Charity: The Christmas Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was done with my bath and dried off we changed into our sexy nighttime wear and slid into bed. I loved the way Lacey looked in her sexy nightie. She had told me her favorite color was blue so I gave this information to Rosa and she found the most beautiful and form-fitting nightie for the homeless mother.

Trying as I might to get the picture of my naked houseguest out of my mind as I tried, sleep was very difficult. As I lay on my back, my right arm draped over my eyes I felt Lacey turn onto her right side. Unlike many nights before this time, she continued to roll until her lace-encased tits were pressed against my left boob, her left leg came up and moved between my legs, her left arm moved under my boobs and grasped my right side and finally, her head came to rest on my shoulder.

Ohhhhh how I had dreamed of something like this. Unable to help myself I placed a soft kiss on her brow. Not quite feeling right I lowered my right arm and maneuvered it so that her hand was on my tummy until I could slide my hand down and take hers. I interlock her fingers in my own and mumbled a good night as I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.

~ December 24th, 2022 ~

The day before Christmas was finally here and I was so relieved when Nick handed Lacey and I our Christmas bonuses. Since that magical night four nights ago working with Lacey at Santa's Village was both great and terrible. Great because we were with one another all the time but terrible in that we were so close in our sexy elf costumes that I had to force me from grabbing my housemate every time she flashed her sexy ass at me and dragging her into the back of the workshop. Every day for hours at a time vision of me pulling her in there, stripping her out of her costume, and taking her in every way I could think of filled my head. As we wrangled the kids into the last photos of the season I wondered if she felt that special spark for me as I did for her.

With every day that passed we seemed to connect on a deep level and my feelings deepened to love. Not just for Lacey, but for her... no, our boys. My love for those boys grew and I could tell they were feeling the same way about me. In the short time that I knew them, I felt a parental love for those adorable boys. How their mother felt about me remained a mystery. I know I didn't want to make her feel like I expected something she wasn't willing to give, just because she needed a roof over her and the boy's heads. Worse, I was afraid that once the New Year started that she would find a job that would pay her enough that she could leave me and take the boys with her.

Sometimes being a Lesbian Romantic can be a real bitch.

So, in keeping with my moniker, I played Charity the Happy Elf until the mall finally closed. During the week I went out and bought the boys the stuffed toys they had asked Santa (Nick) for. Nick knew about my house guests and what I had done as I was secretly storing the gifts in boxes in the Santa's Village house. Nick, in turn, gave me half the money for the stuffed animals and I gave him a big kiss for his generosity. I let him make out the tags saying the gifts were from Santa (as they partly were).

As her Christmas gift, I bought Lacey a nice coat (much nicer and warmer than her current one). A nice pair of slacks and a blouse for when she went looking for a better job. My personal gift for her was another sexy teddy. It was even sexier than the one Rosa had selected (and pricier). It was blue with sheer eyelash lace cups with a strappy bust detailing, adjustable spaghetti straps, a mesh criss-cross center panel, with an all-over sheer stretch lace. The sides are high cut and a cheeky cut back into almost a G-String look.

For my boy's extra special gift, I bought them a little red wagon that the mall had on sale. Every boy needs a wagon and it didn't cost that much, so I picked up the box, tossed it into the trunk of my SUV, and then covered it with a blanket to keep it from prying eyes.

Christmas eve dinner was amazing. Lacey made her signature homemade Lasagna (the day before, it only needed to be warmed up) and all the trimmings. As the family ate the sexual tension between the two of us could be cut with a knife. Like all things, it came to a head, after the boys were asleep. I lent Lacey my Pilot so that she could run back to the mall and get the gifts she had stored in Santa's Village. She had made arrangements with security and maintenance to help her load the gifts in exchange for her picking up their holiday feast at Portillo's on her way back. When she returned I had already placed all of my wrapped gifts under the tree save for the little red wagon which still needed to be put together.

"You shouldn't have..." Lacey whispers when she sees the wagon box.

"I know, that's what makes it so fun," I replied.

"But... what will we do with that when we have to..."

"Later," I say placing my finger on her lips. I refused to allow any negative thoughts on this holy night. Lacey smiled and kissed my finger as I patted the spot beside me. "Now... you've got to help me with this so I'm not awake until the boys get up tomorrow,"

Lacey sits beside me as requested and says, "How can I ever repay you for all this? Even when we had a home... Christmas never felt like this." She sniffed.

"You three have given me more in these past few weeks than I could ever have given you.." I smiled at her. "Here, see what you can make of these directions. It's all Greek to me." I tossed her the folded directions.

"Oh, it's not that hard... where are your tools?"

With a giggle, I quietly scampered off to collect dad's old tool chest. After a little shushing each other and giggling, the little red wagon soon took form, and surprisingly (to me) it looked just like the picture on the box.

Lacey and I quickly (and quietly) tested the wagon to make sure it was sturdy. Satisfied, we put the boy's presents from "Santa" in the wagon. Positioning the handle in the upright position, I put a big tag with a bow on the grip and the tag read, "For Tyler and Trevor, Merry Christmas, Love Santa".

"Yes! We did it!" I shouted as I raised my arms in victory. I felt like I was a quarterback that made the game-winning toss.

"Shhhh... the boys are sleeping," Lacey says. She quickly puts her hand over my mouth hoping to silence me.

It's a simple gesture but one that sets me off in ways she couldn't have anticipated. Lacey lets out a little yelp when I lick her hand and she flinches in response. She looks at me as if to say What the F..k, but then we suddenly break out into a fit of giggles. We must look like two grown-up school girls as for a few minutes the room is filled with laughter. I don't know how it started but we suddenly get really childish and begin having a tickle war. Soon we are falling around the floor in one another's arms trying to tickle each other's ribs and underarms (our ticklish spots). Abruptly, the tickling stops and so has the laughter.

Whether we had intended to or not we had tossed gasoline onto the lustful embers of our hearts.

"Don't make me cover your mouth with my hand again," Lacey warns me sternly. "If the boys wake up now they'll never go back to sleep until they get to open the gifts."

"If you want to keep me quiet there is a better way," I tell my house guest. I am staring intently into Lacey's eyes and I see trepidation rear its head. But not from fear... or should I say, fear of my and my intentions.

"Wha... what would you suggest I do?" She asks with a hint of nervousness.

"How about this..." I say to the sexy milf pinned beneath my body.

Throwing all caution and reason out the window, I draw her face to mine. I can feel her gasp as I tilt her head and position mine appropriately. I lick her lips with the tip of my tongue sending a shudder down her spine moments before my lips land squarely on hers. I felt her gasp one more time before the kiss and she took in some air through her nose as I hold my lips to hers. My eyes are closed but I can tell by how rigid she feels at this moment that hers are wide open. I hoped I wouldn't be pushed away. I prayed to god that she shared my feelings.

My prayers were answered but I wasn't ready for how quickly or the intensity of the response. As I said, her touch had stoked my fire, and as soon as our lips met, I set her lust ablaze as well. Within seconds, she moaned her approval, her body went slack, and then she pushed her tongue into my eagerly receptive mouth. The next thing my brain registered after an unspecified amount of time was that I had her pinned on her back, and at some point, in time my left hand came up and took hold of her right tit. As our mouths battled for dominance I finally had to open my eyes to make sure it wasn't another dream. Certain this was real I break the kiss and stare at her face.

Lacey's eyes flutter open and as I looked into Lacey's smoke-filled eyes I say, "I've been wanting to do this with you for so long..."

"I was beginning to think you didn't have feelings for me," Lacey admits aloud. "I wanted to tell you how I felt but every time that I tried I couldn't find the words. Everything kept coming out as thank you for saving us."

"Is that why you thanked me so often?" I ask in disbelief.

Lacey nods her head yes. "Since I couldn't make the words come out I tried to show you how I felt by letting you see me in various sexy poses. I was hoping to tempt you into making the first move but you just didn't take the hint."

"I didn't want you to think I expected you to put out just so you had a roof over your head," I tell the sexy woman beneath me.

"The display in the tub and snuggling up to you was my last attempt to entice you. I didn't know for sure if that had worked. I was half expecting you to tell me to start packing my bags after Christmas. I... I thought you had met someone else and were just being nice to me until I found a new place to live."

"No," I tell her sternly. I take her right hand and place it over my heart. "Do you feel that?"

Lacey only nods her head. "That is because of you. Only you have made me feel like this. There might be some other woman as beautiful, kind, and loving as you... but she can't give me what you have over these last few weeks.

"Wha... what's that?"

"This... our family."

"Our..." I cut her off before she can say anything else. There would be time for talking later, now it was time for me to show her how I feel about her.

Through closed eyes, I plant a kiss on her lips before pulling her up and removing her blouse. I drop it beside her and help lower her back to the floor. Our lips lock once again and with my eyes closed again I managed to find the front clasp of Lacey's bra. My fingers quickly went to work on it and soon my ears were great to the sound of her bra coming undone. I break the kiss and take my time sliding the cups off her tits. Yes, I saw them recently but I wasn't this close. My hands begin wandering over her exposed melons and my thumbs tease her nipples. I begin planting soft butterfly kisses on her exposed skin.

"God, you're making me so hot."

"Well brace yourself Lacey... after three weeks of teasing one another, I'm not in the mood for quickie sex. I intend to take my time and show you what you have to look forward to in our bed for the rest of your days."

I can tell she wants to respond to my statement but that is for later. I lunge forward and my teeth nip her protruding areola. Lacey gasps and her back arches but I don't stop with one. I quickly do the same thing to her other nipple and she recoils again. I switch up and use my tongue to tease her mammaries and Lacey soon has to cover her mouth to keep from making too much noise. Only once her nipples are hard and standing upright do I cease my teasing and begin to feast on them. Keeping my hands busy, I found the clasp of her new slacks and worked them open. Once open I slid them off of her hips. I felt the low moans from the woman under me. I blew soft, warm, drafts of air on her nipples as I licked my way down between the valley of her breasts to her belly button. When I finally reached her little Chestnut hair patch, I kissed around its edges causing Lacey to shiver. Only when I had her on the brink of ecstasy did I move lower, around her loins.

Lacey had her hands clasped into my hair and was biting her lower lip to keep from moaning aloud as I took my trip around her luscious body. When the scent of her became too strong for me to ignore anymore, I didn't hesitate as my nose sniffed its way to her center. I took several slow long licks of her core, as she started thrusting her hips up to meet my wandering mouth.

On the last trip up, my mouth found her swollen clit and I kissed it as deeply as I would kiss her mouth. Sucking and running my tongue all around it. Finding every fold of blood-filled skin and every drop of tangy fluid, Lacey started tensing. Without thinking, I flicked the hard nub twice with the tip of my tongue and felt Lacey's hands grip my long blonde hair and held me in place. Feeling her need for release, I sucked her into my mouth and gave her what she was seeking. I matched her move for move as she started cresting and taking the long tumble over the orgasmic cliff. I would increase and decrease my pressure as her body responded to my mouth. I could feel the warm sticky fluid as it slid down my chin no matter how hard I tried to keep every drop for my enjoyment. I kept her on the roller coaster for as long as I could before I knew she was ready. I reached up and found both her magnificent breasts and pinching the nipples between my fingers, I took her fully into my mouth and sent her into climax.

She writhed beneath me and I matched her movements like we were one entity. At the time I think we were. There is nothing like being fully connected with your lover. It is a rush you have to experience and you can never explain. With an inarticulate sound, Lacey clutched, drenched my wet face, and slammed back, panting as her body could take no more right then.

"No more... no more! I can't take it... no touchy... too sensitive. Oh shit... oooooh god... that was great..." Lacey panted as I relaxed back to soft kisses and licks. "Please stop I can't... I need a minute!" She clenched again, throwing her head back before finally crawling into a fetal position.

"You likie?" I asked playfully. My face was covered in her sweet nectar and I licked around my mouth savoring her flavor.

"Me... me like! You have no idea... I... I've never... oh god... need a minute... Please!" Lacey panted, stopping my hands from touching her sensitive breasts or pussy.

"Bed... going... going to... my bed." She states.

I give her a frown at that comment. Over the past two weeks, we have been clearing out the room that I used for storage. It probably would have been done much sooner if she hadn't started working but we only had the evenings after the boys were asleep. There was a bed in there that had not been used in ages. After two weeks the room was finally occupiable and we had even put sheets on the bed.

"You are not going to that room!" I sternly inform my lover. I stand up and she watches as I grab her scattered clothes. "Once you are recovered I will help you up. At which point we will walk hand in hand back to OUR bedroom." I inform Lacey. I made sure to emphasize the, OUR in that statement.

"You and I will then snuggle up and if you want to continue, we will. If you don't we can go to bed. BUT... you are not moving from our room tonight until OUR boys wake us up tomorrow morning to celebrate Christmas."

"Okay..." She answers in a hesitant tone of voice.

Clothes in hand we made our way to the master suite side of the house. Thankfully we had not disturbed the boys with our lovemaking. Lacey, still naked makes her way to the side of the bed she has been sleeping on. She crawls under the covers but only pulls the sheet up. I toss her clothes in the hamper and she sees me in my disheveled state. She never got anything but my top off and my slacks unfastened before I made her cum.

I decide to give her a show and I have my Alexa unit play sexy music. Lacey watches as I begin moving my body to the music and stripping before her. First I unzip my slacks and slowly remove them from my hips. Her eyes watch as they slide down my legs and I pull my feet free. I kick them over to the hamper and now, standing in my bra and panties I slowly remove my panties first and Lacey sees that I have shaved my pussy area to match hers. I have just a small patch of blonde hair down there showing her for the first time that my curtains match the drapes.

Reaching behind my back I unfasten my bra and let it slide off my arms. As I stand naked before her for the first time Lacey's eyes go big. I hope she likes what she is seeing. I pick up my underwear and tossed them into the hamper before I move to my side of the bed and climbed in.

As I snuggled close to her, she looked at me and asked, "Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" I asked, as one of my hands came to rest on her butt cheek while the other claimed a tit. I leaned in and kissed her nose.

"That I make your heart pound. That you want us to be... a family?" Lacey actually choked at that last part.

"Most definitely. This isn't just a one-time thing. I could go online and find a one-night stand for sex?" I could hear the fear in her voice at that comment. She was doubting her beauty and worth already.

"Oh Lacey... sweet, sweet Lacey... I don't just jump into bed with the first woman I see. If I didn't love you with all my heart we wouldn't be here right now. For the record, I've been falling in love with you since I first saw you and your sons at the mall." I said seriously. "You and I... we are meant to be," I tell Lacey trying to make her understand the depth of my feelings for her.

"Please... don't say that. Don't say those words unless you're sure... I've been hurt before and I lost my heart to you when you brought us to your home." I could hear the tears in her voice.

"Lacey Nicole Pryce..." I wiped her tears away. "I never say those words unless I mean it. I didn't want to scare you away. I don't want you to think you owe me or that I expect this of you in lieu of rent. I only want this if you want me. But I swear to you, I want you as my partner, my lover, and eventually, my wife.

"Your wife?" Lacey repeats my words hoping she didn't mishear me.

"Yes... my wife. I want us to raise these two boys... OUR two amazing boys. In the short time that I've known them they have wormed their way into my heart. I've come to love those boys like they were my own. One day... after we are married, I hope you'll let me adopt them... maybe even give them my family name?"

Lacey let her tears fall from her face at my declaration. She grasps my face in her hands and pulls me in and kisses me soundly. "Thank you, thank you, oh God, thank you!' She cried and hugged me. "I thought I was the only one. I fell more and more in love with you every day, every minute, every second we were together."

"I felt the same about you," I tell her.

"While I was in your arms that first night... I dreamed that we were getting married. That I was destined to be Mrs. Charity Reilly. In the back of my mind, the only reason I didn't think we would work out was I just didn't feel I had anything I could offer you." She sniffed into my shoulder as we hugged each other.

"Sweetheart, you and I clicked when we locked eyes that first time in the mall. I was so hot for you then and it has only gotten worse over the last few weeks."

"Ohhh god... I was such a hideous mess when you saw me." Lacey states remembering how dirty she looked.

"You were a beautiful mess," I correct my sexy milf before kissing her tears away.

"I... I felt it too..." Lacey finally admits. "I saw what I thought was love in your eyes but didn't dare think to go there because we had only just met. But as we spent more and more time together, the look in your eyes never changed and it made me think I wasn't seeing things, that we might be soulmates." Lacey explained.