All Comments on 'Chasing Rusty Parker Ch. 11'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

Wow! Rusty is getting a bit risky in the mens locker room. I love the hug afterwards from Matty!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This drives me crazy having to wait for the next chapter. It seems to take forever for the next posting. 🥺

laurasfoxlaurasfox4 months agoAuthor

I have no idea if the same people will see this comment, but it's not only up to me. For instance, this chapter was posted on January 10, and it became live on site on January 16.

PrinceraPrincera4 months ago

Just beautiful gotta love this story omg I wish they were longer sorry not sorry I really visualize the story as I read it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

(1) Laura, you needn’t apologize for or explain your posting timeline. You are gifting us with the voices in your head. Waiting a week or two is not a dealbreaker. Especially not for those of us who were around when the chapters were posted 3-5 weeks apart. With that said, the impatience exhibited by some is a testament to the quality of your storytelling. Thank you for your words!

(2) It’s crazy how comfortable Rusty is with PDA, even with Matty. I was expecting him to do the typical “super straight dude-bro/gay panic” thing and downplay how close he is with Matty (lest he risk his status as King of Sunny Hill). But maybe he hasn’t acted like a closeted jerk because he doesn’t fully realize that he’s totally into Matty?

~JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantasies that come true are rare, but it is so inspiring, in many ways lol, to read of one playing itself out. I feel excited and jealous all at the same time. 😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous