Dan and Charlie

Story Info
Dan and John have their first weekend and Charlie enters.
1.7k words
4.27
9.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Dan's flat was just round the corner from a fairly decent pub so he and John decided it was as good as any for some food and a couple of pints. They started off at the bar, John on the lager and Dan with a local Edinburgh beer. Both had been here before, but not after sex with each other, so the feeling between them was slightly tense, although Dan couldn't help feeling horny again, and took every opportunity to graze John's leg with his, or with his hand.

After getting some pub food and another drink or two Dan was aware of a figure approaching. A young looking '30 something' came over to Dan with outstretched hand.

"Oh hello" said Dan, "fancy meeting you here Charlie!"

Dan turned to John. "John, this is Charlie - we work together. Charlie this is John, my brother in law."

Charlie was one of Dan's work colleagues, not a bosom buddy, but a nice guy that Dan always had a laugh with. "You don't usually drink here do you Dan?" said Charlie.

"Not much"said Dan, "but we've got rid of the wives for a while so we're making the most of it!"

"Ah, out shopping are they?" said Charlie.

"Yeah," said Dan, "but over at my sister's in Fife."

Charlie looked a little quizzical. "Oh, a boys' night out then?"

"Yeah, well we dont often get the chance these days - want to join us for a drink?"

Charlie looked at his watch. "Well I was meant to be meeting my friend, Mike, about half an hour ago but it looks like he's stood me up so why not - yeah thanks."

Charlie was a good bit younger than Dan, maybe in his early 30s, slim with slightly long fair hair and a soft complexion. Dan noticed John stealing the odd glance at him, and was beginning to look at Charlie a bit differently himself. This was not the Charlie he knew at work but a smoother more sophisticated man. He wore a smart bomber jacket with a pale linen shirt and tight chinos.

The conversation was light and easy going, both Dan and Charlie sharing an interest in the same music, and style in general. By late afternoon all the guys had consumed an unhealthy amount of booze but were enjoying each other's company.

At a break in the conversation Charlie looked at his watch. "Look guys we could continue this at my place if you want? There's plenty booze and my collection of music isn't too bad."

John gave a look of 'Why not?' to Dan and Dan agreed "Yeah why not? - now I'll get to see what the lap of luxury looks like for all our bright young execs!"

Charlie's flat was only a few minutes away so they walked it quickly. On the top floor the flat gave a great view of north Edinburgh. Charlie struggled a bit with the key but the door eventually swung open to reveal a very smart upmarket modern flat. "Grab a seat guys and I'll get some drinks" said Charlie. Dan and John sat on the sofa while Charlie brought some beers and sat across from them on one of his bean bags, lounging backwards and raising his glass.

Dan had been careful not to touch John after Charlie had joined them but the atmosphere was warm and relaxing and he was feeling a bit horny. Charlie was very fanciable although Dan had never been sure whether he was straight or gay.

More drinks were handed around and Charlie put on some Otis Redding, to all their tastes. Dan was looking at Charlie and began to realise there was something different about him. He suddenly realised that Charlie had a bit of makeup on, but although this was not confined to gay men anymore he also began to notice that he had a little colour in his hair. In fact he really was a beautiful man!

As the evening went on Dan realised that John had dozed off and seemed to be out of it. "Looks like we've started a bit early for John!" said Dan. "Anyway I must use your loo, Charlie."

"Sure straight through there," said Charlie, pointing towards the bedroom.

Dan went through to the loo, which had been spectacularly designed, with lots of mirrors and gold and black tiling. As he was zipping up he turned around to find Charlie gazing at him. "Well Dan what do you think?"

Dan finished zipping up. "Its really amazing Charlie I didn't realize you had such great taste."

"Not the loo, you numpty - me! Didn't you notice my new look?" whispered Charlie, moving towards him. "Look I'm trying out some new stuff - this face cream feels great." Charlie took Dan's hand and held it against his cheek. Dan pulled Charlie's hand round, inhaled the terrific scent and kissed his palm. Before he knew what was happening Charlie responded, pulling him closer and kissing him tenderly on the lips.

"Dan" Charlie murmured, "I really want you but what's the deal with John? Are you two together?"

"Well not exactly Charlie," said Dan. "You could say we're doing a bit of a crash course in gay sex together, but John lives with my sister in Fife, so we dont see each other that often."

"Good", whispered Charlie, "because I want you all to myself". Charlie began to kiss Dan deeply again but Dan held back.

"I want to make love with you Charlie but right now I need to get John back to my place. I can get Tuesday afternoon off though, and we can meet here, if you like."

"Yes please, I can do that" said Charlie. Dan knew that no one at work would be suspicious since he and Charlie were not seen as friends out of hours.

When Dan returned to the living room John was still sleeping, so he shook him gently awake and they bid goodnight to Charlie.

When Dan and John got back to Dan's flat both were feeling a bit horny, John because he had had a bit of a rest, and Dan because he was fantasising about Charlie!

As they entered the flat John immediately put his hand on Dan's cock. Dan kissed him and pulled him to the bedroom, quickly stripping and jumping onto the bed. John followed and the two grabbed each other, kissing and fondling each other in a frenzy.

After the initial two minutes they slowed and Dan pushed John back on the bed, pushing his legs apart and pulling John's now huge hard cock into his mouth. John moaned loudly "Fuck me Dan, like you did yesterday- please - stick your beautiful cock into me hard!"

Dan kept on slowly wanking and sucking John until he was begging to be fucked. Dan's cock was as hard as he had known, but deftly he reached over to his bedside drawer and took out a medium sized silicone dildo that he liked to use on Anne, when he got the chance. Applying a generous spot of gel to the dildo he pushed it smoothly into John's hole. As John moaned louder Dan pushed in harder and faster, until he was desperate to fuck. Then without warning he threw the dildo on the bed and rammed his cock into John. "Yeah Dan, ride me hard! Fuck me deep I want you to FUCK meeee!"

Dan's cock exploded into John and he fell back onto the bed. As he was lying there he felt John move to his side. "Mmhh now its my turn Dan". Dan felt the dildo get pushed into him as John sucked him into his mouth, gently biting his foreskin until Dan was ecstatic.

"Yes John put your cock in. I love it. Cum in me - mmmh." John duly obliged as hard as he could. when he pulled his cum covered cock out Dan took it in his mouth then kissed John, letting the cum fill their mouths as they each tongued each other and swallowed. Exhausted, they fell into each others' arms and lapsed into a drunken sleep.

Dan woke around 7a.m. with his usual hard-on. Putting his hand behind him he found John's willing cock equally hot. Both had slight headaches but the desire for sex was by far the geater feeling. Dan dived under the sheets and found John's huge cock burning between his sweaty thighs. He licked John's cock and his balls. The sweat was hot and salty and he lapped it up. John had a very big man smell but Dan found this a huge turn on and as John reached down to start wanking Dan off it was a race to see who could milk the other first.

As Dan had almost all of John's cock throbbing in his mouth he was the clear winner as the jets of hot cum fired into his mouth. Dan swallowed it immediately and continued to suck, hoping for more of John's salty cocktail. Both men could hardly contain their exhiliration with each other. All their hidden desires had been satisfied and how!

As Dan was lying in his dreamlike state, amazingly feeling like sucking John once again into action, he suddenly sat bolt upright. The wives were due back at around 10a.m. and he had a lot to do - tidying up, changing the sheets to make it look as if John had been in the spare room, lying in the new sheets so that it looked as if he had been in his bed, cleaning the cum off Anne's dildo, and God knows what else! He shouted at John to get a shower while he opened all the windows to get rid of the smell of sex and John's aftershave.

It was nearly 9.45a.m. and Dan suddenly saw Anne's cum filled panties at John's side of the bed. There was no time to wash them so Dan stuffed them into his pocket, to be dealt with later.

10.05 a.m. and Dan heard a key in the door. He stood up to welcome his wife and sister back, hoping to God that he didn't have any of John's smell left on him!

Anne was the first to speak. "Well you two, what have you been up to? - this place looks far too tidy."

Dan could only lie feebly. "Well we had a couple of the guys round for drinks so we thought we'd better tidy up for you my darling."

Dan could not believe it. He was kissing Anne but he was still thinking of more sex with John.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers