Chase N' Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked me to kneel in front of him. When I did, he removed the short robe from my shoulders. "Chase, I want to see you... all of you." He tossed his mother's robe into the corner of the room. His strong hands caressed my skin, from the nape of my neck to my waist.

"The guys in your class were idiots for not wanting you." He said with a lusty smirk.

I blushed and replied, "I was saving myself for you. I wasn't looking for anyone else. The good thing about tutoring Nelson, and the football team is that you end up with a lot of overprotective big brothers. Even still the guys in school were just boys. You have always been my ideal of what a real man is."

My hands rubbed across his fuzzy blonde chest. Each of his pecs filled one of my hands. They were huge. It was magnificent unlike his movie superhero namesake, his body was real, not just an aging actor in a padded suit and fake nipples.

He pushed me over onto my back and begin kissing me sticking his tongue into my mouth. Mine slid under his and along his lower teeth. Eventually his lips broke contact with mine as he continue to kiss along my jawline to my earlobe and down my neck. He was kissing and sucking his way down my sternum, playing with each of my nipples in turn softly biting them. He kissed his way down my tummy. Shoving his tongue into my belly button hole. I was grateful to have a deep innie.

He opened a condom packet and put the synthetic rubber sheath in his mouth. I'm not sure if he was showing off, but it was kind of cool as he unrolled the condom directly onto my cock using his lips and teeth. It was a little embarrassing that he could take my 5" all the way to the root without any perceived effort. But I was pleased with the fact that he was treating me like a real man. Not a damaged little boy. He had me lift and spread my legs.

He reached for the bottle of lube not removing his lips from my cock even once. He applied a little to the middle and ring fingers of his right hand. Slowly he caressed the orifice I so wanted him in. His suction intensified as the middle then ring finger slid into my anus. My hands had trouble gripping the backs of my thighs as his fingers made contact and danced to cross my prostate. It didn't take long for him to widen my hole to handle his index finger as well.

While serving his suspension he grew the most beautiful beard. He looked like a Nordic god. His yellow hair and chin fur, set off and framed his lovely brown eyes. He continued stretching my hole as he slid his full lips up and down on my cock. He looked up occasionally looking for signs of discomfort on my face. All he saw was a look of absolute rapture.

He grabbed one of the dental dams and spread it over my hole. He started rubbing his tongue on the other side. Teasing the gentle folds of flesh that where my asshole. I could feel the synthetic rubber wrap his tongue as he penetrated into my snug hole. It felt okay, it just didn't feel right. "I hope you didn't spend a lot on the dams. It will probably feel better when your tongue can really enter me." He returned to caressing my body and shoving fingers into my bottom. Stretching them and twisting them inside my snug hole.

After a good 20 minutes of preparation, teasing, and gentle foreplay, he thought I was ready. His hands gently cupped my bottom. He knelt in front of me and slowly slid his hands down my shapely thighs, grabbing just behind my knees. He tugged my legs upward, telling me to rest my legs on his shoulders. He reached down and grabbed one of the large condoms from the box. Then slowly rolled it over his shaft. Grabbing the lube he made sure it was thoroughly prepared for me as well.

After making sure his member was fully engorged and ready to go. He pressed the fat tip against the entrance to my ass. I deeply sucked in air as his fat cock head breached my anal ring. I must have had a momentary flash of pain on my face, because he stopped immediately so that I could get used to his girth. I quickly became accustomed to the size and begged him to continue. Slowly inch by inch he pressed on with his assault on my anus.

In addition to the transitory flash pain there were pangs of guilt, regret, and incredible loss in my mind. I tried to shove them aside and focus solely on Walker. This was the man who loved me. I don't know why, but he still wanted me. Even with all my damage, he wanted me. I was roused from my moment of self-pity by his words, "Chase where are you? You kinda checked out for a moment." He stopped his actions and held my face in his right hand.

I felt his pubic bush's contact on my bottom. I knew he was fully inside me. I knew I should have been overjoyed, I'd been waiting for this for so long. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I said, "I'm sorry Walker... You've been so great. I just wish you were my first. I wish I fought harder..." The big man's eyes teared up, as he dropped to his elbows on top of me, his cock still deep inside...

He kissed me softly on my lips and pulled back. "Chase, I am your first. I am the first man you chose to take to your bed. I am the luckiest man on earth. That being said little guy if you want to stop we can stop. Until you're ready."

My hands shot up to the beautifully ripped muscles of his chest. "Please don't stop, I'm just being stupid. There are no perfect stories, but you are perfect to me. I am so ready, and I am so sorry for ruining the moment." He kissed me again.

"Hon, the moment is not damaged. I am so incredibly blessed to have you Chase." He kissed my wrist then he rose up off of me, resting the backs of my knees in the notch of his elbows. He smiled down and simply asked, "Ready?" I wiped the tears away smiling I nodded yes. Then he slowly began to undulate his hips, slowly sliding his long shaft in and out of me. There was no comparison anymore. What happened in the bottling plant was a crime, this was the two of us in love.

Our bodies began to glisten with a fine sheen of sweat. As we worked towards our mutual orgasm. I curled my back upward pulling my face into his sweat dampened chest fur. I started nibbling at and suckling on his salty nipples. He started gasping for air and I knew he was close. The look of rapture on his face was magnificent as his condom was filled with his essence. Very shortly after that the condom that still wrapped my cock was also filled.

I wrapped my legs around his waist begging for him to stay inside of me for a little longer. Secretly hoping his cock would remain hard and that there might be a second session. He gently removed the loaded condom from my cock. He knotted it and threw it into the trash. Grabbing my hand towel he gently cleaned the remnant from my shaft and kissed my forehead.

All good things do come to an end. His cock did soften and slid out of my ass. When he took the condom off a bit of his cum dribbled down from his cock onto my tummy. I was a man possessed, my finger traced through the pool and scooped up a bit. As he knotted the condom and chucked it in the trash can, I pressed the cum laden finger into my lips. Oh how I was now looking forward to getting it straight from the source.

* * * *

--Two weeks later change perspective to Walker--

Chase had another restless night, the poor guy is having nightmares. This morning he woke up covered in sweat, screaming for Chris. I can only imagine that he was reliving the hell that was the warehouse. I've tried to push him for more details. He won't share, I figure he'll open up when he's ready. There was another guy in that warehouse I can talk to. I need to know that Chase is going to be okay.

He woke up for a brief period of time and then snuggled into my chest falling back asleep. When my alarm went off I went out to the kitchen and made a little breakfast for the two of us. If I keep eating his diet plan, I'm gonna starve to death. I feel guilty that I'm stopping off at the bakery on the way into work, just to get enough calories to carry me through the shift. Still, I need him to know he's not in this alone.

I do like that he is becoming more assertive in bed. Hell we are fucking like rabbits this week. He finally let me fuck him doggy style. I just don't know if it is me he is fucking or just trying to keep away the demons.

He is putting on a brave face, even going back to college. In light of his fragile health they did let him reduce his course load without penalty. In spite of his outward courage, I can see him losing hope.

The four hour dialysis sessions are starting to wear him out. His pigment is changing he's becoming a little more jaundice, and the effects of the treatments aren't lasting as long. I am so afraid I'm going to lose him. I shouldn't have waited as long as I did to change the nature of our relationship.

Deputy Stevens is starting his final phase of field training with me today. This would give me 12 hours a day to try to find out what the hell happened. I had to be careful like Chase, Chris was a victim as well. It's kind of hard to tread lightly when my heart's breaking for my boy.

* * * *

Chris met me for morning briefing pushing his hand in mine. This guy was nothing but sunshine. He was clearly dealing with the effects a lot better. Chris smiled and said, "Good morning boss ready to hit the road?"

With that we went out and hit the cruiser. My job for the next two weeks was to make sure the previous officers did their job training him. Chris was in the driver's seat. That gave me time to ask questions and talk. As much as I wanted to talk, Chris was the first to bring it up. "How's Chase doing?"

I told him Chase's health was deteriorating and the nightmares that he was now experiencing. "Yeah I kind of expected that. A rough thing to process for someone so young." He jotted a phone number down on a slip of paper. "My wife is a therapist. Her specialty is victims of sexual trauma. She's been worried about the kid too. She can probably recommend a good counselor for him. Boss how are you dealing with it?"

"Chris, I'm not the guy with two dead kidneys. I'm not the guy who was raped, stabbed, and beaten."

"No Skip, you're just the guy who's taking care of the guy with two dead kidneys, who was raped, and brutalized. The same damaged guy who's going to have to testify in court against the guy who raped him, and brutalized him, and left him with no kidney. Chase is dealing with a lot. That means by proxy you are dealing with a lot."

"Well, if we can't find a match for the kidney. Chase may not be around to testify. The rat bastard Boudreaux's attorney keeps delaying the preceding. I think he's actually secretly hoping Chase dies." I let anger get the best of me and I asked, "Can you keep this between us?" Chris nodded his head yes. "It really pisses me off, that my gun jammed. I should have ended that son-of-a-bitch. I have tried so hard to get Chase to talk to the crisis counselor. He just sits there begging me to let him handle it his way. God it's killing me to see him hurt."

Chris replied, "Boss please don't take this the wrong way, you really do need to talk to someone. You need to channel that anger."

I tried to laugh it off, "I thought you said your wife was the shrink?"

"Well after 7 years of marriage, it kind of rubs off on you. We are sending Sarah to Belinda's folks this weekend. We would love to host you and Chase for dinner. Maybe the divine Miss B can drag him out of his shell."

"That sounds like a really good idea, I'll try to get him to go along with it. I take it I shouldn't tell him what Belinda does for living?"

"Oh hell no Skip, this is one of those times when it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission. Let's work on being friends first. There's no way Miss B will take him on as a patient, but she might be able to direct him to a good therapist."

Later in the shift Belinda joined Chris and I on a meal break. She recommended we stay Friday night and Saturday. "The goal is to make him think therapy is his decision. Because ultimately it is. This might take some time." Chris excused himself to the head.

While Chris was in the bathroom, I told her that Chase came back from dialysis truly wiped and Friday might not be the best day. "Walker that would be the best time, his guard will be down. First we have to build the trust relationship. I doubt my Chris screwed up the courage to tell you he's been having nightmares too? My sweetie has been waking up screaming Chase's name. It's a shared trauma they both need help. Perhaps their healing journey should start together as well."

Chris was driving back to the station so I could do the end of day report when Chris finally spoke. "Walker, I've been holding back on you. It was rough in the farmhouse, it was really rough. I had just found a way to slash my wrists and bleed out in the back of the SUV, when they threw this angel, a lifeline in on top of me."

A single tear rolled down his cheek as he continued, "He was fairly well out of it from the beating he had just received. I could feel how fast his heartbeat was when our chests made contact. Even with all that fear he still projected an air of calm. All we did was exchanged names and he gave me such a sense of peace.

We were hog tied and sliding all over the back-back of the SUV, he managed to find a corner and wedged himself in. His head nuzzled into my chest. I got one of the most intense sensual feelings I have ever experienced. I know that sounds weird, but it was a weird situation. I found myself hoping they would let us play with each other. I love Miss B with all my heart, but at that moment I just wanted to be with Chase.

That stupid disco watch of his was lighting up underneath the blanket. It allowed me to examine his body. Shit t-the fantasies I was having... Walker I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone there. He's your boyfriend."

I rubbed the back of the probies neck. "Like you said pal, it was a weird situation. For the record I know that feeling of projected calm you're talking about. I got to experience it when I was 15. It carried me through the darkest moment in my life... Oh, by the way, you may wanna quit busting on that disco watch, it saved your life.

Chris, you may want to start down a healing road as well. The first step of that is going to be talking to your wife. She seems to be a good woman."

* * * *

It took some doing but I finally got Chase to agree. I told him Chris had been slated to join my patrol unit, and this is what teams do. Eric dropped him off from dialysis. He kissed me, he was wiped. The last thing he wanted to do was hang out with other people. But I convinced him it was important to me. God what a trooper. I loaded our bags into the trunk. "Chris and I are going to be team building for a while. That's a good time for you and Belinda to get acquainted as spouses."

Chase responded with a simple, "Oh joy, just us little women."

"Chase, you have to understand if something happens to a deputy out on the road, the spouses are the safety net and support for each other. They will be your support. Just like you are their support if something happens to another deputy. I am a shift supervisor, those spouses are going to look to you." He began snuggling into my shoulder. His body language was letting me know he understood.

* * * *

We pulled into their driveway. Their house was a cute little split-level, in the middle of the forest. Chase was so wiped out he actually fell asleep on the drive, not waking up until the engine shut off. He rolled his head back sleepily and asked, "We there?" I got out of the car and he slid out through my open door.

Chris and Belinda open the front door and walk down the steps. Belinda cooing when she saw my "big bad orange" 1970 AMX/3, "What a pretty car you have their Skip."

I stifled a laugh and told her, "It was Dad's. Chase helped me restore it a few years back."

Chase added, "I always thought it should have been white with a big red M on the front. The thing looks like a hardtop Mach 5." My guy has always been a Speed Racer fan, and fell in love with the AMX/3 on sight.

Chris approached and grabbed my hand shaking it firmly, then turned to Chase hugging him. Belinda too took her turn. She hugged Chase just a little too hard and he crumpled in pain. "I'm sorry what's wrong sweetie..." She asked. Chase unbuttoned his shirt sleeve and rolled it up. His port was leaking and the tissue around it was inflamed. "Let's get you in the house, I've got something that'll take care of that. Walker and Chris can bring your stuff in." She took Chase's good arm and led him up the stairs into the home.

* * * *

--Change perspective to Chase--

The pain was blinding when she hit my port, she didn't mean to, but crap it hurt. This was the first time I saw Belinda with her hair pulled back. It must have been quite the sight as we marched up the stairs with our twin ponytails swaying behind us.

Since the rape, I let my hair grow. It was just easier to let my hair go long. I knew I would have to cut it if... when I came back to the Sheriff's Office. For now Walker liked playing with it.

Belinda took down her first aid kit and started dabbing antiseptic on the skin around the port's entrance. "Sweetie this is wicked inflamed what's going on?" As her finger traced the failed port sites.

"Doc said my veins are failing, and I haven't told Walker yet. The arm is inflamed and the last port failed cause the technician couldn't read the 5" no latex warning on the front of my chart."

"What is it with you! You're being just like my Chris. You two can't keep holding secrets back from us. We deserve to know the good and the bad."

I apologized as she applied an ointment that took the sting from my forearm. She continued to speak, "It's not your fault sweetie. Tell you the truth I should be jealous of you. You're in Chris's dreams more often than I am lately." She put a dressing on top of the ports to protect them a little. I blushed when she told me that I had been in Chris's dreams.

Really wanting to change the subject I asked, "I really like your hair in the ponytail. Did you just get off work or something?"

"How did you know I pull it back for work?"

"In my experience I find some professional women will do that. They'll sweep their hair back in a rigid fashion to generate a feeling of power and professionalism. I noticed you wore it loose when you came to visit me in the hospital. So lawyer, doctor, teacher, or librarian?"

She looked surprised and replied, "Doctor."

"Now, if you were surgeon, you never would have put your hand in that crushing handshake from Walker. If you were a medical doctor, you would have known to avoid the ports. That leaves Mental Health... Psychologist or psychiatrist?"

She became defensive, "That would be psychiatrist. You're not here as my patient this weekend. For one thing I would never accept you as a patient. You and Chris shared a trauma, that would be unprofessional of me. So just relax and enjoy the weekend. We have had a little too much reality. It's time we had some fun."

She paused for a moment then put her hand on my good forearm. "To be honest I was a little surprised when Chris invited you over. I didn't think you guys were in the lifestyle."

"The lifestyle?"

"Chase, you do know we're swingers." I blushed hotly. "Oh crap. He didn't tell you?"

"Nope. Walker told me this was a team-building weekend for he and Chris." My blush deepened.

Belinda chuckled, "Then that's what it's going to be. I am so sorry Chase, I've been operating under a mis-impression. Damn this is embarrassing."

"I gave her a sideways hug with my strong arm, "It's okay 'big sister.' What's a family without a little embarrassment." She was great to hang around. Hanging with her was like hanging with a battery, she had this endless energy. You couldn't help getting jazzed by it.

1...345678