Charlie Comes Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are, baby," she cooed, focused on the huge penis already twitching to climax in her grip.

Charlie's vision blurred as he looked down at her. "Fuck......fuuuuuuck!" he groaned. "I love you, mum!"

Disappointedly, the power of the water meant Claire didn't really get the facial she'd already come to enjoy, but this wasn't about getting her own pleasure. No. This was part of her own little plan to keep Charlie levelheaded and happy. Her new routine for him. Her own new routine. So she diligently masturbated him, counting the 13 jets of sperm that erupted from Charlie's penis and watched as they were washed away by the shower. She was positive she'd get what she wanted later. After showering herself, then brushing his teeth, she helped her son to his bed, laying him down on a towel in readiness for another new routine. Shaving Charlie.

The morning's events had taken him by surprise. The bitch had tossed him off without needing to be told. He was confused and his mood had softened. "The shaving cream and razors are in my toiletry bag," he told her, surprisingly kindly. "Just my pits, arse, cock and balls please, mum. My hair doesn't grow anywhere else," he explained once she was seated next to him.

Claire was quite nervous, so she started with his armpits to get used to using the razor. It was easier than she'd anticipated. Then his anus. Until then, Claire hadn't really looked at that part of his body. In fact, she'd never looked at anyone's anus before, not even her own. Just the thought of doing so repulsed her, but having to care for Charlie meant she had to. She had to wash him there and now she had to shave him there too. When she saw her son's, Claire was surprised. She certainly didn't feel nauseous and Charlie was remarkably calm and quiet. So, she carefully shaved her son's anus, perineum and the area around his penis, moving the heavy shaft away where necessary. His oversized scrotum was a little more tricky, especially handling his very large testicles, but with a little trial and error, Claire completed the task successfully. It was another truly intimate moment.

Charlie felt euphoric. He always did when being shaved, but his mother's touch was so very different to Joshua's. It was hypnotic bliss. He barely realised it was over until she began to towel him dry, raising him back to consciousness. "Thanks mum," he said gently, eyes still dreamy........until the coldness returned.

"You need to dress me, mother," he told her flatly. "Then I want to be in my chair to watch you shave your disgusting hairy cunt."

Sad that the moment was lost, Claire sighed. When he'd told her he wanted her to shave, she'd hoped not having to do so in front of him and the prospect made her shiver. Charlie would see everything. Even more than his father had seen of her. The only person to see her so intimately was her doctor and that had been extremely uncomfortable for her.

Charlie saw the reticence in her eyes, but he just didn't give a fuck. "Are you fucking stupid, mother?" he asked and without waiting for an answer, barked. "Get me dressed and in my fucking chair."

Suddenly, even though being naked in front of him was becoming quite normal, Claire felt vulnerable. After dressing him and fitting his limbs, she hesitated. Claire really didn't want to do this in front of him. Confusion reigned. With everything she'd already acquiesced to, why would shaving herself cause so much angst? She had no time to linger however, Charlie was becoming agitated.

"Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it, baby," he mimicked her cruelly. "Stupid fucking bitch," he added sarcastically. "You'll find clippers in the toiletry bag, mother."

Again, Charlie was very specific as to where he wanted to be positioned, careful not to block the webcam and close enough to get a detailed, unhindered view of his mother's twat and arsehole. She was sitting with her legs open, one foot on the floor, while the other rested on the bed. Jesus, she was so fucking hairy he couldn't even see her gash. Not for long though. Charlie pushed back at his urgency.

She'd never felt so exposed in her life and as the clippers buzzed into life, Claire nervously made the first pass. Then another and another, watching the soft curly pubic hair fall to the floor, slowly revealing more and more of the flesh it once covered. If she felt exposed at the start, it was nothing compared to how she felt when she turned the clippers off. Claire was startled by the feeling of complete nakedness. Her labia majora had parted to reveal the slightly swollen and glistening labia minora. The lips were small and delicate looking, rising to meet her clitoral hood which had given way to her small engorged clitoris. Having never seen herself in such detail, Claire was astonished by its beauty.

So was Charlie. He'd seen more cunt on the internet than he could think of, but nothing, absolutely nothing, had prepared him for seeing one in real life. His mother's cunt was beautiful and so was the dusky pink, puckered skin of her arsehole. "Fucking hell, mum," he said in shock. "You've got a lovely cunt. Get the razor. I want to see what it looks like smooth. Like me," he added eagerly, his excitement too much to hide.

The eagerness in his voice, sparked Claire into action. She was now eager too. Eager to give him what he wanted. Eager to show Charlie she was true to her word and do whatever he told her because this, what she was experiencing right now, was utterly compelling. An intimacy she'd never experienced before. The feeling after shaving herself smooth, was quite mind blowing. She could feel the air on her vagina and her anus. Also, Charlie's breath as it touched places it really shouldn't be touching. The smoothness of her skin seemed to heighten the sensation of being naked, as if having no hair gave her no place to hide. Nothing hidden. Charlie could see her like no person had ever seen her and it made her vulva leak.

His tortured mind flitted between some kind of love to pure and utter lust. Lust won. He watched in abject rapture as his mother's cunt juice flowed out and down to her arsehole. Her cunt lips were swollen too. Fuck, he hoped the webcam got it all. All he had to do was stand up, shuffle between her legs and he'd be able to stuff his cock right up her fucking wet twat. It blew his mind how fucking easy it had been. But he had no intention of doing that. Oh no, the dumb bitch was going to debase herself......for him and for the world........and she'd do it slowly.

He leaned back in his chair. "What time does Rose get here mum?" he asked, causing Claire to blink her eyes in confusion. Why was he asking that right now? After all she'd just done for him, it seemed like he'd lost interest. She closed her legs as shame took hold. "Erm......" she stammered. "Usually around 10, baby."

"Well it's nearly 9 now," he told her dismissively, turning his head away. "You need to get dressed. I'm fucking hungry. Push me over to my PC."

What was happening? Claire was lost for a moment, still floating on a sexual high. Her feelings had been raised in expectation of something happening. Something more. Not this though. Charlie was actually dismissing her. Like nothing had happened. Didn't he like what he saw? What she'd openly shaved for him? Had she done something wrong? Claire had never felt so humiliated. So rejected. It was worse than his insults. She couldn't help the tears welling up in her eyes, before rolling down her cheeks.

Charlie just raised an eyebrow and glared at her. "I'm hungry you stupid bitch. Fuck off and get some clothes on," he snapped. "And don't forget mother, dress, heels and makeup. Oh and leave your knickers off until later."

Claire ran to her room in tears. She'd done everything he asked and wanting more, Charlie had just turned away. Oh my God! Reality hit her like a freight train. She'd wanted more! She'd actually wanted a lot more. No! No! NO! It could never happen. What she'd done. What she was doing, was way too much, but she was already drying her tears and sifting through her makeup bag. It was just Charlie being Charlie. He didn't understand what he was doing.

When she'd finished her makeup, Claire dried her hair and chose a dress similar to the one she wore for him yesterday, only blush pink with small white flowers this time. He'd like it. He'd also like the pink stiletto heels too. He'd told her no panties, so Claire went downstairs to make him breakfast, acutely aware of her bald and wet vagina.

It would take some editing but, fuck, the footage was pure porn. Charlie would probably have to wait until later to spend some quality time on it, but he couldn't have been happier. The stupid bitch was probably upstairs with a wet cunt right now doing her make up, even after what he'd done. He was fucking hungry though, so she'd better hurry the fuck up. He'd have his cock in her mouth later. Charlie thought it would have taken longer, but the dumb bitch was ready for it and if she wasn't, too bad because he was. Turning the monitor off and grabbing his phone, he made his way to the kitchen.

The clickety click of her heels told him everything he needed to know, even before she appeared. With his phone to set record, he casually looked up. Fuck! Heavy makeup, nice dress and her pink heels were proof positive that his mother was his. She looked fucking hot, but he just nodded. "I'm fucking hungry, mother," he told her, looking back to his phone.

Claire was disappointed. Unlike yesterday, Charlie barely looked at her. She'd been sure he'd like her outfit today. "Ok baby," she said, trying to hide her feelings. "What would you like?" she added, standing in front of him.

Charlie just looked her up and down, noticing her nipples harden under his intense stare. "What I'd really like is you on your fucking knees with my cock in your mouth, mother," he leered, using a false hand to lift the front of her dress and grinning at her knickerless bald cunt. Damn. The bitch was fucking dripping wet.

Visibly flustered, Claire faltered. "Y....yes ok, baby." God, was she really going to put his penis in her mouth? Just a short while ago, she'd been telling herself she wouldn't go further than what she'd already done and now she found herself kneelng in front of him. "I...please baby.....please don't make me do this," she begged, looking up at him nervously. "Rose will be here shortly. What if....."

"Unzip me, mother," he interrupted. "Take my cock out and put your dumb bimbo mouth on it." He hadn't expected her to drop to her knees so quickly. In fact, he was going to wait until later, but she hadn't given him the chance. And now she was actually doing it. His cock was in her tiny hand and her "too small" mouth was closing in. Fuck. Her hot breath washed over the tip briefly and...............then he was in. Jesus fucking Christ! The stupid bitch had his cock in her mouth. It took all his willpower not to spew his load.

It was too big. He was just too big and Claire could barely get her mouth around the glans. She couldn't believe she was doing it. Her brain was scattered like leaves on the wind and her heart thudded against her chest so hard she could feel it. She didn't move or try to suck. She just knelt there, her mouth full of her son's penis in disbelief. Why was he holding his phone like that? What was she doing? Was he taking a photo? She shouldn't be allowing that. God, he tasted so good. So. Damned. Good. Her little plan to keep Charlie levelheaded, to take back some control, was shot to pieces.

"Tell me you love me you dumb cunt," he grinned down at her mischievously, amazed at how thin her lips had become as they stretched to accommodate him. The look of surprise and shock on her face was priceless, but fuck, she looked good on his cock.

Claire muffled incoherently around the flesh, looking up at him with wide, unblinking eyes. Charlie's precum was spilling down her throat. It tasted sweeter than his semen. She liked it, but she liked the taste of his sperm more. The feeling in her abdomen began to intensify. God, her vagina was so wet.

The stupid bitch didn't even try to stop him recording it. Maybe she was just too dumb. Grunting, he pushed his hips forward, forcing another inch inside her mouth, listening to her moan. It was hard not to have her suck him off, but he'd have to wait. Rose could arrive at any moment and that would fuck everything up. "Jesus mother, you're fucking useless. Joshua was way better at sucking cock," he told her, before pushing her away. "I'll have some toast and coffee."

Once again, Claire was left feeling discarded, unwanted and unloved and Charlie was still talking about him. Joshua. Her vagina was itching for attention and her sensitive nipples throbbed painfully. Now, as she went about getting him breakfast, she felt bewildered by the obscene act she'd just willingly carried out and the ordinary task of buttering Charlie's toast. If it wasn't for the taste of his penis lingering in her mouth, she might have thought it hadn't actually happened at all.

"Don't worry mum," Charlie said cheerfully with a mouthful of toast and for a fleeting moment, Claire thought he'd returned to normality. "I'll be stuffing that fucking whore mouth of yours again later. You need plenty of practice." Then took another bite of his toast and a slurp of his coffee.

Thank goodness for the intercom. Claire scurried to answer it, relieved that she wouldn't have to dwell on what he'd said. "That'll be Rose, baby," she called over her shoulder. Charlie just smiled.

Rose was fat. Well, fat compared to his mother. Taller than her too, but she had a familiar look about her. Pretty ugly though, all the same. "And this is Charlie," his stupid mother was telling her after introducing him. Jesus, her tits were so big they sagged right down to her waist. Another bitch that wore T-shirts and leggings.

"Hello Charlie," Rose said with a cheery grin. "Claire's told me so much about you."

God, her tits wobbled like fucking jelly. "Oh yeah?" he retorted sullenly, eyeing her up and down. "Well she hasn't told me anything about you."

How old was she? She looked older than his mother that was for sure, not helped by her graying wavy hair. Fucking hell! Her arse was fucking huge too. How the fuck did she manage to get it in those leggings?

"I've told you, baby. Rose is our cleaner." Claire reminded him, carefully avoiding truth.

"Not to worry, Claire," Rose said through tight lips. "I'll just crack on."

Charlie watched her fat arse waddle away towards the stairs wondering what it looked like naked. He expected her tits might be worth a look too.

"I'm going to my room," he told Claire grumpily. "Tell 'fatso' to knock before she thinks about coming in."

Claire followed him, just in case he needed help. "Please baby. Don't call her that. She's lovely. You'll see once you get to know her." Again, she contemplated telling him they were related.

Charlie ignored her, went into his room and closed the door in her face.

Rose made her way upstairs to Claire's bedroom, annoyed she hadn't explained she was his aunt. There was an awful smell and she knew exactly what it was. Having raised 3 sons of her own, she knew the scent of dried spunk. After opening a window to let in some fresh air in, she did what she always did and went to the en-suite. Rose picked up Claire's toothbrush, pulled at the waistband of her leggings and dragged the bristles along her naked cunt, before carefully removing a stray pubic hair and replacing it. Other times it was her arsehole. A smile broke across her face. Serves her right. As a mother herself, she just couldn't forgive Claire for leaving Charlie in care. How could any loving parent do that? Her nephew too. So, for the last 5 years, she'd been keeping up this disgusting ritual. Her own way of getting back.

Still, she was surprised when she collected the dirty laundry and saw the crusted up T-shirt. She'd seen it all before, just not quite like what she was looking at. Rose chuckled out loud, the frigid bitch must have found herself a lover. Bloody hell, he must be a big spunker to make such a mess. That must be the reason why she was dressed up the way she was and with all that makeup on, Claire looked like a slut. The smile turned to a scowl. Not only had Claire left her poor nephew in care, but now she was fucking God knows who as soon as she'd finally had the decency to bring Charlie home.

Claire was mortified when she saw Rose carrying her laundry to the utility room, humming happily. She'd meant to hide her semen covered clothes, but with everything that had happened with Charlie, she'd clean forgotten. At least she didn't look as if she'd guessed. That was a blessing. Her relief turned to embarrassment soon enough though.

"Think I'll have to put this on a hot wash, Claire," Rose said, holding the T-shirt up with a knowing smile. "God knows how you managed to spill so much 'cream' down it."

Claire was too embarrassed to speak, but she felt her nipples stiffen nonetheless. God, what was happening to her? She decided to take her mind off things and went to the music room to play her violin.

Fucking hell! Look at the stupid bitch with her mouth stuffed full of cock. She was looking right at the camera too. Was his mother really THAT dumb? Charlie was ecstatic as he looked at the phone footage and then reviewed everything that he'd caught on the webcam. A few more days of this and he'd have enough material to start building his website. Maybe even publish it and start making money. His perverted brain was almost spinning out of control with the possibilities. He'd have to come up with a suitable name. Something that would entice people into subscribing. He had time though. He got on with some editing and then looked at the website building software. It looked simple enough, but the more he delved into it, the harder it became. It was complicated and his frustration was growing. A knock at his door, followed by Rose asking it was ok to clean his room, just made him even more disgruntled.

Charlie sat and watched as Rose began to flit around his room. Her arse was so huge and the leggings so tight, he could see the cellulite dimples beneath the material. Her tits swung around pendulously as she dusted. So much bigger than his stupid mother's tiny tits and even though he thought she was old and ugly, his cock swelled.

"So are you glad to be home Charlie?" Rose asked after 15 minutes of silent cleaning. "12 years is a long time to be away from your family," she added.

He resisted the urge to say what he really thought. He needed to suss Rose out a little first. "It wasn't so bad," he told her. "I got used to it. It's not like I had any fucking choice."

Rose stopped what she was doing. "Wouldn't have happened if you were mine," she said with a soft smile, before returning to her work.

Charlie couldn't help himself. "Your tits are fucking massive," he blurted out. "I mean, do they actually make bras THAT fucking big?" he added with a malicious smirk.

Of course, Rose knew all about his propensity for obscene outbursts and was fully prepared to deal with him if necessary. "If they didn't make bras my size, I wouldn't be wearing one, Charlie," she told him. "But they do and I am."

Got her! Rose was just another dumb fucker. It wouldn't be long before she had her tits out for him. "Couldn't tell you had one on. Fucking things are swinging about like udders," he grunted. "Bet your hubby loves shooting his spunk over them. I will too, if you flop them out for me."

But Rose was sharper than Charlie realised. She'd had to put up with lewd comments about her breasts her entire adult life. "Oh yeah? And how the fuck are you going to do that, Charlie?" she asked, turning to face him. "Unless you're telling me you can wank yourself off with 'those' hands," she added, pointing to his prosthetic arms.