Charlie Comes Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flustered, Charlie tried to unscramble his sudden loss of control as Rose moved to stand in front of him, hands on her wide hips. "Well?" she asked, a smile curling her mature thin lips, her huge breasts right in front of his face. "Is that what you're telling me, Charlie?"

Charlie broke. "I......I'm sorry Rose. I can't help it. I'm sorry." For the first time in his life, he'd lost a battle of wits before he could even get it off the ground.

"It's ok, Charlie," she said softly, leaning forward to stroke his hair. "But let me tell you this. I'm not your mother or any of those fucking nurses. You can rant and rave as much as you like, but you won't win."

God, she had such a lovely touch and Charlie liked it. He even liked the thought Rose wouldn't take his shit. Maybe he'd met his match. Maybe he could like her. Maybe he could actually respect her. Fuck. He wanted to suck on those huge tits.

"Like I said, Charlie," she continued, her huge breasts swaying hypnotically. "If you were mine, you'd never have gone into care. It's disgusting what she did. No mother should abandon her son."

Charlie saw the hatred in Rose's eyes, the same way he saw everything and she meant every word. Then he saw something else. Big titted, fat arsed Rose, might just be an ally. He smiled. "You don't like her, do you," he said with a glint in his cold blue eyes.

Rose returned to her chores, surprised by his perceptiveness and even more surprised by the huge bulge in Charlie's shorts. Jesus! The boy was blessed. Then she felt sympathy. Big cock he may have, but with his mutilated body and damaged brain, it was unlikely he'd ever have a girlfriend. Poor Charlie would probably have to resort to prostitutes for sexual relief. Even then he might struggle to find one who would put up with his outbursts. Could he even wank himself off? "Your mother is my employer," she said with just a hint of sadness. "What I think of her personally doesn't come into it." She'd already said too much, but a sly smile creased her lips. The time to tell him she was his aunt would come soon enough. "You just carry on doing whatever you were doing and I'll work around you."

He saw her looking. They all look. They just can't fucking help themselves. Charlie watched as Rose bent over to collect the cleaning caddy she'd brought in with her. Fuck. How did her leggings not split wide open? He could actually make out skin beneath the material. Rose wasn't wearing knickers and the urge to tell her was almost too much. "I was doing personal stuff on my PC, but it can wait until you're finished."

Rose walked towards the bathroom. "Looking at porn were you?" she said with a wry smile. Charlie blushed. He wasn't used to that feeling. "I've got 3 boys, Charlie," she said, adding with a wink. "And they've got their own kids. I know what young men do on their computers."

"Actually," Charlie said defensively. "I'm trying to build my own website so I can make some money."

"Good for you," he heard her call out from his bathroom. "You should have a word with my Billy. That's what he does for a living."

Claire had been playing one of her favourite pieces, Bruch's violin concerto No. 1 in G minor. However, it had done little to take her mind from everything that had been happening. God, the taste of her son's penis still lingered on her tongue, along with the sensation of how it had felt as it stretched her mouth. Her nipples were still painfully hard and her newly bald vagina was moist. More than moist, if she was honest. In fact, Claire had been "in heat" for nearly 3 days. She'd done things with Charlie, for Charlie, that she'd never done in her entire life. Things she would have point blank refused if her late husband had suggested them. Things that were abhorrent to her. Things that were immoral. Her brain, usually so controlled and organised was shot to pieces.

She placed the instrument down and flopped onto the chair. What was happening to her? Why were her fingers pulling at her nipples? She'd never touched them before. God. It felt good. She raised her dress and opened her legs to look at her vagina. Once again, she was taken by its beauty and tentatively ran the middle finger of her right hand along the wet slit. Oh my. She was very wet and a string of viscous liquid clung to the digit as she pulled it away. Claire had never masturbated or even touched herself sexually before, but curiosity and excitement took over and she tapped the finger at her swollen clitoris. The more she tapped, the greater the feeling and she was captivated by it. So captivated, she didn't see Rose standing in the open doorway watching her, a knowing grin on her face.

As Claire tapped and dabbed at herself her inexperience was all to clear to see for Rose. The sound of her sister-in-law's wet cunt seemed to fill the room as she watched on. Obviously Claire was thinking about her new lover. Rose guessed after all these years without cock, Claire's libido had been reawakened. The bitch was no longer frigid it seemed. Shaving her cunt too. Rose relished catching Claire in her pathetic attempt to bring herself off. She was getting close too if the moaning escaping her lips was anything to go by. Oh yes. She was definitely getting close.

Rose turned to leave, catching her foot on the cleaning caddy as she did. Claire looked up immediately, certain she'd heard something, pulling her dress down at the same time. She'd been so close to "that" feeling and her legs were like jelly as she stood up. By the time she got to the door and checked the hallway, Rose had already managed to disappear into the home gym. Claire was relieved. She must have been mistaken, but then heard Rose's clattering. That must have been what she'd heard. After a few moments composing herself, she walked along the hallway.

"I didn't hear you come upstairs, Rose," she said brightly. "I was just doing some practice."

Rose couldn't help but smile to herself. "Oh, is that what I heard," she said, trying not to laugh. Yeah, getting some practice in for your new fucking boyfriend more like.

Thank goodness Rose hadn't seen and thank goodness her dress was long enough to hide the wetness that was creeping down her inner thighs. Still, the expression on Rose's face made her feel slightly uneasy. "Have you been in to clean Charlie's room yet?" she asked, before adding nervously. "He can be a bit of a handful."

Rose resisted the urge to point out the double entendre. Claire was so naive, she probably wouldn't have understood anyway. Then again, after what she'd just witnessed, maybe she wasn't so naive. "I have and he was fine," she said, adding. "We got along really well in fact. It's a shame he doesn't know we're related." Her eyes narrowed on Claire. "Whatever issues you might have with me, you know he'll find out eventually. Better he learns sooner rather than later."

She was right of course and Claire knew it. However, what business of hers was it? If she hadn't been so kind as to offer her employment, where would she be now? Not only that, but she paid Rose far and above the going rate for a cleaner. She should be more thankful. Rose certainly had no right to talk to her like that. Her husband was criminal. How dare she. Claire flushed with anger and lost her composure. "And what do you think gives you the right to tell me how to bring my son up, Rose?" she spat. "I mean, look at you! You're nothing but a cleaner whose husband is locked up in prison. If it wasn't for me, you'd be living on social security." It was unlike Claire to react so vehemently and was completely out of character. Maybe it was just a response to the demands of her son and everything she had done. She immediately regretted her loss of control.

But it was too late and Rose was up in a flash. Before she knew it, Claire felt the sharp sting of Rose's hand across her face and the harsh pull as she grabbed her hair. "You fucking stuck up bitch," she snarled. Claire was startled by the sudden act of violence. Her cheek hurt. "I know this," Rose continued. "I wouldn't have abandoned my son for 12 fucking years while I went off galavanting all over the world, that's for sure. My sons know a mother's love."

Claire struggled to free herself, but her petite size was no match for Rose who just tightened her grip on her sister-in-law's hair, twisting it tightly in her fist. Claire winced in pain. "Please Ro...." she began to whine.

"No wonder Charlie is so fucked up," Rose continued, her face so close Claire could feel splatters of spit landing on her nose. "That boy did nothing wrong and you just left him to strangers when he needed his mother the most. You're nothing but a heartless fucking bitch, Claire. Fuck knows what my brother saw in you, but I bet he'd be turning in his grave if he knew what you did to Charlie." Hatred filled her eyes. "Call yourself a mother? I've forgotten more about motherhood that you'll ever fucking know. You're not fit to lick the shit off my shoes!"

Claire was openly sobbing, tears streaming down her cheeks, but it did nothing to dampen Rose's anger. Years of pent up hatred came flooding out and she forced Claire to her knees, pushing her head to the floor. "What you fucking need is lesson in respect, Claire Simpson," she said through gritted teeth. As if on autopilot, Rose pulled her sister-in-law's dress to her waist, exposing her small pert naked arse and began to spank her. Rose didn't hold back either. She'd dreamt of doing this for so long, she could hardly believe it was happening. Listening to Claire squealing and sobbing over the harsh sound of flesh on flesh was almost hypnotic and Rose enjoyed every hard slap.

Claire had never been spanked. Her parents didn't believe in that form of discipline. Now she was on her knees experiencing the most severe spanking she could have imagined. Shock, indignation and humiliation were soon replaced with pain. Real pain. Pain like she'd never felt. She forgot that Rose could probably see her exposed hairless anus and wet vagina. In fact, her mind was void of anything save for the relentless pain as her sister-in-law dealt her naked buttocks blow after blow.

At first she cried and sobbed, struggling against the onslaught, her mind blinded with nothing but pain. However, after some time, the pain turned to something else. The stinging slaps, turned to thuds, as if her tender cheeks were numbing. Then the numbness evolved into deep, burning hot, endorphin inducing pleasure. Pleasure? Was that at all possible? Her logical mind couldn't quite assimilate the 2 sensations. Pain shouldn't be pleasurable should it? Yet each hard, numbing strike sent waves of bliss through her body, leading to an overwhelming sense of contentment. By the time Rose stopped, Claire felt almost euphoric and her vulva was swollen with excitement. She barely heard Rose, her voice somehow distant, ethereal. Instead, Claire remained prostrate in some kind of daze, a sort of afterglow, until reality crept back.

"I'm sorry, Claire," Rose said, straightening up and looking at her hand in disbelief. Was that pussy juice? "But you've had that coming for a long time. If you ever speak to me like that again you'll get a lot fucking worse."

Wiping her wet hand on her leggings, she waited for a response, but Claire didn't move. She just knelt there quivering for a few moments. Her anger sated, Rose helped her to her feet.

Charlie's frustration was growing as he tried to get to grip with the website software. It wasn't as easy as the blurb suggested. Well, not to him anyway. The 2 hours he'd spent on it left him feeling confused and agitated. If he wanted to get subscribers he knew it would have to be good. He pondered over Rose's suggestion. Billy, it turned out, was her grandson. One of 5 in fact. Along with 3 granddaughters too. Apparently, he was some kind of computer genius if Rose was to be believed. Probably some fucking nerd who wouldn't appreciate what he was doing, but Charlie was struggling and knew he needed help. She'd told him Billy would happily help him out. "Just get him a some beers," she'd said. Perhaps he could find a way to learn without letting Billy know what kind of website it would be. Yeah, maybe that would work. He was getting hungry, so he turned the monitor off and grabbed his phone.

"I'm hungry, mother," Charlie announced, taking a seat at the breakfast bar."And where's Rose?" he asked, looking around. "I need to ask her something."

Claire looked away, the pain in her buttocks a dull ache. "I'll make you a snack, baby," she said, opening one of the cupboards. "Rose has left already, but she'll be back tomorrow." Hesitant, but curious, she asked. "What did you want to ask her, baby?"

The stupid bitch had reapplied her makeup. Why would she do that? The thought it was for him made his cock thicken. "Mind your own fucking business, mother," he barked. "Can't I do anything without you poking your nose in?"

Claire placed his sandwich on the breakfast bar. "Of course you can, sweetheart. I just thought it might be something I could help you with."

Picking up his sandwich and taking a bite, Charlie grinned. "Oh there's plenty you can help me with you fucking whore," he muffled through his food, nodding down to his groin, then back up to her face.

Jesus Christ. He didn't even need to tell the stupid bitch. Just 3 days. That's all it had taken. Not even a full 3 days really. Charlie's dreams were coming true as he watched the dumb whore reach behind her back and unzip her dress. As it fell to the floor, he took another bite of his sandwich. Fuck! He gloried in the power as he drank in the sight of his naked mother. With no hair, he could see a slimy trail of cunt juice sticking to her inner thighs as she moved forward to undo his shorts. Fucking hell. Her twat was literally creaming up. She was already squatting down to remove his shorts and he wondered whether to tell her to wank him or suck him. Taking another bite of his sandwich, he decided to see what choice she'd make and picked up his phone with his free hand.

What a day it had been for Claire thus far. So much had happened in just a few hours. As if recalling a dream, everything played out in her mind and now she was squatting naked in front of Charlie. His beautiful huge erection was barely inches from her face. The scent of him was intoxicating. Leaning forward, Claire could hear the sound of her own excitement dripping from her obscenely swollen vagina on the porcelain tiles beneath her.

For a few brief moments, Claire recalled the joy she'd felt 3 days earlier when collecting Charlie from the care home. The long awaited, 12 year dream finally fulfilled. But nothing had prepared her for what had happened......what was happening. For 3 long days, she'd been in an almost constant state of sexual arousal and her brain screamed as she gripped the base of her son's mammoth penis. It was wrong. What she was doing. What she'd done. It was disgusting. Abhorrent. Sick and twisted. A mother shouldn't do what she was doing. A mother shouldn't lick the precum from her son's penis and relish the sweet, salty flavour. A mother shouldn't roll her son's foreskin back and envelope the huge purple glans with her mouth. A mother shouldn't suck her son's penis.

She looked up at Charlie's grinning face, her mouth stretched uncomfortably around his flesh and saw his usually icy cold eyes were glinting wildly, full of fire. Claire choked briefly and tears ran down her cheeks as she watched him casually take another bite of his sandwich, aiming his phone down at her.

"You need to suck it you dumb cunt," he snarled. "Use your mouth like your hand when you toss me off, mother," he offered by way of instruction. "Jesus. Didn't you ever suck dad off when he fucked you?"

Her mind was blank. The only thing Claire could think of were the sensations coarsing through her body and the taste of her son's penis as it spewed precum over her tongue. It was beautiful. Truly beautiful. Shaking her head in answer to Charlie's question, she bobbed her head up and down, masturbating him with her mouth, just as he'd told her to. That feeling was building. The same feeling she'd had the previous evening and she wanted it again. Badly.

Look at her gobbling on that cock like a fucking whore! His stupid mother had never sucked another cock. Not even his dad's. The knowledge that he was her first was almost too much for him to maintain his control. Despite the need to cum, his damaged brain sparked and curiosity got the better of him. "Did dad have a big cock like me?" he questioned, desperately trying to hold off, but eager to know how he compared.

Claire shook her head again. She was getting close. That's all that mattered. She needed to orgasm and Charlie's words were just background noise.

"Hmmm," she heard him musing. "Maybe I got it from one of my grandads then. Maybe I got it from YOUR dad."

It was so primal. Claire was literally slobbering on her son's penis like an animal. She was shocked by her willingness, but intoxicated by the act nonetheless. Why was Charlie talking about her father? Nothing made sense anymore. It was disgusting. SHE was disgusting. Slathering on her son like a cheap harlot. Oh my god. Claire LOVED it. She was teetering on the edge. So close. So damned close. She just needed a few more moments.

Fuck! The stupid bitch was a natural. Better than Joshua. Not that he would tell her. Gurgling, glugging and choking on his cock like a fucking pornstar. In all his fantasies he never imagined his mother would be such a dirty fucking slut. It was getting hard to hold his phone properly. Jesus Christ! Who'd have thought that the best sucking he got in his life would be from his dumb mother. Charlie couldn't hold off any longer. "You dirty cocksucking bitch," he screamed. "Fuck! I love you, mum," he cried out, thrusting his cock forward as the first shot erupted.

Claire couldn't breath properly. Charlie's penis was pushing towards her throat, so damned thick, she could barely even gag. Her eyes rolled in her head and before she could pull herself away, she felt the first jet of his semen spraying her esophagus, forcing her to swallow down. It was beyond her comprehension. She had no time to reconcile the thought as the first jet of sperm was quickly followed by another. Her jaw ached from being stretched so wide. A third jet exploded and she choked violently. Pushing herself away, another jet filled her mouth and she spluttered, unable to breath. For a moment everything went black. She'd been so close, but the choking had stopped the oncoming orgasm in its tracks. Now, she felt faint as she struggled for breath while Charlie continued to splash her face and body with semen.

Not even on the websites he visited had Charlie seen anything like it. His mother was was literally choking on his spunk! Fuck! It was even coming out of her fucking nostrils! For Charlie, looking down at his cum blasted mother's face, it was a moment he would never forget - and if he did, he had the video anyway. No. Even though she looked a disgusting mess, Charlie thought she looked beautiful. He loved her, if only briefly, he really loved her. But not for long. His climax was subsiding already.

"Talking of grandad Hugh, mother," he said with a sly grin. "I haven't seen him in a while. You should invite him over to stay for a few days. I bet he gets lonely without grandma around anymore."

Claire was still recovering. She'd fallen backwards and looked around, trying to refocus. Wiping semen from her eyes and her nose, she looked up at Charlie with glazed eyes. He was smiling.

"Now get back on your knees you dumb fucking whore......and suck my cock clean."

Swallowing down the remnants of her son's sperm, Claire gave his rapidly deflating penis one last suck and sat back. God. Knowing how much semen Charlie produced, she really should have been more prepared. Her logical brain told her she shouldn't have done it at all. That it was an immoral act. But instead, she found herself wondering how Joshua had coped and how she could learn to deal with the ferocity and volume the next time. She felt broken. Messed up. Out of control. Not only that. When she glanced down between her open legs, her labia were so inflated, it was uncomfortable. A few short taps of her engorged clitoris would be enough to give her what she needed. Even her nipples looked more distended than usual, if that was possible.