Charlie's Story

Story Info
Dan spends time alone with Charlie and the two become close.
1.6k words
4.6
5.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Back at work Dan could not take his mind off Charlie. He had smiled at him as he walked past his desk and Dan's cock was now rock hard. He decided to text Charlie to make sure he hadn't imagined it all. "Charlie are we still on for Tuesday?"

The response was immediate. "Absolutely man, I cant stop thinking about it. Shall I wear something special for you?"

"That would be nice. Any sexy lingerie?"

"You bet, I love pink - I'll wear my crotchless pink panties for you!"

Dan didn't get much work done that day. Both he and Charlie were sorely tempted to meet that evening but agreed that it would detract from the excitement of Tuesday.

That night Dan shaved his cock and balls til they were silky smooth and also the tops of his thighs and his arse. He had done this before for Anne, and if she noticed he could simply say he fancied sex with her. That morning, however, he raided Anne's drawer for her sexiest panties and slipped them on after his shower.

At lunchtime both he and Charlie left separately and headed to Charlie's. When Dan arrived, Charlie, who had checked through his peephole, opened the door wearing a black negligee with his pink panties just showing through beautiful layers of lace. Both guys clinched each other, kissing for a long time before coming up for air.

"Charlie you're so beautiful" Dan gasped.

"And you're even more sexy than a few days ago" said Charlie, " Come I'll show you my bedroom." Charlie's bed was super king size with black satin sheets. Photos on the wall were of young adonises but also girls in the throes of ecstasy. Dan pulled Charlie on to the bed kissing him passionately and feeling for his cock inside the amazing pink panties.

Charlie was as good as his word as Dan's finger eased through the hole in the crotch to find Charlie, wet and hot. As Charlie tore at Dan's clothing both of them were panting and breathless til Dan lay naked, apart from Anne's sexy panties, clinging to Charlie's lace covered body.

Charlie was the polar opposite from John. He was slim with a long smooth back and hips. His torso was shaved and tight and he smelled divine. Dan ran his fingers up and down Charlie's outside thigh, smooth and hard, then down his inside thigh, hot and yielding to his touch. He didn't go straight for his cock but instead went round and pressed gently on his hole, then up along his spine to his neck, whispering hotly, "Charlie I never knew you were so beautiful." They kissed deeply, each grasping the other so tightly they felt like one person.

Dan took Charlie's throbbing cock from the top of his panties and sucked it gently into his mouth. "God, I've been waiting for you forever," Charlie whispered, "Please fuck me now - I want your cock in me"

Dan paused for a moment. "Charlie you need to know I dont have much experience and I dont want to dissappoint you."

"Dont be silly Dan," said Charlie, "you're beautiful, so just put your cock in my hole and I'll do the rest."

Charlie was a fit and muscular guy and when Dan pressed his cock up to his hole he gyrated expertly to help suck Dan's rock hard cock into his hot soft anus.

Dan's mind was blown, ecstatic. Charlie lay beneath him shrouded in black gorgeous negligee, Dan's cock sliding through the bright pink panties and inside him. Right now he couldn't focus on reality. All he could do was feel the pleasure, the exquisite pleasure, of the feel of Charlie's anus lining.

Dan slid his hands under the negligee and massaged Charlie's nipples. He withdrew and brought Charlie up on to his knees then pulled off the negligee and panties til they were both naked. As they held each other in a love embrace, Charlie stroked Dan gently around his anus then suddenly forced his finger firmly into him.

Dan lay back on to the bed. "Charlie I want to see you when you fuck me." Charlie nodded and pulled him up on to his thighs, with his legs around his waist, starting to push his cock up between Dan's legs and into his anus. Charlie rubbed gel onto his cock and into Dan. "Mmmh soo nice Charlie, give me your cock now!"

Charlie bent forward and kissed him while pushing hard in and out of his now wide hole. At the same time he helped Dan, slowing him down and pulling him until they were both moving in a hard but sensual rhythm, each one feeling the exquisite tingling that only came when your mind was free of all other sensation.

As Charlie got harder and faster Dan was clawing at his chest, pulling on Charlie's nipples and gasping in ecstasy. At the same time he was wanking himself until they both came at the same time, both panting and grunting hard as they pushed their bodies into a huge climax.

Charlie fell exhausted on Dan's heaving body. They kissed gently, Dan stroking Charlie's neck and back for a while until Charlie finally rolled off, holding Dan's cock and slowly pulling him up and down.

"Jesus" whispered Dan, "I can't believe this - I want you again!"

Charlie leaned over Dan. "Wait here Dan, I have a little surprise for you." With that Charlie disappeared into the spare bedroom, leaving Dan to cool off on the bed.

After a few minutes Dan heard Charlie coming back. At the bedroom door stood a beautiful, long haired blond girl wearing white tight silk panties and the most gorgeous white basque.

"Hi Dan" said Charlie, " sorry I was so long. I needed to put on some lippy and nail polish. Dan couldn't find the words easily. He stood up and took Charlie's hand " God Charlie, you're a beautiful man and woman."

As they kissed, Dan was turned on even more by Charlie's perfume. "You smell wonderful, Charlie. Its amazing." It was also on Charlie's cock and balls and transferred onto Dan as he fondled the white bulging panties.

Charlie pulled Dan close. "Dan do you like this?"

Dan put his arms around Charlie, slipping his hands down into his silk panties and clutching his firm arse cheeks. "Yes Charlie, you're so sexy. I love you in this.

Charlie pushed Dan back onto the bed and put his legs astride him. "Good 'cause I've got some for you." So saying Charlie magicked some pastel pink lipstick from somewhere and started to apply it to Dan's lips. Dan was sinking into the duvet, loving the delicious feeling of Charlie turning him into a woman. Charlie kissed his lips with his own gorgeous lady lips and brought out a bag from under the bed, which he handed to Dan. "Try these for size, Dan" he said, lying back in a Marilyn Monroe pose. "Don't be long now!"

Dan went through to the spare bedroom and opened the bag. There was a black camisole set with nylon panties and a black stocking set with garters. Dan's heart was racing. He had worn Anne's panties before once or twice during sex, but although she seemed to like it a bit, she never seemed enthusiastic whenever he hinted at buying more just for him.

There was also a brunette bob wig which Dan put on then moved back into the main bedroom.

"Wow!" said Charlie "come here and let me look at you." As Dan crossed the room Charlie put some sexy music on, then stood up and pulled Dan in towards him, kissing him and dancing with him slowly as they pushed their cocks together, rubbing inside the tight panties.

Dan pushed his hand down and into Charlie's panties, kissing his neck and gently biting his shoulder. Charlie responded eagerly and they fell onto the bed, each pulling the other's panties off and grabbing their cocks and balls.

Dan was now feeling far more confident sexually and quickly turned Charlie round on to his stomach. Charlie raised his firm arse and Dan began licking under his panties. As he raised the white silk he slid his tongue around Charlie's hole. Charlie in turn gyrated and moaned as Dan pressed his tongue further in then pulled his panties off and began to mount him.

Charlie by now was gripping the headboard while Dan was ramming him firmly but smoothly. "Yeah Dan" cried Charlie, "Yeah fuck me - yeah keep going its soo great yeah!"

Now Dan had a rhythm and felt he could fuck Charlie til he begged him to stop. Harder and harder now - he grasped Charlie's cock from underneath and wanked him hard. Charlie gasped and cried out in ecstasy "Oh God Dan I fucking want you all the time!"

Dan panted loudly "I know Charlie, I want you too. You're so beautiful.

Both of them now lay silently for some time. Then Dan whispered "Charlie can I ask you something?"

"Sure Dan" said Charlie "what's on your mind?"

"Do you have sex with women as well?"

"Dan are you asking if I'm bi?"

"Are you Charlie?"

"Dan, I have had sex with women and enjoyed it but I've never had anything like we've had. I don't know if that makes me bi or gay. I don't really care. I just want to be with you often. Is that OK?"

"Charlie I feel the same but I'm not sure where we're going. I love Anne and I love sex with her. Maybe I'm just sex obsessed but I've loved every second with you"

Dan put his hand on Charlie's shoulder and pulled him close, kissing him, stroking his hair and feeling the loving warm body next to his. Both then took their lingerie off and lay in naked embrace, their shared pulse increasing as their kisses deepened, and their minds were lost somewhere in the stratosphere.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers