All Comments on 'Charity Slave Auction Ch. 11 Pt. 02'

by Kay_Evans100

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, thank you Kay! The very ending I had hoped for, they will be so happy. I thought ending part 1 was a bit contrived for example how did Kay get from the auction to her new location which seems to be in the M East and her fate was not pleasant. Enough minor criticism, it was a lovely ending and please do not keep us waiting for your next story (ies).

Xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

Well that was a roller-coaster - the big reveal, followed by the most delightful big reveal, with Kay being bought for love as well as lust. Wonderful, darling xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm normally not that much into this type of stories. But this one I liked. This end is more fitting to the story and the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic ending!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG ❤😍🔥 The ending I really wanted but wasn't sure was going to happen through all the twists and turns of this deliciously delightful and detailed story.

Thank you.💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤❤❤ a perfect lesbian 😍ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sue will make Kay do what she wants her to do as Sur is her mistress who legally owes her body and soul.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

I totally adore this story and this 5 star chapter is no exception Kay. Brilliantly written and so hot with palpable tension leading to complete submission. What amazes me as the story unfolds, although in a totally different fantasy, are the similarities between this story and my own here in Literotica. Thank you so much xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely ending to this series

stache52stache52over 2 years ago

Rarely do you find a love story as engaging and heart-tugging as Charity Slave Auction. Good luck Kay and Sue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have commented before that Kay and Sue was the ending we all wanted! What happens now? Kay will be happily submissive to Sue but will there be some resentment that she was to be sold as a slave with Sue's conivance? Will Sue continue to work for the slave organisation and will Kay join her, willingly or not? She clearly enjoys the exhibitionism though! What happened to the other three girls who were sold, could be an interesting story.

Look forward immensely to your continuing stories

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 2 years ago

Of the two options for this chapter, this one is better. Some of the hints in previous chapters led me to believe this was one of the alternate endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please, please can we have another chapter of Charity Slave Auction with Kay and Sue! They were made for each other and what will they decide to do will be so interesting.

belinda03belinda03about 2 years ago

I like this ending the best.

FirefighterBradFirefighterBradalmost 2 years ago

Wow so sexy, seductive, sensual, submissive, surreal and yet as it should be. I know how I want to be part of this story, can you guess?

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Pygmalion Effect

In this ending, Sue who had selected Kay to be enticed into slavery to develop her as human capital for resale decides she falls in love with her subject and can't give her up. It's the artist that falls in love with the image created. My question is what reason would the slave have to reciprocate the love of a mistress who reduced the slave to bondage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think love is the answer to the.previous comment. Kay is totally smitten by Sue a d will be her willing slave. Sue was slow to realise that she loved Kay u till the last minute of the auction. There .ay be some resent.ent by Kay as I have mentioned before . She also likes the exhibitionism. They will be O K together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. I only hope it continues. I was drawn to this by your recent posting. Your style is amazing. Again, hope there is more to this story coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep hoping for another chapter of this super, sexy story! Please Kay !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favourite story series. Please could wehave another chapter as a Christmas present?

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Kay and Sue have a wonderful Christmas together!

Xx

LuvloosepussyLuvloosepussyabout 1 year ago

I sure hope you write a few more chapters on this one

Qwer12Qwer1212 months ago
5 Stars

5 Stars and Kay needs to become Sue’s submissive little sex pet for both of their enjoyment. Cheers.

appyBappyB12 months ago

Excellent story. You pressed so many of my own buttons that I found it really hot! I prefer ending two because I'm a softy at heart. Thank you for writing it.

jleetechiejleetechie9 months ago

Of course, your scores of fans want more. I suspect the only viable route for extended chapters is via the Arab. Hopefully end the drugs and let her experience the new reality. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am sure the Kay and Sue theme can be developed further without going down the Arab route which I did not enjoy particularly. Kay is turned on by being displayed, Sue and the slave organisation might capitalise on this for both their pleasure and profit!

Peter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this version. Always knew they would end up together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKay_Evans100@Kay_Evans100
New Stories!!! First time at Fetish Club - Chapter 1 & 2 out now! https://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-at-fetish-club-ch-01 https://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-at-fetish-club-ch-02 Tales of the Unexpected short story https://www.literotica.com/s/tales-of-the-unexpected...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES