All Comments on 'Charlie's Naked Proposal Ch. 01'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
master_dillonmaster_dillonalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic beginning

to a "cumming" event. Please continue, and quickly!!

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 16 years ago
very creative

Gees, you stopped just when you were getting to the good part.

Interesting concept getting married in a commune on nude day.

Good job and very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you still #1

great writer and thanks for your time in writing these stories.i watch every week or month for your stories.there aren't many of you guys still writing on this site anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Slightly different

Seems by reading the other comments you are well known..

I think this was very well written and that I will go

check out your other posting..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The reason there are fewer good writrs on this

site are due to animales like Ass w.o a name and his basty and unfair commnets and fucking fag e-mails that he sends. To bad becasue Lit is the best story site around too. But not for much longer with Ass w/o a names albe to comment and vote on here. People put lots of their time in writing and he comes along and blasts and bashes their stories. Lit should do something about it. Make him post his e-mail address and prove that it's a god one. Or make him write seomthgin ebfore he can post a comment.

lilygirl200lilygirl200almost 16 years ago
Great beginning

loved this submission, i can't wait to read about the wedding....and other things.

nightstalker1960nightstalker1960almost 16 years ago
Well done, though the math doesn't add up

Well done! The concept is good, and development is great, bringing the characters to life. It does paint a rather sordid tale of nudist life, but what the hell, it's all in fun anyway. Love the interaction between characters. One small point, not really important but it did catch my attention briefly. (until I was captivated by the image of walking around naked with a bunch of women staring) If his older sister is almost 22(21 and say 11 months) and he is 4 years younger, (OK almost four years) say 3 years and 7 months and his younger sister is 10 months younger than him, then we have a problem cause she's only 17 yrs 6 mos. I'm not trying to be a stickler, I'm just a math fanatic, and thinking about the numbers kept me from cumming too soon. Once again, thanks for a well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your math is better than your geography

Lucky thing you can write. But really, the West Virginia/Tennessee border?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fun title, story so far

I have enjoyed your story so far. I like that you kept the dialogue natural - teasing stuff that goes on within a family and siblings.

However, my own prejudices kept me from fulling enjoying the story. While I enjoy incest stories in general, pregnancies from incest turn me off.

But I still enjoyed the story and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just be careful where you walk...

...& don't put your foot in ..it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That's mean...

You shouldn't tease people that way. You almost gave a twenty year old a heart attack. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
still the best

you;re still the best writer in my opinion, i've read all your lit. stories and loved every one. keep writing and finish this one soon pls, i am dying to see what happens!

scouriesscouriesalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Dear nightstalker...

Actually the lovely sophie is 23 yo - have you ever met a girl who didn't try and shave a year or two off her age. Especially a girl about to get married! Anyway I'm very happy you enjoyed the story.

As to the geography major I'm going to have to concede that I purposely confused the exact location of the commune because I have some very good friends who live on the one the story was based on. I definately don't want them inundated with visitors on July 14th (NUDE DAY) this year. They'd never invite me back!....

jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ur Baaaacckkkkkkk...

with a bang! this story is so good, I'm completely addicted, and I usually don't like incest, but your writing is just too good to pass up! Can't wait for the next chapter, and I can't believe someone gave you a zero, this must have been done out of anger, you writing is an 11/10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I think ya best hurry

Ya know I really think ya better huryy up and write the next chapter or else I am gonna get withdrawal symptoms:)

perseygoddessperseygoddessalmost 16 years ago
Lov€ it.

Oh my god. Just wow. Pl€as€ k€€p it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yet another outstanding example of your talent

please keep up the good works. I enjoy your writting so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just absolutely wonderful

another reason i have you on my favorites & check it frequently for updates.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Well done!

I especially enjoyed the natural dialogue. Plus, Charlie is a very likable character! Good work.

tennmactennmacalmost 16 years ago
What Border?

great story,but Tennessee and West Virginia do not share a border.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years ago
Charleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Wow, you got just about everything in this all in the family tail tale. Great lines too, like “Even my penis was confused.” Dumb fucking dick (you know who I'm talking about). I can’t wait for the next chapter to find out how this all cums out, especially the baby. I hope this isn’t a “Rosemary’s Baby” thing and a Romance writer pops out. Yeah, and I bet Charlie likes his boob juice on ice. So what do Mom, Sis, and Charlie see that’s so disgusting at the Nude Day party? I bet it rhymes with SexDad. Interesting comments about the West Virginia/Tennessee border. Some of us who have researched incest thoroughly know it really exists, ‘eh Jim? Kind of like the Bermuda Triangle. What did they call that canal that joins the two states? Oh, I remember now. Think enema. That should be the witch bitch's next alt.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years ago
Charleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Wow, you got just about everything in this all in the family tail tale. Great lines too, like “Even my penis was confused.” Dumb fucking dick (you know who I'm talking about). I can’t wait for the next chapter to find out how this all cums out, especially the baby. I hope this isn’t a “Rosemary’s Baby” thing and a Romance writer pops out. Yeah, and I bet Charlie likes his boob juice on ice. So what do Mom, Sis, and Charlie see that’s so disgusting at the Nude Day party? I bet it rhymes with SexDad. Interesting comments about the West Virginia/Tennessee border. Some of us who have researched incest thoroughly know it really exists, ‘eh Jim? Kind of like the Bermuda Triangle. What did they call that canal that joins the two states? Oh, I remember now. Think enema. That should be the witch bitch's next alt.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot story. I eagerly await chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

As usual A GREAT STORY!!! Hurry with Chapter 2 I cant wait, Hugs on the good job..

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Jim, you always amaze me with your creativity. This has been a fantastic story so far. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment. I always enjoy your stories and consider you one of the very best writers on this site. Thanks for an outstanding submission!

watch52watch52almost 16 years ago
Quit work, write second part NOW!

Every now and then as I trawl through the dross a gem emerges. I am a dedicated fan.....

hongluobohongluoboalmost 16 years ago
Nothing wrong with Penn!!!

Loved the story, as I have loved all of your writing. took the main line attitudes with a pinch of salt (yeah, I went to Penn in spite of my Yaley Dad and grandad, and grew up in a similar society elsewhere). Can't wait for the sequel.

PoutineFanPoutineFanalmost 16 years ago
Wow. GREAT story!

This was... really damn good. I really hope we see the next part soon :)

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Looks Like a Winner

This cerailnly should be a contender for the top prize. Very well written. By the way who has time to check on the arithmatic and the geography?

keairankeairanalmost 16 years ago
Normally read your stuff

But when I read West Virginia/Tennessee border, I went "Something new has been added" both because of the fact they aren't neighboring states, and 'cause I live on the Western Virginia/Tennessee border, and I don't know of any communes in my area (never know, could be one, and I just don't know about it) sorry, rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Always enjoy love in the outdoors.

A marvelous and humorous tale, that almost makes you wish that you were there. Izzy's jealousy is so revealing, she made me laugh on every part she was in. Her fake hatred of her brothers explorations, shows her longing not to be left out. With all the attention Charlie's getting,she feels she will lose him; after all the years they've been together. Is her anger because she is approaching her monthly? Will she finally get Charlie to give her the screwing she needs? Will she become another carrier of Charlies heirs? How many offspring will befall Charlie's 'King of the Mountain' reign? Can't wait for the 'big bang'. jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE HOTTEST STORY IVE EVER READ ------THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LOVE YOUR WORK

JUST REREAD THIS STORY AGAIN. IT HELD UP NICELY.. WHERE'S CHAPTER TWO? MUST HAVE MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Laughed all the way to the (bank) second chapter

I'm an 84 year old professional who has lived a very sheltered life, and by accident read one of Scouries stories. Since then, I believe, I've read them all. this one brought tears of laughter to my eyes. I felt so much a part of it. Thanks for sharing some wonderful thoughts entwined in your stories.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
When I started reading this story, I felt that it was familiar.....

and then as I got further into it, I knew every scene. I'd read it before! When? Maybe when I first found Literotica, before I decided to comment on each story (one reason - to mark my having been there) and not make the mistake of rereading them (as if that would be a major waste of time). But guess what - I'm finding myself totally engrossed in the story again! I do so much enjoy good porn, a good erotic story CAN be enjoyed multiple times, and yes, the other stories WILL wait, to be savored in due time. Now I'm looking forward to the fun in Ch. 2. Not sure that I care for the babies that will result, but why shouldn't love and life be a part of the story? After all, putting aside the pure physical enjoyment of sex, isn't life the intended result of sex? Fortunately, by reading Jim's stories a couple of years after they were first written, I don't have to wait for the followup, but I can't vote in the contest either. I'll still award 5 stars and start the next part - right now.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
The humor shines through

This could be a sitcom vacation set some time in the sixties...except for the nude part. There is much to like about Charlies family. They are. for the most part, taking life in a very NON-serious light. Dad appears to be the only "stick in the mud", and maybe that particular theme has just been beat to death. Dad will be the "last one to know". The best thing about this story is it's unique plot line. So far, it's a lot of fun, and really quite sexy...Nice job as usual from scouries...

prop69prop69almost 14 years ago
Great story

Interesting about Charlie making all the women pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hilarious!

This story is LOL funny so far. The sex scene with his oldest sister was smokin hot! Their fathers' opinion on the wedding plans was hysterical. I was wondering how it was going to move toward hot family sex when it was so funny ... but it did.

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Not my first reading, but...

This is one of my all time stories. Scouries is definite one of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of my favorite.

I remember reading this story a few years ago and loved it then, now that I came back to iit now its still great.

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
By far one of the best stories I ever read.

Beauty, vivid words that drive my mind crazy, humor, love, lust, and the way the story flowed together was magical.

Nice story. Continue to write.

olddudolddudalmost 12 years ago
=)

Im loving this story but the part where Sophie and Charlie had sex was to short.

topacetopaceover 11 years ago
For a four year old story...

it's pretty darn good! The sex with the older sister was too short. I'll now read part 2 and see if it is as good as this part is.

fltzr44fltzr44over 10 years ago
a sizzler

WOW, super hot story,, Waiting for more. Hope it's cuming.

DerMetzgermeisterDerMetzgermeisterover 10 years ago
Nice job

There are few stories here that add sex and humor the way I like it and I gotta say, this one is one of those few that does. Keep it up!

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago
Excellent Job

I agree; the humorous banter was as enjoyable as the sex. And the sex was steamy hot; the tension drawn to the breaking point. This is a great story, and I'll be looking for its continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story poor spelling

A little attention to detail would have lifted this story quite a bit.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!

Congrats!

Yolanda56Yolanda56almost 9 years ago

I love this story can't wait for next chapter not long I hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I couldn't think of a title for this. Just its good. Charlie needs to put babies in all his family. Cuckold his father and brother in law. Sophie could secretly use spermicide with her husband. Make sure only her bubba's babies grow in her. Must say this appeals to me. Good story but all you write is good.

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 9 years ago
Positively brimming with good humour

Absolutely loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Conservatives!

I think men who are too conservative in their thinking turn women off as well as too liberal. Charlie seems to be right down the middle. Liberal enough to do things his father wouldn't, but conservative enough to keep his mouth shut about it. I think Charlie is going to have both of his sister's and his mother before all is said and done. He's already had Sophie and probably impregnated her and his Mother's body language shows her interest along with her desire for another baby. Izzy, well, Izzy is the wild-card at this point. Her brother has fallen for her, and she for him (says Sophie)but can they admit it to each other. Or will it become a love unrequited? Tune in for Chapter 2 of Charlie's Naked Proposal! I really have liked this. Sex stories and Humor are not always mixed together, kind of like sisters mothers and brothers. And babies.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Great story concept!

Love this chapter it keeps the reader engaged from beginning to end! Hope more is cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
spermicide

YES! Definitely spermacide with Graham. Sophie needs to have Charlie's baby. Not because all incest stories need to result in pregnancy, but Graham's world and the world of the Woodman's are too far apart for harmony in the family. The marriage won't last long. Of course Mom will have Charlie's baby. Us guys don't produce as much or as healthy spermatazoa (swimmers) as we pass the 40 mark so she will need Charley's baby-batter. Isabel seems to be a constipated, narrow minded, stuck up, ultra-conservative, presbytarian, Wall Street trophy wife in the making. I don't doubt that Charly loves her, but she'll be a 'do it once a month in the bedroom with the lights out under the covers in the missionary position wife who goes to Dr.Kim in California for cosmetic surgery when she reaches the ripe old age of 22 and needs 'paint and bodywork' done. 'Fraid I don't like her much. Charlie is a much better person. He wants to take care of his family more than he wants to waste time with put-downs aimed at his future in-laws. I hope Charlie gets Sophie back, gets Mommy pregnant, and puts Izzy over his knee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yepper!

I'm going to have to agree with Anonymous of last November. If Izzy comes around in this tale it will take the last smidgeon of believability away. Mom wants a baby so badly, Sophie loves her brother so very much and she's just realized in how many ways. Charlie has just realized that he could supplant both his Father and his future Brother in Law and it is not beyond the realm of believability to think that an 18yr old young man might actually try it. He loves Izzy, but she would be his downfall. She will be a sexually repressed old maid cum schoolteacher who'll spread only the gospel of abstinence for the rest of a girl's life and practice her own philosophy till her dying day. Hope that somehow the rest of the story distances her by using a device like college studies in Europe of something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agreed

With anonymous. If Izzy makes a turn around it'll totally mess up the story. Don't misunderstand. It'd be cool to have Charlie make love to and impregnate all three Woodman Women. But the more women Charlie tries to make love to the less likely he is to succeed. No man, or boy, is successful all the time. But Izzy is what the Pool's think all the Woodman's are, her Daddy's girl. Presbytarian, Republican, anal, sexually repressed, self important, and disdainful of anyone els'es lifestyle. And prone to angry ejaculations. She'll die a virgin, or after a long, passionless, bloodless marriage to a man with the Pennsylvania Main Line's stamp of approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong!!!

I disagree with the two anonymous. I hope that Lizzyi and her brother do get together. He can't marry his mother or his older sister, so lizzy have to finally realize that they love each other.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Better than a book

Have you ever thought about publishing any of your stories to the general public, your very talented indeed. Youve a style that entrances a reader which is a great gift to have.

My compliments to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot beginning but...

One of us is confused. At one point Sophie stated that Graham was an only child then very soon after remarked that Graham's brothers sleep on the futon. And Charlie made a comment about Graham's sisters. But anyway, loved the sex scene between Sophie and Charlie. Hopefully it will be twins. Looking forward to the sex between Charlie and mom and Charlie and Izzy. 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a comment.

Here as expected. Another meager five, which should be a ten. Oh well I guess I'll just have to go with the flow. We both know what it should be though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

well written

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

Started out slowly but still held my interest. The sex with Sophie took me by surprise but oh so enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story. Glad you are safe.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

geez just have sex, o need to get pregnant

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursalmost 2 years ago

Have loved your stuff for awhile. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having been to many nude resorts, I can say for certain that getting a hard on isn't a problem. At one resort, they just ask you to make the bed after you leave the private bedroom. (Elysium).

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just too sexy! Love 💕 it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent storytelling, please write more

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

This is such a sweet and caring read...family getting to know each other on a more intimate and sensual level...On the days leading up to Sophie's wedding. The coupling between Sophie and Charlie was a half-surprise...kinda saw it coming, and now she has some kind of attachment to her brother, for the future!!

Izzy is in love with her brother...has been since she was born. Now we get to see how this carries forward from here!!

Mom...yeah, her, too...Dad is a closed-minded fool, and is losing out on his daughter's wedding!

Five**5**Stars...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES