Chasing Harper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam wanted to argue but he couldn't, she looked so fucking sexy when she was mad, he had to have her, he stepped closer until he could feel her body heat, he then leaned down and whispered in her ear, " I remember a time when you called me daddy." He gently sucked her earlobe into his mouth. He could hear the catch in her voice as her body trembled.

Harper was momentarily weakened, she pushed against his solid chest hard. "Stop Liam, what is it that you need?"

"You."

Harper paused, his honesty made her feel guilty. He had no right to her guilt, she was trying to leave him alone, he was the one not getting the picture.

"No you don't, you have Aimee." She knew the dig would hurt him, it's why she said it.

"Harp-," he stuttered. Cleared his throat than began again. "I know, I know, I deserved that. But please, I want to talk to you about it, I want to give you 100 percent honesty. But I can only do that if your willing to actually talk to me."

Harper couldn't, she couldn't just yet. But that didn't mean she wasn't a sucker for pain. She knew she shouldn't but she did anyway.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Say what it is you need to say, Hunters, you have 3 minutes."

Liam wanted to put her across his knee, and make her ass pay for the Hunters comment. But he lost that part of her. Grabbing her hand, he took a deep breath and laid it out for her. "Harper, I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness, I know that I don't deserve any mercy, but I'm humbly asking you to forgive me. I wasn't myself and I know it sounds cliché, but Harper I can't just let you throw me away, throw us away. Aimee had been trying to get with me for years, our parents constantly pushed us together, when it happened the first time, I felt lost, the second time, my self control had weakened. I know I ruined it with Aimee, I know I broke your trust but babe please, don't do this, don't..."

He gripped her hands tighter as he pulled her close, lifting her off of her feet he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist as he dove face first into her cleavage. He inhaled her smell as she tired to pull away from him.

"Don't baby, don't leave me, just-"

He sat her down on top of his desk as he quickly reached for the button on her jeans.

"Liam, I'm not having sex with you again, stop-" she said weakly as she pushed his hands away. His words were affecting her, but she had caught him with another bitch, she just couldn't.

"Harper I don't want to have sex, I just want a kiss baby, let me taste you, I've missed you on my tongue." He whispered as he quickly yanked her pants past her thick hips, once they were down, Liam went crazy, she was wearing a bathing suit?

"Why are you wearing a bathing suit?" He asked, his voice tight and on edge.

Harper rolled her eyes

"It's a body suit, it snaps in the middle, let me up and I'll show you."

She tried to wiggle out of his grasp, she felt his fingers tighten on her flesh. Like he'd actually let her up, he chuckled internally, she was still so quirky.

Liam smoothly opened her legs, unsnapping the thin strap that met in the middle and lost his bearings. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Oh, Harper, baby-"

His words became muffled as he dove face first into her juicy pussy.

The sight alone made him want to weep. Beautiful waxed caramel skin covered her nether lips as her dainty pink clit poked out of her womanhood, he spread them then lightly blew on her clit, her delicious pink center wept. Her wetness seeping out, he flattened his tongue and scooped out the delectable nectar. Grabbing her hips her forcefully ate her out, locking her in place so she couldn't move.

"Liam baby please, what are you doing to me.."

Harper felt completely boneless, he was eating her pussy like no tomorrow. His moans were gritty and fierce, he sounded like the taste of her made him drunk.

She lost her wits when he lifted her off of the table and began to rim her senseless, she could feel him making his tongue into a point and dip inside of her sacred cavern. He raised his hand as he began to make a circular motion with his thumb on her hard clit. Harper whimpered quickly has her juices flowed, the feel beginning in her toes, traveling its way through her loins. She shrieked as Liam took his tongue out of her ass and began to tongue fuck her pussy quickly, slurping her juices. Her orgasm over-powered her as she tightly gripped his head, her fingers weaving into his thick blonde hair. Smashing his mouth against her mound she gasped for air..

"Liam, baby, oh fuckkk, I'm cumming daddy I'm cumming in your mouth," she whispered hoarsely.

Liam drank from her like a water fountain, her sex was his drug. His addiction fierce and swift like on his body and emotions. She drove him mad.

Her shudders finally subsided as he stood abruptly and unbuckled his belt, pulling his 9 inches out, he held it in his fist like a club, entering her gently. He locked his arms around her upper body and and pulled her close, burying his dick deeply into as he inhaled her scent, his mouth next her ear.

"Harper.." he said as he began to move inside her. He rammed into her over and over, her whimpers high pitched and moans long. She was never loud whenever they made love. She was quiet, her sounds were hard to come by, he always loved working hard to bring her to climax.

"Liam, uh fuck, what are you doing to me baby?" Harper whispered as he fucked her hard with abandon. She was lost, her head swimming. She felt out of place as he thoroughly fucked her. She didn't realize she loved it so rough until she began dating Liam. But now, she knew that it wasn't rough, it was just the way their bodies communicated. Deep, powerless, and wreckless were the things she felt when he fucked her. It's like her body needed his to survive.

"Harper..." Liam whispered harshly, "I love you, I know I broke us and you may never forgive me, but know that your body will always succumb to this need, because my body will always succumb to yours. To everything about you, you're my cocaine, and I can't give you up yet. Now, cum for daddy baby."

Harper lost it as he began to fuck roughly into her, he latched onto her neck; biting her as he marked her with a dark love bruise, her scalp began to tingle and her eyes rolled back. She could feel his hips falter as he emptied his essence deep inside her womb.

They both came blissfully falling into each other's embrace as time seemed to stop. Harper knew one thing for sure. She was completely and utterly in love with Liam Hunters.

**************

Liam gently pulled himself out of Harper and grabbed a few tissues from the Kleenex box on his desk. Gently wiping Harper. She winced. He felt like a fucking fool. A perv. Some teenager not in control of his body around a young girl he has a crush on. After wiping her, he snapped her leotard back in place and pulled her pants up over her hips.

He quickly grabbed a few more tissues wiped his shaft and fixed his clothes. He chanced a glance at Harper.

"Um, Harper.. I'm sorry. Truly. Jesus, I feel like a broken record. Please, if you could understand I didn't ask you to stay to jump you like that, those weren't my intentions.

Harper glanced up at him, wanting to scream her frustrations but realizing this too was her fault. She always gave in. She decided to be honest.

"I love you Liam," she chuckled bitterly as she wiped a stolen tear on her cheek. No more tears.

Liam smiled tightly, he wasn't sure where she was going with this. He began to speak when she held her hand up.

"Let me finish, I love you Liam, and I suppose it's the reason I keep allowing myself to get roped back in, never actually making you pay for what you did. For the trust you broke so deeply inside of me. The trust you asked me to give you, you shat on it then laid it at my feet with your sorry's. You don't care that every time I look at you; I go weak, I get flustered then think why wasn't I enough? Why wasn't my heart worth protecting. I guess it's because maybe I didn't think I was actually worth a man like you, maybe actually you didn't care just as much as I do, and maybe just maybe every time I close my eyes I won't see you fucking your business partner. I love you Liam, I do, and I know that being with you is the only thing that makes me feel alive, but I do know that maybe I have to die for a little while to shed this self and find myself again. I won't ask you to leave me alone, I'll ask you to love me like I love you. I need some space, and I need you to respect that space. You want to pursue me? Fine, but don't think I'll make it easy on you.

His shocked and guilty expression made her wince.

She quickly hopped off the desk and grabbed her messenger bag, she felt crazy. She knew she had just asked for space but she turned around, quickly grabbed his jaw and kissed him deeply. Her tongue invading his mouth as she placed her hands on his ass and pulled him close. She could feel his hands grab her ass cheeks and pull her completely flush with his body. She moaned putting her all into the kiss. She grabbed his hair and tugged hard feeling him groan from the delicious spike of pain. She bit his lip, as she stroked his jaw.

Suddenly she pulled away and looked him in the eyes, both of their lips swollen from the harsh kiss. "Earn me, Liam" she stated fiercely. She fled the room, she knew that if she stayed she'd feel sympathy for that lost look she saw in his eyes. He was tortured and confused. Well, so was she. He needed to feel it. She couldn't let Liam make her weak. She'd flip the script. Tomorrow would be different.

*************

Harper allowed the water to lull her body forward, she swam lap after lap. Once she no longer saw Liam's face, she'd stop swimming until then, just call her Simone Manuel, because you'd think she was going for gold.

The green lighting flashing brought her attention to the overhead light above the bleachers, signaling that private swim hours were coming to a close, and all gym members would have access to the Olympic size pool.

Harper grunted and finished her last lap. Getting out the pool quickly, she headed to the locker room to shower and change. She was in deep thought, "Earn me?" She thought bitterly, Harper what in the world were you thinking. She slammed face first into a bare back.

"Oof-" stuttered Harper. "I am so sorry!" Goodness, she chuckled as she looked at the floor.

"Uh, Harper?" Asked the masculine voice.

Harper glanced up, recognition evident in her gaze. "Levi?"

"Hey there," smiled Levi, "you have a gym membership here?" He asked casually.

"I do, for a few years now, actually."

Harper thought she would feel embarrassed the next time she would see him, however they chatted naturally until she began to shiver from the manufactured air blowing through the vents.

"Oh goodness, those are some scary goosebumps. I better let you go get changed," said Levi on a chuckle.

Harper blushed, jeeze, he was handsome.

"I suppose you're right, it was really good chatting with you Levi, maybe I'll see you around?" She said as she moved out of his way and began to walk to the locker rooms again.

"Uh, Harper, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab a bite to eat. Or just hang out, you know, or we could text. Umm or maybe-"

Harper couldn't help the light laugh that left her mouth, her posture relaxed.

"Sure Levi, if you want to follow me to the locker room we can exchange numbers, my phone is in there."

Levi wasn't sure what she did to reduce him to a quivering nerd, but boy was her swimsuit doing wonders on his body. It was black. Cut high on the hips, and blunged low in the back, although the back wasn't a thong, it rode up slightly higher because of her ass; it was high, round, and firm.

He had hoped he would see her again, she looked young enough to be a student so maybe she went to USC or UCLA. He was definitely happy to know they were members of the same gym. She actually looked smaller since the last time he saw her, she was still curvy but her body was definitely more defined. They chatted easily as they walked to the locker rooms. Harper couldn't stop laughing at Levi's funny mannerisms.

He loved her laugh, it was breathy and high. It was so positively feminine. He was a bit disappointed they reached the locker rooms so quickly.

"Okay, wait right here, I'll be right back. If you want you can grab yours too and we can exchange numbers right now."

"Sounds like a plan Stan."

Harper rolled her eyes and laughed, even his sayings were funny.

They turned in opposite directions and entered their respective locker rooms. Both grabbing there phones they made it back to the hallway quickly.

"Okay, give me your phone," she said breathily.

Levi handed Harper his phone and grinned at her ring tone, his number popped up on her screen. He quickly ignored it and saved his contact info.

He smiled and handed Harper back her phone, leaning down he kissed her cheek, his bare chest coming dangerously close to her nylon clad body.

"I hope to see you soon Harper, have a good day pretty girl."

He turned on his heel and headed back towards the pool, he'd take this slow, she seemed worth it.

Harper deeply inhaled, then smiled, things were definitely start looking up.

12