Chartreux Ch. 04

Story Info
The show must go on.
2k words
4.08
4.2k
7
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

I tapped twice on the back door. A moment later a man opened it. "Where have you been?" he asked breathlessly. "You're supposed to begin in ten minutes."

"We're okay timewise," I said. "I need to know a few things. Where is the nearest bathroom?"

"Down the hall."

"Good. She needs to check her makeup." Brenda/Chartreux vanished into the bathroom. "Where will we be working?"

"In the living room. We've pulled the chairs back so you'll have plenty of room."

"Thank you. Is it carpeted?"

"Yes. Anything else?"

"I have to plug this in." I held up the boombox. I was shown a wall socket in the living room. "Okay," I said as I plugged in the box and turned it on, "who's the guest of honor?" I spotted a kitchen type chair and set it in the center of the room.

"Jason," the host called. A young man about twenty-two came over.

"Would you sit here please?" I said. "When's the big day?"

"Tomorrow," Jason said nervously as he sat down.

"That's wonderful. Congratulations. We wish you a long and happy marriage."

"Thank you." He was squirming on the chair trying to get comfortable.

I raised my hands over my head to attract attention. "Gentlemen, will you please be seated?" The guests quickly sat down. "Thank you and good evening. First I must tell you that this is a copyrighted performance. Picture taking is prohibited." There were a couple groans, but all the cameras I had seen before disappeared. "I guess you all know why we're here, so I won't bore you with any commercials. Gentlemen, Exotic Entertainment proudly presents the mysterious Chartreux!" I dashed to the boombox and hit the play button.

Chartreux slowly entered the room with her hands on the front of her legs. Jason started when she snarled at him. She's off to a good start, I thought. As she turned in a circle while bumping her right hip, I noticed for the first time that her dress was backless. Her back down to and including the top two inches of her rear cleft was exposed. He was licking his lips in anticipation. Facing him, she leaned forward to give him a clear view down the top of her dress. It fit loosely enough for him to see her rigid nipples. Straightening up, she put the nail of her index finger in the center of his head and circled him while making the lioness rumble in her throat. "She's going to eat you alive, boy!" an older man shouted. Chartreux approached the heckler with her nails aimed at his face and growled at him. "Sorry," he said meekly.

Once more she circled Jason studying him like a gazelle that was about to become her dinner. When she was in front of him again, she took a step back and raised her hands to her shoulders. She took her left arm out of the arm hole in her dress. Holding the top of the dress up with her left hand, she took her right arm out of its hole. She moved forward until her knees touched his before letting the front of her dress fall. Chartreux took his head in her arms and pressed it between her naked breasts. The audience expressed its approval with loud whistling and clapping. She pulled his t-shirt from the waistband of his pants, drew it over his head and arms, and tossed it on the floor. He was bare-chested. With her back to Jason, she leaned forward and tugged her dress over her hips and let it fall to the floor. After she stepped out of it, she kicked it in my direction. As I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a sparkle on her pussy hair. Already she was getting wet. She turned around facing him and squatted down on her haunches tipping her head forward with her arms outstretched. The crowd burst into applause as the music ended. I had to stop the tape until the clapping died down.

When the music began again, Chartreux slowly lifted her head and snarled at Jason. He smiled. She crawled to his feet and removed his shoes and socks. She coaxed him to stand up, then opened his belt buckle and unzipped his fly. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His thick ten-inch member tapped her chin. It was her turn to smile. I swallowed hard wondering if she would be able to take that thing inside her. Her smile grew bigger; she was looking forward to trying him on for size. Placing her hand on his chest, she had him sit back down. His pole pointed straight up. She stood over his lap and placed a nipple into his mouth. He wasn't quite sure what he should be doing until she rubbed her slit up and down the length of his cock. She gasped when he sucked a major portion of her boob into his mouth but did not stop stroking his dick with her pussy lips. The rumbling tiger purr quickly returned. I wanted to get a side view of what she was doing with her hips, but I couldn't move without distracting the audience which had fallen into rapt silence. I had to content myself with seeing her bottom rise and fall.

After he nursed her other tit, she stood him up and turned him so his side was toward me. He was rock solid. Her nipples were rigidly puckered up. My own cock was straining against my pants.

When she kissed his neck, the mask brushed against his cheek. He attempted to remove it. She snarled loudly with bared teeth and shook her finger under his nose. When she returned to kissing his neck, he put his arms lightly around her. Slowly her kisses crisscrossed his chest pausing to suck his nipples into tiny bullets. Each of his ribs received a lingering kiss. His breathing was ragged. After lingering on his belly, she was finally on her knees in front of his king-sized cock. She took it in both hands and opened her mouth. Amazingly she got the first two inches in. My mouth was getting dry. I figured those two inches would be her limit. He was just too big around for her to take any more. She moved her head up and down adjusting the angle of his meat inside her mouth. Suddenly another inch disappeared, then another. She now only had room on his shaft for one hand. She placed her free hand on his butt. Within seconds she had both hands on his ass and every bit of his cock was in her throat with her nose touching his belly. She had never done that to me. She held her arms straight out as the crowd cheered.

She extracted his shaft from her throat. Once her mouth was empty she started to lay on her back. Jason grabbed her hands and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around and wrapped his arms around her waist. From across the room I could smell her sweet nectar flowing copiously from her cunt. His hands squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She put her hand between them and stroked his thigh. They turned as one until they were facing the chair. He placed his left hand on her back and pushed while keeping his right arm around her waist. She bent forward and placed her hands on the chair. He probed for her entrance a couple of times before finding it. She wiggled her bottom a bit to settle the tip of his dick into her opening.

Her purring changed to a loud gasp when he rammed himself completely into her with a single hard thrust. Precum flowed out of my cock soaking my pants as I saw him enter her. For a second I thought she might be hurt, but when she began meeting his thrusts with her own I relaxed. She had all of him inside her and was striving for more. I felt very proud of her for being able to handle him. She was enjoying him and herself to the fullest, and I was happy for her. Their animal union did not threaten me. Mentally I was cheering her on. She was building to a major orgasm, and I wanted her to have it. She moaned loudly as her first climax hit her. He continued to pump away at her until she came a second time. Another, still stronger, orgasm coursed through her body. Chartreux was screaming with her fourth climax when Jason plunged deeply into her and arched his back. His hips jerked as he emptied his nuts into her. I had never heard such volume from her throat. Her own human instincts had overridden the cat's that she portrayed. Her entire body trembled with passion.

I was elated. We were so close to being one unit that I could almost feel her vaginal contractions in my groin. At that moment she was his, not mine. I had conquered both jealousy and possessiveness.

She collapsed onto her elbows fighting for breath. I stepped forward clapping my hands and stood beside them while the guests cheered, applauded, and whistled. When Chartreux stood upright, Jason reached for the mask. I caught his hand in midair in a counterculture handshake. "I just want to see what she looks like," he said.

"She looks pretty good to me," I said.

"I mean her face."

"Remember I said at the beginning that she was mysterious. This is part of the mystery. You will never see her face, but you can remember this night the rest of your life."

"I will do that." His arm relaxed. "Chartreux, thank you. I'll never forget you."

She responded with a kiss on his cheek.

I stood outside the bathroom while she cleaned herself and put her dress back on. We left the house through the front door amidst a loud cheer. Jason was still naked. His cum-dripping cock saluted her. As we drove away, she waved to the gathering on the porch. Once we were around the corner Brenda removed the mask and wig.

"I didn't know you could deepthroat," I said.

"I didn't either," she said. "I saw that thing as a challenge, and you know me and challenges. I don't believe in backing down."

I parked the car and turned off the lights. We held each other in a tight embrace. "You were fantastic!" I shouted. "Brenda, I love you! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Our lips clamped together. Our tongues probed each other's mouth. Her hand caressed the wet spot on my pants. "I see you liked it."

"What would you like to do?"

"I'm famished. Neither of us ate much dinner."

I looked at my watch. "It's too late for a real restaurant. About all we will find is fast food or a truck stop."

"Let's do a truck stop. They have better food." I restarted the car and drove toward the freeway. "Thank you for protecting me."

"That's my job as your escort."

"So what's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"Being married to a prostitute. You are, you know."

"I'm married to the hottest, sexiest woman on earth."

"Thank you, but don't you feel any different? I just sold my pussy for a hundred and fifty dollars." She held up a wad of cash. "And they gave me a tip."

"How much?" She counted the money. "Two hundred."

"Holy cow!"

"That's more than we got through the agency. Seriously, should we do it some more?"

"I can't remember being this turned on. I watched other women being screwed at swinger parties but seeing you with Jason really lit my fires. Right now I want to fuck you hard enough to give your pussy blisters."

"Is that a yes?"

It was time for her decision. I made mine when Jason stabbed her with his cock. "It's your body. I'll let you decide."

"I asked you first."

"I don't have a problem with it, except for what it does to my pants."

"In that case I'll do it on one condition. You have to be my bodyguard. Nobody else. Just one question: can you handle seeing me with more than one man a night. It could easily be three or four."

"I'm willing to risk it."

"Okay. Let's get something to eat, and then I will call the agency to see if there is a last-minute job available."

Like I said, the '70s was a hot time.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers