Chase N' Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me good night and ran out to his vehicle. The gravel flew as his SUV screamed out of the driveway and down the road. Innocent blood had been shed in his county. He was on a mission to make sure no more flowed.

I fell asleep in Walker's bed listening to the scanner through the night. It was a restless sleep. I kept imagining the two dead bodies. What if it had been Walker, Eric, Grady, or even Sheriff Daughtry. I wondered what was happening to the missing corrections officer. There were more traffic stops than normal. My heart was in my throat with each one. Eventually fatigue won out and I collapsed, snuggling hard against one of Walker's pillows inhaling his scent deeply.

* * * *

The next morning, I rose with the first light of dawn. I was determined to arrive well before changeover. Although I was not sworn I wanted them to know they could count on me. More that that, I needed them to know they could count on me.

I broadcast my unit number and 10-11 (On duty) 10-17 (en route) to station. Both dispatch and Walker acknowledge the call. Walker however acknowledged it through my bluetooth watch. I warned him there may be a little drool on his pillow. I said I just felt safer in his room last night. He told me it was no problem.

I made it all the way down to the intersection of Fairsprings Road and North Highway 52 when the car stalled out. "Fuck!" I shouted. I made it a whopping total of 2000 feet. "So much for the guys being able to count on me. I couldn't even get out to the fucking highway." I muttered bitterly.

As I reopened the radio mike giving my unit number and "10-7 (out of service at) Fairsprings Road and Highway 52, disabled vehicle." I could imagine the roars of laughter in dispatch as I hit the hood release.

Instead the lapel mic barked out "Do you require assistance." I asked for 2 minutes to try to fix the anomaly myself. I thought to myself, better wilted laurels the no laurels at all. Sure 'nuff in one minute and 30 seconds the car sputtered back to life.

I had my hand on the lapel mic as I reached up for the hood and slammed it down. My thumb slipped over and pushed the orange distress button, when I saw the man with the shotgun pointed at my chest.

What happened next was right out of the movies. Things slowed down to a surreal slow motion. I saw the barrel of the weapon explode in my direction. I felt the impact of the shotgun pellets against my vest as I fell backwards onto the highway.

What I didn't know was that Walker had the cellular phone programmed to open a data channel if I ever hit the distress button on the radio or the camera. What I did know was if either distress button had been pressed, agency policy dictated the other unit would begin transmitting or recording.

I knew they were hearing every word, every sound. "I'm down, I'm hit." I muttered praying the shooter would not hear. The pain was excruciating. I focused all my attention on trying to play dead, I failed.

The short bald man ran to my side and exclaimed. "Fuck! Carl it's just a kid!"

"Shit Dennis, the little fucker shouldn't have been driving a marked car. The Sheriff shoulda just hanged a target on this tiny son of a bitch." I realized the two men were the Boudreaux Brothers. They had just been convicted of double homicide. The men had been on every single news broadcast for the last month. I thought to myself, 'I am so dead.' The only thing these men hated worse than minorities were cops. In their eyes, sworn or not, I was the latter.

Dennis Boudreaux reached down and touched my throat. "The little fucker still alive! We got us another hostage." The men flipped me over on my stomach and secured my hands behind my back with the handcuffs from the spotlight handle in my cruiser. The cuffs bit into my skin as they tightly ratcheted around my flesh. They use the nylon hobble cord to secure my legs, fastening it to the hinged portion of the handcuffs, and my belt.

Dennis and Carl then threw me into the back of the cruiser. We roared off north into the Francis Marion National Forest. I prayed that we would remain in contact with the tower long enough for the guys to get a fix on me. I have never been a spiritual man, I used to hate being drug to church by my foster parents, but I mean to tell you I was praying now.

I decided to risk it I spoke to them. "You guys are the Boudreaux Brothers right?" They laughed. "Guys just take the car, leave me on the side of the road. I'm just a civilian, I'm doing this to make ends meet. Please don't hurt me, just leave me on the side of the road. This deep in Francis Marion it will take them hours to find me. By that time you could be In Jamestown, Oceda, or maybe even Andrews."

Carl Boudreaux suddenly slammed his foot on the brakes and I was thrown against the backs of the front seats. "The fucker is feeding them our location." The doors to the backseat flew open and a fist made contact with my face. I was out.

* * * *

I woke sometime later, stripped naked in the back of the cruiser. We were pulling up next to an abandoned farmhouse. The car was approached by another man. I recognized him as well Alan Boudreaux. Based on what I remembered from his rap sheet he was the oldest and meanest of the brothers. All three of the men had been in and out of one correctional institution or another all of their lives.

"Boys, what have you brought me here?"

"Alan we have to torch the car and get the hell out of here. The other dumb asses got caught. We barely made it away. We were lucky to stumble on this little fucker. Nearest I can tell he's a wannabe piglet. The fucker must have hit a panic button and opened the channel on the radio. He was feeding them where he thought we were headed. That's when we cut his clothes off, then ripped out and threw the radio's out of the car. Then we headed straight here."

Alan Boudreaux spoke to his brothers, "A good call. Officer Stevens has been helping me pass the time until you guys finally came back from dumping the van. I was getting a little worried. I thought you guys might actually be heading north to get away. Leaving me to take the fall alone for your escape."

Dennis Boudreaux replied, "Never Alan! We dumped the body of the tweaker who got shot during the break, like you told us to. Then we sunk the van in the lake. We were driving back here. Then Dave and the co-ed raper got the attention of the deputies by blowing a stop sign. Carl and I were able to bail out of the back while they were on a curve. It look like the two of them were just gunned down."

Carl chimed in, "When we got the squad car, we saw the kid here and thought you might want to play with something pretty."

Alan Boudreaux grab my chin roughly pulling my face upward, "That was a really good idea Carl. This pretty little thing doesn't even look like he's been touched. Unlike CO Stevens, who let's just say he's a little loose for my liking, NOW. Forget torching the car, park it in the garage, and pull the battery cables. No sense drawing a big X where we've been. If they think you guys are heading north that's where they'll put their resources. Throw the new little pussy boy in the back of the SUV."

Carl picked me up and threw me into the back of the SUV, on top of the naked, battered, and bound body of corrections officer Stevens. His face and body were covered in bruises, his lip was split. There was also a trail of blood, and cum streaming down his legs from his ass. "You two boys need a little privacy to get to know each other." The murderer sneered as he threw a blanket over us. Then the three men climbed in the front and we drove off.

In their haste to get the radio equipment out of the car, they left my little Bluetooth watch on my body. The red glow of its face softly, glowing under the blanket, told me it was recording on Vox. The color also told me I was nowhere near my cell phone, or an open Wi-Fi source. Officer Stevens identified himself as Chris. I weakly replied "Chase."

* * * *

The light flashed pale blue every so often as we passed a Wi-Fi source. Sadly it never flashed green, the sign that it was transmitting its data and location. I found myself praying each time that it would last longer.

Alan Boudreaux announced, "I scouted a place while I was setting up how to spring you guys, where we could hide out. Just until things cooled off a bit. We can even get to know the boys back there. Have us a bit of fun." The light from my watch went solid blue. The SUV stopped and Alan directed Dennis to go open the doors on the loading dock.

The sound of squeaking grating metal filled the air. When it stopped Alan Boudreaux pulled into the building. The SUV's engine turned off and the back doors opened. Then I saw a green glow reflecting on the inside of the blanket. When the blanket was ripped off of Chris and I. The light streaming into the vehicle blinded us. We blinked our eyes quickly trying to adjust.

The younger Boudreaux's grabbed Chris and threw him onto a festering mattress behind the SUV. I recognized where I was thanks to the training I received from Grady. I yelled, "Chris, just go with it. We're totally screwed, no one was going to look for us all the way in Cainhoy Landing. Hell no one has been in the old bottling plant for five years."

Alan Boudreaux caressed my body. "You are smart boy. You may have just saved that pigs life. For now." I was still hogtied and handcuffed. When his finger made contact with my asshole my hips bucked forward violently.

He reached around and slammed his hand into my cock and balls pulling my hips backwards. "Listen up fuck stick! You do not pull away from me. That hole is mine now. Your whole body is mine now. My brothers is gonna to put on a little show for you princess. Then you is gonna to show me how much you appreciate it with those pretty lips. Now if you're thinking about biting anything, I want you to think again."

He told his brother Dennis to show me what was done to him on his first night in juvenile hall. The man removed his fake teeth from his mouth showing a wide gummy smile. "The boys wanted to have a little fun with Dennis. He tried to bite and they took his teeth out with a baseball bat. I think we can find something to make that happen here. When I get hard, you're going to wrap your lips around my cock and make me feel good or I'm going to knock your teeth out. One way or the other your mouth and ass is gonna make my cock feel good boy."

I begged him please don't. He continued caressing my ass. He whispered in my ear, "Whether I take you hard or gentle, is entirely up to you boy. I don't want to take you like I took that pig over there. Or how my brothers is about to take him again." The sandy blonde Chris was struggling to remain on all fours. On cue Carl Boudreaux drove his entire shaft balls deep into Chris's bowels. His jade green eyes slammed shut in agony. He let out a blood-curdling scream, which chilled my soul.

I begged, "Please not like this. I don't want to lose it this way."

I hissed as Alan violently shoved his finger into my ass, "Baby, you is a virgin? Don't worry, you won't be for long!" As Dennis Boudreaux drove his cock into Chris's throat I could feel Alan becoming excited. His cock began to swell against the side of my head. "Is you ready bitch? I sure as hell is!" With that he grabbed my head and ground his cock against my lips. "Open up bitch, or so help me I'll bust every single one of your purdy teeth out and I'll take you the hard way. Easy or hard, is all up to you."

I parted my lips and granted his cock entrance. His precum tasted truly foul. I knew better than to recoil from the taste. While this man had never been convicted of murder, the apparent sadistic side of his nature on display told me if he had not done it yet, he could very efficiently.

He was shoving my head down upon the spongy flesh of his cock so hard that I gagged. He allowed me only a moment to recover when he did it again and again. After many minutes of desperate suckin, I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth. He shoved my head down upon his shaft again and my gag reflex triggered, I vomited all over his lap.

I begged his forgiveness that I didn't have control over it. He jumped out of the bed of the SUV and beat my face again. I heard a crunch and everything went dark.

When I awoke my right eye was swollen and my limbs ached. I was being stretched. There was incredible pressure on my chest and stomach. Suddenly I realized I was tied face down to a narrow table. My legs were spread and tied to the legs of the table. The handcuffs had been re-positioned in front of me. My head flopped over the side of the table. I saw a broom handle or rod had been shoved between the legs of the table and the cuffs. I could also see a green glow from my wrist.

Alan spoke menacingly, "Well little boy we tried to do this gentle. You wouldn't cooperate, so now we will teach you the other way."

I knew help was on the way, I had to stall. "Please Sir! I've never done that before. I couldn't stop it. I didn't mean to throw up on you sir. Please Mr. Boudreaux, give me another chance. I'm so sorry it was just too big. Don't hurt me again."

I looked over at Chris, the two younger Boudreaux Brothers switched positions and he was now lying on his back. Alan Boudreaux shoved two fingers forcefully in my ass, all the way up to the hilt. I knew this to him was being gentle. I just couldn't wrap my head around how I would handle the pain of his cock's entry, if I could not handle his fingers.

The older Boudreaux knelt behind me and drove his tongue into my ass. He would remove his tongue long enough to drive his spit into my hole with his fingers. Every so often he would twist them around. It felt like electric shocks when he made contact with my prostate. By the time he got the third finger into my ass, I was becoming accustomed to their presence physically. Mentally was a far different story.

I could feel his fingers withdraw for my hole and he walked to some greasy hoist chains dangling to my left. He drug a finger through the goo removing a healthy dollop. I felt his fingers work the goo into my hole. I also knew he was now standing and what was coming. He rested the head of his cock in the industrial lubricant now covering my asshole.

From his perspective the grease was his idea of taking me easily. From my perspective, it felt like he was shoving a burning hot spear into my ass. I shouted with the pain as my flesh tore. It excited him and he thrust in to the hilt causing me to shriek so loud that I couldn't make a sound. The sight was enough that Carl pulled out of Chris's mouth.

When Carl approached the side of the table where my head was hanging. I heard the elder brother chastise him, "You get seconds ONLY when I'm done! This one is mine and I have yet to receive proper enjoyment from his mouth." He continued to slam fuck my ass. It felt like it was on fire. After minutes of fucking me, I was overcome by shame. While the pain was still there, I also felt a strange pleasure.

I found myself perversely grateful that Chris was there before me. Clearly Alan Boudreaux had used his ass so often, he was having difficulty maintaining control of his erection. By the time he got to me, his orgasms came quickly. I was surprised however by his recuperative power, and how often he could get an erection back. In a few deep strokes I felt the warmth of his seed turning my ass into his personal cum drop.

My cock spasmed and shot thick ropes of cum onto the floor. He collapsed across my back and whispered in my ear. "I knew you would like it bitch. I may just strap your ass to my hog, and use you as my permanent bitch. Assuming you behave till we head out."

He rose off me and the table and walked around to my head. He pulled my head up until my eyes made contact with his. "Carl if you want, to use my little sluts hole, go right ahead. In exchange you're going to make sure this bitch doesn't bite my cock off." He produced a filleting knife and handed it to his brother. After showing me the blade he said, "If he bites, if he does anything I don't like, you stick the piglet."

With that Carl shoved his rod up my ass as well. Alan laughed, then told me to open my mouth and curl my lips over my teeth. He pushed his cock into my mouth. I could taste the grease, blood, shit, and cum on his shaft, it was revolting. I don't know whether it was the taste that was revolting, or just the fact that it came from my ass and it's now in my throat. More likely was the fact that I didn't have any say in the matter.

Carl decided to take his time and enjoy my flesh. Pulling his cock almost out of my ass only to drive it back in to the hilt. The whole time thanking Alan for the use of his "cum slut."

The two men developed a rhythm as they thrust into my body. The three men were shouting in pleasure about what they were enjoying about Chris and my body's. The look of shame and pity coming off of Chris's face made me feel even worse. Dennis and Carl howled in delight at almost the same time. I felt Carl's hot seed painting the inside of my ass, mixing with Alan's spent load. He praised me as a pretty little slut, as he held his cock firm inside of me.

Alan Boudreaux dumped his load deep into my throat and let his cock slip from my lips. He then ordered his brother Dennis to shoot the pig and get ready to go. As Dennis drew the pistol from the pocket of his prison jumpsuit, I begged him to spare the other man's life. "Please! I will obey you without hesitation! You won't even have to hit me, I will just obey. I'll suck or fuck whoever you tell me to. Please don't kill him..."

Alan held up a hand and Dennis's finger came up off the trigger and the gun hand dropped back to his side. Alan rested his still semi hard cock against my lips and I drew it into my mouth slowly licking and sucking it clean as he spoke. "That's my good little bitch. I have heard you pleading. What you don't understand is this. You two were mine to do with as I pleased as soon as I took you. As far as not hitting you, I like a little fight in my bitches."

He hollered, "Dennis, kill the PIG!" That's when I heard the doors open. I heard two gunshots and felt a sharp pain in my right side. I felt something rush between my legs. The tan and black missile latched hold of Alan's scrotum and testicles, tearing the delicate sack. Blood sprayed across my face as the big man dropped.

The lifeless body of Dennis Boudreaux collapsed upon Corrections Officer Stevens' chest. Carl collapsed in a heap behind me on the floor. Alan Boudreaux was desperately trying to hold on to what little manhood Rocco left him. He was begging for mercy.

I felt a giddy warm sensation as Walker hollered, "Fuck! Eric, he's been stabbed!" With that, my vision faded to black again.

* * * *

--Back the clock up to the moment Chase slammed the hood of his vehicle, and change the point of view to Walker--

For a split-second we sat there in stunned silence in the briefing room. Listening to the sound of the distress tones followed by the gun blast. We were praying to hear his voice. For a moment we were happy when we heard him announce, "I'm down, I'm hit." He was talking, that meant he was still alive. That gave us room to work. Eric and I ran for our cruisers then sped off running code, north out of the city.

When we had reached Fairsprings Road and Highway 52. Chase and the car were gone. Eric and I broke into a search grid, desperately looking for Chase's car. Per protocol we switched our car radios to the tactical channel. At the same time we monitored Chase's frequency with our portables.

My heart broke with each clue he was giving us. He identified his attackers and eventually their direction of travel. I realized how much danger he was putting himself in.

123456...8