All Comments on 'Charleze'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LitEroCatLitEroCat11 months agoAuthor

Sorry LIT delayed this since submitted 5/1/23. From 5/11 & 5/12

"OK, rejected for "we do not publish blackmail/rough sex/dubious consent/non-consent stories involving real-life people, groups/organizations, or copyrighted characters."

So it couldn't be the 'dubious consent' part since Charlize herself is the prankster and the head and knife were both fake as revealed in the last couple of paragraphs. If it's the 'real people' concern, I can fictionalize the mc. Is that enough?"

LitEroCat said:

Hi - I have one pending since 5/1, a month. It was rejected after I asked about it. After I fixed the 'problems' and changed the category then I sent it back in on 5/16 and it's still pending. The prankster now admits the rubber knife and fake head are a prank.

5/31

Hi - I have one pending since 5/1, a month. It was rejected after I asked about it. After I fixed the 'problems' and changed the category then I sent it back in on 5/16 and it's still pending. The prankster now admits the rubber knife and fake head are a prank.

__________________

6/8

I STILL have one pending since 5/1, 5 weeks. It was rejected after I asked about it. After I fixed the 'problems' and changed the category then I sent it back in on 5/16 and it's still pending. The prankster in the story now admits the rubber knife and fake head are a prank. There are no real people in it.

-----------------------

6/27 I deleted the file, pasted the text and resubmitted. 6/28, it vanished from PENDING and still isn't published - vanished. Over the years 3 other published stories vanished. When they came back they had lost 658, 1030, and 32000+ views. I track them in a spreadsheet so I know.

LitEroCatLitEroCat11 months agoAuthor

6/28/23 It was back in PENDING with a new date.

7/4 published - w wrong category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...