All Comments on 'Charlottes Story (A Becky-adjacent)'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit5 months ago

Charlotte finally gets her cumuppence!

How far will Peter go?

Loved it.

Anna

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Fabulous! What an erotic scene. And now Peter, who has his own nasty and kinky streak. Peter knows all of his Mom’s sex toys and plans to put them to use. Looking to the next chapter, this changes everything for Becky and Charlotte. It looks like both could become Peter and David’s fucktoys. What then? What other perverted ideas could they have for the two very hot mature women? Will this be continued in Becky’s story?

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“Then suddenly it wasn't Becky, it was her, on all fours, mouth pressed hard against the wall of the glory hole, a strangers cock in every hole, her body crying out for release. “

Charlotte in some ways was jealous that Becky was getting all the unwanted cock and was made to cum and cum. In the dark recesses of her mind Charlotte wanted it to be her, to be the one roughly fucked by multiple men. Now Charlotte finds herself in that position. Unwanted as the fucking is, her body loves it, and her son will soon be abusing and fucking her top-heavy slut body as well. Can’t wait for the next chapter of this - or of Becky’s story - to find out what happens to the two MILFs.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"He bent down and picked them up. A pair of heavy nipple clamps, with a chain attached to each and a couple of weights hanging from them. Charlottes eyes widened in surprise and horror and a huge shit eating grin appeared on David's face."

Peter and David -and Charlotte herself - will soon find out if she is tit and pain slut. I suspect that her orgasms will come fast and hard. I am looking forward to Charlotte and Becky side by side in an unwanted but orgasmic gangbang and lesbien fuckfest.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I hope to see shapely and busty Charlotte next to the petite and slim Becky side by side as they are taken in every hole, despising the men, but orgasming over and over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...