Charles, Becky & Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha expertly cut her off. "Hey! Look at me! Right here!" Samantha, in her heels, was now towering over Becky on the toilet. After being in such a vulnerable position during her session with Charles, Samantha was savoring the opportunity to dominate this young woman. "Listen, I'm not going to tell Charles about this - IF - you do exactly what I want right now."

Becky gulped and nodded. Her meltdown into tears was averted for the moment and maybe there was a chance she would make it out of this with her job intact.

Samantha wanted to toy with this one for a bit, but she also badly needed to pee, which now became immediate.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Becky."

"Why are you in this house?" Samantha asked.

"I'm the new housecleaner."

And then the most wicked and delicious idea landed for Samantha. "So you can clean this bathroom if it gets messy?"

"Oh yes!" More hope from Becky.

"Ok Becky," Samantha sweetly commanded, "You're going to close your eyes and sit very still. You're not going to move a muscle until you count to 20. Understood?"

Becky slowly nodded her head.

"Good girl. Now close your eyes and start."

Becky obediently squinted her eyes shut. Her pants and panties were still rolled around her ankles and she wiggled her knees softly.

Samantha took a moment to savor her delight in what was about to happen. Then she stepped right up next to Becky, pulled her lingerie to the side, tilted her pelvis forward, and peed. A strong stream of urine gushed onto Becky's hair and face. Becky gasped and Samantha aimed the urine into her mouth. Then Samantha placed her hand down firmly on Becky's shoulder so she wouldn't move. She could feel Becky's nervous system comply and surrender into the shower.

Samantha peed up and down Becky's whole body, soaking her shirt and bare legs. The warm brackish liquid squirted everywhere and dripped down from her soaked hair.

When she had just a little urine left to go, Samantha pulled up and stopped her stream. She put her hand under Becky's chin.

"Look at me Becky," Samantha cooed, "Have you ever been peed on?"

Becky shook her bewildered head.

"Ok, now open your mouth." Becky's obedience was automatic. Samantha stepped across Becky and put her pussy on Becky's open lips. Samantha took her hand behind Becky's head and cinched her mouth against her pussy.

Very sweetly, "Swallow this." And Samantha released the last few squirts into Becky's mouth. Without hesitation, Becky sucked down the salty urine.

Still holding Becky's mouth to her pussy, Samantha took a big satisfied sigh. So good on so many levels! she thought. Mmm, now that her mouth is right here...

"Have you ever eaten a woman's pussy Becky?"

Becky looked up at Samantha. Her eyes conveyed total submission. Her wet hair was caked to her head and her soaked shirt was now outlining her perky nipples. Becky nodded no.

"Use your tongue to softly lap at my pussy." It felt amazing.

Becky could feel Samantha's pussy respond and began to taste her musky juices. Samantha's pussy was waxed with a little tuft of blond hair at the top. Her lips were already swollen from her session with Charles.

Samantha tilted her head back and relaxed her pussy into Becky's face. Becky was beginning to find a rhythm and Samantha was moving her hips to meet it.

Samantha reached down and pulled Becky's shirt up over one breast, and Becky responded by pulling her shirt off. Becky's nipples were pointing straight out, as if they were begging to be teased. Samantha squeezed one nipple hard and felt Becky's whole body respond. She pinched it and held it firmly. She could feel Becky squirming as the pain mixed with pleasure.

"Now, Becky," Samantha commanded, "Show me how you touch your pussy." Immediately, Becky's mouth surged with energy against Samantha's hot pussy. Samantha bucked her hips in response. Neither of them were going to last long.

Becky opened her legs as wide as they would go. Samantha could see that her pussy was full of hair, but trimmed short. Becky started rubbing her clit and another jolt of energy rippled up into Samantha's pussy.

Samantha reached down and twisted Becky's other nipple. Hard. Becky's moans were stifled by Samantha's engorged pussy.

Samantha could feel her pussy's hunger growing. She took both hands behind Becky's head and began to ride her face. Becky's body responded and she began furiously rubbing her clit.

"That's it! That's it! That's it!" Samantha ground her sex into Becky's eager mouth. And then bucked her spine like a rodeo cowboy riding a bull. A massive wave of orgasm rippled through Samantha's body. Becky followed with an orgasm of her own, but her moan was muffled by Samantha's vice grip on the back of her head.

The waves of orgasm rippled across the two bodies. Samantha had been standing straddling Becky. As the waves subsided, Samantha sat down in Becky's wet lap. She boldly kissed Becky, lapping her pussy's juices off Becky's face.

Then Samantha stood up. She took a paper towel and wiped off the juices, saliva, and urine from her thighs. She went to the mirror and adjusted her lingerie. And then she strode out of the bathroom.

On her way out she said, "Don't worry bitch, your secret's safe with me."

12