Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma took a bottle of lube and emptied some over my cock, then grabbed it firmly with her hand and gave me one long stroke from the base of my cock, stopping just before the glans.

Copying her, Sophie did the same, causing me to moan in pleasure.

Reaching her hand under my butt, Sophie pulled out the butt plug, accidentally causing some cum to ooze out of my cock.

Giving me a sexy tease, Emma shook her boobs at my face, while stroking my cock, slowly, massaging the lube always ignoring the glans.

It was at least half an hour before one of them, I don't remember who, tightened their grip over the head of my cock, causing me to flinch as the sensitivity was too much to handle.

"Oh please, let me cum," I begged.

"You can cum anytime you want," said Sophie, using one hand to rub my balls and the other focused on jerking my foreskin over my glans.

As they sped up, taking it in turns to jerk my cock, images of Jays feet kept entering my mind. I tried to shake them away, looking at Sophie's boobs, and Emma's pussy. But the image kept popping in, as I tried to ignore Jay sitting by the wall.

I couldn't take it anymore, so glanced quickly over at Jay, sat up against the wall, showing me the soles of his feet.

"Oh, oh, I'm gonna cum," I screamed out, quickly looking back at Sophie's pussy, as I let out several bullets of cum into the air, and over Sophie and Emma's hand.

Laying back, I panted, trying to catch my breath, as my body continued to twitch in pure pleasure.

Moving up to my face, Sophie gave me a kiss on the cheek, then untied my wrists, while Emma untied my ankles.

Sitting up, I looked down at my cock, still free from the chastity cage. I reached down and touched my bare cock, for the first time in years, feeling the fleshy skin, where I had been so used to metal.

I pulled my foreskin back down over the head of my cock, and walked to the bathroom to shower.

The feeling of having my cock head covered with skin felt strange. I was so used to my glans rubbing against the steel metal. Being free almost felt wrong and uncomfortable.

Once clean and fresh, I dried myself off and joined the group in the living area, who were still naked and eating some snacks.

"How does it feel to be free?" asked Sophie.

"Strange," I said.

"Do you want to put it back on?" asked Emma, pulling the towel off my waist.