Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not worried about that, I just don't want something up there," I said picking up the box for a moment, then setting it back in the bag.

"Let me know if you change your mind," said Sophie, leaving the room to have a shower.

Thankfully we didn't talk about it again for the next few months. That was, until we had Jay and Emma over to our place for dinner to celebrate another term ending.

We had a good night, but Jay was different, struggling to concentrate and seemed agitated.

A few hours into the night, I broke and asked him: "Jay, what's up mate. You're not acting like your normal self. It's the cage, right?"

"Yeah, I just can't think. Every thought it a shock. Shock after shock," he said.

I knew the feeling only too well. It was a truly evil option.

Sophie was uncomfortably silent, shaking her knees, as she contemplated something. "Okay, this is maybe inappropriate, but fuck it. I've been looking up things to ease the pain online, and they talked about this prostate massage. It's supposed to relief tension," she said.

"Oh, not this again," I said, on behalf of Jay.

"Look, just read this," said Sophie, handing over her laptop to Jay before pulling out the anal massage device.

Jay didn't read the article. As Sophie handed him the box, he reached out almost snatching it from her hands. "Thanks, I'll try anything. Do you mind? Can I try it here?"

Sophie looked over at me, waiting for my approval.

"I don't care, go for it," I said pointing to the bathroom.

But Jay was miles ahead, already stripping off in our living room. I was expecting him to go to the bathroom or something, but since we had shared many personal conversations, and I knew he was suffering, I didn't object.

He opened the box, and inspected the curved black tube, with a ball stuck on both ends.

Sophie ran into the bedroom and brought him our lube, along with a towel to place under him.

"How does it work? You just stick it in? Oh fuck, this is gonna hurt," he said, trying to work out what end to insert.

Taking her laptop, Sophie read out parts of the article.

"So it says you want to lube up around your ass, then one of the balls. Maybe start with the small one," said Sophie, while Emma read the article over her shoulder. "Then just put it in. When it's in you'll want to press-up, directly against the prostate, towards your genitals."

Trying not to look at Jay, I focused on the TV, even though it had been off the whole night. But it was hard not to look. It was like a disaster waiting to happen. I mean, surely this couldn't feel good.

As he inserted it into his anus, I avoided making any eye contact with him, watched the metal bar touch his ass through squinted eyes

With the ball now fully inside his ass, his face looked less pained, and more relaxed.

"Well I'm not erect at all," he said, making us laugh.

"So no shocks then," asked Emma, looking concerned as she pushed the laptop away and knelt down beside him to help.

She was an instant professional, pressing down on the exposed side of the device, so the ball rubbed against his prostate.

"How does it feel?" I asked, looking everywhere but his face.

"Strange," he said as Emma continued making gently thrusts with the device. "It's good. Not what I expected."

Me and Sophie sat quiet, with open eyes watching the strange show taking place in our living room. Things slowly progressed, and we could see Jay was enjoying the new feeling.

"It's good?" asked Emma, keeping her pace.

He didn't reply, but instead held his hands down by his side, pushing into our floors, finally feeling confident enough to move his hips to the beat of Emma's hands.

Looking over at Sophie, I could see her eyes were wide open, focusing on every second.

"Oh fuck, I need the bathroom. I'm gonna pee," said Jay trying to stand up.

"No, this is expected. You're okay, don't worry, just focus," said Emma.

Sophie nodded and said: "The site says you'll feel that way when you're about to cum."

"Cum?" he said, looking confused.

"It won't be an orgasm, as such. But you should be able to ejaculate," explained Sophie.

Complaining intermittently about needing to pee, we almost thought nothing would happen, until we noticed his legs starting to tremble.

Emma, still looking puzzled asked if he was okay. Again, he didn't answer. His legs just kept shaking as Emma, pressed harder against his prostate, twisting and massaging at a steady pace.

"Fuck, I can't hold it. Fuck," he shouted.

I was focusing on Emma's hand, pressing the device, when I noticed a stream of liquid leave the whole in his chastity tube.

For a moment I thought he had pissed himself, but the liquid was clear, and oozing out slowly, dangling from his cock cage to the towel.

No one really knew what to say. This was new to all of us, but no one could doubt just how much Jay seemed to enjoy what just happened.

We waited for him to catch his breath and stop shaking. A sudden change came over him, as he became himself again, realizing what was going on.

"Shit, shit, shit. Guy's I'm so sorry," he said, reaching for his clothes to cover up his exposed body. "I wasn't thinking. Fuck, what came over me."

"Don't worry, I think we've share more intimate moments with each other than many partners do with each other. This was nothing," I said, trying to make him feel better.

He was obviously embarrassed, but I could see in his face he looked different. I wouldn't say he looked relieved, or even like he'd just had sex. But the pained frustration from before had visibly left him.

"Jay, feel free to use the shower. We'll look away," I said.

Without speaking, he stood up and Emma helped him take the towel to the bathroom, where they shut the door behind them.

"This is what I was trying to tell you," said Sophie.

To say I wasn't tempted to try it myself was an understatement. But I was definitely not as frustrated as Jay. Maybe when I had the curse of the Erection Prevention mode I would have been more eager to try it.

When they finally opened the door to the bathroom, Jay was fully dressed again, his cheeks blushing bright red. "Guys, I'm so sorry once again. I didn't want to weird you out," he said.

"You didn't weird us out," said Sophie.

"Fuck off Jay, we are closer than that," I said, reassuring him. "But fuck, come here. What was it like, tell me."

Jay was too shy to talk about it in real depth, but he did say it was like nothing he had ever experienced before.

I could see he just wanted to leave, and we didn't want him to be uncomfortable, so we said goodbye.

No sooner than the door had closed, Sophie was hinting at trying it out on me.

"Really? I'm not sure Sophie," I said.

Without pressuring me, Sophie went to the bathroom to get showered while I sat trying to process the events of the night.

By the time she was leaving the bathroom, I had convinced myself I would try it.

"Okay, let's do it," I said, as Sophie almost jumped with joy.

It freaked me out using the same toy as Jay, but we had no other option. If I was going to try this, we only had one toy to use. I used boiling water and a harsh sponge to clean it like brand new, then joined Sophie in the bedroom to try our own experiment.

Sophie helped me lube up the balls, and wiped her fingers over my asshole. It felt strange feeling her touch my ass, but it wasn't unpleasant.

Lubed up and ready to go, she pushed one side of the device into my anus.

"Okay, Emma was a lot gentler to Jay than you are to me," I said, taking fast short breaths as it entered me.

"Come on, that's it in now," she said. Then copying the same movements as Emma, she pressed against my prostate.

"Oh," I shouted. "Oh, that's... strange."

"Does it feel good?"

"It feels strange."

Sophie kept massaging, pushing and pull subtly, always aiming towards my prostate. I lay back, sinking into the bed, relaxing in a trance as she kept a steady pace in my ass.

The whole experience was a new sexual dynamic that I'd never felt before. I could feel a pressure in my cock, but I wasn't hard. I wasn't even focusing on orgasmic, just riding the waves of Sophie's hand playing with the toy.

After a while, I finally knew what Jay meant, when he talked about needing to pee.

"Sophie, I think I need to pee. It must be the same. Oh fuck, is it going to happen? What if I really do need to pee?" I said, in a panic.

Placing her hand on my chest and pushing me back down into the bed, Sophie reassured me what's the worst that could happen.

Then it hit me. A powerful, semi satisfying feeling of relief, as I felt a stream of something ooze from my cock.

She didn't stop massaging, and I couldn't sit up to see what was happening. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling, until she stopped and ejected the toy from my ass.

"You came," said Sophie.

It didn't feel like I came. I definitely didn't orgasm.

But Sophie had picked up the fluid, and was playing with it in front of my eyes.

"Gross," I said. But she was right. It looked like cum.

That was the last thing I remembered, as I fell asleep, waking up to a clean bedroom and cooked breakfast from Sophie.

We spoke about the night before, and Sophie explained how turned on she was to see my enjoyment. But we couldn't chat for too long, as the last day of term had finished and we had to catch the train back home.

-------------------

Chapter 9 - Too Much of a Good Thing

-------------------

We were both at Sophie's parents when our grades came through on the university website. Both of us passed with marks in the seventies, which made Sophie's parents ecstatic.

"We knew you could do it," said Mrs Garcia. "If you keep this up for your final year, you'll get your degrees for sure."

As usual, we had a delicious family dinner at our favorite restaurant. I wanted to take advantage of the good mood by asking for some reductions on the strictness of the chastity device. But I left it, hoping Mrs Garcia would bring it up herself.

But the days went by and there was no mention of the device.

On the final day before the train arrived to take us to our final term, I had to ask. "Mrs Garcia, is there any chance you could adjust some..." I began, but Mrs Garcia interrupted.

"I know what you're going to say," she said, with her arms folded. "The answer is no. You have only one year to go and it stays on. But I have added some more allowance as a reward."

With my phone in my hand I was about to check the app, but the train arrived and we needed to board. As soon as we sat down, I took out the phone and shouted "Yes!" as the app showed the pleasure quota had been updated to one hour a month. It was still limited to sessions of three minutes, this would mean most days I could bring some pleasure to my cock.

Without being released, or having any action from Sophie for the entire break, I was hornier than ever, hard in my cage the whole journey back. As soon as we entered the apartment, I took off all my clothes and ran to the bedroom.

Standing by the door, Sophie watched as I thrust my hips into the air to the beat of the electric stimulation. After barely a minute had gone by, I was about to reach the point of no return, when a pain shocked down my bulging cock. "Fuck," I screamed out, desperate to cum. "Great, no hope for another hour."

Sophie, with her eyes wide and a sexy smile, reached into the cupboard and brought out the strap-on. Without a single argument I strapped it around my waist and lay her on the bed, grinding on top of her, imagining I could feel my own cock thrust her pussy.

After she climaxed I looked at my phone and saw there was still half an hour until I could use the pleasure mode again. With no other option, I took the anal toy and lay back, taking my time to insert it into my anus.

Trying different positions and movements, I found the best feeling against my prostate and kept rubbing.

After catching her breath, Sophie offered to give me a hand. She took control of the toy, pushing down on me while I enjoyed a feeling of mild relief.

Looking down at my locked cock, I saw a drip of cum leak dangle from the hole. Sophie caught it in her hand, then went to the bathroom to grab a towel to place under me. She continued to massage my ass, causing another drop to form.

I felt myself losing my breath and my legs shake as a large slow stream of fluid left my cock and fell to the towel. Moaning and holding my chest I looked into Sophie's eyes as she removed the anal toy, the intensity not fading away.

"One more time?" I asked Sophie.

"I'm wrecked Ben," she said, getting dressed.

But I wasn't ready to end. I opened my phone and was excited to see the cool down hour had passed. I turned on the pleasure mode again and enjoyed the final two minutes remaining that day. Due to the anal massage, I was able to hold off ejaculation and the eventual electric shock that accompanies it.

With the please mode now disabled beyond my control, I cleaned up and had a shower, still frustrated and desperate to cum.

Sophie had already left the bedroom and was cooking dinner, so I joined her offered to help. After we had eaten, we were both tired so went straight to bed.

The last year of university was harder than any other, and the weeks seemed to be going so slow. Both me and Sophie had to complete countless assignments and study every evening.

Of course there was always time for my daily pleasuring. Every evening I would come home, lie on bed and bring myself almost to the point of orgasm. Most times I could prevent going too far and receiving a shock. At least twice a week I used the anal toy to massage my prostate, and almost every time I could produce a stream of thick white cum. It was never an orgasm, and I was always still horny after the release, but it was better than nothing.

Coming home one evening during the middle of the term, Sophie had bought a sexy red matching lingerie set. She looked stunning, sitting on the sofa, preventing she forgot she slipped into something sexy.

Taking her hand, I tried to lead her to the bedroom but she wouldn't move.

"Come on Sophie, let's do it," I said.

"You always used to come home, give me a massage, rub my feet, make me dinner. Now it seems like you're more interested in getting yourself off than me," she said.

I hadn't really thought about it, but I realized I hadn't been paying her as much attention as before.

"Okay, sorry Sophie. You're right. Just let me use the pleasure mode first, then I'll give you all my attention," I said.

"No, come on. Me first," she said, rubbing her hands over her thighs, making my desire her more than ever.

Kneeling down beside her, I kissed her legs moving up towards her pussy. But she pushed my head back down, lifting up her feet demanding a massage.

Rubbing her feet while I was locked kneeling down beside her was thrilling but frustrating. I could feel my cock push hard against the metal tube.

Once she had moved her feet away, indicating she had had enough, I tried to take out my phone to activate the pleasure mode but she took it out of my hands and threw it into the bedroom. Removing her pants, she pulled my head up and placed my face beside her pussy.

"My turn," she said, as I instinctively stuck out my tongue and licked around her clit.

"Sophie, this is so hot, but I'm desperate here," I said, catching my breath.

"Good, I've been waiting for a week since you've last shown me any attention," she said.

I blushed, diving back into her pussy to finish giving her oral, knowing I was guilty as charged.

Pressing into my face, I could feel she was ready to cum, as her thrusts increased in speed. She screamed out in pleasure as her final thrusts brought her to orgasm, while holding my head into her vagina.

When she finally let go, I sat back out of breath, almost begging her to let me play with the cage.

After a quick recovery, she placed her foot over my cage and shook gently, causing the device to send a mild shock to my cock.

"Maybe just turn down on the amount you're using it," she said.

But I couldn't. It was too good, and I was so frustrated. I picked up my phone and went to the bedroom, where I brought myself as close to orgasm as I could before being shocked.

As the weeks passed I wish I could say I remembered to pay Sophie more attention, but really, the only thing on my mind was the pleasure mode. It killed me to know I was ignoring her so much, and I could see she wanted us to go back to how it was before.

We broke some tension by inviting Emma and Jay over for dinner. After we had eaten, we moved from the table to the living area and venting some frustrations over our controlling parents.

As me and Jay were talking, our attention moved to Sophie who was picking up a box from under the table.

"It's not much, but knowing how much you enjoyed it last time, this is a gift," said Sophie, handing over a brand new anal toy.

"Sophie, you didn't need to get us that," said Emma, blushing. "You know, this term hasn't been too bad, since they disabled the electric shocks before we started this term."

Jay was quick to respond. "That's amazing. Thanks," he said. "I was looking at getting one myself, since it's been half a year since, you know, that night."

Everyone went silent, and blushed.

"We might go home, try it out," said Jay as he and Emma stood up and walked to the door.

"You could try it here," said Sophie looking at Emma, then glancing at Jay.

There was another awkward silence, until Emma spoke. "Really? Here?" she said.

"Yeah," said Sophie. "We'll join too, right Ben?"

I wasn't thrilled about the idea of playing in front of Jay. But knowing how much I'd been disappointing her the past few months, I couldn't say no.

"Um, sure, if you think it would be fun," I said, looking down at the floor.

We all looked at each other, until it became clear we were going to do this. Sophie shut the curtains and brought some towels out from the bathroom.

"Come on then guys, off with the clothes," said Emma.

The girls where both smiling, watching us undress. It did feel strange getting naked in front of Jay and Emma, but I think the chastity cage hiding our cocks, made it feel less awkward. Even still, I kept my shirt on covering the top part of my cage.

I sat down first on one towel, leaning my back against the sofa. Jay followed, sitting against the wall opposite me.

"This is the strangest foursome ever," said Jay. We all chuckled.

"Come on, show us what you've got under there Ben," said Emma.

I should have known I wouldn't get away with keeping my shirt on. Looking at Sophie, I hoped for her to come to my rescue, but it was clear she agreed and wanted me naked like Jay. Reluctantly, I stripped my last item of clothing off.

"Don't you want to join us," said Jay with wide open eyes, looking at Emma to get her to remove some clothes. But she didn't respond, just knelt down in front of him and applied some lube to the toy.

Picking up my phone, I activated the pleasure setting, while Sophie prepared our anal toy and rubbed some lube around my anus.

"Have you guys ran out of quota?" said Sophie, looking back at Jay, noticing they weren't using the app.

"No, they disabled it in exchanged for removing the shocks. It was the lesser of two evils," said Jay, looking down in disappointment. "Oh," he called out, as Emma inserted the toy slowly into his ass.

Like an echo, I copied him as Sophie penetrated me, harsher since we were accustomed to it by now. Barely had the toy entered by ass, when the pleasure mode quota ran out, leaving me with no sensation in my cock.

Our girls both played with us, fulling clothed pushing up and down into our asses. Me and Jay were shy at first, but slowly found ourselves more comfortable to moan out loud.

1...34567...15