Charles and Miss Constance

Story Info
BBW Freya is humiliated and degraded by an older couple.
2.1k words
4.19
11.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Warning, this story contains material and language that some may find upsetting such as body shaming.**

**All adults are over the age of 18**

Taking a deep breath before she rang the doorbell, she got out her compact mirror and had one last look before she took the plunge.

Her trademark red lip and classic flick was staring back at her. It complemented her dark hair and voluptuous figure.

She was wearing a 50s style dress that was nipped in at the waist, emphasising her J cup tits of which her cleavage was proudly on display.

In messages, she had told them she looked like a "1950s housewife" and dressed like one too.

It was the first time she had ever done something like this and during their conversations, her pussy was constantly dripping wet without ever even having seen a photo of them.

She rang the doorbell and waited for what felt like an eternity. Perhaps this was part of the game.

Around ten minutes later, a woman came to the door. She was of average weight, with curves in the right places.

"You must be Freya," she said, opening the door and inviting her inside.

"I am indeed. And you must be Constance."

Constance was in her early fifties but you wouldn't think it from looking at her. She had brown hair and dark brown eyes with full lips. Freya reckoned Constance was around a G cup. While her breasts were large, it would be difficult to beat Freya's.

She was pleasantly surprised by Constance. She was wearing a simple navy tunic with lace up shoes and a slight heel. Her dark hair was scraped back into a severe bun, giving the appearance of a strict head teacher.

"Let me fix you a drink. My husband will be down soon."

Freya nodded nervously.

"Now Freya, we have spoken a lot online over the last few weeks so I feel we know each other very well. But I must say, I was quite surprised when I saw you on the doorstep."

"In a good way or bad way?" Freya asked.

"Oh most definitely in a good way." Constance said, eyeing Freya up with an almost evil glint in her eyes.

Her phone vibrated on the kitchen counter. She picked it up, looked at it and nodded, putting the phone back in her pocket.

"Come, and I will show you the living room."

Freya followed Constance to the lounge and was invited to sit on a dining seat, rather than a sofa or armchair.

"I wouldn't want to risk you spilling red wine on our cream sofa," Constance said.

They began chatting and sipping their wine, when Freya heard footsteps approaching behind her.

"Constance," the voice said, calmly, but sternly.

"You didn't tell me she was fat." He said. But he didn't exactly sound disappointed.

Freya was shocked to hear the word used so freely by others to describe her. It wasn't considered polite to describe people as fat, even if, and certainly in Freya's case, that was true.

And while she wouldn't be in any documentaries any time soon, she knew she definitely slotted into the category of BBW. That is, after all, what the older couple had advertised for initially.

She had told them she had very few limits and would be open to most scenarios except any that involved needles, poo, puke, children or animals.

The couple had seemed quite delighted by this and invited her over for the evening to meet them.

Constance looked at Freya with a hard stare, like she was disgusted.

"No I wasn't expecting a fat bitch like this either. Let's hope she will be able to keep up with us."

The husband entered the room.

He still had hair, tinged with grey but otherwise dark. He was tall and bulky, but not fat. His arms were strong and he was dressed in a slim fitting white shirt, dark blue jeans and brown shoes.

He sat on the sofa next to his wife.

"We have a lot planned for you, Freya. You've told us you don't have any limits, which we are willing to take full advantage of but if, for any reason, you think something has gone too far, you need only say the word popsicle and we will stop immediately." He took a sip of his claret and Constance continued.

"We read a lot of your profile and saw you were into some of this kind of thing which is why we thought you would be perfect for us.

"My husband's name is Charles but you will refer to him as Master. You will call me 'Miss Constance'. Is that understood?"

"Yes master, yes Miss Constance." Freya replied.

"Good girl, you're already getting the hang of this." Charles said, patting her on the belly.

The couple looked at each other on the sofa.

"We've got a nickname for you too," Constance said. "Don't worry."

Charles gave his wife an evil smirk as he slowly said the name "Peppa."

"As in Peppa Pig." Constance reiterated.

"Yes master, yes Miss Constance." Freya replied.

"Good oh." Said Charles.

They finished up their wine and Charles stared at Freya for a few moments.

"Stand up." He said to Freya.

She stood up from the chair and stood with her head hung low.

Charles stood in front of her and inspected her like a farmer might inspect a pig at the market.

He unbuttoned her dress to free her huge, fat tits.

"Fucking hell," he said. "Have you ever seen tits like this, wife?"

"No darling, I have not."

They looked genuinely impressed.

Freya's dress as opened to the waist.

"Hands behind your head Peppa," said Charles.

Freya brought her hands behind her head, which emphasised her tits a little more.

"Wife, take off her bra."

Constance came behind her and moved her hair over her shoulder in order to remove her green lacy bra.

Her pale, veiny tits dropped so that Constance and Charles saw they sagged a little.

"So saggy for someone so young. That's what happens when you eat too much junk food, Peppa, isn't it?" Charles said, picking up one of her pendulous tits and grabbing it in his hands.

He continued in this vein, picking up her tits and jiggling them in his hands, grabbing them and slapping them.

"Yes master," Freya said, feeling herself become more aroused.

Charles moved behind Freya, moving his hands from her breasts and on to her belly.

He grabbed it, bringing his hands round to the fattest part at the front, dropping over, but not completely obscuring, her cunt.

With both his hands, he started to jiggle her belly. It was designed for her humiliation, but Freya was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

Constance was laughing as her husband jiggled Freya's fat.

"Look wife, her nipples are getting hard." Charles said.

"Why don't you have a little suck on them?"

"Peppa, you get on your fucking knees so that my beautiful wife can get a taste of you fat nipples."

Freya slowly got down on her knees, her dress still around her waist as Constance began feasting on her nipple.

"I know we said your name was Peppa," Charles said, "But while my wife sucks your saggy udders, I want you to moo like the fat cow you are."

Freya almost considered saying popsicle. This might have been too far. But she could feel how wet her cunt was and she was sure Constance and Charles could see it and smell it too. There was little point in going back now. She was intrigued to see how far they could take this.

Freya began making mooing noises as Constance suckled on her nipples, which had become very big since she arrived.

"Fuck yes." Charles said, as he took his cock from his trousers and started stroking it.

"That's right, moo for Miss Constance." Charles said.

"Moooo," Freya moaned, she started to lose herself in her mooing as Constance suckled.

He stopped abruptly. "Darling," he said to Constance, "I think we should take this downstairs before things get messy."

They led Constance down to what looked like a basement, but was filled with all sorts of interesting furniture and set ups.

Freya was taken to an area of floor covered with a PVC sheet and was forced back on to her knees.

"Now, where were we?" Charles asked, as he took his shirt and socks off.

"Oh yes, my wife was feasting on your fat udders Peppa, wasn't she?"

"Yes Master."

Constance kneeled in front of her again and took her nipple in her mouth, a little rougher this time.

Freya's head fell back as she surrendered to the feeling of pleasure she had from the older woman sucking on her engorged nipple.

"Stop Constance." Charles said abruptly.

"This fat cow isn't mooing."

Constance crawled away from Freya as Charles stood in front of her.

Freya hung her head in shame. She had forgotten about the mooing and frankly, found it a little degrading.

She felt the sting of a hard slap across her face and before she had time to feel the sting on her cheek, Charles had opened her mouth and forced his cock inside. It was bigger than she was expected and Freya felt herself gagging, but she somehow took his cock right to the back of her throat.

"Look at this! You fat greedy whore!" Charles said, taking his cock out and slapping her face with it.

Freya's knees were starting to become sore so she took some of the weight off by sticking her arse a little higher in the air. She meant nothing by this, really, but the gesture had not escaped the older couple.

"Look Darling, the greedy fat slut is showing off her fat round arse to us!" Constance shouted to Charles.

"So she has. Well, I'm going to have to do something with that."

After pulling down her green lacy, full briefs, he walked over to get what looked like a whip and struck her across the buttocks.

"Constance, you'd better come and see this."

Constance stood next to her husband, as he went to strike Freya's full, dimpled buttocks once again.

Freya cried out in pain. "That's right Peppa Pig, squeal like the pig slut you are."

He turned to Constance and asked her: "Did you see her fat arse ripple?"

"Yes I did, my darling. It was disgusting."

Constance grabbed Freya's buttocks and started jiggling them.

"Keep jiggling that arse for us."

Freya kept twerking her own arse as both Constance and Charles attacked it with whips and their hands. She felt her bottom reddening as she became more helpless to their actions.

"Constance my love, I think it may be time for a break." Charles said.

"Shall we go upstairs for dinner?"

Constance nodded and Freya was relieved to get some respite from the degradation she had been taking.

"Oh not you," said Charles. "You'll stay here. We will bring you something when we're done."

"Charles, darling, I'm not sure I trust her to stay where she is." Constance said.

"You're right. I think she needs to be restrained."

Freya felt a collar being secured around her neck, a large metal one which meant she struggled to move her head.

"We've also got a little outfit for you to change into." Constance said presenting to Freya a pink, velvet dress that was at least two sizes too small, pink booties which locked at the ankles and would mean she was unable to walk as well as pink leather mittens. Constance took what remained of the rest of Freya's clothing from her and dressed her.

"Look Charles, the dress is far too small for her. Pathetic. It's all we've got."

Freya could feel the tight fabric stretching across her belly and breasts. They spilled out everywhere.

Constance tied something around Freya's nose which turned out to be a pig snout and put a large plastic gag in her mouth in the shape of an apple. She was also given pig ears and the piece de la resistance- a pig tail.

She bent over on all fours for Charles to insert this and squealed as he plunged it into her arse hole.

They took her over to a bench and got her to kneel on it as her top half was on the upper level. Her arms and legs were bound to the bench, making it impossible to get away.

"I think she'll be safe until we get back." Said Constance.

"I think so too," Charles replied as he and his wife went back upstairs to enjoy dinner.