Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I need the toilet. I'm gonna pee," shouted Jay. But before he could stand up, a white stream of cum leaked from his cock. There was no pulse, no squirt, no burst of cum. Just a slow drizzle, as a full terms worth a cum left his body.

Laying back, Jay looked exhausted as Emma removed the toy from his ass, taking it to the bathroom to wash up.

As Emma walked back, I realized it had been an hour since I first turned the pleasure mode on. Time was flying by, and we were having a blast. I brought the app back on my phone and activated the pleasure mode again, moaning as Sophie pressed against my prostate.

Jay, who was now recovered, whispered something to Emma. She smiled, removing her pants and underwear as I tried not to stare.

My cock was throbbing in its restrictive cage, enjoying the frustrated pulses the pleasure mode delivered, as I watched Emma's bare ass hide Jays face.

That's when I realized it was too late. I'd gone too far near orgasm. "Shit, shit, shit," I called out, as a sharp painful shock preventing my orgasm.

Jay and Emma barely noticed, too caught up in the oral they were performing.

"You had an orgasm?" asked Sophie in shock, using her fingers to scope up the cum that had leaked from my cock.

But I didn't orgasm. It was just like every other prostate massage, relief with no real relief.

With the device now locked out for another hour, and with only a few seconds left of quota anyway, I tidied up while Sophie watched Emma moan in pleasure as Jay brought her to orgasm.

When I came back from the bathroom, everyone was exhausted, sitting on the living room floor.

"Ben, you don't give Sophie oral?" asked Emma.

Before I could answer, Sophie said: "No, since he's had that pleasure mode activated, he barely noticed me anymore."

Mortified, I tried to change the subject onto school and studying. It had been a really hard term, but of course Sophie was right.

"Damn, maybe it's good we had it disabled," joked Emma. Jay didn't find the funny side.

"It's one in the morning," said Emma, her mouth open wide.

"Fuck," said Sophie. "Time went by so fast."

Struggling, Jay and Emma managed to stand up, both naked trying to collect their clothes.

"Guys, why don't you stay over tonight," said Sophie.

"Do you have a spare bed?" asked Jay.

"No, come on. Just share with us, our bed is massive," said Sophie.

Jay and Emma were too tired to even contemplate an alternative. "Fuck it," said Emma, walking into the bedroom with Sophie.

Me and Jay followed, watching as Sophie stripped off and got in bed with Emma. Jay rolled into bed beside Emma, and I turned off the lights, and lay beside Sophie.

As we started to wake up the morning after, there was a brief moment of awkwardness, until Emma giggled, causing everyone to join in laughter.

We all put our clothes back on, then Jay and Emma left to go to their own home. Me and Sophie never talked about the night, knowing it would probably just start an argument about how selfish I was. Not that it would be an argument, since I actually agreed.

By the time it was mid-term break, we hadn't played in weeks. Sophie was stuck deep into her studies and I was balancing between using the pleasure mode on my cock, massaging my ass and completing my own essays.

With only one day left until we were due to finish the term, Sophie tried once more to get my attention. When I arrived back at the apartment, she was wearing a new black lace lingerie set. Her boobs where pushed up by a red bra, barely visible through the mesh in her see through top, and a pair of stockings ran up her leg just past her knee, with a red stripe at the top.

"Nice," I said, walking over to her.

She stood up and led me to the bedroom, where she had set up a towel, the anal toy and some lube.

My cock was pressing against the cage, as I stripped off my clothes and lay back on the bed.

Pulling down her pants, she made her way onto the bed, in reverse position to me. I could see her bare pussy, shaven and slightly wet from her excitement. She pushed back until her pussy was right in front of my mouth, where I instinctively pushed out my tongue, tasting her.

Moaning, I kept the pace, licking her how I knew she liked it.

Reaching around the bed, I tried to find my phone.

"No, it's my turn," said Sophie, picking up my phone and throwing it far out of my reach, onto the floor. Instead, she picked up the anal toy, lubed it up and pushed it into my ass. But instead of massaging my prostate, she just left it in there, alone.

I tried to move it myself, but she moved my hands away each time.

"Please Sophie," I begged.

"If you do a good job, I'll massage it for you," she said, while I got back to work.

It seemed like an eternity until she came, but when she finally did, it was her biggest one yet. When her body stopped shaking, I tried to ask her to play with me, but she was exhausted and turned around to sleep.

With the toy still in my ass, I walked over to my phone and brought it back to the bed, activated the pleasure mode for the full three minutes, and rubbed my prostate. I tried to enjoy it as best I could, knowing that it would be the last action I'd get until the next term.

The journey back home was the same as usual, and over a family dinner we discussed our future since our studies where coming to an end soon.

"Things are looking good for you both," said Mrs Garcia.

Mr Garcia nodded in agreement, "We're very proud of you both, and the next six months will fly by."

We both spent time with family, dreading while also feeling excited for the final term to start. Before we left to catch the train, Mrs Garcia opened her phone and showed us a chart on the app. "Now guys, I have been looking through the statistics here. This 'ejaculation' figure is very high. It's almost daily. I asked the consultant, who said this is normally something called a wet dream, but this shouldn't be happening so frequently. I'm worried that enabling that hour quota last term was a mistake," she said.

Both me and Sophie blushed.

"I'm just going to disable the option completely. You've come so far the last few years, I wouldn't want you to ruin the last six months," she said.

"No, Mrs Garcia. Please. Things have been going really well, we've both basically already passed our degrees and maybe disabling it would make things worse," I said in a desperate attempt to change her mind.

"I think I've made my mind up," she said. "It's for your own good."

"Mum, I think I have an idea," said Sophie. "Giving a guy the ability to use that app anytime he wants, maybe isn't the best idea."

"Sophie, what?" I said, trying to keep calm in front of her parents.

"Yeah, my thoughts too," said Mrs Garcia.

"But, maybe disabling it isn't good either. Things are going well, and we want to keep the momentum going to make sure we complete our courses. But I've been responsible, worked hard, and like you said, made you proud. Can you trust me with the app, and I'll keep an eye on him?"

At the time, all I could think was that Sophie was a genius. As soon as we got on the train, we could remove the device finally.

"Give you control of the app? I don't know, it seems risky. You could just remove the device, then what would be the point?"

Mrs Garcia looked through the app, clicking on some menus. "Oh, okay, you might be onto something though. Look, I'm not willing to give you complete control over the app, but, since you've done so well so far. Instead, I can create you a user. You can have full access to everything," she said ticking a series of options on her phone. "But I'm not going to allow you access to unlock the device, or disable orgasm protection mode. Sound fair?"

Okay, I did get my hopes up too soon. But this was also better than before. We could disable all restrictions, use the pleasure mode whenever we wanted.

"Thanks Mrs Garcia," I said, agreeing on Sophie's behalf.

"Yeah Mum, thanks, that sounds great," said Sophie.

Mrs Garcia finished setting up the account, then asked Sophie to open the app on her phone.

"It says you will need to set up a pass code," said Mrs Garcia. "Ben, look away. Take this seriously."

Sophie opened the app, and completed the set up screen, away from my eyes. Once finished, Mr Garcia drove us to the train station, ready for our final and possibly best term ever.

-------------------

Chapter 10 - All The Cards

-------------------

As we sat on the train with Jay and Emma, I explained with a big smile how we had nearly full access to the app.

"Fuck, no way," said Jay. "My parents still didn't give me any quota, stating it was only six months to go."

"Look, there're loads of buttons and options now," said Sophie, handing the phone to Jay.

"Amazing," said Jay, swiping around the app reading out all the options.

"So you can't remove the device, or orgasm. But there's no quota set?" he asked, hitting the pleasure button and delivering a pleasurable pulse to the head of my cock. But he turned it off after only a few seconds, leaving my cock attempting to get hard in the cage.

"Well I'm jealous," said Jay, handing the phone back to Sophie.

After a long journey back, we finally reached our apartment. I was so excited to pleasure myself from the app, I pulled Sophie into the bedroom and undressed.

"Go on Sophie, turn it on," I said, laying back on the bed, naked, except for the chastity device.

She sighed, picking up her phone and saying: "That's all you ever think about."

I looked down, ashamed.

Taking off her top, Sophie played with her boobs over her bra. "Don't you want to play with me, instead of your cock?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," I said, sitting up and pulling her in close to me, then giving her a passionate kiss as my cock swelled against the steel tube.

Removing the rest of her clothes, Sophie guided me towards the pussy, so I could give her oral.

"Slow down, it's not a race," she said, as I quickly rushed to make her cum, desperate to try out the unrestricted pleasure mode.

Slowing down, I ran my tongue over her smooth vagina, circling her clit. Multi tasking, I reached for Sophie's phone to try to activate the pleasure mode while I worked on her orgasm.

"There's no point, you don't know the pass code," said Sophie.

"Shit," I whispered. I was so busy thinking about how we finally had fewer restrictions on the device, I never realized it was actually Sophie, and not myself, who was now in control.

"Please Sophie," I begged. But she wouldn't turn it on.

All I could do was focus on licking her. My mind focused on the taste of her pussy, as I teased my tongue around the entrance of her hole, then inserted it as much as I could.

Focusing back on her clit, she pushed her legs down on the bed, thrusting to the movements of my tongue. She screamed in pleasure as her orgasm triggered, causing her body to shiver.

After catching her breath, Sophie turned over and closed her eyes. I waited for a few minutes to make sure she was truly asleep, before taking her phone and opening the app.

"Enter pass code," said the app.

Knowing the pin code to unlock her phone, I tried the same one in the app.

"Wrong. Try again," flashed a message on the app.

I thought it must have been something similar so I tried a couple more times, reversing the numbers and adding some letters to the end. But it wasn't unlocking.

On the fifth failed attempt, the app changed to a red background and said: "Wrong. Delivering shock."

"Ouch, fuck," I screamed as my cock was zapped with a painful electric shock.

Waking up, Sophie noticed me on her phone, laughed as she saw me rubbing the cage in pain, then went back to sleep.

With no other option, I put her phone back beside her and joined her for a sleep, still desperate for some relief.

As we got into the last term of university, we tried our best to stay focused, completing our research and essays. After two weeks in, Sophie still hadn't activated the pleasure mode, even once.

Still, I would give her oral, massage her feet, kiss her and do anything around the apartment to make her want to reward me.

I came back early from the library, before Sophie was home to cook her dinner. As soon as she arrived through the door, I led her to the sofa and knelt down in front of her. I removed her shoes and socks, then rubbed at her feet, as she lent into the sofa moaning in relaxation.

"Okay, come on," she said, leading us to the bedroom.

My cock bulged in the tube, excited at the thought of some pleasure.

"I know it's hard for you, but I much prefer you when you're not constantly using that pleasure thing," she said, picking out the strap-on from the cupboard. "I want you to put this on and focus on my pussy."

Of course, I would prefer to use my real cock the fuck Sophie, but using the strap-on always felt good. Not from a physical pleasure, but mentally as I imagined we were having real sex.

Placing the strap-on around my waist, I rubbed some lube over the dildo, then over Sophie's pussy. But she was so wet anyway, she didn't really need any lube.

She lay back and let me enter her pussy with my fake cock. With long, slow and gently thrusts, I pushed in and out of her. Moaning in pleasure, she pulled me closer to her face, letting me giving her a passionate kiss.

As I was fucking her, her breathing got heavier and faster, until she had an orgasm, pushing me away and laying shivering on the bed.

Looking down, I imagined one last time the strap-on was my real erect cock, then took it to the bathroom to clean up. Laying back in bed, I waited for Sophie to wake up then asked her one last time: "Please Sophie, can you put the pleasure mode on."

"My feet could use a massage. Why not get down there, and see what happens?" she said.

Without a second to lose, I knelt down at the side of the bed and grabbed her foot, pressing into her soles with my thumbs.

Seeing her pick up her phone, my heart started to race. "Oh please, please," I begged.

A very mild pulse hit my cock, less intense that when I used the option myself.

"Is that the pleasure mode?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the unrestricted mode has a few more options. I can choose the strength, and position," she explained. "How does that feel?"

The pulse moved from the head of my cock to the base, right above my balls. It felt good, but less intense. "Yeah, it's nice. It's weak though," I said.

"Good, keep going," she commanded.

Rubbing at her feet, I enjoyed the mild pleasure my cock was receiving.

Slowly, as Sophie moved her fingers across the phone, the pulse moved from the base of my cock to the middle, then to just below the glans. The pulse continued to following her fingers, getting stronger and more intense at her instruction.

Moving my concentration onto my own pleasure, I stopped massaging her feet which left her disappointed. "Okay, that's enough for today," she said, pulling her feet up and turning off the app, stopping the pulse.

"No," I cried out. But she was already stood up, and dressing herself.

I stayed on the floor for a while, until ready to get dressed myself.

Over the next few months, in between studying, Sophie would only use the pleasure mode on me two more times. Each time, I was made to keep attention on massaging her feet. The last time, I let myself get too close to cumming, and received a painful shock.

We also saw Jay and Emma more frequently. We would have dinner, study together then they would stay over with us. Sometimes we would play with the anal toys, and make our girls orgasm. Sometimes, we were just too tired, so went straight to sleep.

As the term, and our university duration, neared the end, we started talking about what we would do after.

"I don't think I can move back in with my parents," said Sophie.

"Yeah, no way. I love living by ourselves," I said.

"I have been offered a job, Jay too, upon completing our courses. I was thinking of taking it, what do you think?" said Sophie.

I was thrilled for her, and jealous I still hadn't been offered anything. "That's great Sophie, you have to go for it."

"Yeah I think I will. It pays okay, but I don't think we can afford a place as nice as this one. How do you feel about asking Jay and Emma to share with us?" asked Sophie.

They were great people, and really good friends. Anyway, they had already stayed with us many times before, so it would be no different. "Yes, that would be great," I said.

So we invited them to dinner, asked them and they were more than thrilled to accept. The difficulty was now finding a new place. The jobs were half-way between the university and our home town, so we had to line up some viewings as a stop on our way home.

We packaged up all our belongings and said a final goodbye to the apartment that we had called home for three years.

We met Jay and Emma, then boarded the train, taking us to the town we would be working in. The first few places we saw were terrible, and we had a sinking feeling it wasn't going to work out. Thankfully the final place we saw, instantly made us feel at home. All of us agreed this was better than we expected and we agreed to a six-month lease.

Back on the train, we completed some final application details on the laptop, and we scraped the remaining money her parents gave us to put down a deposit. As we hit the final send button, we all felt relieved we would be living together and not with our parents.

We said goodbye to Jay and Emma, then went back to Sophie's parents to tell them the good news and celebrate over dinner.

I asked Mrs Garcia to remove the device, but she wanted to wait until our final results came through, just in case we needed to go back.

We already where pretty confident we had passed, but still the two weeks we had to wait for that final letter kept us on the edge. When it finally came through we almost passed out, relieved all the hard work paid off, and we could continue on with our plan.

Sophie's parents where thrilled, and congratulated Sophie with a new car. After Sophie finished screaming in joy, I immediately asked again for the device to be removed.

"Yes, yes," said Mrs Garcia. "You're moving out to your new place tomorrow, so I'll turn it all off once you leave then you can remove it and put it in the trash."

Part of my seriously thought she would find a way to keep me in this stupid prison for the rest of my life, so I was relieved to hear I would finally be free.

As we loaded up our things into the car, Mrs Garcia disabled everything on the device and we said goodbye, as Sophie drove us to pick up Jay and Emma.

The drive to our new apartment was a lot quicker than the long train ride to university. Sophie parked the car, and we took out our bags up to our new home.

Luckily there were no fights over who would get what room, as they were both the same. As soon as we had chosen the rooms, Jay and Emma locked themselves in their room, and me and Sophie did the same.

I undressed and lay naked on our new bed, and opened the app on my phone. Everything had been enabled and I was now in complete control of the device. I unlocked the cage, and slid it off, seeing my dick for the first time in over a year and a half. It was still strange to see my cock's foreskin held back by the piercings. I unscrewed the sides, then removed both piercings, pulling my foreskin over my semi-erect cock.

"Ah, fucking finally," I shouted, pulling Sophie onto the bed and pulling down her pants.

As she rubbed my cock, Sophie's eyes lit up, watching my cock grow fully erect.

I pulled her naked body on top of me, ready to have sex.

"Shit, do you have condoms?" Sophie asked.

"Oh fuck, no, no, we don't. We never needed them," I said, putting a towel over my waist and running out of the bedroom to see if Jay and Emma had a spare.

1...45678...15