Charlie Comes Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire looked at him, then at the scarred stumps and hesitated. She really didn't want to kiss them. Even though he was her son, she found them ugly. Overcoming her repulsion, she leant forward and gave each gnarled stump a quick peck.

"You call that a kiss?" Charlie growled. "Do it properly. Kiss them like a loving mother should..........after all, it's your fault I've got no arms or legs you fucking dumb bitch."

It wasn't Claire's fault. She knew it. She'd been cleared of any wrongdoing and Charlie knew it too. But guilt took over and tears flooded her eyes as once more, she leant forward to kiss the scarred stumps.

"Yeah, that's it mother," he encouraged wickedly, smiling at the monitor, then looking down at his mother. His mammoth cock bulged inside his shorts. "Kiss them all over. Lick them. Suck on the skin. Make them better, mother."

And Claire did. She did exactly what her son told her to do and kissed, licked and gently sucked on the healed wounds of his legs tenderly. She tasted the saltiness of her tears as they fell on his skin and as she did, she saw the swollen bulge of his penis running the length of his shorts. She smelled the musky scent of his genitals and felt the confusion of gut wrenching guilt mixed with her own sexual excitement. It was too much for her to comprehend. Before she even realised what she was doing, Claire was kissing his bulge too. That huge, thick, bulge. The heady scent of his sex filled her nostrils. Her vagina was wet. She was so turned on. Lost in a trance.

It was broken when Charlie spoke. "You won't need to bother with the cream mum," his words drifted down to her. "They feel much better already."

When she looked up, Charlie was smirking down at her. Maybe she hadn't just been kissing his penis. Maybe she'd only thought she had. A dream perhaps. Claire wasn't sure of anything at that moment. She looked down, away from his cold blue eyes, right back at the thick swelling in his shorts.

He saw her looking, nipples hard. He could even smell her cunt again. "It's ok you stupid bitch," he told her nonchalantly. "You can look all you want. You'll be tossing it off later anyway."

Her hands began to shake. She knew he was just being unconsciously mean. He didn't know her vagina was weeping, but Claire flushed anyway. "Please don't call me that baby," she pleaded, wiping the remnants of her tears from her cheeks. "I only want to make you happy. You know that."

It seemed to work and Charlie's mood relaxed. "What are we having for dinner mum?"

Thankful that he'd changed the subject and the spell broken, Claire suggested a home delivery. "I thought we might have Chinese food baby. Do you like Chinese food?"

"Never had it mum," he told her truthfully. "But I'm game to try." Claire stood up to wheel him out. "Then after that you can wear some of your new knickers and wank me off. I'll be gagging to blast your fucking face by then."

Claire acted like thought didn't excite her, but she felt another rush of liquid seep into her panties. "Yes, ok baby," she acknowledged. She didn't notice the sly wink Charlie made towards the webcam.

Dinner went really well. Charlie loved the food and for a few hours they were a normal family. Claire was delighted and even though her feet hurt from her heels, she steadfastly kept them on.......just for her beautiful son. Better still, Joshua's name never came up once, so she silently congratulated herself and remained focused on Charlie's happiness. It was a perfect evening, until she wheeled him back to his room.

Charlie told her to leave him at his computer and just like that, his persona turned. "Right then you fucking whore," he said, turning to look at her with an icy stare. "Get your cockloving arse upstairs and put something on to make my prick hard."

Claire sighed. Would she ever get used to his outbursts? His humiliating insults? "Please baby. I wish you wouldn't........."

Charlie snapped. "Shut your fucking stupid cunt mouth!" he screamed. "Joshua never fucking argued with me the way you do, mother! All I want is wanking off. Is that too much to fucking ask you dumb cunt? God I fucking hate you. I wish Joshua was here. He'd be on his knees in a fucking flash!" he shouted, struggling to breath. "He LOVED my cock and YOU took me away from him. I was so fucking happy and YOU.......you decided to ruin everything by bringing me to this fucking dump. You're a fucking bitch, mother. You must fucking hate me. Is that it you horrible fucking bitch? Do you fucking hate me?!"

Claire was mortified. Until now, Charlie hadn't really thrown one of his tantrums. Not like this. The abuse was cutting and she saw the hatred in his eyes. It broke her heart to think Charlie thought that of her. It tore her apart to hear Joshua's name too and that refocused her resolve. Gripping his shoulders, she kissed his forehead and stroked his hair. "No baby, I don't hate you. I love you. I love you more than anything, Charlie Simpson," she told him gently. "If you want me to get ready and masturbate you, that's exactly what I'll do baby. You'll see that nobody, not even Joshua, can give you the love I can give you my sweet, sweet baby." Then she held his face in her hands and kissed his lips.

He was genuinely shocked, taken aback, but he liked being kissed on the lips. It was his very first kiss too and his huge cock sprang to life. "You......you kissed me," he said reeling, caught by the sudden act of intimacy.

Why she did it, Claire didn't know. Probably because of Charlie's reaction. Maybe it was the sudden calming effect, or maybe it was her sodden panties, but she kissed him again. This time it was a real kiss though. The kind of kiss she shared with her late husband and when they parted she thought she saw love in her son's gaze. Shocked by her actions, but wanting to ruin the moment, she left him there. "I'll be back shortly, baby."

Fuck! Charlie never anticipated a kiss and for a short moment, he was struck with tenderness. Then he switched the monitor on and quickly reviewed the footage. Everything had been caught perfectly. With a little editing later and with what was to come, he'd have his first video of the dumb bitch. He unlocked his phone, searched for the images he'd downloaded and pressed send.

Claire climbed the stairs very aware of what had just happened. Very aware of the effect the kiss had had on her son and the look in his usually cold eyes afterwards. Her vulva was on fire. She could feel her clitoris, tingling and hard. As long as Charlie didn't know, she felt comfortable. Picking a black lacy gstring, Claire removed her damp panties and slipped the new garment on. Her phone pinged and upon opening the message from Charlie, she was presented with 5 photos of heavily made up women. They looked like.......well, they looked like sluts. There was no other word to describe what she saw. With no text, she naturally assumed this was what her son expected.

As she sat at her dressing table diligently applying her makeup, Claire found herself agreeing with Charlie's assessment. Maybe her makeup should be more appealing. Again, she felt that giddying excitement of getting ready for a date. When she was done, Claire barely recognised the woman in the reflection. For the first time in years, possibly ever, she actually felt sexy. By the time she made it back downstairs to Charlie, her vagina was in free flow.

What a fucking whore! God almighty. Charlie hadn't even been home for 48 hours and there she stood, actually presenting herself dressed and fully made up to toss him off like a dirty slut! Perfect! Absolutely fucking perfect! "Fuck me, mother," he crooned. "You look fucking fantastic!"

Claire visibly blushed at the compliment. "Is this ok baby?" she asked nervously. "I'm not used to this style of makeup."

One step at a time, he'd have the bitch doing whatever he wanted. "You look perfect, mother," he grinned. She did. She really did. Fuck. His mother looked fucking stunning. As good as any of the porn stars he fawned over.

Claire took the comment well, not able to recall the last time she'd felt so flattered. Charlie was happy. More than happy if the look on his face was anything to go by. Her lower abdomen tingled with excitement. Her clitoris ached. Oh God. She was incredibly turned on.

Charlie was very particular about where he wanted to be positioned, but it barely registered. Claire was just overwhelmed with his reaction. It was exactly what she'd hoped for. She removed his prosthetic arms, undressed him and stood back, just as he told her to. My god. Claire still couldn't quite believe how big his penis was. She just couldn't take her eyes from the pulsing pole of thick veiny flesh.

Charlie saw the flush of her cheeks and neck. He saw the small tents her nipples made in her dress and he saw the excitement in her eyes when they locked onto his cock. The dirty bitch was even licking her lips. "Take the dress off so I can see what knickers you've put on for me," he told her, remarkably gently. The stupid whore did exactly what he said. Her nipples stuck out like like brown oversized thimbles, but he could hardly see the gstring through the bush of her cunt hair. Fuck, her arse looked good when he had her turn around though. So small, pert and round. His mother had a fantastic arse.

He couldn't stop himself. "I can't even see your knickers, mother," he told her, waving an arm at her clearly wet twat. "Not through all that disgusting cunt hair."

The hoped for compliment not forthcoming, Claire looked down at herself. He was right. She should have chosen the red gstring, or maybe the pink one. Any colour other than black. She felt foolish for not considering it. "Oh, um, yes, sorry baby. Would you like me to go and change?" She couldn't believe what she was saying.

Oh my God! His dumb mother was actually offering to change her knickers for him now. It was beyond his wildest dreams. For a fleeting moment he felt sorry for her, then it was gone. "What fucking difference would it make with all that hair. Jesus mother, haven't you ever heard of a fucking razor?" he asked angrily. "Just looking at it makes me want to fucking puke. You'll have to shave it off."

It didn't occur to argue. She didn't even consider it. Instead, her nipples ached and her vagina leaked. "Sh......shave?" she stuttered, like a scolded child. "You mean.......now?"

Fucking hell! The stupid bitch was ready to do it! Not even arguing with him anymore. "Tomorrow," he told her dismissively, adding. "After you shave me. Right now, I want you on your fucking knees you bimbo whore."

"Ok baby." Is all she had to say? She wasn't a bimbo or a whore, but she already kneeling for him.

Something was happening to Claire as she gazed at the massive penis lazily throbbing in front of her. She knew her vagina was spilling liquid heavily and was pretty certain her son had seen. She recalled Charlie telling her that Joshua loved it. She recalled him telling her that Joshua would never argue back, but most of all, she recalled Charlie telling her how happy Joshua made him feel. Did it really matter what her son called her? They were just words and she knew he couldn't help himself. No. It was she who should change because Charlie, with everything he'd suffered, was suffering, wasn't able to. It was her duty to make him happy. So happy he never talked about Joshua ever again.

"I love your cock too, baby," she cooed softly. What? Where it came from, she had no idea. Claire had never used words like that before, but damned if she was going to let her son's happiness be soured because she couldn't say a few meaningless words. But they weren't meaningless words. Oh my God! With her son's beautiful penis right there in front of her face, Claire knew she meant every last syllable.

It was just getting better by the minute for Charlie. He winked towards the monitor.. "You're gonna wank my cock whenever I tell you to, you dumb fucking whore."

Claire couldn't help herself. "Yes baby. If that's what you want." God. She was so turned on. Claire had never felt like this before. Her whole body was trembling. The room was a blur. All she could focus on was Charlie's huge, thick penis, pulsing like a beacon.

Charlie's excitement was at boiling point, but he had a plan and it would be ruined if he pushed her too fast. "Look at me mother," he ordered. "Is your cunt wet?" he asked, eager to watch the stupid bitch admit it and even more eager to catch her admission on camera.

It was pointless to deny it. Her vagina was more than just wet. It was bubbling over. "Y.....yes baby," she told him nervously, locking her eyes to his. She thought she saw a twinkle. A spark of emotion maybe. Claire knew another barrier had just been broken and her shame took her to a new high. The expectation that Charlie would somehow be burdened by the knowledge of her excitement didn't materialise. If anything, he looked happier and that's all that mattered.

"Get on with it then you dirty fucking cunt," he told her, groaning wildly as her dainty fingers grasped his meat. Once again, his eyes fixated on her tiny, perfectly manicured fingers wrapped around his cock, barely able to encompass half of the shaft.

This time, only her second time ever, Claire tried to show Charlie that she loved him. That she could be better than Joshua. She stroked his penis tenderly, still amazed at the girth and length. She didn't need telling when to massage his huge testicles. She didn't need to be told when to grip him harder or move faster. This time she made damned sure her son would never forget how good her hands were. This time he knew her vagina was wet too. This time he knew she was sexually excited.

She must have been doing something right, because the obscenities spewed from his mouth in torrents. Bizarrely, it excited her and the harder she worked his horse sized penis, the more the abuse spilled out, spurring her on. His limbs twitched and jerked, just the same way his penis did. Claire was learning about herself quickly. His foul abuse, the demeaning insults and her submission to his demands excited her. Charlie was taking control and instead of feeling trapped, she felt something else. Her guilt had been like a chain tying her up in responsibility and all she had to do to break free, was do what her son told her to do. Suddenly, it all seemed so..........easy.

"Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it, baby," she told him lovingly, feeling the shackles break.

Charlie couldn't believe his ears! He also couldn't stop his climax and with deluge of obscenities, unleashed a load of epic proportions right over his mother's face, hair and chest. Rivulets of cream rolled down her body to gather in globs in her pubic hair. The dirty bitch held her mouth open too, gulping down his spunk as it splattered her face. Fuck. She even leaned forward to get more of it over her.

"Fuuuuuuk!" he screamed. "You dirty spunk drinking whore! I FUCKING LOVE YOU MUM!"

Charlie had said it and not as some afterthought or casual comment. No. He had shouted it out loud. He loved her! In that moment Claire knew, or at least thought she knew, that they had connected on a level they hadn't yet reached. For Claire it was a pivotal moment. Truly emotional. With her face and body plastered, she swallowed the sperm in her mouth and felt something she'd never felt before. Her whole body shook. Her vagina was contracting, pulsing and quivering. She felt lightheaded as colours sparked like electricity in her brain. Had she just orgasmed? She'd heard of them. Even read about them when her husband was still alive, but she was pretty sure she'd never experienced one. Certainly not like this. Oh God, she was crying. She was so, so happy. It took minutes for her to slowly come back to reality.

After taking a shower, then cleaning Charlie's genitals and the floor, Claire put him into bed. There was no kiss on his forehead this time though. This time Claire kissed her son as a lover would, before switching off his light and closing his door.

Charlie wished he could get up and review the footage, but it could wait until the morning. He had the dumb bitch now and he knew it. All he had to to was tell her. She'd said those exact words. He'd expected much more resistance. He'd expected it to be much harder. What a fucking bimbo. Still, he felt something like love. Something more that tugged at his lack of empathy. Maybe it was love. He felt warm and kind of contented as he drifted off, the taste of his mother's kiss still lingering on his lips.

Just as she did every morning, Claire woke at 5am. She didn't shower though, or even get dressed. It was pointless. She'd be showering with Charlie soon anyway. She brushed her teeth and padded naked downstairs to the kitchen and made coffee. She was happier than she'd been in years. Claire positively glowed. Thinking about the day ahead, she remembered Rose would be there. Charlie would need to be forewarned. She'd already primed Rose regarding his outbursts, but she was concerned nonetheless.

Despite trying to deny it, Rose was in fact, her sister-in-law. Her late husband's older sibling. She didn't mix in the same social circles as Claire, thank God. That would have been too embarrassing. Her husband, whose name Claire couldn't recall, was a life long criminal. Her 3 sons and their respective offspring weren't much better either. Save for occasional family events, they barely saw them while Charles was alive and Claire preferred it that way. But when Rose's husband was given a prison sentence, Claire felt a familial responsibility to offer support in some way. She never expected her to accept a cleaning job. However, it had turned out quite well. It was a conscious decision not to tell Charlie she was his aunt. Claire really didn't want him mixing with "their" type.

At 7am, Claire tentatively knocked on Charlie's door and opened it to find him already awake. "Good morning, baby," she said, walking over to him. "Sleep well?"

Charlie's temporary emotional experience from the previous evening had vanished. The stupid bitch was already naked. He expected her cunt was wet too. Her fucking nipples were hard anyway. "I need a shower you dumb bitch," he greeted her grumpily. Why was she looking so fucking happy?

"Yes, ok baby," Claire smiled, drawing back the sheets and helping him to the shower. As soon as he was safely on the bench, he urinated, squeezing his legs together to enable him to splash her legs and feet purposely. Claire didn't jump away in surprise though. She just let him get on with it. The stupid bitch was actually standing there letting him piss over her. She turned the shower on and washed him diligently, even "finger cleaning" his anus without having to be reminded. As Claire knelt in front of him to wash his huge erect penis, she explained that Rose would be coming in to clean.

"Huh," he grunted. "Is she as fucking dumb as you?" he snarled sarcastically. Jesus, the bitch was already tossing him off!

"Rose is a lovely lady," she explained while lovingly stroking him. "She's been my cleaning lady for years, baby. Please try to be nice when you meet her." Maybe she should tell him that Rose was his aunt.

Fuck, the dumb bitch was getting good at this. What was that about Rose? Charlie didn't give a fuck at that moment. "You love that cock don't you bitch?" he gasped, revelling in her delicate touch.

"Yes baby," Claire said softly, correctly assuming that's what he wanted to hear.

Charlie was already on the way to blowing his load. "Fuck mum, I'm sorry I was grumpy."

Claire, had her own plan and it seemed to be working. She'd thought about it long and hard overnight, her semen covered T-shirt next to her, inhaling the scent of her son until she fell asleep. Besides, she did love his penis. He had a beautiful penis. Why wouldn't she love it? Why wouldn't she love him? Charlie was her son after all and if this was what he needed to make him happy, then she would do it. The fact that he was the only man to cause her to experience an orgasm didn't mean anything.........did it? He probably didn't understand what had happened anyway. How could he? She barely understood it herself.