Charity Slave Auction Ch. 11 Pt. 02

Story Info
Kay is sold at auction to new owner - ending two.
1.5k words
4.66
19.5k
16

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay comes around finding herself still dressed as she was and still cuffed and collared as she was, but starting to be aware that she is no longer in the Perspex display box at the club. She is bent over with her legs wide apart and her wrists stretched up and out, with her head held by the jewelled collar and leash to the bar in front of her. Her entire body encased in the glistening pewter latex catsuit and hood she had been wearing and her legs encased in the skin tight thigh high black latex thigh boots with 7.5" heels.

As Kay comes round, she becomes aware of someone siting in a chair across the room.

"So, you are awake." Sue says smiling as she comes across and kisses Kay deeply, her tongue darting in exploring her mouth. Sue lifts Kay's chin slightly with her fingers, so their eyes meet.

"You are probably a bit confused my love." Kay is still trying to focus her mind, what was going on.

"You enjoyed doing that modelling at the club didn't you, it really turned you on showing yourself off like that." Sue's hand sliding between Kay's legs stroking the zip of the latex catsuit tightly encasing her pussy. Kay inwardly moans with desire as she can feel her body respond immediately to Sue's delicate touch, knowing she is sopping and enjoying Sue's fingers applying that little bit of pressure to spread her labia open.

"Yes darling, I know just how much you have fallen for me haven't you?" teases Sue. The sensations flooding Kay's mind keeping her so distracted.

"From our first encounter at the auction competition to our later sessions when you were having those pictures taken, you got really hot for me didn't you?"

"Do you remember that first time when I was preparing you?" Kay's recalls it so vividly being the first time another woman had come onto her, and how despite her perceptions she couldn't help herself respond.

"I so know you do; that first time I started to polish your latex outfit with the lube, I could feel how you responded when my hands caressed your breasts, and then when I reached down and pulled your G-string out from your pussy and my fingers slide over your wet pussy rubbing more lube into you." She chuckles "You didn't know what to do did you, you a straight woman suddenly finding another woman turning you on so easily." Kay knows this was so true, that the arousal she felt soon overwhelmed any resistance.

Sue giggles "and then later when I licked your pussy, your legs went so wobbly didn't they you had to grab onto the chaise longue to stop yourself giving way immediately."

Sue watches Kay's face reveal that she recalls it so vividly.

"Mmmh, you climaxed so quickly! You'd never experienced sex like it had you!"

"I could tell, and I knew you wanted more." Oh god she was so right, it almost overwhelming her the extent of arousal and climax.

Sue kisses Kays lips, her tongue pushing in, whilst her hands play with Kay's breasts, keeping her so aroused. Her mind filled with pleasurable sensations but still trying to work out why she is still chained up and what it is Sue is telling her.

"You know I had wicked fun playing with you on that stage when you were chained to that podium, and afterwards when I finger fucked you, god you were the wettest horniest minx I have ever come across. You really shouldn't have been enjoying that, but fuck you were, you were so horny I thought you must have been a nun or something before!"

Sue continues "I really enjoyed that bit where I came on stage in my little red latex outfit with my riding crop, you were so submissive and involved and you let me clip the leash to your collar and then put you in that cage and play with you. After that you were so turned on you really didn't have a clue what was really going on, did you, especially when you thought you had just passed out."

Kay remembers it so clearly especially when Sue put that butt plug up her arse, oh god that was so kinky.

"That's right darling you didn't just pass out, that plug was coated in a drug. You thought everything right from the start was all happening by chance didn't you. Would it surprise you to know that right from the moment John spotted you at that club and chatted you up, and then later his supposedly innocent suggestion of coming to the charity event, was all part of a plan."

Kay's mind trying to process what she has just been told.

"Now this is going to shock you but the Charity Slave auction was actually all a front."

Kay is so confused by what Sue is telling her, what does she mean, how does she know about John meeting her; what plan? what was it a front for? Questions racing through her mind now, but fogged by the arousal she feels as Sue continues to touch and play with her. Each time her mind is overtaken by erotic desire for Sue, as she tries to piece things together, which should otherwise be obvious but obscured by her desire and arousal.

"I can see from your face you are confused darling, well let me enlighten you; but don't get cross as I have something else to reveal to you at the end."

"You see John is actually a scout for an international organisation which, well I guess you can say tries to match supply to customer demand, a bit like a dating agency, just in this case one party does not know they have been matched!"

"So, when he spotted you at the club straight away you were of interest because he knew there was demand for your particular attributes."

"Once let's say he had done some due diligence checks it was determined you should be taken to the next stage of the selection process, and hence the invite to the Charity event. The clever part of the event is that for most guests it was exactly as it was billed; a Charity event and they were totally unaware of the aim."

"Obviously as the evening went on you were ticking more and more boxes in terms of your willingness to wear kinkier and kinkier outfits, and the way you took to latex and heels was a massive tick in the box for the potential clients. Of course, as it got to the final rounds of the charity sale all the genuine charity guests thought it had finished and had left, leaving just the selected slaves and potential buyers. You see not only was it a Charity slave auction it was a real slave auction!"

"What you need to know Kay is that I was like you at one time, and ultimately I was forced to co-operate with them and help by using my company which they funded, to act as a front for the whole operation."

"What I hadn't anticipated was the effect on me when the two of us started to play and actually how much I enjoyed you. But you see I had no real choice but to follow through especially as the night went on and there was more and more interest in you, and your value, that they were expecting to ultimately sell you for was going up and up on the electronic market place."

Kay is totally shocked by what Sue is revealing to her and her mind is trying to cope with all the implications of her situation. Her face is one of horror as the full circumstances are revealed and her position becomes self-evident. Her shock is so profound she barely reacts, not knowing what to do and feeling completely powerless, embarrassed, and humiliated. And it only gets worse.

"So, when you thought you had passed out at the party, you hadn't, you had been drugged and then shipped to here where the organisation operates its slave market and that is where you were tonight. The photoshoot at the club was a cover to display the slaves to the bidders in the club and when you were in the box what you could not see or know was that you were actually being auctioned to the highest bidder as their slave."

Kay's eyes are fixed on Sue.

"You were almost sold to that man who gave you Champagne in the club, but darling I couldn't let you be sold to anyone else because I have fallen in love with you, so I put all my money from the company on the line and bought you myself."

"I don't know if you will still love me, but technically I now own you, but I am going to let you to make your own choice. Please forgive me because I love you."

Sue looks into Kay's eyes and kisses her, the kiss almost breaks, before Kay starts to kiss back as she just can't help herself.