All Comments on 'Charlotte's Story Ch. 07'

by charlottesbed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
a few

Just a few comments. A lot of little word flubs in this one.... typos, if you will. I'm not a big fan of "switches" but that's not for Me to criticize. I'm guessing that Paul had to already know her type or how could He have gotten someone so quick. Only semi-believable if that is not the case. Good story though, or should I say good telling of real time events.

4 stars.

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
By now

By this point, Nitro, Paul knew/knows my type pretty well. That's the benefit of talking when we play on line. He sees what I respond to, so while he sets things up.... he is aiming for my pleasure.

VexingVixenVexingVixenover 12 years ago
Interesting

I've never really thought of myself as a switch but I guess I could see how exciting it could be to have a powerful role as a one off. Nice descriptions, but hard to imagine Paul finding a man so close to your 'perfect man' who was also interested in being submissive.

mjh7950mjh7950over 12 years ago

As always, I like your story time. A big turn-on for me are blindfolds and corsets, yummie!

But what about your time with a woman, guys want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the series. Read right through in one sitting, quite easily. You have a "chatty" writing style, like we're sitting over a glass of good red wine conversing about your wonderful submissive experiences. I like that, makes for a very enjoyable read. Well done.

I'd like to have a sexy submissive woman like you. I had one once, but I let her slip through my fingers. I will read your other stories, and I'm sure they are as exciting as this series has been. Keep up this relaxed chatty style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the way you portray me/yourself. I feel myself full of the anticipation and excitment and the rush of his commands, his power, and his grace. You are a very lucky lass, to have found a man who can put his needs first, while making sure you are safe in his reality as well as yours. Brava, my dear!!! Please continue on your journey, as I am . . . I look forward to meeting you again on the printed screen. May your orgasms lead you to Heaven and back!!! I will be waiting. XOXOXO Ahhhhhh . . .

All the very best,

RAK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous