Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clicking the next button up I went up to forty percent. This caused me to moan, making Sophie giggle.

I felt a heat build up in my thighs, then my face as I approached orgasm. I was right on the edge, when the next pulse hit. Seconds away from orgasm. But instead of an enjoyable pulse, I was shocked painfully, while the app flashed "Orgasm prevented. Cool-down for one hour."

"Fuck," I cried out, holding my cock. "I was so close."

"What?" asked Sophie. "You okay?"

"It shocked me. It won't let me cum?" I said.

Above the cool-down timer I could see I still had one minute left today. It had only taken me two minutes to nearly orgasm. But the button was now disabled.

We put our clothes back on then continued our day, but the thought of the pleasure mode kept nagging at me. How cruel that it wouldn't let me orgasm, but I was still so glad I didn't have to worry about getting shocked for every sexual thought.

Tying to keep busy, I finished some chores around the apartment, then sat in the living room watching as the app counted down the last few minutes.

"Fuck, finally!"

Running to the bedroom, I stripped naked, only wearing the chastity device, and lay on the bed.

"Oh yeah," I whispered, clicking the button to enjoy the final minute.

The feeling was just as good as before, as each beat brought me closer to orgasm. I was enjoying the rhythm, thrusting me hips imagining I was having sex.

"I can beat it, I know I can," I said, determined I would cum before it shocked me.

But there wasn't enough time. The device stopped all stimulation, leaving me horny with no relief in sight.

"No luck?" asked Sophie.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Maybe tomorrow," she said, rolling over towards me and kissing me chest. It was cruel to tease me but I wasn't going to stop her, as she rolled her tongue over my nipple, then down to my navel ending at the device, just at the top of my cock.

I watched as she ran her tongue over the metal tube, but I couldn't feel a thing. When she reached my balls, she ran circles over my left nut, then moved to my right. It felt great, but I would have done anything for her to lick my unlocked cock.

"Sorry sexy. One day I promise I'll give you all the sex we can handle," she said, kissing me on the cheek then falling to sleep.

As you've probably guessed, I used up the whole ten minutes within the first four days of being back at university. But no, I wasn't able to cum once. Every time I reached the edge of an orgasm, the device would shock me then shut down for an hour.

It was amazing just to have that relief. I just needed to ration it out so it lasts the whole month.

Looking at the app, the pleasure button was disabled with a message saying "Quote of 10 minutes reach. Reset in 26 days."

With the device not shocking me anymore, I found myself able to concentrate on my studies more than the year before. Of course, I was still horny every minute of the day.

Sophie was much happier too, as I was able to bring her to orgasm daily. I found the perfect spot to reliably bring her to orgasm every time. But she would force me to tease her, pushing me away until she was ready to cum.

This routine kept me as hard as I could get, my cock bulging in its cage every time we would play. I'm surprised my cock just didn't give up, knowing it had no change to relief me of my frustration.

Towards the end of the term, we invited Emma and Jay over to our apartment. They had us over once before, so we wanted to return the favor.

"Damn, this is a palace," said Jay, looking around at every corner.

"It's even nicer on the inside," said Emma, setting down a bag on our coffee table.

The night went well, as we played some games on our widescreen TV, until they wanted to leave to go to bed.

"Listen, before I forget," said Emma, taking out a box from her bag. "We bought one of these for ourselves a few weeks ago, and it's taken things to a new level for us. Hopefully you'll find it does the same for you."

"Oh you shouldn't have," said Sophie.

She paused before setting it down, looking between us sheepishly before speaking.

"It um, we got them both at once, they're Jay's size. I hope that's okay."

I picked up the box that read "Realist Dildo Strap-on" then put it back on the table. "Oh you really shouldn't have. No way we're using that," I said, rubbing my rear end for emphasis.

Both Emma and Jay laughed. "No you idiot, it's not for you. It's for her."

Pausing for a moment, I thought about what they meant. Then it hit me.

"Now you've got it," said Jay, leading Emma out the door and leaving us alone with this new toy.

With a huge smile on Sophie's face, I knew I didn't really have a choice in what was going to happen next. Not that I would say no anyway.

We both stripped naked and jumped onto the bed. Sophie ripped the strap-on out of the package, and together we solved the puzzle of how to tighten the thing around my waist.

Looking down at my genitals it was almost like I had my cock again. This dildo was much thicker and slightly longer than my own. I felt my own cock bulge, filling up the chastity tube.

"Fuck, we don't have any lube," said Sophie.

I knew what I needed to do, placing myself between her legs and teasing her clit, working my way down to the entrance of her hole, sticking my tongue in several times until I tasted her natural juices.

Frustrated and horny, I sat up eager to stick my fake cock in her pussy.

"Now my turn," she said, sitting up with her legs crossed, pulling me closer to her. I watched helplessly as her tongue licked the head, frustrated I couldn't feel a thing.

Out of desperation I looked at the app on my phone. The pleasure button read: "Reset in 4 days." I knew next month I would be saving every minute to use while doing this.

Instinctively I thrust gently into Sophie's mouth, knowing we were both imagining this was the real thing.

Fixing her hair then laying back, she said: "Okay, ready. Let's try this thing."

I looked down at her beautiful bare body, laying back, ready to accept my cock. Placing the tip gently outside her hole, I teased my way inside her. Without the distraction of feeling my cock penetrate her wet pussy, I was in no rush to thrust, so I took my time and let her guide me.

"Oh my, fuck this feels good," she screamed.

You might think I was jealous of her pleasure, wishing I could share the feeling with her. But I was sharing it with her. It's hard to explain, but seeing her face flush and gasp with every small penetration, made my heart race.

Wrapping my arms around her back, I lay on top of her pulling her in close as I moved my hips to her rhythm. While slowly entering and exiting her pussy, I played with her breasts, pressing them close to each other than out, while kissing her open mouth teasing her tongue with mine.

"AHHHHH," she screamed in ecstasy, shaking her legs and squeezing her eyes shut so much I thought she was about to collapse.

"Sophie, you good?" I asked, smiling with pride.

She mumbled something I couldn't understand, then fell asleep. I tucked her under the blanket, then had my shower, cleaning up the dildo, of course after a final play at pretending it was my real cock.

We used that toy every day, and the sessions only became more intense. I really did try my best to ration the pleasure mode, but after the first strap-on session paired with stimulation, I was out of minutes by the fourth day.

Of course, it felt better with the stimulation, but for the rest of the term I continued to satisfy Sophie most days. Seeing the joy on her face with every orgasm never felt old.

When it was time to go back home for mid-term break, I knew there was no chance we could play in her parents house. I was still hornier than ever, and desperate for relief, but things were getting easier. Maybe my body was finally adapting to the device. Most of my sexual thoughts focused around Sophie, and giving her pleasure. I rarely thought of my own cock and bringing myself to orgasm, although my cock would strain constantly in its cage.

-----------------

Chapter 8 - A Free Night

-----------------

Back at Sophie's, I was allowed to stay over for the first few nights as we caught up and reassured Mrs Garcia that we were still focused on our education.

After another family meal, Sophie's parents brought up the device.

"Ben, we want to thank you again for your commitment to Sophie and to both of your studies. I think you should spend the night at your own house tonight," said Mrs Garcia.

I shook my head in confusion. "Oh, yeah, of course. Um, I'm not sure how to say thanks, I'm confused," I said.

"Oh, sorry, I mean let's get that device off you. You can get showered, have a night without it rubbing against you. I can trust you'll be respectful and not do anything we'd unapproved of?" she said.

In shock, I nodded my head agreeing to everything she said as she took out her phone and pressed some buttons. Hearing the device buzz as it unlocked, made by cock grow as hard as it could in the steel tube.

"I'd suggest you give it a good soak overnight, then bring it back over here in the morning so we can inspect it being put on."

"Yes Mrs Garcia, thank you. Thank you."

As soon as Mr Garcia dropped me home, I shouted hello to my parents through the living room then ran upstairs to my bedroom. I throw off all my clothes, then unlocked the tube from the base ring, revealing my cock which instantly sprang to a full erection.

It never stops shocking me, looking at my foreskin pulled back away from my head. As I was never circumcised, I had always wondered what my did would look like. I wasn't a fan. I preferred my foreskin, and wanted it back to normal.

Looking at the piercings I saw that one side actually screwed out. I twisted each one until the sides fell off, then removed the piercing bars. There were two small holes left where the piercings were held, but they weren't as big as the bars.

Finally, my dick was free, so I pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and let out a loud sigh of relief.

I was ready to jerk off more than ever, but I just took a moment to walk around my room, enjoying the feeling of a normal but erect cock between my legs.

The walking didn't last that long, and soon I was sitting back on my bed, looking down at my erect cock. I'd never felt too inadequate about my dick, but since I had become used to the large thick strap-on, I actually felt slightly inferior.

Stroking my cock, I enjoyed every pull, watching as my foreskin glides up and over my cock. I increased the speed, memorizing every session with Sophie. I imagined my hand was her pussy, and dreamed of the day I would be able to fuck her for real.

With the last few strokes bringing me close to orgasm, I moaned as my cock spat out more than a years worth of cum from my cock. My chest was soaked. I had never seen so much cum come out of me.

I wasn't finished, but was still horny, and thinking of Sophie's smooth naked body. My cock, still hard, was desperate to be played with, so I jerked off at least one more time. I say at least, because I don't remember falling asleep. Only waking up the next morning with dried cum covered over my chest.

Even though my cock was sore from all the rubbing, I had to have one final jerk. Who knows when the next time I'd be free, so I came twice more until I could feel my balls were finally empty.

Bringing my chastity device with me, I had a shower cleaning off all the dried cum, then gave the device a good clean in soapy water. After drying myself and the device off, I went back to my bedroom and reluctantly installed the two piercings again.

I thought about pretending I lost them, but knowing Mrs Garcia, she would take me back to the clinic who would pierce me again, maybe more times than before.

It was hard lining up the piercings, but I remembered to hold my foreskin back then the holes lined up again, letting me insert the bars twice through my cock.

Slowly I took my time walking back to Sophie's house, wanting to enjoy my last hour of freedom.

Of course, as soon as I arrived Mrs Garcia was eager to get me back in the device.

"Okay, top off, pants down. You can put the device on yourself, but I'll be watching to make sure there's no cheating."

With great disappointment, I wrapped the ring around my cock and balls, then slipped my penis into the steel tube, encasing my genitals again.

As Mrs Garcia configured the app, I felt the device tighten and grip onto the piercings as it locked everything in place. She gave the device a firm tug, then let me pull up my pants and put my shirt back on.

"Mrs Garcia. About the pleasure setting on the app. I was wondering, if you wouldn't mind, maybe increasing it just slightly. It's really helped ease the tension away and I feel my studying is going better this year," I said.

"Absolutely not. I'm already not sure activating it was a good idea. If you can greatly, and I mean greatly, improve on your grades from last year, then I will consider it."

I'm not sure what I really expected, but it was worth asking.

The holidays went faster than before and I was feeling far less tense having been able to orgasm. As we sat bored on the journey back to university for the last term of the year, I thought back on the last year. It was amazing to think I had gone a full year, even longer, without a single orgasm. It was tough, and I'd never recommend it to anyone, but it's pretty impressive when you think about it.

The holidays went faster than before and I was feeling far less tense since my orgasm. As we sat bored on the journey back to university, I thought back on the last year. It was amazing to think I had gone a full year, even longer, without a single orgasm. It was tough, and I'd never recommend it to anyone, but it's pretty impressive when you think about it.

"They said they would be out all day," said Jay talking to Emma, as they sat down beside us. "All day, then they come back an hour later. I hate them."

"I know, but there's nothing we can do," said Emma.

"What happened?" asked Sophie.

"It's his fucking dad," said Emma throwing her hands in the air. "Jay was allowed out of the tube, then his parents left us alone for the day. But not even an hour later his dad comes back, run's up the stairs and catches us having sex. It was a sabotage."

Speechless, I raised my eyebrows, thinking how lucky he was to be allowed alone with Emma without his cock being locked up.

"Yeah, that's embarrassing," I said.

"I don't care about being embarrassed, he told me to put the cage back on immediately and now he's enabled the Erection Prevention option. I've been shocked too many times today already," said Jay.

We both listened to Emma and Jay moan about his parent's, and I could help but feel karma was paying me back when I couldn't get aroused, but he could.

By the time the train arrived at university, Jay was no less angry, but we separated and promised to meet up soon.

For once, I think Sophie was hornier than me. As soon as we closed the door in our apartment, she had the strap-on out and was commanding me to strip for her. No complaints from me.

Standing naked in front of her, I helped to remove her top then took a few seconds to admire her boobs, while my cock attempted to stiffen.

We kissed, playing with our tongues, until Sophie couldn't resist any longer. She stepped out of her jeans, threw off her pants and wrapped the strap-on around my waist.

"Do me good," she said, lying back on the bed showing herself to me.

This time we were prepared and had some lube I bought from the local pharmacy. Not that we really needed it that session, since her pussy was soaking wet.

I put a dab of lube on the dildo, then leaned over her pushing my fake cock into her. Each thrust I gave her was met with moaning and groaning.

It would never get old watching her boobs bounce as I penetrated her, pulling at her nipples gently before cupping them in my hand.

She reached down to play with her clit, moving her hips back to the beat of my thrusts. I pulled her hand away. "Let me. You lie back and enjoy."

Teasing her with my fingers, I made circles around her clit, moving my way towards the center. Slowly at first, then speeding up gradually as her heard her moans increase.

With a final gasp her body shivered and vagina pulsated in an intense orgasm I couldn't being to imagine what it felt like.

Rolling over, she lay exhausted in bed while I tidied up, had a shower then joined her to sleep for the night, spooning her with my frustrated cock pointed down inches behind her ass.

The first few weeks back are always hard, but we worked hard eager to finish the year on a high with better grades than last year.

Even though I had my own studying to do, I made sure to treat her well every evening. Some times she was too tired for me to use the strap-on on her, but would always let me rub her feet. I loved it. I loved touching any part of her body, but there was something so arousing seeing her satisfaction after I removed her shoes, socks then rubbed for the first time that day.

My orgasm, the last time we were home, seemed like a lifetime ago. Every day was getting more difficult. Spending a year without a single ejaculation had made my mind almost forget what it felt like to cum. But my mind was reset, as I remembered every time what I was missing.

Half way through the term, Sophie came home and sat back on the sofa. I knelt down in front of her and got to work on her feet, watching as she relaxed.

"It's a tough one today Sophie. I think I might use a few minutes," I said, using my thumbs to rub the roles of her feet.

"Yeah, do you want me to turn it on for you?"

She was already on her phone, so I said yeah. Having her press the button helped me imagine it was her giving me this pleasure.

As the quota counted down, I enjoyed every pulsating beat of electric passing through my cock.

"Crap, off, off I can feel myself getting close," I asked.

Sophie turned off the pleasure mode, leaving me with a minute left that day. Although it sucked to stop right before I would cum, it was better than getting shocked painfully.

While I continued rubbing her feet, she would turn the pulse on for a few seconds, then off again. Massaging her feet distracted me from the orgasm but let me enjoy the small pleasurable pulses until we ran out of time.

"Sorry honey, all out for today."

Frowning I stood up, and asked Sophie what she'd like for dinner.

I cooked us some pasta, while she surfed the internet on her laptop. Once everything had cooked, I brought over two plates and ate beside her.

"It's going to be a bad term, I can feel it. I'm so frustrated. It's like the first month we were here all over again," I said to Sophie.

"We're so close to finishing the term though. Then we have one year to go and you'll never have to wear that thing again," she said, placing her hand on my crotch. That didn't help my frustration.

When Sophie had finished eating she went back on her laptop, and brought up a page for me to read. After putting the dishes away, I sat beside her.

"Now, I don't want you to freak out," she said. "I found this article from other people in your situation. They recommend something called a prostate massage. Yes, it sounds scary but I think you should try it. Some guys can get a slight relief, releasing some cum from their balls."

"Are you kidding? I'm not putting anything up my ass," I said, scrunching up my face in shock.

"I know it's strange, but it might make it easier for you," said Sophie.

I wouldn't hear anymore, and made it clear nothing was going up my ass, ever.

"Well I've bought you this," said Sophie handing me a box with a long black tube. "It doesn't even look like a cock or anything, if that's what you're worried about."