"Hell no, I will just get changed!"

"There are no further costume changes until the final round!" A smug grin was present on the showwoman's face. "Do you want to try some clapping now?"

"Fine..." He said, defeated. His plumped lips easily mistaken for a pout.

Quickly, a microphone stand was positioned at his rear height. John tried to remember the videos he had seen with those sexy girls' buttocks and started to mimick it.

His ever-engaged member dropped the skirt. He kept trying, not caring about it.

With more and more force he employed, closing his eyes and trying to concentrate, he didn't notice that a single droplet of pre-cum was hurled from the tip of his penis, only to land at the showwoman's face.

His "clap" sound followed it, so everybody went wild and congratulated him.

"Well, I guess I got too close to the fun..." the Showwoman said as she got a handkerchief to clean her forehead.

True to her word, she tied John's skirt, guiding him to the way for the next competition that would ensue.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for a party game!

Two contestants at a time will compete in a novelty ping pong or even the beer pong that inspired this version of ours!"

"Instead of hitting cups, the ladies must hit their counterpart's cleavages!" She demonstrated by throwing a ping-pong ball up and positioning her breasts so it would bounce on her chest.

"Whoever loses doesn't get to choose the kissed target for the Kissing competition! Each of you gets three chances against two different competitors so that no cry-babies will be tolerated here!" She finished explaining the rules

Having a first adversary be a schoolgirl-dressed dude with the cleavage almost hidden did a number of Johns aim. At least, that was what he told himself when he missed the contestant. His second ball went right over their head, and his last one hit them right on the open mouth that was screaming as they had hit Joy's boobies.

"Poor Joy, maybe she needs glasses!" came the comment from Joy's tormentor.

John found himself paired up with a 'lady' of strong arms and a pronounced cleavage of fake boobs, she had been lifting weights at the talent round, and he could guess the boobs she carried around were quite heavy too.

Hopes were high now; he just needed to get it right in the middle of those monster tiddies and he would be able just to kiss Sarah and hopefully be out of here sooner than later!

As soon as the showwoman shouted, "START!" like a flash, the strong lady had the ball right at his cleavage, and he just bounced off of the giant boobs.

KISSING TO END THE CONTEST

The lady who commanded the show was now holding a top hat in her hand. As if she needed anything to seem even more ludicrous, she announced she would take papers from the hat, to help decide what the three unlucky contestants would kiss.

"Now, let us see, Mariah Toddloos gets to kiss... Ooh, this is nice. She gets to kiss George, our resident big dick!" The showwoman points to the side of the stage where a giant dildo is being carried, laid down in a cart.

John felt the sweat build-up, waiting for his turn.

"And Jaclyn Jones gets to kiss... My ass! Oh boy, it has been some time. come on, get close to Mama. I want a nice smooch when the time is right!"

'Please, don't make me kiss someone's cock on stage. Please don't make me kiss someone's cock on stage. Please don't make me kiss someone's cock on stage. Please don't make me kiss someone's cock on stage!'

His mind once again day nightmaring, this time, somehow, 'a line of dicks' was present in the slip of paper, and John found himself being tied so he was stuck on his knees. he would see Sarah, taking pictures and videoing it all while laughing about it. "Everyone is going to love to know your new talent, sissy boy!" his girlfriend giggled and even drooled.

Once again, his nightmarish vision ended with the Showwoman's voice.

"Miss Joy Tent, let's see what you will kiss?" The grinning lady shoved her hand in the hat, moving it around. She finally got a paper. "Oh, you get to Kiss Amanda!"

'Who is Amanda?' He looked around.

John couldn't even get ready properly. Soon, everybody was kissing their partners.

A bunch of crossdressers kissing each other. One unlucky dude having to plaster with kisses a giant mockery of a cock, and thousands of pictures being taken of that.

The showman lowered her trousers and mooned a kneeling contestant, who closed their eyes and puckered up. The woman held her derriere by the cheeks and opened it to a producer whose hand forced the head of the puckering contestant to guarantee a nice smothered smooching between them.

John kept looking around and noticed that red-head woman from earlier standing by him.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi, cutie!" she replied.

"Aren't you supposed to kiss someone?"

"I did. I Kissed my wife, but now I have to kiss someone else!"

"Oh, you get to kiss two?"

"Indeed. So, are you ready?"

"Ready? But it said Amanda, not Peaches. Isn't that your name?"

"Yes, I'm Amanda Peaches, but if you are a good kisser, you may call me Mandy!" She said, getting a hold of John and approaching her lips to his.

In a fast-induced haze, John had the air pushed out of him by the hug and their mashing chests. Having no time to react, his lips met hers.

His eyes were still open at the start. Looking around frantically and desperate, he saw Sara shouting at him to close his eyes.

He did, and the kiss didn't get any easier from his perspective. He felt Amanda's hands all over him. They moved over his back and down to his front.

While he tried to steel his lips closed, he could feel the probing tongue demanding entrance. She also kept moving her head from one side to the other. She moved her arms under his, which he tried to use to push her away from him, only to be surprised by a sudden double attack from her exploring hands. One got a hold of his member, who had been rubbing over her lower tummy all this time. Her other hand had gone under his skirt, threatening to enter his panties from behind.

A surprised whimper sounded like a moan as he opened his mouth in surprise. Amanda's tongue searched his, gently battling his tongue and exploring his mouth. His arms were now over her shoulders, and he had a hard time not holding on to her neck. His breath being taken away, he had to admit that she may be a beautiful and enticing woman, and she may have had a sexy dance earlier, and his throbbing twitching member might be poking her tummy, but... it didn't mean anything about his sexuality, and Sarah is a good kisser too, and... and... and... damn, Peaches was a good kisser He could feel it now, she wouldn't let go of him.

Moaning into his mouth, he could feel his partner's erection begin to rival his.

The notion that somebody of the same sex was kissing him came too late, as when he started to feel her or his erection, Amanda pulled away from him.

Both were breathing deeply, tired from the marathon kiss they shared.

Looking around, John noticed most kisses had ended. The only one surpassing theirs was the moon kissers, whose head was still pushed against the laughing showwoman's derriere.

"Sorry sweetie, I wanted to have a shot at winning at least one competition today, so I'm glad our kiss was the longest." the showwoman said to an angry-looking contestant, whose face didn't smell as bad as he had thought it would

"And I gotta say, Amanda Peaches and Joy Tent, I know both of you have partners but do consider getting a room next time!"

The audience agreed and began shouting, "GET A ROOM! GET A ROOM!"

"And now, for something different, our last competition of the day... the Swimsuit contest!" the presentator go her trouser situation fixed after the announcement.

John made haste to get out of the stage. his running had him almost falling at the stairs; he could hear steps after him, and as soon as he got to the dressing room, his girlfriend was rushing to him. She hugged him as soon as she got to him.

"Oh babe, that was awesome!" Sarah said with pure glee in her voice, excitement evident in her eyes. "Tell me, did it feel good? Did you like it? Would you do it again for me? I love you sooo much for doing this!" Came her barrage of questions.

"I don't know, Sarah. I just want to end this soon. Tell me this is the end, please!"

"It will be soon, babe, I promise, let's just get the bikini and -"

"Bikini? Why a bikin? Couldn't you get me something that would cover more skin?"

"But this will look great on you, and this is perfect for the breast forms..." Sarah said with a pouting face to him, begging for him to comply yet again with one more request.

His feet hurt, the corset tight, and heavy breasts pulled on his chest. Still fighting the invasive thoughts about the kiss and trying to forget about Peaches tongue dancing with his, John agreed with Sara.

Taking off all of his clothes and the corset, Sarah got his Bikini bra for him. it was violet and strapless, and he had to admit, it looked great on him!

His slim figure didn't look as curvy without the corset, but that was alright. Sarah would just pull up the panties' sides to create the illusion of more womanly wide hips.

And was at this point that his arousal proved once again to be too much to handle.

"Why so tinny? Can't I get one of those beach towels tied around me?" John said as he gazed at the too-small bikini front, which covered and supported just his balls, leaving his stiff pole all visible.

"That wouldn't look good!" his girlfriend replied, leering at his bikini bottom, which did leave most of his buttocks out.

"But it would hide my penis!" John exclaimed, "Or you want me to strut on stage, modeling my own cock?"

"Actually, that is a great idea!" Sarah said, jumping with excitement.

The happy glint in his girlfriend's eyes, mixed with his own tiredness, led John to only one possible comeback.

"You better make sure this is worth it!" He said, eyes wide open and a pointing figure to his girlfriend.

"Sure, sweet cheeks! Now let me redo your lipstick! and touch up on your makeup!"

Shortly after that lightning-quick makeup adjustment, John appeared from the start of the runway.

The bright illuminated stage in front of him. One foot in front of the other, hips swaying with confidence that he tried to emulate as best as he could. Cat calls and surprised gasps welcome him.

He steeled his face and looked ahead, trying to pretend he didn't have a major hard-on, bobbing left and right with each click and clack of his heels.

Drops of pre-cum could be seen glistening on stage just as fast as John kept strutting around, his face slowly crumbling as he could feel the twitching manhood organ that betrayed him.

"Well, folks, it seems somebody might have stolen Joy's Tent!" the Showwoman added her humor to the shocking appeal in front of everyone.

John's face reddened with the comment and shame, that is, until he turned around and saw something that made him go red for another completely different reason.

A thick, strong, and veiny erection, bobbing left and right, just like his own. The tiny tight lime-green panties serve to just hold the ballsack of the lady strutting right there. Even from the front, he did recognize the substantial hips and buttocks.

The red-head wig of the lady paralleled his blond beehive as she turned to pose by his side.

Amanda Peaches raised one hand to close his mouth. "Don't keep your mouth open like that. You might give me the wrong idea!" She winked at him, and his glance at her cock made him blink.

'Did she bob her dick at me?'

John hastily got to the back of the stage and waited. for the others to finish their rounds.

The whistles and appreciation that they got were enough for him to distract John's attention from further jokes and comments by the showwoman as she read the results of the donations that each contestant had raised.

In his mind, he started seeing himself on a pool party, Sarah saying how good he looked as his friends did double takes on his very sexy figure. "Guys, anyone wants to apply sunscreen on Joy? I would love to watch those strong hands massage my sissy boy!" And so his own sexy figure would be prone into a pool chair, strong hands of one or other jock from their group of friends would move up and down his body, as Sarah and her friends kept giggling and pointing at his erection that was induced by the jock mounting his legs, and he got a very sensual sunscreen massage on his rear.

He only got back to his senses when he received the pin with his position.

"And first place goes to you, lovely Joy Tent, who certainly pleased all of our hearts and got many tummies hurt with laughter!" The Showwoman kissed his cheek and posed with him, framing his still-hard penis in their photo.

Soon, a whirlwind of photos and poses centered around him started, with several judges posing and even copping a feel of his exposed buttocks at several points. Any jumpy reaction was met with more laughter.

When it finally seemed to be over, Sarah guided him to Nora and Peaches. They were at the front of the Stage, where they wanted to have pictures of them together.

Boobs pushing against each other, John felt a bump in his penis, and the angle at which their hips touched could only mean that the very tip of his cock had just been kissed by another.

He proceeded to push his own ass out in order to avoid this, only for a giggling Sarah to gesture otherwise.

"Come on ladies, give the camera a nice big hug! Now now, no need to stick your asses out like that. Just press your hips together! Yes, just like that!" Nora said, a huge smile on her face as she watched John's shame rising on his face.

'Poor thing, it is so much fun to mess with him!'

Meanwhile, Peaches just followed suit, kept her seductive look, and held John tight by her side.

"Yeah, you girls are going to want to remember this night for a long time," Sarah said now, doing nothing to hold her own good laughs. The few people who were still around also laughed at this, with several clandestine photos being taken from various angles.

"Oh, look how stiff you are. It's no wonder the judges gave you first place!" Nora said now, wanting to poke her fingers at what she understood was the main source of Joy's red face.

'I think he likes this!' She thought, sure of her assessment by now.

"What's to be embarrassed about? You two did so well in the kissing competition. I thought you liked being near each other." Sarah complemented now. In truth, she was sure John did like the kiss. He was just like a little boy, running away from feelings he didn't understand.

'Hopefully, he will keep up being my good submissive boy!' Sarah thought to herself as her eyes decided the photo of the bumping penises from the two bikini-clad contestants would look great.

BATHROOM

"Can we get changed now?" John said a little whiny to Sarah, whose grin seemed mischievous.

"Sure, you were such a good sport. Let's go to the Dressing room!" Sarah said and held his hand while they walked to the entrance at the right of the stage.

Getting near the room, they saw a big guy with a producer shirt right by the door.

"Excuse me, can we go inside? I need to change!"

The producer man turned around and did a double take, his eyes lustily gazing up and down John's bikini-clad body, taking his time to get up and wetting his lips without noticing.

"I'm sorry, lady, but somebody pulled a mean trick on us..." The man said as he lifted the lock to show the prank. "Somebody put a sort of super glue and stuck the lock completely. There is no way of picking it to force the door open." He said while slowly shaking his head.

"But I need to change clothes!" The sexy bikini-clad figure said, ignoring the chortling from his girlfriend as his breasts wobbled when he moved his heels in a frustrating stomp.

"I'm really sorry, we've never had problems like this before. We asked for help, but people with tools will only arrive in about 2 hours!"

"TWO HOURS?" John moved his body forward a little, Sarah enjoying the movement of his fake breasts and the effect it caused on the producer's eyes.

"Again, I'm very sorry!" The producer shook his head in an apologetic way.

"Is there anyone whom I can talk to?" Sarah asked now, trying very hard not to show how much fun she was having with her boyfriend stuck in the most revealing outfit of the day.

"I don't think you will find anyone here before the next event in 2 hours. Most of the staff had already gone to eat. And the person who will help us is not here yet."

"But... butt..." John looked from this producer guy to his girlfriend, noticing how her eyes would go from his own to his straight member and back again. Her lips clearly lost a battle to keep her smile hidden.

Sarah's amusement couldn't be greater. Now, she simply held her boyfriend's waist and said: "Thank you for the information. We will try to look around where we could grab a bite ourselves."

Guiding her boyfriend to turn around, she glanced backward to confirm if the producer would gaze at John's buttocks. She felt a surge in her aroused waves.

'I hope you like being my toy, John. I'm not finished!' she thought to herself as her panties got moist with the images she had in her mind about masculine or more manly men coming up and trying to chat with John or just parading her feminized boyfriend to be ogled around by horny audiences.

'This is awesome!' She thought to herself.

As her eyes returned to Nora and Peaches, she saw the next level of dominance she wanted. Nora was walking in their direction, holding her partner's erection right in there amidst the scraps of people that were still around.

Lost in her feelings, she decided to be bold and took hold of her boyfriend's member as well, guiding him to meet Nora and Peaches.

Her boyfriend's submissiveness helped her success.

"Hey!" Nora guided Peaches to stand in front of John.

"Hi!" Sarah compiled the older woman to ensure John was right before Amanda.

"Can you believe it? Dressing rooms are closed, locked!" Sarah said, her mischievous smile and happy hands betraying any negative meaning

"Oh, that is a shame." Nora said with a widening smile. She also started stroking the meat club in her hand, changing the angle that it pointed at and pulling her partner closer to his 'contest crush.'

Sarah mimicked her new friend's action, making an effort to avoid locking her eyes on the bumping tips. Peaches smiled at the situation and the sight of her penis kissing Joy's. Much like their kiss on stage, it did look like her penis was the most eager one. At least by the way, John's girlfriend was rubbing its helmet around, which she understood served the purpose of making surprised moans surge from the helpless winner's mouth.

"S-Sarah..." John helplessly, trying not to moan again.

"Hush honey, the women are talking!" she replied and giggled.