All Comments on 'Chasing Eden Ch. 14 - Final'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the wonderful story, it is my favourite of yours. I love you erotic stories but I feel the characters in this developed more depth and the narrative was more complex.

I hope to read more in this style from you soon.

dickNjane116911dickNjane116911about 1 year ago

Would really love to read more about Peter and Irene. They seemed like such a lovely couple!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a lovely thriller, something I wasn't expecting on Literotica! Bravo to you, and for sure a five Star story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this. It was incredible. My heart goes out to Peter and his lovely wife.

LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. Even without the sex. I started reading your work with Jane. I loved the hint at the end about some friends joining her. This lets us speculate about who it might be, hopefully Jane and Veronica. Love triads are tricky, but maybe there is one in our future.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year agoAuthor

The friends that are coming are Leah and Fang. Jane and Veronica are moving to Florida lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jane and Veronica move to Florida? Do you have another story planned for those two?

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year agoAuthor

Not really. Maybe I can do a short story for them.

TeggeTeggeabout 1 year ago

Great job...you do mystery/puzzle very well. Keep it up and thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Even though this story was often difficult to continue, I pursued it to the end. One of the reasons I enjoy your more common erotic stories is just that they are generally pleasant to read. I do enjoy some mysteries and thrillers but I can't manage a steady diet of them.

My other favorite genre, if you can call it that, is books/stories based around bookstores and libraries - not so much even the gentle mysteries as just the enjoyment of books and fellow readers. I'd kind of like to see a series that starts out as a casual meeting in a bookstore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...