Charmed - Not So Bad After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

The snick of the door to Paige's bedroom closing interrupted Chris's reverie and he stood in the living room, engorged cock held in one hand. Damn. And whew. Another minute or so and Paige might have been exiting the bathroom just as Chris was about to let fly, accompanied by another smothered groan no doubt and that would definitely have attracted her attention, bringing her down the stairs to investigate. So being interrupted may have been frustrating, but it had saved him from a potentially disastrous confrontation with the young witch. With a heavy sigh Chris returned to the couch and waited several more minutes until he was sure that Paige had gone back to bed. He hadn't intended to watch another video that night but his fantasizing had gotten him pretty worked up and he was in need of another release before he would be able to fall asleep. He could have continued watching the DVD with Phoebe in the garden - there was sure to be much more action on it, once started the girls' sessions almost always turned into sexual marathons - but, not surprisingly, he now found himself wanting to watch something in which Paige featured a little more prominently. In female form. And he knew just the one that would do the trick. He moved back over to the video cabinet and began to search for the DVD in question.

Waiting silently at the top of the stairs, Paige listened to the soft sounds coming from the living room. She knew she had heard something downstairs, but it didn't sound like a demon, they were rarely this stealthy, and if it was a common burglar, boy were they in for the shock of their lives. There it was again! It sounded like... was that a sigh? Who would be down in the living room at this hour sighing? It wasn't Piper, of that Paige was sure. Piper was nine months pregnant, due to pop any day now, and while she was still mobile, she was not up to sneaking past her sisters' bedrooms quietly so she could go downstairs to sit in the living room in the dark and sigh. Truth was, Piper wasn't up to sneaking anywhere. She could lumber, or maybe plod, perhaps she could even galumph. But sneak? Nope, no way, sorry. It also wasn't Phoebe. She had just checked and the older girl was exactly where she had left her, sound asleep, one arm cast out to the side of the bed Paige had so recently vacated. And it couldn't be Leo, he was sleeping, poorly perhaps, on the sofa in the master bedroom. The closer Chris's birth came the harder it had become to get him to leave Piper and Wyatt's side. Finding out who was trying to harm Wyatt and heading off to deal with it, yeah that would do it, but Paige doubted that a little bout of ennui would do the trick. That left Chris. What would Chris be doing down in the living room at this hour?

Just as Paige had decided to go downstairs to answer that question she heard another sound from the darkened room. It sounded like someone was shuffling through the... video cabinet? The opening of the tray on the DVD player several seconds later confirmed it. So that's what Chris was doing. He was having another night of sleeplessness. Paige debated joining him for a moment before deciding against it. Phoebe had come to her bed that night so that neither of them would have to sleep alone. It wouldn't be fair to Phoebe if she bailed on the short haired girl now just so she could watch some stupid movie with her nephew. Turning to head back to her room Paige paused once again as she heard the movie begin to play. A few more seconds wouldn't hurt, and she was curious to see what kind of movies Chris chose when he was alone. She made a bet with herself that it would be one of Piper's sappy dying weepy woman romances.

"Can you spread your legs wider?"

"Oh for crimineys sake! What am I a door hinge? I'm not double jointed you know!"

Paige's eyes went round as saucers as she recognized her own voice coming from the downstairs TV. Oh. My. God! That was the video of her and Phoebe and Piper... where her sisters... and she... and Chris was watching it. Watching them. Watching them as they... omigod omigod omigod!

"Oh my GGUNNNNHHH!"

Wait. That wasn't her voice. And it wasn't Piper or Phoebe either. Not even when in male form. That was Chris.

"Unh. Unh."

And it sounded like he was... enjoying himself. A lot.

Well now.

That was unexpected. Paige stood there silently, pondering her options, part of her mind focusing on what to do next, part of it still listening to the sounds Chris made while he masturbated to one of their homemade videos. As time passed Paige found that she was spending less time thinking and more time listening. And somewhat to her surprise, she found that she was not bothered by that. After all, what could she really do about the situation? Chris had obviously found the sisters' stash, had watched at least a couple of the DVD's, probably more, and was at that very second pleasuring himself to the sight of Paige being eaten out by Phoebe. So what was she going to do? Go down there and challenge her nephew? Scold him for invading their privacy? This after she stood in the upstairs hallway for several minutes listening to him play with himself. Try again. Join him? The thought hit Paige right in the groin. Join him. She took a step toward the stairs then stopped. What the hell was she doing? She couldn't go down there to join Chris. What would she do when she got down there? Sit down next to him while he jerked off to a video of her getting fucked? Take off her panties and masturbate with him? Or maybe when she got down there she could just drop to her knees in front of him and take his cock in her mouth and suck him until he came. Paige felt her pussy start to moisten. Another low moan of pleasure floated up from the living room.

While Paige contemplated her next step Chris was down below still wrapped up in the video, oblivious to the silent bystander at the top of the stairs. If he had been aware he could have spent a few seconds being grateful that it was Paige that had discovered his nighttime activities and not either of her sisters. If it had been Piper who had found out that Chris not only knew of the DVD's, but was using them to get off, she would be mortified, embarrassment for herself at being seen having sex warring with embarrassment for her son at having been caught during an intensely private moment, and she would probably never be able to look him straight in the face again. And if it had been Phoebe, well Phoebe, like Paige, was beyond feeling embarrassed for having a healthy libido, and since she saw nothing wrong with what went on between her and her sisters she wouldn't have really cared that Chris had been watching their private videos. No for Phoebe the problem revolved around the fact that she found Chris to be quite attractive and had come very close to hitting on him more than once, and then when he had revealed himself to be her nephew, well she was still dealing with her feelings of guilt over that, irrational though they might be. On top of which she still found him incredibly attractive, so finding him pleasuring himself to one of their DVD's would have only confused things further.

So Chris would have counted himself lucky if he knew that he had been outed by Paige. While the youngest witch's initial reaction had been borderline panic when she realized that their private sessions had been uncovered it was apprehension of Chris's reaction and her sisters' response to that reaction that had motivated her, not concern that someone had seen her fucking and sucking on the DVD. Paige was very much of the take me or leave me variety. This was part of who she was and if she was content with it she didn't see what business it was of anyone else's.

Meanwhile Chris continued to pull on his cock, unaware of the soundless debate taking place at the top of the landing. When Paige, the one on the TV, not the one upstairs, mounted Phoebe in the reverse cowgirl position Chris moaned and his eyes closed as the pleasure momentarily got the better of him. What he wouldn't give to be the one fucking Paige at that moment.

Debate wasn't the only thing Paige was doing in the upstairs hallway. Since the first tingles of desire between her legs had made themselves known the horny witch had shoved her hand into her panties and was now quietly rubbing her clit with the tips of her fingers. After an especially pleasant combination a soft "Unh" escaped her lips and she stilled her wandering hand while she waited to see if Chris had heard her. His own soft moans, growing in strength and frequency, made it seem quite unlikely she had been revealed. This became even more apparent moments later when Chris came, his subdued cries cut off as he clamped his mouth shut, determined that this time at least there would be no chance his moans would awaken any of the manor's residents. When he got up from the couch a couple of minutes later to remove the DVD from the player Paige took the opportunity to return to her bedroom. The events of the past minutes had left her feeling wound up, and very horny. Maybe Phoebe would be awake when she slipped back into bed and the beautiful girl could help Paige scratch this nagging itch. Preferably with her tongue.

Downstairs Chris continued to clean up after yet another successful conclusion to a night of self gratification. He was feeling very relaxed from the double session, and quite pleased as well. Masturbating might not be as much fun as sex with a partner, but when you had a good imagination, and such incredible visual aids, it would do as a close second. He was going to sleep well for the rest of the night. He finished cleaning up and put the DVD's back into the cabinet before orbing back to the room he used at P3. The next day promised to be an eventful one. Just how eventful he never could have guessed.

***

The subsequent morning arrived much the same as the previous morning. Piper's back was hurting her and Leo had refused to let her go downstairs for breakfast, insisting instead on bringing some things up to the bedroom where she could eat in some comfort and he could take care of Wyatt. That left Paige and Phoebe to their own devices and they filled a couple of bowls with cereal and took them out into the garden to enjoy the beginning of another beautiful spring day in San Francisco.

Phoebe took a seat on one of the lounges, the same one that had played such a large part in the prior night's video, and leaned into the upraised back. Paige joined her sister on the lounge, forcing the smaller girl to slide over to one side so she could fit, but Phoebe didn't complain. The lawn chair was wide enough for two people, okay, not really, but it was wide enough if the two didn't mind being squeezed together, and after having spent the night wrapped up in each other's arms the last thing the sisters would grumble about would be sharing a seat while they enjoyed their breakfast.

They ate in relative silence, both finishing about the same time and placing their bowls on the ground to the side of the lounge, before leaning against the raised back of the chair. Phoebe turned onto her left side and pillowed her head on her hands while Paige spooned behind her. When the younger girl draped an arm over her sister's waist Phoebe reached down and clasped Paige's hand, pulling it up and holding it against her chest, a contented smile settling on her pretty face. Paige was wearing the smile's twin on her own face. Seeing both her sisters so happy made her happy too. Yes, things were chaotic at the moment. Between Piper's pregnancy and Chris's predictions of the future gone haywire and some unknown big bad's attempts to turn Wyatt evil and Phoebe's loss of active powers and yadda, yadda, yadda. Ho hum. Things were always chaotic around the Halliwell manor. Probably always would be. What else was new. That was why moments like this were so precious and were to be treasured. Because they were so rare. That's also why Paige was hesitant to say anything about the prior night's revelations and in the saying probably ruin one of these precious moments. For a few seconds she contemplated not saying anything to her sister, after all Chris would be returning to the future very shortly, why not just let horny nephews lie, so to speak? Was there anything to be gained by telling Phoebe about Chris's after hours exploits? No, not really, but she was going to tell her anyway. All the sisters had learned the hard way that it was the secrets they kept from one another that were the most damaging when they came out. And it would come out. They always did. Question was, how did she bring the subject up? Hey Pheebs, guess who was masturbating to the video of you, Piper and me last night? You know the one where the two of you DP'd me in my bedroom. I'll give you three guesses. Hmmm, maybe not. How about... yeah, that'll work.

"You know, I have very fond memories of this lounge."

Phoebe's smile grew larger as she called up her own recollections of that day in the garden, "Yeah, me too sweetie. Though I must say, I'm kinda surprised that you can remember which chair we were using."

"Well I have a good memory for those kind of things. Besides, if I forget some details I can always go to the videotape."

"Oh so you're the one who's been watching the DVD's. I was wondering who kept rearranging them. And where do you find the time? Some days I can barely fit in a shower, let alone some private time."

"Well, see, that's the thing. I haven't been watching them."

Phoebe turned onto her right side, bringing her face to face with her sister, "You haven't been watching them. Then who has? Piper?" She continued on, not waiting for Paige and answering her own question, "No, it can't be Piper, she's pregnant and that's the last thing on her mind these days. So if it isn't you, and it isn't Piper, then who is it?"

Paige waited, letting her sister work through the very short list of possibilities at her own speed, silently hoping that she had been right about the short haired witch's reaction to this potentially startling news. When she saw the color drain from Phoebe's face and her eyes widen, Paige feared that she had gotten it wrong, her sister was going to freak. Then, just as suddenly as it started, Phoebe lost steam mid-freak. The color came back into her face and her eyes narrowed as she peered at Paige.

"Chris? And he was..." she left the rest unsaid.

Still not sure that Phoebe's freak-out had been fully aborted Paige timidly squeaked out "Yes", her face scrunching up in anticipation of her sister's outburst.

"Which ones?"

One eye opened tentatively, "Huh?"

"Which ones has he... watched?"

"Does it matter?" Paige relaxed a little, relatively certain that if Phoebe was going to lose it she would have done so by now.

"Not really, I'm just curious."

"You're not mad? I was afraid you'd be mad. Why aren't you mad?"

"I'm not mad. Actually I'm kind of relieved. He's been here so long and we've never seen him with a girl, it's good to know he's found some kind of release. Although this does complicate things a bit."

"You mean explaining to him how we can be with each other and not have it be wrong?"

"Precisely."

"Well, judging by his... response, I'd say he doesn't have a problem with it."

"He was..."

"Enthusiastic. Yes. He's going to make some young lady very happy."

The two witches both smiled at Paige's comment, then Phoebe repeated her question, "So which ones has he watched?"

"Well, I can't say really. The only one I'm sure of is the one of the three of us in my bedroom that day I started my mini-vacation. But I'm pretty sure he's watched some of the others."

"But you don't know. That may have been the only one he's seen."

"Yeah, I guess. I mean I only found out about this last night, but I kinda doubt that's the first time, the odds are sort of against it. And you did say that you noticed that some had been rearranged. Those are probably the ones he's been watching."

"You're probably right. Come to think of it, didn't he tell us he'd found a cure for his insomnia, and that was what? Four months ago?"

"More I think. More like six."

"Six months." Phoebe paused for a few moments, "Man that's a lot of jerking off."

"Well considering how hot I am in those, who can blame him."

They both burst into giggles at that. Paige wound down first but Phoebe started right back up again, a slight blush coloring her face.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just... well, when you think about it, it's kinda kinky."

Ah, the kink factor. Paige had neglected to include it in her equations when considering how her sister would respond. Silly really in light of the fact that they were both so similar when it came to sex. Both women liked a large dose of kink with their intercourse.

"Yeah, it kinda is."

Their hands started to wander over each other's body, nothing too scandalous, but enough to raise a few eyebrows should any of the neighbors peek out of an upstairs window. Paige took hold of Phoebe's hand and started to get up from the couch so they could move things to a more private venue when Phoebe stopped her. She gave her sister a questioning look. Didn't the older girl want to continue this inside?

"Paige?" Phoebe wasn't looking directly at her sister and she had a speculative look on her face.

"Yeah?"

"You said you saw Chris watching the video of you, me and Piper up in your bedroom, right?"

"Well I didn't actually see him, it's not like I was going to go down to the living room and watch!..." Phoebe's eyebrows went up a fraction and her mouth turned down as she considered Paige's words. She could think of worse ways to spend some time than watching their handsome nephew stroke what she imagined had to be a very gorgeous cock. "... But I did hear the DVD playing, and I heard him, ya know, moving around down there. Why?"

"Well I was just wondering, that's the one where both Piper and I start off under the glamour spell, right?"

"Yeah. So?"

Now she looked up at her younger sister as she said "So how do you know he was, you know, doing it to you? How do you know he wasn't doing it to me? To the male me?"

She watched Paige's eyes as they went unfocused while the younger girl thought over what she had said. When they focused back on hers again a smile came to Paige's lips, instantly mirrored on her own as they said together "Kinky."

With another giggle Paige got up from the lounge, pulling Phoebe behind her as they headed into the manor.

***

Things being what they were the girls never had the chance to finish what they started in the garden. The day, which had started so peacefully, swiftly transitioned to hectic and then jumped right on up to chaotic. After months of searching they had finally uncovered who was behind the plot to turn Wyatt evil. Unfortunately they were too late to prevent Gideon from sending Chris through a portal to an alternate universe, one where good and evil were reversed and those Charmed Ones fought for the other side. And just to make things more interesting, Piper picked that day to go into labor. In both universes. And to top it all off, Paige and Phoebe had to cross over to the other universe in order to retrieve Chris, and subsequently had encountered their bitchier selves. Needless to say the meeting had not gone well.

To be concluded in part 2

* * * * * * * * *

To be concluded in part 2. I wrote those words nearly seven years ago. Have I concluded it in part 2 yet? Not so much. But by posting this now I'm hoping that this will be the very large shove I need to finish this. We'll all know soon enough I guess. Anyway, as always I'd love to hear what people think about the story. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Thanks.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers