Charleze

Story Info
Intruder holds 3 ; forces sex among friends w surprises.
1.6k words
4.1
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters here are fictitious and older than 18.]

Charlize

My doorbell rang. As my wife, Charlize, was still out running errands before our guests' planned arrival, I stepped over two sexy legs peeking out from under her split, full button-down dress and left our extra early guests on the sofa to answer the door. Probably the ugliest woman, I think it was female, I'd ever seen stood there and grinned at me with missing or crooked brown teeth. Her scraggly, auburn hair was combed well, but missing several patches. She had a fat, leaky mole by her cheek and another on the side of her bent nose — with a thick hair growing out of it. Her clothes were mostly threadbare. Her appearance disgusted me so much I threw up in my mouth. As politely as I could, I asked, "H-h-hi. Can I help you?"

With a thick, barely understandable accent she blinked her good eye and said, "Oh nay sir. A very nice lady paid me $20 to deliver this package to a Mr. Carl Thuon here personal like. She said to wait for a message and entertain youse as I did. I can dance a little." I briefly explained that I was Carl Thuon, and married to the beautiful Ms Thuon. The blue hat box was clean and tied with a silver ribbon so I reluctantly invited the beast, um retched woman, inside. She put the box on our coffee table in front of my guests and gave them the same disquieting smile I got. She bowed quickly several times, then said, "Before youse opens that box, I gotta dance for youse."

I hurriedly said, "Thank you, but there's no need. Let me open the box and give you a response so you can be on your way." Our friends, Tom and Teri, agreed, afraid of the beast's likely smell. Yet, a foul odor wasn't coming from her. Though she was clean smelling, the box was not. "Teri, just sit quietly. I'm sure she doesn't want to hurt us."

The beast answered, "Sorry. I gotta insist. I made a promise when I got paid and I gotta do this as asked." She pulled a knife from under her vest. Teri gasped and I went for her wrist, but missed. "Ms Teri is it? Come stand by me. Pretty Ms said if womens with you, they had to dance with me."

Teri gasped and asked her husband what to do. The beast growled, "Youse gonna get up here and dance with me or I gonna cut youse. Now!" Teri slid off the sofa and stood next to the beast. "Youse men now stand and drop youse drawers to da ankles. Be quick!" She pulled Teri against her, waving her knife and holding Teri with her arm around her and a hand on her tit. Teri fluttered as the beast squeezed her tit. "You, Teri, unbutton youse dress all da way or I gonna cut them buttons off. Do it."

Tom and I looked for a way to disarm the beast, yet decided to follow her odd orders as we did. As Teri fully opened her dress and the beast yanked it off her, both of us dropped trau setting our stiffening dicks free. Teri was a dickspirational sight in her tiny panties and overflowing bra. "OK, shirts too; face each other." After we pulled off our shirts, the beast removed Teri's bra, setting her surprisingly firm tits and peachy nipples free. Though a bit early in our relationship with them, we'd literally discussed how we would seduce this hot couple.

Both of us stiffened as we watched Teri's big tits dance and her nipples stiffen. I truly enjoyed my first view of Teri's big, naked tits. Gasping at her first sight of my great, uncut cock, Teri subconsciously licked her lips. Both of us noticed and both cocks twitched. "Girl, you drop youse panties now. Quick," said the beast as she slid the knife into the front of the panties. Panties gone in a flash and all three of us naked, I had the perfect excuse to study Teri's beautiful body and shapely legs as her husband watched and swelled with pride and lust. If only Charlize were here, naked, with us. . . .

"Youse men hold each others' cocks and squeeze. Nay let go or I hafta cut this pretty lady tits until you squeezin again. Be a shame. Such nice tits." She kissed and sucked Teri's nipple until we had a firm grip on each other's cocks. She pulled out a phone. "Pretty Ms said to play this to dance, then um, sumthin else." "The Striper" began playing. Beast started swaying out of step. "Ms Teri, help me with the dance." She pulled Teri by her pubes and Teri helped her hips sway and bump.

Tom tried to move on the beast, but his feet were still tangled in his clothes. "Nay. You let go of the cocks and come for me? Yes, you will cum for me. Now you slow stroke each other until I sez different. Do it." We friends shrugged apologetically and gently stroked each other. Beast and Teri danced. "Pretty Teri, you take off my vest and shirt. Nay bra, nay worry." Wide eyed, Teri hesitated. Beast pushed two fingers in her pussy and pulled her closer. "Better hurry, girl." Beast wiggled her fingers in Teri and she moaned lightly. Beast's top fell to the floor. Her chest and tits were astonishingly clean. Tom's mouth dropped open staring at the nicely shaped tits and tall nipples.

"Good, Ms Teri. Now my pants and bloomers. Take them off me." Beast kept fingering Teri until she had to let go. As Teri bent to push the filthy pants to the floor, beast turned her so Teri's ass and pussy were exposed to us men. Feeling as if we were pumping our own cocks, we both sped up at the lusty sight. Beast reached over Teri and spread her cheeks and gently rubbed her wrinkled hole for us as she stepped out of her clothes. With all four naked, beast faced Teri and began dancing with her as she fingered her and moved Teri's fingers into her own blonde snatch. Both women moaned.

As I said, "There's something familiar about that beautiful beast body," Tom and I grunted, lurched and came in each other's pubes. "This doesn't make us gay any more than Teri is now gay — we were forced. Right?"

Beast noticed first. "OK, We stop now, but you go lick and suck both men clean. Show me you swallow them, then we open box."

"But I'm so close I need to cum too," said Teri. One flash of the knife put Teri on her knees, first sucking my uncut cock, then her husband's. She stroked each of us to draw more cum from each, then sucked our pubes and balls clean. She showed beast each mouthful before swallowing. Tom whispered that she never swallowed before, yet she seemed to be enjoying our cum. She got on her hands and knees when lapping her husband's cock, offering her ass and plumped pussy to me. My cock stiffened again as I stared at the beautiful offering.

"Nay. Nay fucking until after box opened. Ready now." We men stepped out of our pants and I tugged the box ribbon open. My still stiff cock pointed at the beast's shapely and, lord forbid, sexy body. I lifted the lid of the hat box and gasped. Sitting on a red liquid was Charlize's beautiful head and face. Tom and Teri looked in; she cried. Beast covered her mouth and stared at the others. Stunned, I fell onto the sofa, my cock instantly deflated. My wife was also know as Charlize Two since her face, at least, was an exact match for the famous beauty and she often played her stunt double.

"Who gave you this? It couldn't be Charlize. Who did this? WHY?" Tom asked if he should restrain the beast as Teri called the police.

The beast said, "Nay, not be policed. I mean, there's no need to call the police. Charlize Two is safe and unharmed, Carl. She is right here." As we three stared open mouthed, beast pulled her scalp wig off, then all the ugly pieces of her face, and the ugly dentures. Beauty slayed the beast. "I'm right here. That's a prop department mockup of my head sitting on spoiled raspberry sauce. APRIL FOOL!"

I leaned back, stared at my stunning, naked wife, "What? Why? Charlize, it's not April first. You missed it. Your gorgeous tits looked so familiar, I almost said something."

"Yes, I know, Carl. I knew you'd be expecting something on April Fools day, so this is a bigger surprise. I told you my tits aren't unique. It was time for us to get to know Tom and Teri better, closer. I think we did that." Everyone nodded. "Sorry to cock block you from Teri. The rubber knife is a prop too. What say we stay naked and maybe prod a little more?"

I pulled Charlize over my knee and spanked her sexy, silly ass. Tom helped until she had his cock in her mouth. Teri came between her legs and harshly shoved two fingers in her wet pussy as I nibbled on Teri's nipple and digitally explored her soaked snatch. Soon my cock found her happy, tight pussy. As we fucked we watched our counterparts in 69. Watching each other cum was a great icebreaker for us. Catching my breath afterwards, I came up with two solid revenge pranks.

==== 10 hrs 1400 5/14/23 ==== 1590 *revised for LIT*

4/29/23 seminal image: wife and friends pranked