Charlie Comes Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, Charlie seemed to know what she was thinking. Fuck. Her cuntlips were puffed up like balloons. "After you put my shorts back on, mother," he explained. "I'm going to my room and don't even think about playing with your cunt," he added. "I fancy steak for dinner tonight. You can come and get me when its ready."

After cleaning the kitchen floor, Claire went upstairs to her bedroom and the en-suite, brushed her teeth and stepped into the shower. She'd swallowed a lot of Charlie's semen. She could feel it in her tummy, but the onslaught had caught her out and she was slightly disappointed she hadn't managed to drink more. From the very first taste, she knew she wanted more. Despite her preconceptions, Claire just couldn't deny how much she loved the unusual pungent flavour. The scent too. It was almost addictive. She'd do better next time, but she vowed that sucking and masturbating him was as far as she'd go. Surely that would be enough to keep Charlie happy. If not, he would have to suffer. It was as simple as that. She had to make a stand.

As she carefully washed herself, Claire pondered over what he'd said about her father. Was it normal for a young man to wonder who he inherited his endowment from? It certainly wasn't Charles and her father-in-law had passed away 4 years ago, so it was unlikely her son would ever find out if he was similarly endowed. Of course, it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility that her own father was large, but even if he was, how did Charlie expect to find out? She shuddered at the thought.

Claire's relationship with her father was.......strained. He wasn't a particularly loving man. Any emotional support she'd needed as a child had been given by her mother. In fact, it was her mother who'd first recognised Claire's talent for the violin and despite her father's disinterest, had pushed her. If it wasn't for her mother, Claire wouldn't have persevered. She wasn't looking forward to inviting him to stay, but wouldn't dream of denying Charlie time with his grandfather....whatever his reasons might be.

How she would deal with Rose was beyond her though. She'd physically assaulted her and Claire had every right to terminate her employment. That's what she should have done, but she hadn't. Instead, she'd capitulated and now Rose had the upper hand. In Claire's mind, their roles had been reversed. Her employee, her inferior, was now her superior. A chill ran down her spine.

Towelling her vagina dry was particularly difficult. She was still very swollen and sensitive, but it reminded her that her son seemed to be able to read her mind somehow. Was she that easy to read? Claire had barely considered touching herself before Charlie made it clear she shouldn't. How could he have guessed? Whatever, Claire was quite desperate for release. With everything she had to think about, it almost impossible to make an informed decision in her current state. Her need for relief was becoming all encompassing.

The phone footage was fucking awesome. The stupid bitch looked like a woman possessed. Choking on his cock like it was her last fucking meal, eyes bulging and slobber dripping off his bollocks. What a dirty fucking whore. Charlie had even managed to catch glimpses of the puddle of cunt juice on the floor. Perfect. Well, perfect until he started to blast her fucking throat. The video got a bit shaky then. Fuck! He felt dizzy just looking at it. He'd have to work harder to get what he wanted. Harder, or think of another way to video her when they weren't in his room. The bitch hadn't cum like she had the previous evening though. His disappointment was placated when he remembered something he'd seen on the one of the websites he visited. After typing "female edging" into the search bar, his frown turned into a wide smile.

It was surprising how quickly Claire got used to her new style of makeup. She looked liked a completely different woman and she rather liked what she saw. It might be worth considering experimenting with some brighter colours. Charlie would probably like that. The dress she'd been wearing was a bit of a mess, so she picked out a yellow number from her wardrobe. As she put it on, she remembered it was one of her late husbands favourites. Probably because it was both tighter and shorter than she would normally wear. Claire guessed that Charlie would also like it. The matching yellow heels were higher than her others and the open toes showed her red toenail polish perfectly, even though it looked a little too sultry. Still, it made her feel good nonetheless. Having already tried one of her new gstrings, she'd abandoned the idea. She was just too sensitive to wear it.

With no steaks in the fridge, Claire grabbed her keys. If she hurried, she could make it to her favourite butchers before they closed for the day. Deciding not to bother him, she left note on the breakfast bar for Charlie, just in case.

Less than half an hour later Claire was back home feeling quite flustered. Tom, the butcher, had been remarkably flirtatious, jokingly claiming he didn't recognise her before suggesting she must be "Mrs Simpsons sexy younger sister." Of course, she understood it was nothing more than customer relations, but she enjoyed the attention and was quite flattered. Claire liked Tom and got along with him well, but it was the first time he'd ever actually flirted with her. Her excitement was compounded further by her lack of panties and the rubbing of her thighs against her swollen labia. She felt extremely good about herself as she began to prepare dinner.

With 10 minutes to go, she went to Charlie's room. As was becoming the norm, she found him in front of his computer. "Dinner will be ready shortly, baby," she told him, before kissing his forehead. "How would you like your steak?"

Holy fuck! Charlie's horse sized cock reacted instantly. The dumb bitch looked absolutely fucking stunning. That short dress clung to every curve and her rock hard nipples couldn't have been more prominent. Not to mention the heels. Her tiny feet and painted toenails were sexy as fuck. This was more like it. It took every ounce of his willpower not to put her on her knees and fuck her face there and then. For a few moments he just stared, causing Claire to feel a little uneasy.

"Wow," he muttered, eyes roaming up and down her body. "Fuck, mum. You look fucking gorgeous." Grabbing his phone he took a few quick snaps even though the webcam would have caught her perfectly.

Claire, already bouyed from her encounter with the butcher, blushed deeply. "I hoped you'd like it, baby," she purred. "It was one of your fathers favourite dresses." She felt quite giddy by Charlie's reaction and couldn't help but notice the swelling in his shorts.

Dirty fucking bitch. "Dad had good taste, mum," he grinned up at her, opening his legs wider. "See what you've done?" he asked, nodding down to his crotch. The dumb whore was reaching behind her dress. "After dinner you dirty cunt," he added playfully. "Food first, mother. I'll have my steak rare."

Thankful that dinner wouldn't be ruined, but surprisingly disappointed, Claire leaned forward and kissed his lips. It was a long and passionate kiss, her urgency clear. Oh Lord. She was so very turned on. "Ok baby," she said huskily. "Rare it is."

Caught out by the kiss, but overjoyed with his progress, Charlie followed her out. He really liked it when she kissed him like that, but the stupid bitch didn't do it often enough. He made a mental note to change that. Fuck. His mother's small, tight, round arse looked even better in that dress and those heels. Was the stupid bitch swaying it too? It looked like it. He wanted to grab it, but it would be a pointless act and only serve to remind him of his limitations. Instead, he focused on what he'd been researching on the internet. The dumb fucking bitch would literally be begging him to fuck her after a few more days.

"I've set the table in the dining room, baby," Claire explained. "You just go through and settle in while I cook your steak."

Claire was feeling good. Really good. Charlie looked so happy when she served him his dinner. After cutting his steak into bite size pieces for him, she settled down at the opposite side of the table.

"Gotta say, mum," he said with a sparkle in his eyes. "I really fucking like that dress. Those heels too. You look soooo fucking hot. Do you have any other stuff like that?"

Wow. Claire could barely believe her ears. What a change in character a simple outfit could make. Of course, it could have been everything else she'd done for him that day, but even so, Charlie was like a different person. Trying to ignore the small rush of sexual excitement moistening her inner thighs, she concentrated on her wardrobe. "Not really, baby. But I can always buy some more," she added quickly. If shorter, tighter dresses and higher heels were all it took to make Charlie this happy, that's what she would do.

"Yeah, I'd like that, mum," he replied as he tucked into his steak. "You have a great body you know. Seems only right that you dress to emphasise it."

Oh my goodness. It was remarkable. Claire could have cried. This was the nicest her son had ever been to her. "Thank you, baby. I really appreciate the compliment. I love you Charlie Simpson."

When he suggested she go shopping for similar outfits the following day, Claire enthusiastically agreed. Not only because she knew it would keep Charlie happy, but it would mean not having to face Rose. Besides, it had been a while since she'd been out shopping for nice clothes and Claire was rather looking forward to treating herself. Briefly recalling the look on Tom's face earlier and her son's sudden change in character, she felt a another flush of excitement. As she looked across the table and watched Charlie happily devouring his meal, Claire realised she hadn't felt this good about herself in years. He looked so much like his father. God. She loved her son so much. Oh my god! It occurred to Claire that she loved him more than any mother should love her son.

It had been a wonderful evening. Charlie never once lost his temper. Of course, it ended with her dressed in gstring and heels, on her knees masturbating his penis to climax over her. His obscenities were a sign of his enjoyment, that she was doing the right thing, but she'd failed to orgasm. That wasn't important though. It was Charlie's happiness that mattered, but she had to stop her hand wandering between her legs as she lay in bed. He'd been quite specific about that. So she clamped her thighs together and eventually drifted off into a fitful, but happy sleep.

Claire awoke with a start to the sound of an alarm at 2am. It was the alarm she'd installed for Charlie and in a blind panic, she rushed out of bed, almost falling down the stairs in her haste to get to his room. After turning the light on, she was greeted with the sight of her naked son, fully erect. Somehow, Charlie had managed to push his duvet down and his penis bobbed as he turned to look at her.

"I need tossing off, mother."

Her fears somewhat relieved, Claire relaxed. "But Charlie, the alarm is for emergencies, baby. I thought you were in trouble and needed me."

Charlie smiled. "This is an emergency you dumb bitch. Just look at the state of my fucking cock," he whined. "I can't help it if thinking about you gets me so fucking worked up. I NEED it, mother. I need YOU."

Too tired to argue, but already moist at the thought that Charlie needed her, Claire laid down next to him and tenderly grasped his huge penis. It was kind of flattering wasn't it? Nobody had ever told her they needed her like that. That she, Claire Simpson, was the reason, the source of such sexual desire. Nobody had ever made her feel this wanted. Not the way Charlie did.

"I really like it when you kiss me, mum," he groaned as she began to stroke him, before feeling his mother's lips on his. Fuck yeah. Charlie loved the taste of her mouth. The stupid bitch was a good kisser. Not that he had anyone else to compare her with. Fuck. He could feel her wet twat grinding against his stump.

It really didn't take too long and the kissing stopped his usual foul mouthed obscenities. It was almost romantic for Claire, reminding her of the times she'd made love with her late husband, until Charlie told her he was cumming. "Get your fucking slut mouth on my cock, mother," he ordered.

She timed her gulps perfectly, swallowing down the long hard jets of sperm as soon as they hit her throat. Perfectly until the 7th that is. Claire lost her timing and began to choke, forcing her to back off and take the rest over her face. The taste and sensation of his sperm in her mouth and splattering her, was enough to get her close. Then she realised she'd been grinding herself against his leg and shocked by the wanton act, stopped.

Her stomach felt full when she finally climbed back into her own bed. Looking at the bedside clock, it just after 3am. Feeling she had done quite well this time, but in desperate need to orgasm, Claire curled up as sleep took her over. It had been a long day.