New Year, New Love

Story Info
Two friends discover their feelings for each other.
2k words
4.43
10.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of rain hitting the windshield was the only thing breaking the silence between the two. Benni gently went over the freshly made bruise around his eye with his hand as he gazed out the window. Flashbacks from the events prior plagued his mind until Rion initiated a conversation, like he always does.

"Hey, you can turn on the radio if you want." He said.

"No, it's fine."

"At Least you won. Kinda like ending the year with a bang huh?"

"Yeah, you can say that." Benni said with a chuckle.

"You wanna just hang out at my dorm? That way we can still chill and I'll drive you home in the morning."

"For sure, now tonight won't be a total buzzkill."

"Yeah fuck parties."

Further down the road, the two made it to Rion's college and made their way to the dorm.

"My roommates are out doing shit and won't be back till tomorrow." Rion stated.

"Sweet, you got any clothes I can change to?" Benni asked, hanging his jacket over a chair.

"Yeah, just a sec...." Rion said, heading to his room.

He came back wearing flannel joggers and a white t-shirt. Rion gave Benni a similar outfit. As he changed in the bathroom, Benni had intrusive thoughts once he was completely naked.

He was bisexual and everyone in his friend group knew this, including Rion. And now it was strange being alone with another guy who knew that about him. But Rion is straight, he wouldn't mind.

Benni walked out of the bathroom all changed up only wearing the joggers and shirt Rion provided that were a little loose on him.

"I got some beers in the fridge, you wanna hop on the Zbox and just chill?" Rion asked.

As the night was still young, they played Call of War until they got buzzed and decided to just watch TV.

"You think pizza delivers this late?" Benni asked.

"It's 11:22, Pizza Castle closes at midnight I think." Rion replied. "Lemme call em."

"Get the breadsticks too."

"Wait. I can't make this call."

"Why not?"

"Sara works there...."

"So what? She's your fucking girlfriend!"

"We broke up, dude." Rion said, and Benni sat in silence for a moment.

"How long ago was it?"

"Like, two weeks ago. To be honest, the break is hitting me hard."

"I'm sorry man.... if there's any way I can help make you feel better...."

"Actually there is."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Suck my dick." Rion said before the two burst into laughter.

"You're so stupid." Benni giggled.

"I mean, unless....." Rion said with a slight smirk.

"Nah, you're not serious."

"Go ahead." Rion said as he relaxed back into the couch.

Benni's heart stopped and so did his giggles. He felt his face burn and knew that Rion could see him which made it all worse. He always found Rion quite attractive, but he was his friend and never had those kind of thoughts with him until now.

Benni scooted closer to him and Rion hooked his waistband with his thumbs and slid them to his knees.

There it was, Rion's limp penis. Benni couldn't believe this was happening. He felt like he was about to pass out from how fast his heart was beating. He moved in closer so that their hips were touching.

Benni looked at Rion again for further affirmation, to which he responded by resting his hand on his back.

Now he knew for sure he was serious, as if it didn't get serious enough when he whipped it out.

His cock was warm and Rion shivered at Benni's touch from having a cold hand. He leaned in so that his mouth was inches away from it. He stared at the tip for a few moments before opening his lips and licking it.

Rion threw his head back in pleasure as his cock grew larger in his friend's hand. Benni witnessed the true size of his friend's member and was awestruck by it.

It was very big, at least eight inches. He felt himself become erect as well all from taking in the moment.

Benni then put the head of the cock in his mouth and went straight to work. This wasn't his first dick he'd sucked, but it was definitely the biggest, so these were fairly new waters for him.

Slowly, Benni bobbed his head up and down, working his way as far as he could go down Rion's shaft. Nothing but slurping and Rion's heavy breathing could be heard as he was definitely enjoying Benni's service.

Suddenly, he felt Rion's hand push his neck down aggressively, sending his cock down his throat. Benni's nose was now buried into Rion's pubic hair. He couldn't breathe, the entire cock was down his throat and tears were forming in his eyes.

Right before Benni was about to panic, Rion let him go and he immediately gasped with a string of saliva still connecting his lips with the cock.

"Fuck bro. That's the best blow job I ever had." Rion said in between breaths.

"You really think so? I thought I was doing bad." Benni said.

"Yeah it was awesome. I know you're my friend and sorry if it sounds weird but.....do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Benni couldn't believe what he was hearing and blushed once again at Rion's words. Him and Rjon have been friends for years and now that he thought about it, has always sort of had feelings for him.

"Yeah, I'd like to." Benni smiled.

"Well, would you want to celebrate our New Year together in my room?" Rion said as he stood up and offered his hand out to Benni.

He took his hand and went to the room. It was dimly lit by the campus lights outside and the windows faced campus square.

Rion closed and locked the door before going over to Benni and wrapping him in his arms. Benni looked up into his green eyes as he realized he was looking into the soul of his new lover.

Instinctively, Benni closed his eyes and found his lips gently meeting Rion's. Their first kiss, and it was magical as if the universe itself had stopped. His taste sent tingles down his spine and he quickly realized that their bulges were touching.

They continued to passionately kiss, eventually finding each other's tongue and becoming even more intimate.

"How was that?" Rion asked.

"It was pretty hot, not gonna lie...."

"It only gets hotter."

Rion locked his lips with Benni's once again, only this time more aggressively. He then proceeded to feel his bulge through the joggers while his other hand grabbed his ass.

Benni's ass was a lot different from a girl's. It was smaller and more firm. He could grab a whole cheek with one hand.

Soon enough, Rion felt Benni's hands slightly pull down his joggers and started playing with his cock and balls. One of his hands stroked the length, while the other hand cupped his balls, squeezing gently.

Rion broke up the kiss and took off his shirt, revealing his slim and toned body. Benni took the time to do the same, but he wasn't as toned as Rion was.

Rion then pulled down the joggers Benni was wearing and used both of his hands to squeeze his ass, spreading them apart.

"Ugh, fuck, Rion....." Benni moaned.

He involuntarily frotted against Rion and being as horny as Benni was, he did the same. The two were now fully naked to which Benni couldn't wait to have a full view of.

"Bend over the bed." Rion commanded.

"Shouldn't we close the blinds first?"

"Nah."

"People might see us....."

"Let them look."

Rion then grabbed his ass and spread Benni's cheeks, coming into view of his pink hole. Rion had a thing for rimming women, it was time to find out how much more he loved doing it to his friend.

He buried his tongue inside, licking desperately as if he were deprived of sex. The taste was almost sweet to him and pushed his tongue inside the hole.

"Oooof, that's.....soooo g-goooood!" Said Benni, lustfully.

Rion continued to slobber up Benni's rear pushing him further into ecstasy. Five minutes later, Rion went to Benni's face and waved his cock in front of him.

Benni happily took it in his mouth and lubricated it with his saliva before Rion returned to his back side.

"Oh look, a crowd's forming." Benni said.

"They're getting ready for the countdown, I don't think they can see us."

Rion went right back to it and teased Benni's tender hole, lubricating it further from his drooling cock. He thrusted against Benni's rectum, teasing him more and letting him grind up against it. It was apparent that Benni was ready and he wanted his cock.

Rion pointed it at his anus and slowly pushed it in as they both moaned in unison.

"Fuck, your so tight!" Rion announced.

He ventured further into Benni until their balls pressed together.

"Augh, fuck me Rion, fuck me hard!" Benni begged.

Rion lifted his legs up on the bed so now Benni was on his hands and knees and Rion stood up behind him. He gave him a slap on his ass before sliding in and out of him.

He went faster and Benni's moans got louder. Then Rion grabbed his neck with both hands and used it as leverage. Benni, on the other hand, felt his dick tingle and was met with the sight of ropes of his precum drenching the area beneath him.

"Oh look, I think some of them can see us." Rion chuckled.

"Ugh, keep going!"

"Okay! Relax....why don't you say we give them a show?" Rion smirked.

Now the two were both on their sides facing the window. Rion lifted Benni's leg up, allowing him to enter with ease.

"Fuck your so big!" Benni muttered.

As Rion humped Benni twice per second, he grabbed his flopping cock and started jerking it. Meanwhile, he bit and licked Benni's ear.

Benni was overwhelmed with pleasure and completely disregarded the fact that they were visible. He pulled Rion's hair, bringing his mouth to his and finding his tongue again.

Rion's thrusts became stronger and more drool came out of Benni's penis, soaking Rion's hand and leaking on the bed.

"Hey, it's almost time." Rion softly said in Benni's ear.

He hoped his legs wouldn't fail him as he lifted Benni up. He held Rion by the back of his as he adjusted by putting his arms under Benni's legs. Rion didn't need his hands to assist his cock reentering Benni's now loosened hole.

Rion stood up by the window carrying his former friend, now boyfriend, bouncing him on his length.

Rion nor Benni cared who was watching, they were proud to express their new found love for each other. They both watched the countdown turn on a big screen in the campus square.

Rion was getting close and so was Benni, his p-spot couldn't go on any longer.

"Rion, I'm gonna cum." Benni said, shakingly.

"Just wait, don't do it yet." Rion commanded.

Soon the crowd started to chant like every other year.

10....9....8....

"R-Rion....It's getting closer!"

"Almost there, Ben!"

3....2....1.....HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thunderous fireworks could be heard and seen in the distance as well as the crowd going wild.

And in that moment, they came simultaneously. Rion filled Benni's anus with his hot fluids, meanwhile Benni exploded all over Rion's chest and face. Rion still carried his shaking mate as his cock went soft and removed itself from Benni.

Large amounts of cum started to drain from his gaped hole. The two caught their breath looking each other in the eyes. Rion will never see Benni's blue eyes the same again, this was indeed a new era for both of them.

"Happy New year...." Benni said softly.

"Happy New Year, Ben. I love you."

"I love you too....bro." The two laughed before ending their first time together with a long and gentle kiss.