Chase Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand assaulted his meat vertically, reciprocating like a piston. He felt a pressure building down there.

His tongue worked its way around the areola until he started licking the hard button in the center. Heather moaned loudly and increased the pace of her hand's motion. Her motions became erratic. She knew her orgasm was coming and wanted more.

Without asking, she guided the slippery hard object she was manhandling to her joy spot and slid it inside her quickly. No longer sliding back and forth on his lap, she was now bouncing excitedly. Chase released the erect nipple in his mouth and pushed his hips forward to get more meat inside her. She was panting now, sweat rolling down her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth agape, her breath hot and ragged.

"Heather! Heather!" he called to her, "Heather, it's coming! I'm going to cum!" her warned her. Heather was far away, not really hearing the words but understanding his message.

"Cum!" she encouraged, "Cum in me! I want to feel your cum inside me!"

That was all he needed. He put both his hands on her hips and jammed himself into her as deeply as he could. It felt like his balls were going up inside her. "Here it cums!" he exclaimed and grunted with the exertion.

Heather felt the warmth inside her, relishing the moment. She frigged her clit for only a few seconds and triggered her own climax while Chase was still spasming inside her. She clenched her Kegel muscles, milking the residue from him. She screamed her satisfaction and collapsed onto Chase.

Chase wrapped his arms around her as they both found their way back from heights of ecstasy. Eventually their breathing slowed. "Hold me." she pleaded softly. She nuzzled his neck. He tightened his grip, drawing her body closer to his. He relaxed. Soon the only sound in the car was the whispering of the creek.

-----------

The first light of dawn filled the back seat of Chase's car. His eyes slowly opened. He looked to his right to see what time it was when he realized he wasn't waking up in his own bed. He had cramps in both legs and a heavy weight on his lap. Looking around he saw that he was in his car - that he hadn't gone home last night.

"Heather! Heather! Wake up!" he said urgently, "We've got to get up and go home." He shook her gently when she didn't stir.

Groggily, she muttered, "Five more minutes..."

Chase started rubbing her skin and kept talking to her. Eventually she stretched and yawned. Her eyes opened, and she looked around confused. Startled to find herself not at home, her mind raced to put the pieces together. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed, "I have got to go! We have got to get out of here! Oh shit!" she fretted, "Everybody is going to show up at work, and my car is in the parking lot. They're gonna think I, I, ah, shit!" Panic now settled in, "Where's my clothes?" she screamed.

Chase tried calming her. He spoke softly and gently guided her off his lap. It didn't help he had morning wood begging for release and a naked woman on his lap. He climbed out of the back seat and opened the front passenger door. He handed Heather her clothes and started dressing himself. He fought back his own feelings of panic but held it together. He could hear Heather fighting to get her clothes on in the back seat, a stream of expletives conveying her frustration.

Once fully dressed, Chase sat behind the steering wheel and started the car, backed out and headed back to the main road. Driving cautiously to avoid drawing any attention, he brought the car onto the pavement and headed back toward the restaurant. Heather had dressed but was still fuming. "This never happened. You hear me?" she commanded, "You, me, this - whatever you call it, NEVER happened."

Chase smirked and looked at her in the rearview mirror. "That's smart. We pretend nothing happened and we both get to keep our jobs. I like that idea." he said sarcastically but meant it.

Chase pulled up behind the mall and Heather jumped out and stormed away. "See you at work!" he called out in a sing-song voice. She ignored him and marched back to her car.

Unexpectedly, she turned back around and walked directly to his car window. He rolled down the glass expectantly, hoping she wasn't going to punch him in the face or start yelling again. "I know it was you, after the game." she accused.

"Wha, what are you talking about?" he asked confused.

"Quit playing around. I know it was you after the game. Don't deny it! I know it was you!" she was yelling again.

Trying to calm the visibly agitated woman, he spoke in soft soothing tones. "Heather, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't even stay for the fireworks."

"Aha! I knew it!" she declared triumphantly. Turning on her heal, she walked quickly toward her car, cutting off any further denials or feigned confusion.

Chase slowly shook his head and drove home. He was going to be late for school, again.