All Comments on 'Charlotte Ch. 01'

by Breederbrad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why bother writing about

a marriage that had no place happening and won't even support a 1 paragraph epilog?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh, no

To quote Gertrude Stein, “There is no there there.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She did it once a decade ago and is still hung up on that time . Her hole would not be stretched permanently from a dick . They are built for babies to come out of them . Never mind being with her husband for the first time and his first and she’s thinking about a one time first fuck she had ten years ago and the guy was bigger and better. Marriage in trouble, she’s a cheater in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

Another shit day in loving wives. Back to the archives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was just ugly

Never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
seems unrealistic

a vagina will tighten up with disuse.

i'v been with a dozen women. MOTHERS are too stretched out to ever be the same again, that much is true. Young women are usually pretty damn tight. I did fuck a younger slut. She was usually tight at first, i think she got so wet that it got a degree looser. I'm above average by quit a bit. Not a mandingo though. But I got that girth to boot. So yea. Women are genetically tighter or looser, mothers vs. non-mothers, and recent use are all factors.

I wont ...disagree... that a girl loosing her virginity to a large dick won't stretch her a tiny amount, but she'll mostly have recovered any looseness after a number of years. the REAL issue is actually less about loose vs tight....but stretched labia vs non-stretched. a lot of sex will stretch her lips out and darken them/dull the nerve endings. statistically she's gonna be less happy with one partner if she's had many different partners over the years. even the mothers i fuck are cumming like crazy because they've only had a handful of steady men over the years, instead of dozens. those are the real dead fish, the 'hot-wives'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Send the wedding gifts back

Charlotte's body might be in bed with David but her memories are with Rob and David just dosen't measure up. Be a good wife and tell him there is someone else in their bed.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Wow she has a great memory.....

..... Or perhaps she has a group of false images that got magnified over time. He really should have let her try him out before the marriage and they do not have a good future.

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Eight comments so far!

And all anonymous! Yes a vagina ("pussy" or "slit" or "cunt" if you will) stretches and shrinks back, after labor or fucking or the labor of fucking. Almost, more or less. But what the lady's head does with her memories and associations and sensations matters much more. This story is setting up for complex revelations, and I look forward to them!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lie

The newly wed whore is.living a lie.

ViscontiViscontialmost 4 years ago
Wedding Whore

Thank God you haven't post any more of this shit since 2018.

One and done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's used goods and a size queen slut. Hopefully he can get the marriage annulled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous