Chase N' Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove to the doctor's office in the T-Bird I was afraid. I had a feeling about what was in front of me and I couldn't help but think maybe it was better not knowing. I slid next to Walker and we hugged each other for 10 minutes in the car, until I was strong enough to face this new challenge. "Walker, I guess we should find out what's going on." He pulled my face into his and kissed me passionately, telling me he would be right by my side.

I entered the doctor's office and he greeted me warmly. "Chase, I never thought I would see this day. A 12-point match I have been practicing medicine for the better part of 20 years and I've never seen a 12 pointer."

"Doc, can you tell me something about the donor? Are they family?"

"Chase understand, this knowledge came out by accident. We set out to find a new kidney, not a family member for you." He rested his hand on my shoulder and continued, "But a family member we did find. In fact Chase we found two immediate family members, blood relatives. Regardless of what you say, they are willing to go forward with the transplant. Even anonymously, if you do not want to meet them."

He was holding back then he added, "They are saying that they are willing to open their hearts to you and welcome you into the family, where you should have been. The relatives are your father, who I believe truly does love you, and a younger brother. A young man who shares your passion and courage. Either way you choose to go, with luck you've had your last dialysis treatment. Your surgery is scheduled for Thursday morning."

He told me the choice was mine. Then pointed to the door to the adjacent office. If I wanted to continue my life as is, I just had to turn around and leave. Behind that door was everything I wanted as a child, a family. A family to call my own. I could see so many things that could go wrong with this, What if they didn't like how I looked, or my art, or that I like weird music. Then there's the big elephant in the room if they'd be ashamed I was gay. This is still the old south bible belt.

I looked at Walker trying desperately to get someone to make a decision for me. He smiled and looked at me saying, "I will support you no matter what you choose. I will always be your family. This is your decision. As far as anything else, it's a small county, they probably know all about you. It's a good bet that you know almost everything about them. The one thing I don't want is for you to look back 5 to 10 years down the road with regret."

I opened the door and saw the blue gray eyes of Owen Jackson. His eyelids were red and swollen, as if he'd been crying for a very long time. All I could say was, "Wow I did not see that coming. You'll be pleased to know the bank deposits are really good today. I guess this is going to make next week's meeting a little more difficult. I was coming to you for financial planning."

The comment made him smile. "You can always come to me for financial planning. Except now as my son I won't charge you for it." He sat down and explained how I came into being. He told me about my mother both good and bad. He said that even with her flaws he still loved her.

* * * *

Thursday afternoon, Owen and I woke up and recovery. Technically I woke up first and Owen joined me back in the land of the living about an hour and a half later. We were close enough that we could actually connect hands through the rails of our beds. I was holding his hand as he woke up. "Thank you for my life, and thank you for this second chance at life. I still don't think I'm ready to call you Daddy yet, is it okay if I keep calling you Owen for now?"

There was a sad tone in his voice when he responded. "Chase... Son, as far as I'm concerned I still haven't earned the right to hear the word father or Daddy from you yet. Nelson was right, I have run and hidden from our relationship for your whole life and it almost got you killed. Pal, when you decide that day comes, there will not be a proud of father on the planet."

"Are you disappointed in Walker and I being lovers?"

"Oh buddy, the whole town has watched you two your whole lives. There is not a single person who is going to hold anything but happiness, when you two decide to make it a permanent relationship. When that day comes I hope you let me do the honorable thing and pick up the tab as the father of the bride."

I laughed so hard my side hurt, "Owen, I don't think it works that way."

"Then I shouldn't expect him to come and ask for your hand in marriage. You are the girl in the relationship right?" I shot him a you got to be kidding look. "Should I stop before I make a complete idiot of my old self?" I laughed and squeezed his hand.

The doctor entered the room all smiles. "Everything looks very promising. Smoothest procedure I've had yet. The nurses say if you two don't settle down they will have to split you up."

* * * *

12 long months, one orbit of the sun... I have had so much to digest. A lover, an abduction, a rape, a rapist/murderer sentenced to death, a new direction in life, a new family, a new kidney, a new lease on life, and a new philosophy.

Carpe diem Seize the day, To truly live life, one must grab hold of it and suck the marrow from its bones.

Alan Boudreaux was shived in prison for failure to deliver a proper blow job while being tag teamed in the showers. I would love to say I feel sorry for him. His lawyer came to me and asked if I would be willing to visit him in the infirmary. I told him only if I could bring my own shiv. I guess I'm not that good.

Now that I know he's my uncle by marriage, Sheriff Joe Daughtry and I have developed a unique relationship. I'm still doing sculpture but I'm also interning with the County Magistrate. I start Law School in December. After meeting with Boudreaux's lawyer I realized, I do want to be a prosecutor. To use a fishing analogy Uncle Joe is fond of; He'll hook them, I'll clean them.

Owen Jackson came from a large family. All of them were eager to meet me. Turns out the old couple who I'd cut their grass for free as a kid, where his parents. They love the hell out of me. It turns out I wasn't the only artist in the family. One of my second cousins was a painter. She went around the county painting all of my sculptures. I was so touched to see her work, and how she appreciated mine.

Walker and I still meet with Chris and Belinda at least once or twice a month for play dates. Uncle Joe figured out the relationship had changed between the four of us. He split Chris and Walker apart. I hate to say it it worked out better for me. When Walker is on nights I spend the weekend with Chris and Belinda. Belinda and Sarah stay with me at the lake house, when Chris is on nights. Walker and I redesigned the basement and put in a room play room, hidden of course.

No matter which party I'm with on the flexible player. When it's Walker, Chris and I, I'm in the middle position both boys are striving to please me and themselves. When it's Miss B, Chris, and I, the sex is far more varied. In most cases Chris finds himself between B & I, being both the pleasurer and the pleasuree. Occasionally B & I trade places being in the middle. Miss B discovered she likes taking it anally from me, and vaginally from Chris at the same time. Like I said, as soon as we put Sarah down and she drifts off to sleep, the sex with her parents and I becomes varied the fun. The two of them are expecting a baby brother or sister for Sarah in a few months.

Our personal sex life is still out of this world. Walker has not only encouraged my panty obsession, he's now even making recommendations and requests. Having him in bed is amazing and surprising each time. Every so often he will get me hard and he will ride my cock. He always does something to please me in bed, either sucking me or riding me. But he always ends giving me his huge shaft in the ass.

He and I made use of that free stay at the hotel. We are finally getting our lovers weekend in Charleston for Pride Week. Walker asked me to march by his side in the LGBT in law enforcement section. I picked up a lovely blue gown from La Perla and sensible but feminine shoes, I am still getting used to heels. Chris and Belinda went with us, she was wearing a matching gown and shoes. Chris and Walker took turns hoisting Miss Sarah into their arms during the parade route.

At the end of the parade route he paused, dropped to a knee, and put the biggest rock I have ever seen on my finger. I had a total sissy spaz attack. Tears streaming down my cheeks. I was shaking my head so fast my high ponytail was smacking back and forth from my neck to my nose.

To our surprise the reporter from the paper was there. She snapped the picture as I said yes and Walker hoisted me high in the air with both of my heels resting on my butt. She was the same reporter who covered my school suspension when I attended my first Pride Week two years earlier. It was one of the featured photos on the section that covered the event. The caption above it, "Love Fills The Air!"

We were walking back to the hotel and I called the bank and ask to speak to Mr. Jackson. When he picked up I asked, "Hey Dad..." Yeah I started calling him dad a few months ago, when we went to the family reunion. It just felt right. I petitioned the state to add his name to the long vacant spot on my birth certificate. "Do you remember when you offered to pay for my wedding?"

"I know Son, Skip asked for your hand before you left. I guess I'm not so old fashioned. You are marrying a proper Bubba. Gay or straight their still steeped in the culture. Your step mom is already dragging Nelson around looking for venues."

"Tell her to stop. We're having it out at the lake house, in front of God and everyone. In the gazebo near Walker's parents. That's what brought us together in the first place." Walker kissed me of top my head. Dad said it was a good idea and a touching gesture. "Dad, I know we talked about taking your family name... Would you have a problem with me being a Justice?"

Walker hugged me tight and Dad replied "No, I would not. It sounds and feels right."

Walker and Chris decided we would have dinner In the hotel restaurant. The manager had been so swell, I had to share the ring and the news with him. I'm not sure but I think he winked at Walker. We ate dinner as a large family. Because that's what we had become.

Walker wanted some dessert, but Belinda and Chris wanted to get Sarah to bed. The poor sweetie was yawning, it was so cute. Walker took me out on the dance floor, I who had two left feet was following his lead and praying I didn't mash his toes. We danced until late in the evening. The hotel staff started gathering and were watching us. It was awkward but nice.

There was only one sour note. An old couple sitting next to the dance floor. The little old lady looked at her husband and said, "It's nice seeing an attractive young couple out having a good time at night. Not like seeing all those weird people in the streets today." Ah, well nothing is perfect. We returned to our table and had our dessert. Walker had his glass of wine and me my glass of sparkling cider.

Walker called for the check and the waiter brought back a card. "I've taken the liberty to pay for your party's meal. I am terribly ashamed of my wife's comments. The gentleman in the gown is truly lovely."

We walked to the elevator and took the short ride up to our floor. When Walker open the door the lights were low and there was a trail of rose petals leading to the bed. The sheets were turned down. The painting above the headboard was replaced with a simple sign, "Congratulations and many years of blessings."

Walker took me in his arms and kissed me. My mouth open to welcome the arrival of his tongue. The gentle kiss slowly evolved into a passionate savage exchange of tongues and teeth and nibbles. I slowly rolled one shoulder than the other out of the straps of the backless dress. The slinky blue gown flowed like ocean waves down my body to the floor.

What was left was me, standing before him wearing nothing but a sheer blue plunging back lace camisole. Blue bikini side tied satin panties, and of course no ensemble for pleasing a man is complete without hose garters and garter belt.

I still don't cross dress in public often. This was a special occasion. Judging by the look on his face he appreciated the effort. There is something so sexy about putting on a $5,000 dress. If he knew that's how much it cost, he would probably insist I wear it everyday.

I pulled myself back into a caress of Walker's body. My hug slowly loosened and I slid down his frame to my knees. I softly kissed the basket of his slacks. My lips traced the outline of his firming cock as it slid down his left pant leg. I loosened his belt and opened his fly. His dress slacks slid down his body to the floor in a heap next to my gown.

The purple tip of his cock was peeking through his foreskin leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. I kissed the tip and slurped a large dollop of the cum into my mouth. I'm always amazed at how sweet his spillage tastes. I'm also very pleased to find out he was free-balling today. The sexy smell of his musky sweaty meat is intoxicating.

I rise up his thighs again caressing them, until I get to where his legs meet. I kiss his balls, one at a time slowly bathing each with my tongue. I suck each of the large eggs into my mouth. Past experience has taught me I can't fit them both in. I love the feel as my tongue rubs their furry roundness. I kiss each stone then my lips kiss down the base of his now rock hard shaft.

My lips part only slightly so that I can push back his foreskin and suck the head of his cock into my mouth. His pre-cum is flowing almost freely out at this time. He is almost an obscene fountain of pleasure. I'm licking and swallowing enjoying every moment, savoring the salty sweet goodness. I reach down and pull the knot that is keeping my panties on my body. They fall onto the growing pile of fabric on the floor.

My lips part further as I slide more of his thick shaft into my mouth. I've learned I have to breathe through my nose as I allow it to slide down into my throat. I've gotten very good in one year. I know how to please my man. He has learned as well not to push to let me take it on my own time. More and more of his veiny thick shaft slides between my lips, I look up his body and into his beautiful brown eyes.

My hands reach behind him and slowly massage his muscular ass. He groans. More of his clothes are falling to the floor. The $2,000 Prada jacket that I love so, a gift for his birthday. Followed by the silk shirt. Then the muscle shirt. My man stands before me wearing nothing but his shoes and socks. I realize those too must go. Refusing to release his cock from my throat, my hands caress their way down each of his legs untying his shoes and removing them one at a time.

His hands rest on the straps of my camisole. He's massaging my shoulder blades letting me know I'm doing a very good job. Oh how I yearn for this meat to be in two places at once. I feel his twitch, I know he's going to cum. I also know if he shoots his load in my mouth, he will not be able to fill my ass for some time. He pushes me backwards sliding his cock from my mouth and throat. I put my pouty lip out knowing I will be getting back my toy soon.

He pulls me back to my feet. Then picking me up out of the pool of fabric on the floor, he carries me to the bed. Laying me down gently. He kisses my lips again. Then he reaches over and grabs the lube off the nightstand. He raises my legs high in the air and slowly caresses each of my cheeks.

He rests both legs in the crook between his neck and his shoulder. Squirting a healthy amount of lube on his fingertips, he massages it gently into my hole. I still love the way he opens me using his middle two fingers. Done so the others can caress the soft skin around the hole. When he opens me from behind the outer fingers caress my balls. He is so concerned with my pleasure. The least I can do is give it back to him. He gives his own cock a stroke to lube it as well.

Walkers lifted my legs up and rested them on his shoulder. My stockings slid smoothly over his skin. He took one of the bolster pillows and shoved it under my lower back elevating my bottom. He rested the head of his leaking shaft against my hole and slowly pushed in. The head popped through my ring there was a flash of discomfort followed by waves of pleasure as each inch of its veiny length slid within me.

The love that filled his eyes was amazing. They were like two searchlights focusing in on me. He slowly withdrew his 11 inches almost completely from me, only to slowly shove them back in. After 10 long excruciatingly pleasurable minutes, He started making shorter strokes and rotating his hip slightly. As if he had to worry about increasing the pressure or pleasure.

He was sweating lightly under his thick mat of fur. I was definitely glistening as well. As Miss B is fond of correcting Chris and I, "A proper lady does not sweat. She glistens or glows." Waves of pleasure radiated from my deep core. A familiar tingle filled my balls as I arked thick ropes of come over my playset. Walker put out a pouty lip. I guess he was hoping to catch a bit. He scooped up a little of my cum and put it to his lips sucking slightly. It was if he savored the flavor like a sommelier a savors and treats a fine wine. I loved the way he made me feel.

A couple more thrusts and he looked down at me lovingly asking me where I wish to receive his gift. "Breed in me my love. I want to feel you inside me... Please." He redoubled his effort. Shortly I felt his cock twitch and spurt deep within me his hot seed filling my channel. My legs wrapped around his hips holding them in a death-lock. They stayed there until his third leg grew soft and flopped from my well stretched, and exceptionally pleasured hole.

He slowly rolled to his back taking me with him. He rested me on his chest and stomach kissing my forehead and wrapping my waist with his massive hands. He looks lovingly into my eyes. Then he asked, "Does La Perla even make wedding dresses?" I had always thought he and I would be standing side-by-side in matching tuxes. I smiled and thought, with his sweet request, perhaps Miss B and I should do some shopping.

My tender giant then said my future name "Chase Justice... Hon, do you realize I have known you for twelve years and I still don't even know your middle name?"

I laughed, "I wasn't supposed to live. The nurses thought it was pointless to give me one, they joked NONE. The charge nurse on duty hated blank spaces and thought there were enough on the certificate she simply inserted an 'N'. She and her husband became my first temporary foster family and put the story in my baby book."

He hugged me tight and drifted to sleep. Chase N. Justice I thought. What a great name for a prosecutor.

1...345678