Chasing Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirstycunt could feel her clit swell under the pressure. She opened eyes she didn't even realise she'd squeezed shut to see Amelia staring back at her. She was used to this, she told herself. The way Masters would choose to play with a slave's mind. Making them believe they were successful was part of a slave's existence. She had to make Amelia feel smart, feel talented, to feel like she had won a great victory in conquering her despite her own lack of resistance. She started to moan louder and louder, willing herself to become wetter faster. Thirstycunt repositioned her hips just a little to make the angle easier for Amelia should she switch to fisting. It didn't take long for Thirstycunt to be ready to cum under Amelia's deceptively muscular grip.

"May this cunt cum, Mistress?"

"No."

The grip redoubled, Amelia's free hand snaking around Thirstycunt's leg to press at her throat forcing her back into the glass a little. Thirstycunt began to run through what she had been taught. Anything and everything to stave off orgasm. First she tried controlled breathing but a pinch of a windpipe and a stern look put a stop to that. Next, all in her head, she began to recite any poetry, text, anything, recall any conversation as involuntarily her pussy began to squeeze Amelia's hand.

"Please Mistress, please, please, please may this cunt cum?!!?"

"NO."

The stress was unbearable. Her nails dug into her own flesh at her wrists as she maintained her shackle and the fingering only got more intense. Her leg and thigh muscles began to cramp from being held with one foot on the floor with the other resting on Amelia's arm, and now she was holding back her orgasm through sheer force of will. It was too much to even speak for her now. She whimpered and mewled as the massage between her thighs found renewed vigour. Her inward breaths were ragged and rapid. Tears of frustration welled in her eyes but were lost in the warm embrace the shower provided.

She gave up hope. The last resort of any slavegirl. She used what mental strength she had to bury the orgasmic feeling so far down her lower body felt numb, and shook. Still the fingering continued, touching her exactly where she reacted most. The places she feared men would use to torture her. It felt like aeons were passing to Thirstycunt, vast unbearable inescapable stretches of agonising denied pleasure before Amelia leaned in close and used the tip of her tongue to gently lick the outermost part of her ear.

"Now you may cum." she whispered gently next to the slave whose body was nearly vibrating as she held herself together.

The freshly built dam inside Thirstycunt's mind holding back physical sensation crumbled and she drowned in the torrent of pleasure that washed her mind clean away. Her limbs turned to jelly, her eyes crossed, her tongue hung limply from an open mouth as Amelia watched every part of the slavegirl relax all at once. Amelia couldn't fault the slave for using the last of her energy to remain upright in her arms though, that at least was impressive. Looking into Thirstycunt's eyes Amelia realised only the barest flicker of alertness remained in the little fucktoy. With a smile and few gentle slaps from Amelia Thirstycunt fought her way back to the waking world from wherever her mind had gone.

"You raped me, so I raped you, I think that makes us about even now. Next you actually are going to wash me, I want to shine, I want every inch of my body washed, massaged and loved. But don't worry, between now and the showcase you can make me cum as many times as you like...on the condition that you have to cum too."

"Yes, Mistress" purred Thirstycunt as her leg was released and she dropped to her knees once more.

12