Chasing Rusty Parker Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we going to sleep naked?" Matty asked tentatively.

"I said goodnight," came Rusty's reply.

Well, he wouldn't ask anything else, then. How was he going to sleep, inches away from Rusty, both of them naked? Matty yawned. Maybe he could think of sheep.

One...

***

Matty's soft snoring was pretty cute and not that loud, so it wasn't the thing keeping him awake. Rusty linked his hands on top of the blanket and stared at the ceiling, although there wasn't that much to see in the dark. Not that he was interested in counting cracks in the ceiling anyway.

Why had those memories rushed to his mind? They were messy and came from a place that wasn't that happy. That, along with the annoying thought that his dad would attend his next game, made it impossible for him to fall asleep.

The night had been fun so far. Why ruin it with things like that? Too bad he didn't have an off switch when it came to those shitty times. He and his mom had moved after his dad left for good, about two years after. His mom's shrink, or whatever that guy was, had suggested that she should move elsewhere, to get rid of all the little things triggering her melancholies. For her, the change hadn't proven that helpful. But for him, it had, and that was the thing he should be focusing on.

At first, it hadn't been that easy. The last thing he had thought he needed was to be uprooted from the only place he had known as home to go to some small suburb where everyone knew everyone and he was a stranger.

That lasted for about two weeks, because then he had met Maddox. It was still summer break, right before starting school, and Maddox had started talking to him out of the blue, while Rusty was struggling with shooting hoops at the local sports center that was open to everyone, even those with no money.

Until Maddox, Rusty hadn't imagined that people could strike up conversations so naturally, not even if they were kids. Here came this dude, shorter than him, but full of energy, who had somehow pulled him in, talking about everything, from school and teachers, to girls and TV shows.

His mom never managed to get rid of her melancholies, despite the change of location. She continued to spend many hours of the day just staring at nothing and ignoring him, surely not on purpose, something that soon, he discovered, suited him just fine. The evenings were the hardest, because she often forgot about dinner, and Rusty hadn't yet found the right budget for administering his pocket money in such a way that he had enough for both snacks and small childish delights to last him throughout the entire day.

So, when Maddox asked him if he wanted to come over for dinner and then reading comics under a blanket with a flashlight when they were supposed to be asleep, he had had just one answer to give. Did his mom mind if he slept over? No, she was totally cool. Did he need to call her? Yes. So he pretended to be on the phone and beg a little, just to make it more credible. Maddox's mom had looked at him with her keen eyes and later, filled up his plate with seconds without even asking him if he wanted more.

Had he been sad during those times? A little. When his mom told him they would move away, he had felt a sort of desperation. What if his dad decided that it was too long a ride to come see him, now that they moved away? She wasn't thinking about such things, was she? She wasn't on speaking terms with his dad, but Rusty was, on the rare occasions he visited. He was busy, caught up in his new job and new family, but he still made time now and then to come and see Rusty. And she wanted to take that away from him.

For that, he had hated her for a while. Although he never dwelled on such thoughts for long. She had her own problems, and he needed to be understanding. Being all that was hard on most days, but not so much after he met Maddox. Sleeping over had to happen at long enough intervals so that Maddox's mom didn't start suspecting that he was a freeloader at their house. Good thing Maddox was the youngest of the seven siblings, and most of them were either in college or had their own homes. Except for Al, who was just two years older, the house got busy only during some days. And Al was uber cool, so artsy and wearing the wackiest clothes Rusty had ever seen, even though he came from a big city. She covered for their sleeping late by knocking on the wall to let them know Flo was running her rounds of checking on the kids.

He had no reason to think of those times as sad times. A little muddy, yes, but they were mostly happy.

He turned his head to look at Matty's back, his eyes now adjusted to the dark and the outside lights bright enough for him to make out shapes. The guy was soundly asleep, without a care in the world. Yeah, this sleeping together was completely different because he had never done such crazy things with Maddox when sleeping over at his house. Fun yes, but not this type of fun.

The blanket had slid down, showing the dip of Matty's waist, right above that awesome ass. He was one fine-looking dude. And he seemed very much in touch with his sexuality, by how free and wild he had behaved around Rusty, albeit shy and reluctant on occasion. So, that begged the question. Why still a virgin? Why no boyfriend?

One reason Rusty could think of was that Matty was being incredibly pretentious when it came to guys. Maybe he wanted the equivalent of a fairytale prince or something like that. Hmm, he would need to have a conversation with him about that. What was his type? Did Matty have a type or was he still working on it?

The second reason had everything to do with how bookish the guy was. He always had his nose in a textbook, or those weird fantasies he was reading. Of course, that led to a very sexless life, and while Rusty liked reading, real life had many things to offer, one of them being booty.

He stole another look at Matty's backside. Yeah, they should try playing with that booty the next chance they got. With an ass like that, it would be a total bummer if Matty ended up deciding only to use his gluteus maximus for being on top and smashing some booty himself.

That also meant that Rusty needed to brush up on his knowledge of anal sex. It should keep him occupied for a decent amount of time and stop him from thinking ugly thoughts.

Everyone knew him as the happy dude who never gave a shit. The truth was he did, sometimes a bit too much, to the point of becoming bothered by it. It was better to cover all that with a thick blanket of dead leaves or something equally poetic.

Would people think that this happy self of his was a fraud if they knew what lurked right under the surface? Or would they just think he was playacting if he ever showed a miniscule amount of the pain that cornered him at times? It was even hard for him to tell the difference. It was much easier to present the world with the image they were accustomed to.

And that world included his dad, too. To some extent.

***

Matty woke up slowly, not wanting to let go of his dream. It was a pretty funny dream, in which he and Rusty were having a picnic, and Rusty was playing with the food, sticking his cock between two slices of bread and calling it a meat sandwich. Matty was about to take a bite when something from the real world made the dream disintegrate and he had no chance but to give up and let go.

"Hey, dude," Rusty's voice cut through the fog.

Matty opened his eyes. "Is it morning already?"

"It's been like for hours." Rusty stared at him, amused, with a large grin on his face.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I barely got up myself. You were pulling at my dick, claiming it was your meat sandwich."

"I totally didn't." Matty looked down and his hand was, indeed, on Rusty's cock. He pulled his hand away.

"You didn't have to do that," Rusty protested. "It was getting good."

"Then why did you wake me up?"

"Legit question. You were mumbling about wanting to take a bite, and I didn't want to risk it. Fair enough?"

Matty nodded. "Fair. I should get going."

"Do you have to?" There was something hopeful in the way Rusty asked that.

"I've already taken all your night. Don't tell me you want to study on Sunday."

"Life's not only about studying, Matty boy."

"Maybe you want to spend your Sunday with your friends," Matty suggested.

"Maddox and Jonathan won't come back until tonight. Kane and Dex are probably nursing a hangover the size of two continents. When they're like that, their intelligence drops to two, and the only way to communicate with them is by grunting and pointing. If I were hungover, too, I'd understand them, but right now, they're like a foreign civilization which I don't want to disturb."

"Should we hang out, then? I should buy you breakfast."

"It's usually dinner and sex, Matty, but I'll take it."

"Later in the afternoon I have to meet up with Zoey." She was probably firing messages at his phone right now, but he didn't want to check. "But I'm free until then."

"Sounds like a plan. Zoey, who's not your girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah." Matty was unclear why Rusty needed extra clarification for that particular detail.

"You're mine until you meet her, then."

Just the way Rusty threw such casual words around was enough to make his heart jolt and bounce with joy. He needed to act cool enough so that Rusty didn't suspect a thing. "Okay."

"Super-duper," Rusty declared and climbed out of the bed, sliding over Matty and touching him with his cock in the process.

Matty grunted and closed his eyes. His thirst for Rusty would never end.

TBC

12