Charles & Midori Pt. 07

Story Info
Another game and a tender, honest moment.
2k words
3.33
1.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midori excitedly opened the package she had received. She set it up in the bathroom along with a few other things, then finished her work for the day while waiting. Meanwhile, Charles read the text he received saying to ensure his bladder was full and to possibly hear her use words he might not like. Charles texted back saying he could agree to that since it was her turn that day, but this coupled with her warning of some infantilism had him curious about what was in store.

"I'm home, Nidoqueen," Charles said as he returned. "What are we...?" He blinked, stunned at the sight before him. Midori was wearing DIY lingerie (meaning she had made strategic cuts in some underwear she already owned) and had made another set for him. "Can I at least shower first?"

"You can shower when we're done," Midori said, kissing him. "For now, just put that on and meet me in the bathroom." She touched his bladder. "Good boy. Midori likes that you followed directions."

Charles put on what she had instructed him to wear. He was a fairly skinny guy, and she had some slight, though noticeable curves, but he was always a bit surprised that her underwear generally fit him well enough. After pulling his penis through the slit in the panties, he met her in the bathroom, seeing that a training urinal had been mounted on the toilet and a pair of handcuffs was on the shower curtain rod.

"I initially wanted to do a student and teacher thing, but one aspect was missing, so that'll be another time," she said. "Today, we're going to be doing a bit of potty training."

"I'm doing this for you," Charles said.

"Midori appreciates that Charles is doing this for her." She pressed on his bladder. "Good and full. I like that. Do you know what it means when your bladder is full?"

"It means Charles has to go pee pee," Charles said, internally dying a bit, but feeling his heart rate increase a touch.

"And how do boys go pee pee?" Midori asked, batting at his slightly hardening penis.

"With our...boy pissers." Now Charles really wanted to die, but simultaneously, he had to admit there was something he enjoyed about childish words filtered through Midori's accent. "If Charles has to go pee pee, he has to point his boy pisser where he wants it to go."

"Guess what?" Midori said, putting Charles's hand on her bladder. "Midori also has to go pee pee. Does Charles know how girls go pee pee?"

"With their...(fuck) girl pissers. Girl pissers fold in instead of sticking out, so girls have to sit when they go pee pee."

"It's best for them to sit," Midori said. "We can stand up, too." She brought his hand down lower and let him diddle her clit. "If Midori sat to go pee pee, she'd get bored. And she'd have to wipe, since her spout is inside the folds and the pee pee makes it all wet. But if she stands, Midori has to open her folds, and her pee pee goes out."

"Rainbow," Charles said.

"About to burst?" Midori asked.

"No, just need a minute to think like an adult."

"Well, don't take too long, because I'm ready to explode."

"Uh huh." Charles was about to burst (he'd gone once before going to work, and never since then), so he decided to endure it a bit longer. "Purple."

"Charles should get into the bathtub," Midori said as she stood on its edge. "That's right. Now give me your hand." She moved the pair of handcuffs into place and locked Charles in. "Charles will get in trouble if he makes a mess."

Charles turned himself so that his penis was pointed inside the tub, but he kept watching Midori. She turned on the sink, letting the slow drip take effect.

"If Charles can hold longer than Midori, he'll get a special prize tonight," she teased.

"What is it?" Charles asked, clenching his ass and trying to focus.

"It doesn't matter. Charles can't hold his pee pee much longer. And he knows he'll be punished if he holds his boy pisser or crosses his legs."

Charles ground his teeth. Midori then added insult to injury by flushing the toilet, and Charles almost leaked, but he was somehow able to stop himself. He had been just about full sail until she cuffed him, but now he had gone down to a semi, indicating it would flow out of him soon. Midori noticed and she decided to see how much longer he would last.

"Uh oh, Midori can't hold her pee pee any longer," she said, squeezing her legs together and shaking her hips. Charles knew it was an act, but seeing her action only sent more signals into his brain. "She knows how to stand, but she thinks Charles should know. Does Charles have to go pee pee, too?"

"He does."

"Well, ladies first." Midori stuck out her tongue and faced the urinal, barely a meter away (otherwise, she would have been outside the bathroom). "First, Midori has to open the folds of her girl pisser and show her spout. Then, she has to lift her clitty to point her spout in the right direction. Then, she has to push to start and push again to stop." Midori began filling the urinal. "Midori likes to pretend she has a boy pisser."

Charles began tapping his foot. He really wanted to grab himself, but even if he had been allowed, that would have quickly become useless. A shot of piss escaped his dick, causing Midori to cut her stream.

"Oh, no, Charles went pee pee because he couldn't wait," she teased, taking the urinal off the toilet and walking over. "Now he's going to be punished." She took his free hand and put it in her warm piss. "Good thing he's not asleep. But Midori has to finish going pee pee." She stood and pissed on his foot, dribbling her stream onto him to torture him more. "Don't think about your own hot liquid trapped in that bladder. Don't let it run into your urethra and out the tip."

"Fuck..." Charles was incredibly aroused, hearing Midori switch back to adult language.

"Don't think about my hot liquid, leaving my bladder and going into my urethra and out my spout. Ignore the hot piss from my tight pussy, or the warm piss that I already let out."

"Midori, I'm..." Another squirt made its way out of Charles.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty." Midori finished peeing. She took her panties off and used them as toilet paper. "You were doing so well, and now this." She put her panties in his mouth (pissy part first) and threw her piss in the urinal on him (on his abdomen, as they had a rule about keeping it below the neck). "My stupid fucking boyfriend can't control his bladder, and the pee pee won't stop coming out." She pushed on his bladder, getting another squirt. "Stop pissing. Stop it."

"It's going to come out," Charles got out, almost on the verge of whining. "I've been holding it all day..."

"If I wanted an excuse, I would have made one myself." Midori knelt and held Charles's penis, squeezing it as much as she could in order to hinder his stream. "My face is right here. You know our rule about face pissing."

Charles moaned as he felt the pressure build. He knew Midori would not hurt him, but it was starting to get uncomfortable, though not to the point of a rainbow.

"Don't do it." Midori could feel the pressure, and a deviation from her plan set in. "You'll get a second chance at your prize." She removed her panties from his mouth.

"What do I have to do?"

Midori stood and turned around, bending over a bit so that Charles's penis was resting on her ass.

"Name every canon Devil Fruit while keeping it in," she said with a little wiggle. "If you do that, you get a free use night."

"Any order?"

"Just name them."

Charles almost forgot the Kira Kira no Mi, but he remembered just as it became too much to bear. Midori gave her approval and Charles let his piss out all over her back. She tilted her head back to get a brief hair wash, then turned around and kissed him once before cleaning him. She took off her bra, then his, and wiped him down as much as she could before taking off his panties and using them to get the last few drops off of his body. She then began stroking him, letting a different pressure build at the base.

"You won," she said. "After this, you get to do whatever you want to me tonight. Within reason, of course."

"I love you."

"I know." Midori kissed Charles again as she stroked him. "Can we take a break on the games?"

"Of course. We've done a lot over the past few days." Charles's breathing changed and Midori increased her pace a bit. "Wait."

"What?"

"Uncuff me."

Midori grabbed the key and freed Charles. He surprised her by picking her up and walking just out into the hall. Before they knew it, they were on the floor, though it was not the most comfortable place to be (not that they minded at the moment). Neither of them was completely free of urine, but they had found that magic wavelength. Midori realized that there was a penis in her vagina, and she saw tears in her boyfriend's eyes, but behind them was an equal mix of love and lust. Neither of them knew what was special about today, or this particular moment. Neither of them was complaining. Midori smiled and wiped away Charles's tears as she gave him a squeeze. He responded with a thrust and reaching between them for her clit. Midori wrapped her arms around Charles and pulled him in, causing him to remove his hand, his pubic hair stimulating her clit instead. Charles leaned down and kissed her face and neck. She closed her eyes, but immediately reopened them, unable to decide how she wanted to enjoy the experience. Her back was getting a bit sore from her position and the rugburn, but the latter was surprisingly pleasurable, and she could tell that Charles was reaching his limit.

"May I?" she whispered, her hands going down to his ass. When Charles nodded, Midori slipped a finger in. She wiggled it around in there, not sure if she had reached his prostate, but getting what she wanted. Charles unloaded in her, and she could tell from how his body tensed and how his breathing changed that he came. She got off knowing that he was getting off, and so she came shortly after he did. Charles captured her lips to keep her from alerting their neighbors, and she eagerly returned his kiss. She withdrew her finger as he withdrew his penis. Charles managed to lay down next to her, satisfied, but not smiling. "I love you, Charles."

"I love you, Midori." Charles caught his breath and enjoyed the moment. His enjoyment left as he realized what he had done. It was different than the other time, and he truly had enjoyed himself, but realization set in, and he began to feel disgusted. The fact that he had had actual sex with his partner was making his skin crawl; not because of any personal hangups (in the vein of purity culture or anything like that), but because unlike an alligator biting his arm off, he had apparently required the actual experience to know it wasn't for him. "Never again."

"Okay." Midori was disappointed, but she knew that she still had a wonderful boyfriend and he would let her play with him in other ways. "Just one thing, though?"

"What is it?"

"The harness also came in today. It can be a later thing, but..."

"Just one time." Charles was not as keen on pegging as he had been at the start of the relationship, but he still wanted that curiosity satiated, and since there would be much less P in V going forward (he figured he could endure it for her birthday), he wanted to at least give her that.