Chasing Miss Adventure - Bali Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of the other breast, reaching up to her hair instead. He grabbed a handful of it, pulling gently at it, tilting her head back. With one hand on her hip and the other in her hair, John started to pump his hips into her.

Marie gasped. The motion had turned savage, his cock slamming into her, his hips bumping against her ass, his hand pulling at her hair. She cried out with every thrust, a short gasp of pleasure as she let herself be taken. She had felt exposed when she had knelt, her ass and pussy exposed to his gaze. That was gone. There was nothing, no one here but the savage and fruitful forest, a wilderness as generous and enticing as her offered pussy. He took her, and she knew she had more to offer, so she gave more, gave everything, letting her moans roll out of her as she took his cock.

John let himself go, pumping hard and fast into her pussy. He was fucking her now, taking her with his cock. He let his animal self take over, finding her animal self push back against his cock, demanding more. For a moment he worried about hurting her, pulling too hard or pushing too fast. But her eyes were shut, her mouth open, and moans of pleasure escaping her lips. He let the thought go and focussed on the pleasure, his cock sliding back and forth into the slick warmth of her pussy.

They started grunting with pleasure, their moans mixing with the sound of the jungles. This was the most primal John had ever felt. He was naked, hunched over this naked woman, in the middle of the jungle, his cock in her pussy the most natural thing in the world. This is what you did here, you slipped naked into the other, water and rock clashing. Marie's body had the pale softness of fruit, his the twisted strength of the vine. In his minds eye he saw her wet pink flesh part, open, swallow the thickness of his cock, like a tongue splitting a mango.

John noticed that Marie had reached back, had slid her hand over her pussy to rub her clit. He let his head tilt back, his balls tightening with his oncoming orgasm. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock, felt her own pleasure squeeze him. Her moans changed as her own pleasure mounted, crested, filled her belly with fire. He let go of any control and let the orgasm rip though him, his cum spraying inside of her, his hands clenched in her hair and on her hip.

That pushed Marie over the edge. She pushed back against him, trying to swallow every inch of his pulsating cock with her pussy. Her own orgasm shook her, curving her spine into a bow.

They finally collapsed onto one another, panting.

After a few moments, Marie pushed herself up, walking unsteadily into the water to wash herself of the liquids oozing out of her sex.

"Fuck romance," she said. "You can just do that to me. I'll be happy."

John rolled over onto his back, propping up his head to look at her.

"What I love about you is that you are such a sensitive soul," he said sarcastically.

"Sure Tarzan, tell me about romance," she replied, splashing water at him. "You better get dressed, ape man, we still have to hike out of here."

With a grunt, John pushed himself up. What a wonderful hike this had been, he thought to himself.

12