Charity: The Christmas Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,228 Followers

Another wave of sleet fell and struck Lacey in the back and her son in the face. Knowing the weather was only going to get worse she complied with my wishes and put her son in the car and buckled him in. Before Lacey could grab it the boy's stroller was caught in a gust of wind and sent it flying backward. Lacey made a dash for the stroller with me yelling for her to let it go. She stopped after taking three steps and made her way back to my SUV. Knowing she would probably die of hypothermia at this rate I opened the rear hatch and pulled out a blanket that I kept there for emergencies. The boys had their mother's coat covering them and turning around Lacey is within arm's reach.

Using my body as a shield I wrap myself around her and help her to the passenger seat. She is almost frozen and I can only hope I can keep her warm until the car's heat can warm her up. I help my shivering passenger in and once she is in the seat I pull the blanket from under my coat and wrap her in it. Lacey is shivering more so as she reaches over and fastens her seatbelt. I close the door and run around the front and climb in myself. Lacey has her hands up in front of the heat vents and her teeth chattering loudly.

"Th... thank.. you. I... I can't... I can't believe that I lost our dinner and the stroller..." Lacey says in despair. "But... at least I managed to save the photo you took."

"I knew I should have driven you when I first offered. It's days like this you have to wonder if someone did something wrong and the rest of us have to suffer." I say trying to lighten Lacey's mood. "So, where were you heading before the storm god ruined your night?"

"We... we were heading to the shelter on Fifth and Main." I can already feel her heavy sigh as she looks at the time. "But in this weather, the doors will be closed before we can get there. You... you wouldn't happen to know anywhere we can go and stay dry tonight... would you?" Lacey asks as she tried to pull the freezing cloth of her top away from her pale, wind-chapped body.

"I know just the place.." I smiled at the drenched mother of two. Taking a look in my review mirror I see the boys are warm now and just sitting quietly. They are probably just happy to be out of the freezing cold.

I put the car into gear and pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. The sleet was very slick and I drove extra slow the entire trip. At the first red light, I turned on the Christmas music station and that made the boys happy. Forty-five slow minutes later I pulled into my neighborhood.

Not recognizing the area Lacey finally asked. "So, um... where are you taking us?"

"Shhh... concentrating," I state not wanting her to know my plan.

I refused to look away from the road since the weather was treacherous. At one of the stop lights I looked at Lacey and saw that my heated leather seats and the warm car had helped restore her body temperature so her skin was back to its normal complexion. Lacey adjusted the blanket and I happened to catch a peak at her protruding nipples that were poking through her soaked blouse. I swear those things were hard as diamonds and could probably cut through the material of said blouse.

There are several large buildings in my neighborhood and I was sure that Lacey was hoping I knew of someplace I could deposit them. Sure enough, five minutes later she asks, "Do you know of a shelter in this part of town? Do they have an extended stay program? Maybe if I could stay in one place for more than a week, I could find a job and pay you back for all you've done." She stammered as I just looked forward, knowing if I wasn't careful, I would run into something.

After another five minutes, I start to turn and she watches as we pulled up in front of my big Ranch style home. Pressing the garage button on my car the door opens up and I sigh. It looked deserted with no lights or any decorations out. It was one of the few that hadn't decked the halls as I was its only occupant, until now. I looked in my mirror and saw the two boys leaning against each other, starting to doze as the warmth permeated my Pilot.

"Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home," I tell Lacey.

"Nooo... we can't... what will your husband say bringing strangers home?" Lacey gasped.

"You don't have to worry about that as I am not married. This is my house and the three of you are welcome to stay here tonight." To keep her from arguing further I shut off the car and proceed to collect her son that is sitting behind me. Left with no other alternative she unfastens her seatbelt and follows suit.

"My home is warm and dry and you can feel safe here. I am not worried about your intentions or that of your boys. As it is you can't go out in this weather, and if I don't miss my guess you have nowhere else to go and no way to pay to get there correct?" Charity asks the mother of two. Lacey reluctantly has to admit that her savior is correct.

"As it is we may be snowed in tomorrow and that means it's only getting colder. Pressing the button on her car the garage door closes. I lead the way and Lacey and I carry the boys through the adjourning garage door and into my house. As the first one in I hit the light switch once inside the house.

"Follow me," I tell my guest. Lacey follows me down the hall to the first door on the right. Opening the door, Lacy follows me into a nice room with a double bed. "This was the guest room when my parents lived here. Which boy do I have?" I ask my guest.

"You have Trevor. Trevor tends to suck on his thumb." Lacey replies. I take off the young boy's damp pants and tuck him into the nice warm bed covers for now. Lacey follows suit and does the same for Tyler.

"Boys, can you give me your shirts please?" I politely ask. Lacey nods to her boys and the little guys do as I request.

Picking up the remote for the TV in the room, I turn it on and find Nickelodeon. The boys say thank you and turn their focus to the show playing on the 32-inch flat screen.

"We'll let them relax and warm up while I get dinner started."

Lacey nods her head and follows me down the hall to the other end of the house. We pass by the kitchen and Lacey watches as I stop and turn on the oven to start heating it up. Once that step is done I lead the chestnut-haired woman to the far end of the house where the master suite resides. Stopping at the closet outside of my bedroom, I open the sliding door and pull out a hair towel, body towel, and a clean terry cloth robe. With these items in hand, I lead the twin's mother through my room and into the connected master bathroom.

"Oh my..." Lacey states when she sees my intended destination. Inside the bathroom is a Jacuzzi tub beside the shower stall. Handing Lacey the robe and towel I start pouring the water into the tub. Once the water is at a specified point I then start the jets.

"What kind of music do you like?" Charity asks her guest.

"I can't, this is too much," Lacey begs off.

"Hey... you are my guest. I insist you sit down and relax. Trust me... you'll be glad you did." Charity informs the mother of two.

"Ok... well, I can listen to just about anything... but something soft and relaxing would be nice," Lacey says.

Charity smiles as she has the perfect playlist for just this topic and starts her soft playlist. Charity turns her back to let her guest strip out of her clothes and settle into the nice warm bath, probably the first she has had in quite some time. "There are soaps and shampoos on the shelf to your right."

"Thank you," Lacey replies having submerged herself in the warm soothing water. I watch her dip her long chestnut locks in the water and she moans her approval.

"Call me if you need anything," I tell my house guest as she rests her head on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

Moving back into the kitchen, I fill a kettle with water and puts it on the stove, and begin to boil it. Next, I pull out tea bags and hot cocoa packets to give everyone a choice of what they would like to drink.

As the kettle heats up I pick up her house phone and make a call to a church friend. I give her the rundown of what was going on. We chat for a good fifteen minutes before I am joined by two small boys. Cherry puts two pizzas into the oven, one cheese, and one sausage. Once they are cooking and the timer is set Cherry ends her phone call. Knowing the boys need the same treatment as their mother.

Leading the boys to the second bathroom so that they can go potty and get washed up. While they are going potty I run their bath. The boys are so happy to have a roof over their heads they just do as I ask. With a smile on my face, I pour bubble bath for the two tykes. I help the boys in and while I wish I had some bath toys for them I am not that prepared. I sit back and watch as the boys take turns washing each other and playing. I am so lost in the moment I barely hear the oven beep. I tell the boys to sit still while I go pull dinner out of the oven.

Quickly making my way back to the kitchen I throw on some oven mitts and pull out the two pizzas. The cheese is perfectly melted and the toppings are fully cooked. I place the lovely thin-crust pizzas atop my stove so that they can cool off while I attended to the boys. Running back to the bathroom I find the two toddlers sitting still waiting for me as I requested.

"Ok boys, I'm going to drain the tub. Once the water is gone I will wrap you up in towels and we're going back to your room. I will cover my eyes and I want you boys to climb back into bed. I will dry your clothes for a few minutes so you can wear them for dinner and then tonight I will come up with something you can wear so I can wash and dry your clothes until we can get you something else to wear." I inform the boys.

Trevor and Tyler nod their heads and say ok. Handing the boys a large plastic cup I pull the stopper out of the tub and drain the water. Once almost all of the water is gone I turn on the water and once it is warm enough fill the cup and the boys rinse themselves off. Once rinsed I hand them each a towel and help them out of the tub once they are wrapped. They dry themselves off and then I lead them back to their room. Once inside I politely cover my eyes and the boys climb into bed and cover themselves up.

"Good job boys," I say praising them. "I'll be back with your clothes in just a bit."

The boys go yeah! I turn on the small flat-screen tv and the boys begin watching TV again.

Walking to the laundry room across from the guest room, I pull the boy's clothes from the dryer. As there were only two sets of shirts, pants, and undies, it didn't take long for them to dry. In short order, I bounce between the laundry room, guest room, kitchen, and master bath to make sure my guests are well. Once I've made the rounds the boy's clothes were dealt with first. I walk into the room and hand the boys their undies and turn my back so they can put them on. Once they have their undies on I help the little guys get dressed. Once dressed I lead the boys to the kitchen. I pull out the chairs and help the boys sit down at the dinner table. I show the boys their choices and they tell me which pizza and how many slices they would like. They thank me once they have their pizza and proceed to devour the warm slices.

Five minutes later Lacey makes her presence known. On my last trip to my bedroom, I laid out a pair of panties, a t-shirt, and one of my purple lace robes for her to wear. Having taken the woman's clothes to put in the laundry I knew that we were the same size (more or less). Judging by the fit of the t-shirt it was obvious that Lacey was a bit bustier than I was. This wasn't surprising as the mother of two had obviously grown some after the titty fairy paid her a visit during her pregnancy.

Pulling out her chair I say, "Have a seat and join us. We can talk more after dinner." I tell her, keeping her too busy to thank me again.

My guest sat down beside me and helped herself to a little of each pizza. I watched Lacey close her eyes from time to time to savor the pizza that she and her sons were eating and during those times I found myself short of breath as I looked at the chestnut-haired milf's tits straining against my shirt. Her gorgeous locks were currently wrapped in a towel but the mother of two was relaxed for the first time since I met her and she looks like a woman again, not the person that was beaten down by life and the world.

"Oh my god, that is so good. I can't thank you enough... I don't know what I'd do if..." Lacey started.

"Was I right about the tub?" I ask my guest. Realizing my guest keeps focusing on the bad things that happened to her and her family I tried to keep her distracted to keep the mood festive for her and her boys.

Lacey nods enthusiastically yes. "God Yes! I have never felt anything soooo amazing in my life! Even when I was well off I have never been in a tub like that."

"I know right?" I ask her rhetorically. "That was something my parents installed three years ago. It was the last big renovation to their bathroom." I state.

The boys each picked one more large slice of pizza and dug in quietly while their mother and I made small talk. I smiled at the scene as it played out for the first time since my parents passed away dinner was a lively affair in this house. Looking at the two smiling boys I had forgotten how nice it was to have a full house. Once everyone was full we put our dinner plates in the soapy water in the sink and then led the boys back to the guest room. Taking the clothes from the boys save their undies, Lacey and I tucked the boys in and set the sleep timer on the TV, and turned on A Muppet Christmas Carol for them to go to sleep to. The boys snuggled up together and with full tummies, for the first time in a long time they passed out in the nice soft bed.

Putting the boy's clothes on top of the dress we closed the door to the guest room and I led Lacey back to the living room. Once there we curled up on the couch with a cup of Hot Cocoa and began chatting.

"So, how long have you been homeless?" I asked as I took my first sip.

"A little over three months now." She said as she took a big gulp of her cocoa.

"If you don't mind my asking... what happened?"

"Well, I should backtrack to before I became homeless. I moved out of my parent's home when I fell in love with someone my mother didn't approve of. We were happy and very much in love but then things went bad and she kicked me out."

"Did she want to work it out?" I ask wondering how two people in love could fall out of it so quickly.

"No. It's very involved and I don't want to get into it right now please."

As she has already had a trying day I acquiesce to her request.

"Anyways, my parents let me move back home but my mother reluctantly did so."

"Your mother, their grandma, didn't want you home?"

"A story for another time as it ties into the previous one."

"Fair enough."

"If you don't mind my asking you a question now?"

"Please... fair is fair." I insist.

"Why did you help us?" My houseguest asks me from out of left field. It is a fair question and were I a guy she would probably expect to be bent over the arm of my couch or in bed with a dick in her pussy or ass for what her family has been given. This world tends to be all about gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

"That is easy. I did it because you needed help," I reply without a second thought. "I couldn't just let you try and trudge through the storm. One look at you and I could tell you were freezing." I stated.

"Thank you. I realize how stupid I was now, but I didn't want to ask for help when you initially offered it... I can be stubborn like that and it could have cost my family their lives tonight."

"Don't think about that any longer. I can tell you're tired so we'll pick this up tomorrow when I get back from the mall. There are some extra covers in the hall closet. You can have the couch... the room across from mine is unfurnished and the other spare room is full of my junk and there isn't enough time to clear it tonight." I told her as I stretched my sore back.

"I'm sure the couch will be fine," Lacey replied.

"I have faith in you Lacey, but I need you to promise not to steal from me." I didn't want to sound like I didn't trust her but I also wanted to make my expectations clear.

"I promise. The boys and I will not break your trust." Lacey says holding up her right hand and crossing her heart with her left hand.

"Well, I have to get up early. Make yourself at home for the time being. The fridge is full and the three of you are welcome to what I've got." I stood up and informed Lacey I was going to take my turn in the tub before going to bed. "If it gets too cold out here you can sleep in my bed..." At my innocent statement, I see Lacey bite her lower lip.

"It's ok, I have a king-sized bed," I inform her.

I leave my lovely companion to her thoughts while I make my way to my bedroom. As I have guests it is only right that I wear a robe in their presence as opposed to strutting around my house naked. Walking into the bathroom I close the door to keep the heat Lacey generated inside of it. I turn the jets back on and once naked, I sit in the tub and allow it to work its magic on my sore, achy muscles. I put my achy feet on the jet in front of me while I rest my back against the one positioned directly behind me. I moan loudly as the jets massage my feet and back until the pain is a distant memory and they feel like new. After my long relaxing soak, I exit the tub and dry off my body and hair. Putting my robe on, I step out of the master bath and am surprised to find Lacey sitting at the end of the bed awaiting my arrival.

"Is it ok if we share the bed until I can clean the room? Even with the warm house, it feels pretty cold out there." Lacey asks bashfully.

"Sure," I reply.

I walk over to the dresser and pull out a long heavy nightshirt and make my way back to my guest. I hand the shirt to Lacey and smile. "It might be a little tight up top, you're a bit... bustier than I am."

"That's ok... I'll make due." She replies blushing again. I turn my back and only when she says ok do I turn around and see that it fits her quite nicely, but her bust is straining a bit.

"It's fine, thank you, Charity." Lacey insists.

I turn around and almost choke seeing her in the shirt. The crimson red shirt is stretched across her sexy, motherly boobs and comes down to her mid-thigh. I swallow hard and trying to ignore the beautiful mother in my room I pull back the covers so that she can climb in. I watch her intently as she seemingly slinks around my bed and then nonchalantly climbs in and slips under the covers.

It is now my turn to get ready for bed and while I am tempted to get my favorite nightie I decide to be a bit more demure and head back to my drawer to retrieve the only other sleep shirt I have. It is the same size as the one Lacey is wearing but this one is transparent white. As I already have my back to her I untie my robe and let it fall to the ground behind me. Looking into the mirror beside me I can see that my guest is looking rather intently at my backside. Not wanting to tease her I quickly pull the white top over my head and let it slip down my body. I turn around and make my way back to my side of the room and turn off the light. Finally, I slip under my nice warm covers and position myself on my back for the moment. Lacey and I exchange goodnights with one another.

As I lay trying to relax and fall asleep my heart is thumping away. I sigh and out of the corner of my eye, I can see that Lacey appears almost as restless as I am. I don't know it now, but Lacey's heart is beating just as rapidly as my own, and for the same reason. Eventually, Lacey rolls onto her left side and scoots a bit toward the middle. Following suit I roll onto my right side and scoot back and my cotton-covered ass comes into contact with Lacey's.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,228 Followers