Charity: The Christmas Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leans in and we kiss hotly. Our tongues dueled and our hands took hold of each other's breasts. I was tired and I could see that in her eyes too but I wanted to come and I wanted her to do so one more time. Rolling Lacey onto her back once more, I climbed between her legs but Lacey sees that I am not lowering my head to her sex. No, I scissor our legs together and press my dripping-wet pussy atop hers. I swear I feel a jolt pass between us when our pussies come into contact with one another. Our bare pussy lips kissed and Lacey begins to moan. First in surprise at the feeling of our sexes pressing against one another, then a loud husky moan of pleasure as we grind together as one.

I would come to find out that Lacey had never been made love to like this before, heck she had never been fucked like this before. She would later learn that this technique was called Tribbing. I lift Lacey's right leg as high as possible to give myself better positioning. I grind away and we both lose track of time. Our breasts are heaving, and our bodies sweating. I can feel that she, like myself, is on the verge of climaxing. I stop briefly, let her right leg drop, and reposition myself so that I can lift her hips off the bed. I straddle her like a man and we find our rhythm again.

Lacey's eyes are sealed shut and she is nearing her second orgasm of the night. My eyes are focused on her lover's bountiful bouncing bosoms and no longer able to contain myself I grind my clit against hers and she opens her mouth to stream. My own orgasm overtakes me but I find the will to lean forward and claim my lover's mouth in a seeing kiss. We hold onto one another gasping, barely able to breathe through our noses as our tongues make love.

When I finish climaxing I somehow find the strength to separate myself from Lacy's lower region. My chestnut-haired lover is gasping for air as I collapse beside her. Not waiting another moment Lacey snuggles against me and interlocks her legs with mine. I wrap my arms around her sexy body and pull her against me.

"Mmmmmm Lub you," Lacey states. After a long day at work and now two amazing orgasms, she is barely coherent. Sleep was quickly overtaking her but the smile on her face warmed my heart.

"I love you, Lacey," I state kissing her sweaty brow. We are both sweaty messes but I could care less. Even though we both reek of sex and our skin tastes salty from perspiration, I wouldn't want to be anywhere or with anyone else. The feeling of being naked in this woman's arms was like heaven. As she drifted off to sleep she knew that this was the best Christmas she has ever had in her entire life.

~ December 25th, 2022 Christmas Day ~

Charity woke up and she felt warm. Warmer than she ever remembered feeling in her entire life. As her eyes started to flutter open she realized why and the smile returned to her face. She was currently in her bed, locked in a loving embrace with the beautiful woman that had stolen her heart. She was extremely satisfied after the two made love late last night into the early morning hours. They were both still naked under the sheets and comforter and Charity wished they could stay like this forever.

Which is when those two little angelic boys came busting into her bedroom. Lacey woke up when she heard the boys scream "Merry Kissmas" (a maternal trait Charity guessed). I held her naked body in my arms as she tried to sit up. Lacey had momentarily forgotten that she fell asleep naked in my arms so she had to pull the covers up to conceal this from the boys.

"Guess what mommy... guesses?" The boys said as they bounced up and down before their mother.

"Cherry... Cherry... Santa found us!' Tyler said from my side of the bed, his hands reaching up to me.

"Up momma up...!" Trevor started pulling on the blankets.

"Whoa, there guys... mommy and Miss Cherry have to get dressed for Christmas morning. Why don't you carefully go into Miss Cherry's bathroom, go potty, while we get ready ok?" Lacey says to the boys.

"Yeah boys, give us girls a few minutes and a bit of privacy." I smiled from my side, as we clutched the comforter over our naked breasts.

"Okay... but hurry... Santa's been here!" Tyler insisted as he takes his brother's hand and leads him to the bathroom.

Once the door is closed Charity pulls Lacey into her arms mashing Lacey's naked tits against her own and kisses the beautiful woman passionately. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas! I love you... my personal Elf." Lacey smiled back. She rested her head against my breast and felt my heart pounding rhythmically for her. She smiled and kissed the top of my tit.

"As wonderful as this is we need to get up and get dressed. Those two won't wait much longer." She said looking around for something to put on.

"Your teddy is in the top drawer of your nightstand. You can put the lace robe over it." I say as I reach into my nightstand for my purple teddy. I love getting dressed in front of her knowing her eyes are fixated on my body as mine are on hers. Once we were in our robes and decent I told the boys they could come out.

"Go to the bathroom and I'll take the boys to the family room. Come out when you're ready." I told her as I collected "our" sons and take them with me.

"It Kissmas..." The boys said as they pulled me to the Christmas tree and the gifts.

That morning, I could see why kids went all gaga over this day. It was fun watching them tear open their presents. I also loved the look on Lacey's face when she was given hers.

"Charity? You shouldn't have" Lacey says after opening the blouse, slacks, and coat that I got her.

"You need new things if you're going to get a better job after the holiday." I remind her. I don't actually want her to get a job as I like having her home when I come back after a long day of work but if she wants to work then I will help make that happen.

"I got you a little something," Lacey says blushing. "It's not much but I hope you like it."

Taking the box from her I draw out the opening process and she is more excited than I am. Truthfully I am excited but I'm using my best poker face. Lifting the lid of the box I find a sexy red panty and bra set and underneath them is a green sheer babydoll.

"Thank you I say." Almost at a loss for words. "You should look under your coat," I tell my lover. With a puzzled expression, Lacey does as I ask and she sees her special gift.

"Oh my." She replies.

"You can model it for me tonight after the boys go to bed," I tell her. She has tears in her eyes and nods in agreement.

"I can never thank you for all that you've done for us," Lacey says to me as she hugs me tightly.

She pulls back a few inches and I wipe her tears of joy from her face. "You don't have to. The three of you have given me something that money simply can not buy."

Lacey looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"Sweet Lacey, you gave me your heart and brought these two little angels into my life for me to love as my own. They bring innocence and energy that I didn't know that I wanted until you brought them into my life. The three of you gave me a family again... and this family... our family, is the best thing to happen to me!"

Because they were so quiet Lacey and I failed to notice the boys were still present, watching and listening to us intently. While they might not have grasped everything that we were saying they figured out the most important part of our conversation.

"We... we family?" The ordinarily quiet Trevor asks me.

As he was within arms reach I scoop the little guy up and give him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, Trevor..." I finally say. I tickle his tummy and he squirms happily until I let my smiling little guy go. Tyler comes over by me looking for clarification. I ruffle his hair and kiss him on the cheek. The two boys stand in front of their mother and me. Holding out my hand to Lacey, she takes it and I pull her into my loving embrace. I wrap my arms around her slender waist and hug her tightly. I kiss her cheek (keeping things Rated G in front of the little guys) so that the boys can see how I feel about their mom and happy we are together.

"Boys... I love your mother." Kissing her cheek again. I allow Lacey to return the gesture before continuing. "I love her with all my heart. I want you both to know that I love the two of you as well! While I already consider us so, I want us to be a family. I want to be your second mommy and I want the three of you to live here." I tell the boys. I interlock my fingers with Lacey's and kiss her temple.

"You hear that Trevor... Miss Cherry said we family and we home!" Tyler tells his brother jumping for joy as they stare at us.

"We Family! We Home!" Trevor yells, his big eyes shining as he joins his brother in jumping up and down. I smile and laugh to myself when I realize Trevor has said more today than in the three weeks that I've known him.

"Yes, boys..." Lacey says with tears of joy in her eyes, "This is our new family... and we are home."

Smiling with tears forming in my eyes I add, "That's right, you are home and you never have to leave!" I lean over and give my boys a little kiss on their noses. "I hope you will be very happy here boys."

Lacey was fighting to keep her composure because she didn't want the boys to think she wasn't happy. She was so happy she was having a hard time containing her joy around the two tykes.

"Home..." Trevor says joyfully. "C'mon Tyler... we go play in our room." He said with conviction and toddled off to the room they shared.

Tyler starts to leave with the wagon and then suddenly stops. He turns to look at me and asks, "It... it is our room... right?"

I hear Lacey laugh out loud and I smile looking at my son... MY son. I nod and say, "Yes Tyler, that is your room. If you want we can go out tomorrow to get some paint, maybe a poster or two, and some decals. Anything to make your room extra special. Ok?"

"Kay... we go play quietly," Tyler says pulling the wagon with the new toys.

Lacey and I sit and watch the boys disappear. Once the door to their room is closed Lacey asks, "Are you sure about this? This is all happening so fast. What if..." Lacey fretted as silent tears fell down her pretty face.

"I love you Lacey... but you have to believe in us. If nothing else you have to trust in God that we are right. After all, you have suffered, he knew that you deserved to be happy so he brought you to me."

Lacey lets my words sink in and she hugs me against her breasts. "I love you." She cries into my lace-covered breasts.

"I love you too and I don't ever want to be without the three of you ever again," I tell her. Now that the boys are gone Lacey lets her tears fall freely and this time mine joins hers as I am so happy I can't contain my joy any longer.

"Lacey Nicole Pryce... I hope this feels right to you because I know in my heart that this feels right to me. We'll take it day by day... okay. Just like any married couple would." I brushed her hair back and tried to kiss her fears away.

"How can love happen this fast? We've only known one another a few weeks" Lacey asks me as tears of joy stain her face. "I do love you. I just... I..."

"Shhh, just remember, I'm sure we'll have our share of fights as no relationship is 100% perfect. The trick, or so I'm told, is to work through our problems. We'll talk, keep the lines of communication open, compromise... but most importantly, we have to remember that we love one another." I tell her.

"I... I can do that." Lacey promises me. Her sexy body is so warm and inviting that I am turned on as she hugs me.

Her eyes are red from the tears of joy she is shedding. I kiss her tear streaks and she returns the gesture. We go to the boy's room, hand-in-hand, and knock on their door. They give us a cheery come-in. We look in and the boys have all their toys in the wagon still. They are primarily sitting and playing with the new stuffed toys that Santa gave them. We tell them that we are still a bit tired so we are going to take a nap. Lacey has the boys go potty again and we then kiss our boys. The boys promise to stay in their room and play quietly.

Shutting the door, I press Lacey into our door, "Out of curiosity..." I say between kisses, "Do... do you want... to make any changes... to our room?" I kiss her very full lips and lock the door to our room once it clicked shut. Just in case the boys decide to try and charge in while we're in the middle of something... heavy.

"Nah... no..." Lacey replies. "It's... puh... perfect." She manages to say between kisses.

Lacey is so lost in our kissing and dueling tongues that she doesn't know that I have untied her sash until my hands are moving up and slipping underneath the lacey material. Lacey shrugs off the garment and then reciprocates the gesture by quickly untying my sash and sending my robe to the floor. Now only in our sexy nighties, my lips leave Lacey's and I begin kissing my way down her neck and to her exposed shoulders. Lacey's succulent tits are heaving as I carefully begin to remove her thin spaghetti straps. I return my lips to hers and as we kiss I pull the front of her teddy down. In no time I have peeled her out of it and it has joined her robe on the floor. I know Lacey would do the same but time is not on our side so taking a step back and remove my nightie. We are both naked once again and this time my lover takes the initiative and closes the distance. She takes me in her arms and we make out for several minutes.

Eventually, we make our way back to the bed, and knowing time was an issue Lacey lays down on her back and gives me a look. "Why don't you have a seat," Lacey says with a wicked grin on her face. She was laying with her feet pointed toward the headboard and while her statement could have one of two meanings, given the time I knew which one she meant.

So, with a smile on my face, I climb up onto the bed, I lay atop the woman that has stolen my heart and kissed her passionately for several long minutes. She returns my passion with equal gusto. Reluctantly, I break the kiss, kiss her nose, and then move my body upright and when I am carefully standing over her head, I slowly lower myself down so that I am sitting on her perfect face.

"Oooooh gawd..." I moan as Lacey's tongue was extended before my lower lips come into contact with her mouth and her tongue spreads me and fills me like I haven't been filled in ages. Lacey's small but sexy hands come up and begin fondling my tits as she slowly and methodically begins working on my pussy. For a woman that claims to be submissive, she certainly knows how to assert herself when she wants to. My sexy little MILF soon has me so worked up that my pussy is flooding her throat with my nectar.

While I have not had many lovers in my life the ones I have had have always been attentive but none have ever made me feel like this. I can't explain why she is generating this kind of reaction from my body... but I love it. As her hands work over my tits I begin grinding my pussy harder against her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." Lacey moans. I look down and her eyes are locked squarely on me.

"Gawwwwwd I love you!" I tell her. I can feel her smile despite not being able to see it.

Wanting to share this experience with the woman I love, I climb off of her face, and my heart pounds harder as I see a pout form on her face that I am denying her my pussy. With grace and skill, I manage to turn myself around with great haste but without injuring my lover. I lower myself back down and once again her tongue spears my lower lips. Not wanting to waste a moment, I sit down on her face and hear Lacey's muffled moan of approval as she feasts on my pussy once more. I sit still and savor the feeling before I decide to share the sensation. Leaning down I lower my mouth to her pussy and giving her clit a quick lick before I begin sucking on her soaked pussy. I take great pride and effort in licking up every drop of her precious nectar as she continues doing the same to me.

In all our gusto to please one another, we lose track of time. Our moans of pleasure fill the room as we make love. 69... 69 is truly a magical and intimate position. It is so intimate that it has to be experienced to truly understand why it is one of the best positions, particularly for lesbians. It is one thing to go down on your lover and bring them to orgasm, it is another entirely to experience an orgasm while your lover gives you one at the same time.

That is what Lacey and I do for one another. We reach our mutual climax at the exact same time for the first time and it rocks us to our cores. When we reach that apex we roll apart as we are convulsing so hard that we don't want to risk hurting one another. Eventually, when we can breathe normally and are fully cognitive, we maneuver ourselves to our normal sleeping positions. However, as we have been at this for some time we know that we have to check on our sons.

"I'll tell you what... why don't you go run us a bath while I go peek in on the boys. I'll tell them that we're going to take a bath, and then we'll make lunch."

"Sounds good to me... love," Lacey replies. She slips off the bed and I watch her strut to the bathroom proudly shaking her shapely ass at me.

I put my robe on and nothing else. I'm not going into the boy's room unless it's absolutely necessary. Peaking in the boys are actually on their bed taking a nap. They have the covers pulled over them and they are hugging their stuffed animals. Not wanting to lose this opportunity I race back to my room, grab my cell phone, and take photos of my precious little angels as they sleep. I plan to show these to Lacey later tonight and I will print them out for the scrapbook I plan to make. I've missed out on three years of their lives and I plan to make up for that starting today.

Carefully closing their door so as not to wake them, I tiptoe back to my room and close the door. Making my way to the bathroom I shed my robe but hand it on the door hook. Lacey is in the Jacuzzi and she is propped against the wall facing me. She is sitting upright and her breasts are half above the water, half below it. Her hair is dark as she has dunked it and she has the sultriest look on her face as says,

"Reilly, Party of two... your tub is waiting."

I don't say a word. I just make my way to the tub and she watches as I lower myself into the water. I dip my hair, just as she did, and I move over beside her. Our hands roam over one another we kiss and proceed to clean one another off. The jets of water massage us as we massage one another. Half an hour later we are climbing out of the tub and enjoying the first time that we can openly dry one another off as lovers and do things that lovers do.

We took our time making ourselves look beautiful and once the styling and makeup were completed we helped one another into our new sexy lingerie. I kiss Lacey's shoulder as she slips her bra on and I do the honor of fastening the clasp even though it is a front clasp. She likewise helped me into my new red lingerie. While red wasn't my favorite color I had to admit that this set looked amazing against my paler complexion. We then put on our holiday-themed blouses and skirts and went about getting ready for lunch and dinner.

It was just after noon when we woke the boys up from their nap. I did the waking while Lacey was in the kitchen making egg salad sandwiches to go with her homemade tomato soup. She had started making the soup yesterday morning in preparation for today. Something she could just warm up and put together. While the boys ate Lacey and I began cleaning up the mess in the family room and the kitchen. We had several large garbage bags filled with wrapping paper out of the living room before we joined our sons.

After lunch, we grabbed a tray of cookies and milk and made our way to the family room to entertain ourselves with a marathon of Christmas movies. Dinner was a family affair of Honey Baked Ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and rolls. The boys enjoyed everything and then after a nice warm bath Lacey and I put the boys in their jammies, tucked them into bed, and turning on some Christmas music said good night before closing them in for the night.