Charlie's Slut

Story Info
An afternoon with Charlie leads to an unexpected surprise.
2.9k words
14.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks goes to oldnakeddad for his editing and suggestions and to Charlie, who is a neverending source of inspiration.

*****

Charlie told me months ago he would turn me into his slut and, at the time, I felt repelled by the idea. The word "slut", with its charged meaning, was the last thing I wanted to become but, as I stood in the doorway and looked around the room, I realised how far I had descended.

Colourful artwork decorated the windows and filtered out the afternoon sunlight. The large blackboard displayed numbers, letters, and Friday's date in bright coloured chalks. Small tables and chairs sat in little squares making the room look like a chess board.

The room was cheery and bright. It smelled of apples, disinfectant and innocence. In the far corner, three tanks bubbled away; fish swam in one, plants grew in another, and the third featured bright yellow snails. In the other corner, a set of bookshelves and rainbow bean bags littered the floor as a reading nook. Suns, moons and planets, painted on paper plates, swayed from the ceiling, strung from fishing line.

I was about to fuck Charlie in a kindergarten classroom!

His message had been very explicit. "Meet me at 3 pm in room 2A at the primary school. When I arrive, I want you on the teacher's desk, legs spread with your feet resting on chairs and completely naked... except for your black high heels...you know the ones."

I knew the heels. They were black, patent leather stilettos, with a peep toe. We'd fucked on a glass fronted balcony in the middle of the day while I wore only them. Another time, in an alleyway at sunrise. His perverseness had no limit.

I walked towards the desk that sat in front of the blackboard, facing the door. Piles of paperwork, a gold picture frame, and a pencil pot littered the surface. An old fashioned pencil sharpener was screwed to one corner. I imagined five-year-old children lining up to sharpen their pencils, just to hear the noise.

There wasn't a lot of space left and I wondered if I should clear it off? Our sexing was bound to defile the ambience of the room without us also trashing the desk. I rolled my eyes, fucking Charlie!

He had me wrapped around his little finger and I was an addict needing her fix. It didn't matter what he asked of me anymore, I surrendered every time. Heck! I'm ashamed to say this but I was even beginning to look forward to it.

But this, really? A kindergarten classroom!

As I approached the desk, it loomed at me like a sacrificial altar. I guess, in a way, it was and my dignity was the offering. I didn't ask how Charlie gained access to this building and I wasn't sure I wanted to know, either. For all I knew, he was fucking the principal. That's one way to ensure your kids get good grades, huh?

On my way past the last square of desks, I collected two blue plastic chairs. Their size, so tiny and innocent, mocked me. I'd never view kindergarten the same. I hesitated, still undecided about whether to clear off the desk when my phone beeped and I grabbed it from the back pocket of my jeans.

"Good girl, you wore the shoes. You can leave the stuff on the desk."

What the...? I looked around. I couldn't see Charlie anywhere, but he could see me. A thrill ran up my spine.

I picked up the gold photo frame and stared at the family portrait. A blonde woman and a tall man hugged two teenage girls. They were all wearing Christmas t-shirts and sported goofy grins. A Labrador sat at their feet which rounded out the happy family. I groaned, who had I become?

Above the blackboard, the clock ticked closer to three pm. I had five minutes. I unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it onto the tables behind me. I had to take my shoes off to remove my jeans and, as I peeled them down my legs, I wondered if Charlie was still watching me.

I'd let my hair grow out recently, which Charlie liked. He told me, "it gives me something to hang on to when I fuck you from behind." I wanted that now and imagined Charlie thrusting into me, our hips slamming into each other, as he took his desires out on my body. I decided to give him something to watch. Wearing only my lacy pink bra, g-string and stilettos, I shook my hair out of the clips that held it pinned back.

The clock continued to tick, it was so quiet I could hear the hands move. Still bent forwards, I pulled the sides of my g-string down over my hips but not low enough to expose anything, just a tease of what lay under the slip of fabric. I rotated my hips and imagined thrusting against Charlie's cock as he brought me closer to orgasm then circled my hands over my arse, like he does, and pulled my cheeks open. Had the thin strip of pink fabric not been there, I would have been fully exposed and open for his viewing pleasure.

I moved back a foot or so and bent over, so my hair danced across the carpeted floor. This time, I pulled the g-string over my hips and, in a sudden decision, let it fall to the ground. I gyrated my hips in a slow dance and enjoyed the feeling of my slickened folds moving against each other. My fingers found their way to my slit and I imagined them as Charlie's long, thin, roughened ones.

I stood up, feeling impatient, where the fuck was Charlie? My fingers reached for my slit again and I traced the moisture across my belly to my mouth. I sucked my sweet, musky fingers clean and savoured the taste of myself on my own skin. When Charlie's lips met mine, he would taste me, too. I turned around and walked backwards until my arse hit the desk, tossed my bra aside, and in one move, launched myself over the edge of the desk and spread my legs wide. If Charlie was going to be late, then I'd start without him.

My fingers worked their way inside of my foaming centre and I thumbed my clit. I spread my lips wide and arched back. Do you like this, Charlie? Is this what you want?

I spooned my fingers forwards and massaged my g-spot. My stomach clenched and I almost doubled over as the surge of pleasure rippled through me. I was losing control. The thought of Charlie watching me while I fingered myself made me forget where I was. The children's artwork faded as my orgasm built. I thrust my hips forwards, wanting my fingers deeper, but my reach wasn't long enough, so I imagined my fingers were Charlie's.

I could feel his tongue stroking my clit as he pushed me closer to the edge. I threw my head back even further, my hips pushed forward in an attempt to get my fingers deeper inside of my cunt. Faster and quicker. I felt the first twinge and clench. My thighs trembled. I was so close then the door slammed shut and I was jolted back into the room.

"Charlie!"

His tall, lean form ambled towards me.

"Don't let me stop you. I was enjoying the show!"

He stopped between my thighs, bent forwards and kissed my lips as his hand fisted my hair and he pulled my head back, scraping his teeth down my neck.

"You are my dirty girl, starting without me," he whispered in my ear.

His hand found my crevice and a finger joined mine.

"Is this what you were moaning about? Did you want my fingers fucking you or were yours enough?"

Charlie stopped when I didn't respond. He tugged at my hair, impatient with my silence.

"You need to answer the question if you want me to continue."

I didn't want to respond to the question, I didn't want to admit that it was his fingers I wanted, his mouth, his tongue and his cock. He tugged my hair again, pulling more into his fist. His tone held more of a demand this time, it had an edge to it that told me the limit was almost reached.

"I asked you if you liked my fingers or if yours were enough."

"Yes."

He flicked my clit with his thumb as my orgasm threatened to explode. I groaned, and he stopped again.

"Yes? That's all you have to say?"

He nibbled my earlobe.

"Say it," he whispered.

I still refused to reply. I wanted Charlie to fuck me without the preamble but he had different ideas. His teeth took hold, and the pinch stung my tender flesh. He started to withdraw his fingers.

"In that case, I'll..."

"Yes!" I snapped at him.

"Yes, Charlie, I like your fucking fingers." Anything to get him to penetrate me again. "I want your fingers buried in me, with mine, fucking me," I spat the last words out.

Mad with him and angry with myself that I was at his mercy, at his beck and call, he rewarded my reply with some small thrusts and his thumb rotated my clit. He hadn't finished though.

"Why?" He tugged at my hair and forced my head back even further. His mouth sucked at my stretched neck. "Why do you like it?"

The words bubbled up my throat as my eyes flashed in anger. I wanted to tell Charlie I hated him but those words wouldn't get me what I wanted, so I swallowed my pride and tossed my dignity to the floor, joining the clothes I'd stripped from my skin earlier. Surrendering, I looked up at him.

"Because I'm your slut, Charlie. Your dirty, dirty whore."

"Mmm, good girl," he whispered in my ear and kissed me.

His English accent never failed to send a shiver up my spine. A slow and sensual reward for giving him the words and the feelings he wanted. A slight wisp of his tongue met mine and ran across my top teeth. He deepened it and growled.

"Yes, you are my dirty slut and now I'm going to make you come until you're begging me to fuck you."

He grabbed a chair and sat down. His hand pushed mine away from my slit and he pulled my lips apart and exposed my swollen pearl. His warm breath tickled my folds and my inner thighs quivered. He pushed his tongue flat against my centre and then flicked it upwards. He took my clit into his mouth and rolled it around his tongue. He pushed one finger, and then another, deep inside of me. He wouldn't need to do much more to have me in a mewling puddle on the desk, begging him to fuck me. He pushed his fingers against my g-spot.

"Yes!" I cried out.

"That's what I want to hear."

I wanted his mouth against my slit, I wanted to come all over his face as I rocked my hips back and forth. He massaged at my spongy mass while his tongue lashed my clit and his hands pressed against my thighs, making sure I stayed wide open for him. He let out occasional murmurs but he didn't stop or slow down.

A tingle started inside of me, followed by a rush. I burst out across the desk, my essence splashed on the wood and across his face. He licked it all up but he wasn't finished with me as he continued his assault and, shortly after, I came again and then again. When he pushed a finger against my anus, I came again. He scissored one finger up my pussy and another up my arse and then focused his tongue on my clit. I was soaking wet. My fluids dripped off the edge of the desk and splattered on the floor beneath us.

He replaced one finger for two in my back passage and plunged through the tight ring. I was coming in sequence now, almost on every stroke. A long, endless orgasm that held me hostage to pleasure. I bucked my hips and screamed how much I loved fucking Charlie's face and how much I loved him buried inside me. And then, the only words he wanted to hear escaped my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Charlie, fuck me, please!" I begged.

He laughed, shuffled his shorts down his hips and his cock, already dripping and hard as marble, sprung free. He pushed the tip of his swollen cock against my opening and moved it up to my clit before pushing it down, teasing me.

"You want this?"

I was gone, there was no resistance left. All I wanted was Charlie buried to the hilt inside of me.

"Yes, I want your cock, Charlie."

I pushed my tits together and writhed across the desk. Charlie pushed into my cunt, withdrew, and then pressed his dripping cockhead against my puckered hole.

"Hmm, where do I want to put this?"

He pushed forwards and breached the tight rosebud.

"Where do I want to empty my balls?"

Then he moved back to my seeping cunt.

"Which hole does my slut want filling?"

He repeated this a few times but there was no point in replying. Charlie fucked me wherever and whenever he wanted to fuck me and he knew I'd be grateful, either way, begging him to go deeper, faster, harder to turn me into a mess of desire and want.

He chose my arse and my dripping cunt juices lubricated his cock as he pushed forward and back. His fingers stroked my g-spot and I tumbled over the edge. My orgasm sucked him in until he was balls deep in my tight sphincter.

He pulled my knees up and wrapped them around his waist. His hands were on my hips and he rocked me back and forth over him. He grunted and watched himself sliding in and out, in and out.

"Play with your clit. Show me how dirty my girl can be," he ordered.

I wanted to disobey him, I wanted to reclaim my autonomy but he ruled my arousal and thus my actions. I followed his orders because I didn't want him to stop. I strummed my clit, playing it like the slut he wanted me to be, like the slut that I was, like the whore I'd become. His hand slapped the side of my leg and the sound ricocheted between us. One of my shoes had fallen to the floor and the other half dangled off.

He pushed me back, whether he was aware of my discomfort or not, I didn't know. He hunched over me and jerked his cock up my arse, in short, quick thrusts. His hand looped around my shoulders and he pinned me to the desk with his chest. Things toppled to the floor around us but we were oblivious to the mess we created, hell-bent only towards our own release, our own pleasure. Charlie pinched one of my nipples and his mouth found mine. He bit my bottom lip and the metallic taste of blood crossed my taste buds. He groaned and then groaned again.

"I want to come on your gorgeous tits," he told me.

Charlie crawled onto the desk, his long hard cock in his hand.

"Fuck yourself while I come on these," he grabbed one of my breasts in his large hand.

I obeyed. My back arched beneath Charlie and his knees squeezed at my waist. I knew the action would push my tits forward. He pumped into his hand, squeezing his erection in his fist. I felt the first splatter of his release on my chest, his hand moved, and more of his semen hit my breasts. The feel of his warm, salty seed dribbled across my round globes and sent me over the edge. I came, screaming and bucking beneath him.

His dirty slut, undone, yielding and mewling beneath him, just how he liked me. He fell forward, on one hand, the other still fisted his cock as he drained the last of his orgasm out of his balls.

He moved back, his knees scraping across the surface of the desk. My hands found his release and massaged the sticky strings of his come across my nipples and tits and the musky aroma hit my nostrils. I could hear Charlie's laboured breath. He slapped my thigh again, it caught my attention, and I lifted my head up.

"Have you figured it out yet?" his eyes sparkled.

I moved my elbows underneath and met his gaze. My breath laboured.

"Figured what out, Charlie?"

"How I could see you?"

"Oh! I'd forgotten about that. Nope."

He pointed to a grey domed bubble on the ceiling in the corner of the room and it all came together.

"We are on camera?"

"We are."

I giggled, and turned my head towards the security camera and let out a satiated purr. Charlie's seed was drying on my fingers. My eyes never left the camera as I placed one in my mouth, savoured the salty taste and licked it clean. Whoever it was that might see this footage would know I loved being Charlie's slut.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cheating at the Office Xmas Party Annoyed husband cheats with co-workers.in Erotic Couplings
Bitchy Businesswoman Taken An elegant business woman makes some enjoyable enemies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Twin Vibes A girl finally gets to be the meat in a twin sandwich.in Group Sex
Mind Over Women Ch. 01 Joseph's Grandfather ushers him into a new life.in Mind Control
Breakfast in Bed He makes her breakfast in bed before eating her out.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories