Chase N' Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She changed topics like a master, "I like what you've done with your hair. Most guys don't look good in a ponytail, it looks right on you."

"I kind of fell into it, everyone knows I'm an artist, so they expect something quirky about me. Also I really don't like going into town just to get my haircut. Have you ever had sex with Chris with your hair in a ponytail?" She said occasionally.

"I have noticed something cool with Walker. When I wear the ponytail low like this the sex tends to be a little more conservative. When I wear it high on my head, oh my God it's mind-blowing."

"Oh this sounds like a fun experiment. Would you mind putting mine up?" Without waiting for a reply she spun her back to me on the bar stool and handed me her brush. When I finished she looked at me saying, "Your turn." With our twin ponytails now in sync, we started preparing snacks for our boys.

I may not be able to cook, but I make a mean blended drink. We decided to blend up some pina coladas. We put some virgin mix in the fridge for me to have a second. Everyone else had the hard stuff, heavy on the rum. On top of the fact that I was under 21, testing positive for alcohol or drugs would throw me off the donation candidate list.

Belinda put on some dance music to encourage the boys to rejoin us in the great room. The two of us were putting together food trays. We were dancing to the music with our heads bopping like a couple of high school cheerleaders, when the boys rounded the corner. Their mouths were agape as we turned in unison and handed their beverages across the bar. Then proceeded to dance around the counter to join them occasionally bumping our hips together.

When I got to Walker's side he pulled me up into a passionate kiss, almost spilling both of our drinks. His tongue explored my mouth as his free hand groped my ass. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Belinda receiving similar treatment from Chris.

When are mutual embraces broke Belinda shot me a wicked wink. The guys grabbed the snack and grilling trays and we grabbed the drinks and headed out to the deck to watch the sunset. As the sun slid down over the horizon the deck lights came on and the pool illuminated. Chris recommended we all climb in the pool. Belinda told him Chase can't, but he can use the hot tub. "Damn ports" I thought to myself.

I responded pouring more cold water on the plan. "Sounds like a great idea guys, but no one told me to pack swim trunks."

Chris quickly responded "Walker could probably squeeze into a pair of mine. Hell your ass is about as big as Belinda's. You could probably wear a pair of her bottoms, just think of them as a stylish speedo."

I heard what he said, and understood what he meant. His wife however focused on one part of his statement. "Your ass is ABOUT as big as Belinda's?" She retorted with venom glaring at him. If looks could kill Chris would be six feet under.

Belinda grabbed my hand and led me back into the house. Then turned grinning. "I know what he meant. I just like making him suffer. Makes the sex better later." We walked into the master suite and she rummaged through a few of her drawers. When she opened her lingerie drawer I noticed all of the satin and lace.

"Chase honey, do you have a little panty girl trying to get out." I blushed. "I see you do. Does Walker know?"

I told her about my accident with his mother's lingerie. "I wanted to try again, but I was afraid Walker would think it was creepy."

"Maybe Sarah and I can take you out shopping next weekend while the boys are working." I smiled and nodded.

She picked out a sexy bikini for herself. Then she grabbed a matching bottom for me. "When I find clothes I like, I tend to get three or four pair. The guys will notice this." She started helping me with my shirt and I blushed a deep crimson. "Chase, nudity means nothing to me. I've seen boys before. I've got four brothers. I used to go skinny-dipping with them every summer."

I grabbed hold of her hands and apologized. "I need some help." She unbuttoned my shirt and slowly removed it over the port in my arm. "My shrink has been telling me I need to use those four words a little more.'"

"So you are seeing a counselor, all by yourself. Why didn't you tell Walker? He's been worrying a lot about you."

"That's the reason I didn't tell him. If I told him I was in therapy, he'd want to be there with me. That kind of defeats the purpose. I kind of figured you guys were going to gang up on me this weekend. You know you're on the course list as a guest lecturer for my psych class."

"Chase, you are a smart cookie aren't you... If you don't mind me asking, who are you seeing?"

"Dr. Karen Blanchard."

"Hell Chase, She was the first person I was going to recommend to you. Damn on a scale of 1 to 10, I put her about 3 above me. Good choice. When did you realize you needed help?"

"I freaked at school. One of my classmates came up behind me, then grabbed my shoulders. I had a full fetal position, pissing myself, panic attack on the floor. My prof cleared the room, talked me down then he called Dr. Blanchard. She put me on a mood stabilizer Monday, to take the edge off. So Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I have my dialysis. On Tuesday and Thursday I meet with Dr. Blanchard."

"Sounds like a very good course of action. Keep in mind the meds aren't permanent."

Her fingers traced the healing scar in my side. I tried to make a joke out of it, "Yeah, I am a hot mess aren't I."

She pulled my head down and kissed my forehead "This isn't pity sweetheart. I'm admiring your strength. Theo Rossi once said, 'Scars show toughness: that you've been through it, and you're still standing.' My Chris came out of it without a single scar on the outside of his body. It makes me wonder where they are. I know he has scars."

She unbuttoned my trousers and slid the fly down. My jeans fell straight to the floor taking my now loose boxers with them. I stepped out of them telling her nothing fits anymore. She looked down at my crotch and smiled, "I see what Chris has been dreaming about."

I was so happy when I was able to finally get dressed again. Even if it was into a sexy black high-rise bikini bottom. She giggled as I turned as she removed her clothes and got into her bikini. I simply said, "Sorry, I didn't go skinny-dipping with my foster sisters. Belinda why would Chris be dreaming about my prick? It's not that big. It's just kind of average. When you said he was dreaming about me, I thought he was dreaming about fucking me."

"Well unfortunately Chris is about as tight-lipped about his dreams as you. As near as I can figure it's something to do with what happened at the farm house and at the warehouse. Based on what I'm hearing while he sleeps, there are two basic dreams. One where either a) you're blowing him or b) your fucking him. Knowing Chris like I do It is probably B. The other dream sounds like you guys are trying to escape and something goes wrong, he's dreaming about trying to save you.

In bed with me, Chris is very much a top and alpha. He has another side, when he's in bed with a guy he likes to be the power bottom. Chris lost a little more than just his dignity to your encounter with the Boudreaux brothers. The guard who was shot during the escape was our playmate. Jackie and Chris have been together since high school. They both joined the Army on the buddy plan. Had the same duty locations for 4 years.

Later, Jackie talked Chris into corrections. He said it was an easy job and had a good paycheck. We don't need the money. He took the job to be with Jackie. Watching the two of them play was magical. My kink was a little more passive than theirs. I like directing the boy on boy action. I am just happy he is looking again."

She put her arm around my shoulder, "No pressure. No is an acceptable word. Just think about it. Now let's go make those boy's heads spin, with our 'big fat bottoms'." We stopped long enough for me to take my evening meds. The mood stabilizer did have another side affect, it was causing occasional blackouts.

We walked back out onto the deck, the guys were already in the pool. As we walked to the edge of the pool, we could tell the guys were not wearing suits at all. Belinda and I turned to each other in faux shock.

Mr B stated, "Gentleman about the topic earlier, Chase has taken matter in hand, and is already in counseling. Walker, I'm going to tell you the most difficult thing you're ever going to hear, give him room."

Of course Walker wasn't going to let it go. "Well what do we know about this therapist? Chase, why do you feel the need to keep him a secret?"

"Chase, let me handle that. Walker 'SHE' is a better therapist than I am when it comes to sexual trauma. Add to that, Chase really needs to process this by himself. You can support him, but give him room. You do want him being able to stand confidently, correct?" Walker simply shook his head.

I knelt down on the side of the pool. Reaching down and pulling his face to mine. I kissed him and said, "I'm sorry Walker you just pushed so hard. I finally cracked and you weren't there, hell I melted down... bad, and I was lucky there was someone there to pick up the pieces. I really don't want to talk about it. But if I have to, I'd rather it be to just one person for now." He said he understood and promised to give me what I needed.

I climbed into the hot tub and Belinda climbed in with me to keep me company. Her hand slowly caress my thigh. "How long have you been shaving?"

"Since Sophomore year, I was talked into joining the swim team by my buddy Nelson. All of us shaved pretty much all of our body hair off. In order to reduce friction in the water. I used to get these stupid razor bumps whenever the hair would come back. Nelson's mom introduced me to veet. I found I liked being smooth."

Chris climbed into the hot tub, I was starting to fade. It had been a very long day and my meds started slamming me. Belinda shook her finger at him in fake indignation saying, "I'm going to take a few laps in order to reduce the size of my BIG ass." She then stomped away and dove into the pool.

Chris asked if he was ever going to dig his way out of this one. I replied, "It's going to take you a long awhile. You managed to annoy two people at the same time, very efficient, well done."

"Chase, what I meant to say was you two have very well-rounded and beautiful asses. It's not an insult, it just came out wrong."

I smiled, "That works for me..."

I had a few long blinks. Perhaps we could call them mini naps. My eyes open from one and I was nestled in Chris's arms. His right hand was caressing my crotch and his other arm was keeping my left arm out of the water. He was warm, the water was warm, all was good.

When I open my eyes the next time Walker was on my left side. His back was keeping my arm out of the water. His hand was stroking the inside of my thigh. Chris's hand was still massaging my bulge. I moaned softly, and nuzzled his neck, as he sucked and nibbled my nipples. I looked over at Walker for signs that he objected, there was none.

I open my eyes a third time and Belinda was sitting across the way grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Is little Chasee sleepy?" I shook my head. "Would you like to try a group sleep?" I asked what that was and felt like an idiot when she explained. "That's when we all sleep as a group in a large bed. We call it the playpen." My lower lip pulled in between my teeth in hesitation. "No and stop work. No one will do anything without the other's consent."

I replied with a sheepish look at Walker "I didn't pack our rubbers." Belinda replied with a chuckle that they had enough for everybody. Walker confirmed that they had latex free. She nodded. Clearly someone was prepared I thought.

Chris led the way, Walker followed behind him carrying me down the stairs. Belinda took up the rear As we went downstairs and through the secret door. As the bookcase door swung open, a room with a large circular bed was exposed by low light. Our wet swimwear was deposited on the floor of the attached bath.

Belinda took the time to wrap my forearm and ports in cling wrap. Then led me into the largest shower I had ever seen in a private home. 10 or 15 people could have showered in this thing easily. There were water jets everywhere, spraying away the pool chemicals softly. It was a fun group activity as our pack began scrubbing each other clean.

As Walker scrubbed my back, I returned the favor to Chris. My fingers caressing his exquisite muscle tone. It was almost hypnotic as Walker's hands glided across my back I repeated the same motion on Chris. When his hands slid down soaping my ass cheeks, I did the same to Chris. Chris softly moaned as my fingers caressed his cleft. I paused ever-so-slightly and stroked my middle finger around his brown pucker.

I guess Belinda was playing safety girl, because she noticed water starting to enter the cling wrap on my arm. "Chris and Walker, would you boys go grab a couple robes and clean up things upstairs, then make sure the bed is warm. We need time to prepare for you properly." Belinda passed a large fluffy towel to me, taking me into a small dressing room. "Do you prefer satin or lace?"

I replied, "I don't know. It's all so new to me. Just make me pretty."

"Chase you already are. I think you'd like satin for your first time. They call you Robin around the station. Hmmm... I have an idea." She quickly cinched me into a red satin Victorian corset. She put me in a matching red satin bra then filled the cups with rolled nylons. She had me slip into a full sleeve green lace top which covered my shoulders, neckline, and arms including the ugly port on my left arm. She had me step into a green satin split crotch panty. I don't know why but I felt I could trust her with everything.

She asked me to bend forward leaning on the dressing-table. "If you'll trust me I think you'll like this better than a dental dam. This way Walker can work his tongue deep inside you." She opened a vaginal condom and carefully worked it inside of me. "Some guys prefer these for anal sex because their partner can get in there and rim them deep. It can't hurt to try." Her every suggestion became my deep desire.

She pulled my now dry hair back into a tight high ponytail. Then helped me roll on a pair of green thigh-high sheer lace topped hose and clipped them to a black garter belt. "Do I need makeup?"

"Sweetie, I am a summer tone. My makeup would look cheap on you. You are a stunning winter tone and NOT cheap." She painted my lips with a clear lip gloss and said it was all I really needed for now. "You have played dress up before?"

"Not like this. Occasionally I would, when I was little with the foster sisters. Last year my birthday was at the start of Pride Week. I came out and there were problems with some of my classmates and my foster parents. My friend Nelson and his mom were great. They even took me into Charleston to celebrate.

The next month Cindy let me borrow her old dispatcher uniform from WAY back in the 60s for a costume party. It was a brown skant, hot pants, and tights. I had to use a wig of course then. The Sheriff looked at Grady and ask why the hell did they ever retired that uniform. Grady pointed at Cindy and asked him to imagine her in the uniform today."

She stepped back admiring her work. "I do believe Robin wore a mask. Do you still trust me?" I shook my head. There was a black satin sleeping mask on the counter. She put it over my eyes then took my hands and led me as we entered the playroom. Just before we entered the playroom Belinda announced, "Gentlemen please show her the silent reverence that she is due."

I heard a soft gasp I wasn't sure whether it was from Walker or Chris. The blindfold was exciting. The fabrics felt so slick on my skin. The sensation was highly erotic by itself.

Belinda led me to the bed and had me kneel and knee walk onto the middle of the mattress. The bed was so warm to the touch. Then came the tender but firm caresses from the two men. Even without his normal intoxicating scent, I instantly knew whose touch belonged to my Walker. I started leaning towards him, Ms. B directed me to remain still. "Head up sweet boy, it is up to them to see to your pleasure. You mustn't let them get lazy."

I felt B's hand on my chin as she turned my lips to hers. Our tongues slowly caressed each other as we exchanged places in each other's mouth. "Oh sweetie, you kiss like a girl. I haven't had this to enjoy in a long time."

Walker slowly kissed the back of my neck, and worked his way down my spine. He paused at the small of my back licking some of the sweat, that formed under the corset, from my body.

Chris slowly started caressing the insides of my thighs. His hands softly glided across my bulge stroking it under my panties. I whimpered and moan softly. Miss B asked, "Which pleasure do you wish to enjoy first." I simply groaned and whimpered. I was shaking and didn't know what to say. "Our sweet baby doesn't know what to do first. Maybe we should help him out. Skip, please play with Chase, while I get Chris ready for him."

I could feel movement on the bed. Walker pushed me down on all fours, and drew me back to him. There was hot breath on my face and I came to discover Chris was in the same position. We were face to face. What I didn't know that Miss B had knelt behind Chris and slowly inserted a vaginal condom in his bottom.

I heard him groan softly. He took his hand and pulled my chin until our lips made contact. All of this physical stimulation and not seeing what was being done, or by whom, was exciting. My cock was firming and starting to leak precum through my satin panties. Chris's and my tongue were trading places in each other's mouths. It was different than kissing Walker. Nice but different.

Down at the other end of my body Walker had been slowly fingering and playing with my asshole through the vaginal condom. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my skin and his thick tongue deep inside of me. The back half of my body was on fire with desire. I was yearning for more and more physical stimulation and I moaned softly into Chris's mouth as we were kissing.

After about 5 minutes Miss B announced that Chris was ready for me. She put him on his back and had him lift his legs in the air. Then she guided my head between his spread thighs to the soft globes of his butt cheeks.

"It's okay sweetie. You can do what you want. Trust me he wants this, and I love seeing my man at play, and being played with." I extended my tongue and slowly drew it along the wrapped perimeter of his anus. Walker re-positioned my body a little so that I could rest a bit of my midsection on my thighs and elbows. This freed up one hand so that I could explore Chris's hot hole.

Walker return to his oral play with my ass. I started mimicking his actions on Chris's bottom. With the blindfold and place it was easier to just try to reproduce the sensations on my back side on him. "What a good boy..." Miss B moaned "Chris has just such an angelic look of absolute delight on his face. You are doing so well Chase."

As if I woke from a dream, suddenly Chris shouted, "Oh God Chase, fuck me now please." It was as if I was in a fog. I was drawn up his body to the voice that was begging me to fuck him. His legs draped over my shoulders and the tension on my frame was intense. When I reached his face I was drawn to his lips. It was only fair if I was going to fuck his ass, I should at least kiss him. There were moans of pleasure from all involved.

Walker unfastened the snaps from the sides of my green panties and slid them for my body. I was there with my sleeves, bra, garters, and hose, with my ass in the air, and another man's legs over my shoulders. The sudden blast of cold air on my cheeks made me shiver, I felt a delicate hand on my cock and realized Miss B was guiding me to her husband's hole. She rested the head of my cock against the wrapped anus. While kissing Chris I pushed in softly, and slowly, inching into his chamber.

1...345678