Charity Slave Auction Ch. 11 Pt. 01

Story Info
Kay is sold at auction to new owner - ending one.
1.4k words
4.53
16.8k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay comes around finding herself still dressed as she was and still cuffed and collared as she was, but starting to be aware that she is no longer in the Perspex display box at the club. She is bent over with her legs wide apart and her wrists stretched up and out, with her head held by the jewelled collar and leash to the bar in front of her. Her entire body encased in the glistening pewter latex catsuit and hood she had been wearing and her legs encased in the skin tight thigh high black latex thigh boots with 7.5" heels.

As Kay comes round, she becomes aware of someone siting in a chair across the room. The room seems to be large with a marble floor and walls, elegantly furnished and carpeted. The person comes towards her.

"So, you are awake." He says in English smiling, clearly well educated, but with an Arabic accent and look.

"You are probably a bit confused my dear." Kay is still too groggy to respond.

"You now belong to me." Kay tries to focus on what he is saying, she thinks she vaguely recognises him.

"Perhaps I should explain to clarify your position."

"I bought you at the Slave auction, but then you didn't know that was what it was did you?"

Kay starts to remember the man who gave her the champagne.

He sees the recognition in her eyes under the hood.

"Yes, that's right, I am the one you performed so nicely for on the catwalk."

He steps closer his hand glancing over Kay's body. The touch of his fingers as they glide over her latex encased breasts and then her arse sends ripples of arousal through her, and her breathing suddenly becomes more rapid. She can't understand why she is turned on by this.

He continues to stoke her tightly encased body, stroking her like some prized pet or piece of sculpture, feeling the curves of her body under the light pressure of his fingers. She can't help herself as her body responds making her wet and horny, letting out little whimpers and moans of arousal.

Good, he thinks to himself the drugs gradually being released from the adapted butt plug are working as intended. He smiles wickedly, this is working better than he could have hoped.

He puts his finger under her chin and lifts her head up, looking directly into her eyes. "You are now my sex slave and will do what I want, when I want it."

He says it like a statement but it is clear it is an instruction and warning too.

He carries on, "You want to please me don't you." Looking at her face as his hands stoke her body, "Good I can see in your eyes that you do."

Kay's body is screaming sex at her, her mind filling with that single focused thought. She tries to gain control of her mind but it just won't, the sexual arousal is too strong, it feels like one of those dreams where you think you have woken up but haven't and are still dreaming.

He puts his hand between her legs and strokes her. She can't help herself and has a little orgasm straight away just from the touch, "Yes, you see you want to please me."

He carries on talking to her, "I selected you because I have very particular desires which you clearly enjoy and are going to learn to provide me with. Do you understand?" as he continues to stroke her, his fingers teasing her pussy through the latex, her body swamped by arousal, she whimpers and with eyes semi-closed nods confirmation.

"Now if you are a good slave when I don't need you can relax in your own quarters with the rest of my harem."

"The quicker you get used to serving me the better. Any failure to comply will be met with serve punishment."

"In my presence you will always be dressed in latex outfits of my desired choice, but I will give you an allowance so you can pick or have made any latex outfits you may wish to choose to wear for me."

"Now let's see how eager you are to satisfy me."

He moves around her un-chaining her cuffs from the metal frame. He takes her by the jewelled lead as she stands up. He walks around her admiring her sheer perfection, like he is looking at a prize race horse. Her body accentuated by the latex and stiletto heels exactly to the requirements he specified after selecting her from the pre-sale auction catalogue. They had ensured she was presented just as he ordered at the sale.

"Now come and sit on my desk and entertain me while I work."

Kay follows him over to his big desk and sits on it next to his computer screen.

"Unzip your pussy and play with it for me." He commands.

Kay cannot resist the command and her hand slides down and unzips herself, letting her pink pussy lips burst out from behind the pewter latex catsuit. She begins to finger herself, the arousal obvious from the wetness and noise as her fingers rub her vulva and dip into her vagina.

He picks up the phone and tells someone to come in. He brings up a file on the computer screen.

"Very nice my slave." Looking at her wet pussy right in front of him, he dips a finger into her labia and into her hole. Just as he is doing this a man comes in and pauses, as he sees the latex clad form sat on the desk.

"Don't stand there I need to show you this on the screen." he orders, the man walks forward and around the desk, trying to ignore Kay, but his eyes taking in snatched glances.

"You see these figures." The man points to the screen, "they are just not right." With that he pulls his finger out of Kays wet pussy and sucks her juices off it right in front of the visitor. He is finding it hard to concentrate realising that the woman on the desk is a white girl and being used so casually used in this humiliating way.

Trying to keep his eyes off Kays body and exposed pussy. "I... I...."

"Yes what?" he demands

"I will go away and investigate." He stutters.

"Good, get me the answers by tomorrow."

He dismisses the staff member, who glances back at Kay in amazement; something to tell his colleagues about, the new white sex slave.

Smiling to himself having had fun with his assistant he walks over to a couch and sits down,

"Here pet." Her commands. Kay obediently slides off the desk and walks over, looking every inch the perfect rubber doll, walking like a catwalk model in the almost impossibly high heels, her hips swaying erotically, the catsuit showing off every curve of her shaped body.

"Kneel." He commands and she dutifully gets down on her knees between his legs.

"Suck my cock, slave." Without hesitation she can't help herself and obeys, and reaches up removing his cock from his trousers and starts to stroke it with her hands before putting it between her lips and sucking him off.

As she is doing this another staff member comes in and walks across to talk to her owner, as she is kneeling at his feet servicing him without stopping or paying any attention to them.

He is enjoying the sheer display of power of having this white girl at his feet serving him without question, whilst he does work. She is the ultimate status symbol for him.

Eventually he grunts satisfaction as he cums, squirting all over her latex body. He reaches for the phone and a moment later two young girls come in, early 20's, both dressed in skimpy outfits.

"Take her and clean her up for me." He orders them.

They take Kay to a large circular day bed in the room and then start to lick his cum off her, while he watches.

"You may play with the pet." Her tells them. They both smile back and begin not only licking the cum off Kay, but kissing and fondling her. Kays body responds instantly to the teasing, moaning with pleasure as they massage and fondle her breasts and nipples, kiss her on the lips, whilst the other plays with Kay's pussy.

"You see Pet, perform well and you are rewarded." He says.