Chastened Ch. 02: Just Like Mother

Story Info
She's not the first to wear that chastity belt.
2.9k words
4.41
11k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers

Content Note: Incest

Following my betrayal of Freya, I fell into a depression so deep and dark that it's a wonder I ever pulled myself out of it. For months I barely spoke to a soul, and had my degree subjects been any less introspective than classical music and Romantic poetry, I doubt I would have passed at all, let alone achieved a distinction. That success was a first stepping stone, another was being invited to stay with my friend Charlie.

I say friend. We were in some of the same classes together, and his determination to lift my mood did provide some moments of levity. I accepted his offer to stay with him because the alternative was to return to Kell Island, and I had not yet overcome my bitter resentment towards my family, and towards Rosa.

Ux Island was beautiful, much like Kell Island but somehow wilder and friendlier. It was a glorious place to take long walks through orchards and alongside rivers, and I was free to sleep as late as I wished. There was so much home-grown fruit as well, rich in taste and bursting with joyous life. Charlie's parents, the Musks, were charming too, impossible not to love, and Charlie's two young sisters were a delight to be around. He had a brother too, a year younger than him, who had set off to join the navy, full of excitement for the war. I often wondered if he would serve one day with my Ensign Winter.

I tried to forget Freya, or at least not obsess over her. The temptation every day to see if she lived still, or had died in some horrendous battle, or (far, far worse) met some other young woman or futa to fall in love with and take to the opera and eventually marry. Of course, I learned nothing at all about her, but that didn't stop me from looking.

Day by day I came back to life, to the point that I could smile without hurting and even laugh sometimes with real enjoyment. I still cried myself to sleep each night and resented waking up in the mornings, but there was pleasure in seeing the happiness of others. This idyllic state of affairs nearly came to an abrupt end when Charlie asked me, out of the blue, to marry him.

"What?" I asked. "Why?" I was genuinely confused.

"I love you," he said, as if in explanation. We'd never spoken of love, or even kissed. "Everyone here loves you," he continued, "and I know you like us too."

Which was certainly true, but love? There was only one person I loved and she was lightyears away. "Charlie, I do like everyone here. I wish you were all my family, but I cannot love you as a wife should."

Embarrassed and clearly distressed, he hurried away, leaving me to wonder just how long he had been in love with me, and just what exactly I could do about it.

By a stroke of miraculous fortune, my sister Mara turned up the following day. "So, this is where you're hiding," she said, dumping her suitcase unceremoniously on the floor. "Bad enough that there's no one at Kell worth talking to, I can't walk into a room without worrying I'll find Eliza sucking Dad's cock. 'It's so big, Daddy! Won't you please fuck my tight little cunt and tell me I'm beautiful, Daddy!' It's not even safe to walk in the garden. Yesterday I saw her being fucked by all four gardeners - at the same time! My mind hurts just thinking about it."

"Um, hi Mara," I said, grinning. I'd heard she'd returned to Kell Island, having finished school, and having turned eighteen a few months before. Like Eliza, she had the Elliott beauty, but where Eliza strived for gracious superiority, Mara was too impatient to care for perfection.

She laughed and caught me in an embrace, before pushing me away suddenly. "Please tell me you haven't fucked her. Or him - although I kind of get why you would. It's a fucking monster of cock. I mean even I was tempted - for maybe a nanosecond."

"No, Mara," I said, caught between humour at the question and horror at the idea. "Neither of them."

"Good. Well, don't. Ever." Mara looked around critically at the room she had found me in. It was a large lounge with a view across the garden towards the stream and orchards. The walls had a black and white theme going on with pictures from some team sport that Charlie was obsessed with. "So, who's this Charlie?" she asked. "Are you fucking him? Is he cute?"

"No, and yes," I said carefully, looking at Charlie who had just walked in. He stood awkwardly in the doorway, his cheeks turning bright red.

Mara, never one to apologise, swivelled round to study the man who had been my friend for years and my host for months, and who had proposed to me literally the day before. "Hmm," she said. "He is cute. Can I have him?"

As it turned out, she certainly could.

*

During the long year of my depression, I had scarcely thought about sex once. Wearing a chastity belt was a constant reminder of what I had given up, and a fitting punishment too. Only four people in the universe knew I wore it, and I took great care to ensure it stayed that way. The design was elegant, interlocking metal plates that sat flush with my skin, and far stronger than it appeared. If I needed to pee, I had no choice but to do it through the belt. The plates curved between my bum cheeks in a way that left my ass lewdly exposed, which was convenient for one thing but very suggestive of another.

It was self-cleaning, designed to be worn for weeks, if necessary. Only Rosa could unlock it, and she would visit me once each month specifically to give me the freedom to shave my pubes and do deep cleaning of myself and minor maintenance of the belt. I endured these shameful visits without complaint, and Rosa, perceiving the depth of my misery, gave me the emotional space I needed.

It wasn't until I returned from Ux at last to Kell Island that Rosa explained to me: "Your mother wore this belt. After giving birth to Mara, she told your father she would give him no more children, even knowing that the Elliott trust was at risk. Walt was furious, of course, and demanded that she wore a chastity belt. He was sure she would soon be begging him to fuck her - but I knew that Jane adored a good ass-fucking and I chose a belt for her that let me satisfy that craving."

I understood what Rosa was really telling me. She was telling me my pussy was off-limits, but that my ass was unguarded - and, further, that she had enjoyed fucking my mother's ass and was very willing to fuck mine as well.

I stared at her in some confusion. In many ways, she was a mother to me, had been since my real mother died. It was strange to think of her and my mother having sex, especially sex as crude and dirty as anal, and even stranger to think of me in the same situation. It was stranger still to know that the confining belt that I hated had been worn by my mother too; and strangest of all that, for the first time since that intervention a year and a half before, I was actually aroused.

We were sitting together in the conservatory, drinking tea, when she told me all this. I blushed deeply at the thought of her taking me from behind with a strap-on, just as she had taken my mother, perhaps with the same strap-on. I was an anal virgin, but I had seen women enjoying the act at the orgies I had witnessed. Perhaps, in time, Freya would have claimed my ass, along with every other part of me - but Freya was gone and I had no one and nothing.

"Or you could just unlock my belt," I said. "Free me."

"But I will not," she said, a glimmer of sadistic delight in her eyes.

I nodded in sudden understanding. "It excites you that I'm wearing the belt, doesn't it?"

Rosa laughed. "It can excite you too," she said, and slyly pressed a button on the key device.

A gentle vibration awoke within my belt, in exactly the place I could not touch. The source of vibrations was close to my clit, too close to be ignored but not close enough to truly excite. I squirmed in my seat as I stared at Rosa in despair. "Please don't," I begged.

"Hush, child," she said. "And sit still, or I'll bend you over my knees for a spanking."

She left after tea, and for the rest of the day I struggled to ignore the teasing vibrations. I tried to concentrate on books in the library; I tried to sit at the piano and lose myself in music; I went for a long walk in the garden, both hoping to see and not to see Eliza getting banged; I sat in my bedroom, fighting more desperately than ever to remove the belt or gain access somehow, but without success. The metal plates of the belt were slick with evidence of my helpless arousal.

I tried rubbing and pinching my nipples, and even teased my ass with the tip of my long unused vibrator, but these efforts left me even more aroused. It got so bad that when I did walk in on Eliza riding my father that evening, for a moment I was sorely tempted to join in. I fled the scene.

After a long, restless night, I was both exhausted and desperate. My whole body felt on edge. Skipping breakfast, I showered and dressed and cycled to Rosa's house. I'd chosen my sexiest shoes and my shortest skirt, and for the first time ever I dared to go without underwear. For the first time since those drunken hook-ups with Smina, I was hungry for sex in its purest form. I needed to come, and only Rosa could help me.

Rosa didn't seem surprised to see me. "I need to come," I told her, blushing furiously in her doorway. "Only you can help me."

"Me?" she asked with false innocence. "How can I help you?"

"Do whatever you like to me," I pleaded. "Just please let me come!"

"Perhaps I will," she said, and invited me within. Taking a seat on the sofa, she added, "But it's only fair that you make me come first." She wriggled out of her dress and underwear, and spread her thighs wide, revealing a very wet pussy surrounded by bushy auburn pubes. "Let's see what your mouth can do."

With a whimper of frustration, I knelt as ordered and bent close. The raw smell of her cunt was intoxicating, and I remembered how Freya had made me come with her lips and tongue, and I wondered if I had smelled the same then. Rather than think myself out of it, I dived down, immersing myself in Rosa's pussy, my tongue exploring the tender folds, my nose brushing against her pubes.

There was no mistaking her clit. It jutted out demandingly, and I kissed it, and licked it, and sucked on it variously, with detours along and between her labia, my tongue daring to penetrate her cunt. I drank the juices of her arousal and hummed with delight, before returning to swirl my tongue about her clit. I wished I had had the chance to learn this pleasure with Freya, and wondered how her having a cock would affect it.

Rosa's hips writhed beneath my attention. "Oh, Ana," she murmured. "You're so good at this." She reached for the key device and pressed a button, and the vibrations within me intensified to the point that I pulled away from Rosa in distraction - only for her to pull my head back between her thighs, forcing me to continue.

I'd been teased relentlessly for almost a whole day, and the changed vibrations pushed me steadily towards the precipice. I wanted to be able to focus on that delicious climb and the blissful fall to follow, but my mouth was pressed hard against her pussy, her clit between my lips, my tongue in demand, and I had no choice but to focus on Rosa's pleasure instead.

Even as I convulsed in orgasmic release, she demanded I continue licking and sucking on her clit, but she followed soon after, gushing into my mouth and screaming out in pleasure - until at last she released me.

The vibrations continued, however, almost painful in the wake of my climax. "You should have waited for me to come first," she said pitilessly.

"Sorry, Rosa," I said.

"Words are meaningless," she growled. "Fetch my cane."

I hurried to get it from beside the door, and handed it to her with a trembling arm. I knew what she meant to do with it. "Ten will suffice, don't you think, Ana?"

Between the insistent vibrations and the threat of the cane, I could feel the tension building again. "Yes, Rosa," I whispered.

"Bend over there," she instructed, pointing at a table of suitable height. It was a sturdy wooden construction, or at least something resembling wood. I bent over with my legs apart, knowing that she would have a perfect view up my short skirt, that she would see I was wearing no underwear. That she just needed to lift my skirt to see my ass exposed and ready for her.

Rosa chuckled as she lifted my skirt out of the way. "Just like your mother."

She must have pressed another button, because the vibrations changed to an intermittent shock that had me flinching at unpredictable intervals. Behind me, Rosa fastened herself into a harness that held a long, slender dildo of some translucent blue material. Picking up her cane again, she approached and caressed my thighs and cheeks, and it was difficult not to tense up in anticipation. "This will hurt," she said, "but will cause no lasting damage."

I nodded understanding, but then she struck and obliterated all rational thought. I clung to the table desperately for support as the sharp intensity of the pain diminished, leaving an echo of it in a fire across my cheeks. Again she struck, and again, each time differently, as I blinked a stream of tears from my eyes.

After the fifth, she paused, and took a photo of me, a close-up of my red-striped rear, my ass kept clearly visible by the belt. As proof of my sluttish arousal, viscous strands of clear fluid dangled from the plates over my pussy.

My tortured cheeks felt like they were on fire, and the vibrator continued its gentle shocks. Rosa's fingers were pushing into my ass suddenly, coated with some slick lubricant that left no doubt what was to follow the cane. "Five more," she murmured, and I felt her dildo glide between my cheeks. She could have removed the belt and used my cunt if she had wished, but instead she chose to abuse me in the cruellest way.

Five more, each more unbearable than the last, until I was pleading with her to stop. Indeed, her hands on my cheeks afterwards hurt far worse than the dildo that eased into my rear, stretching me wide, impossibly wide, astonishingly wide. With slow determination she pushed ever deeper, the friction eased by the lubricant she had applied.

I had expected it to hurt, but it was everything else that hurt. The dildo, after the initial shock of it, was sublime. I concentrated on that exquisite thrusting and let everything else fall away into a haze of sensation. The vibrations in my pussy switched up again, and immediately I knew I was close. I thrust back against her, encouraging her to take me harder, deeper.

"Come for me, Ana," she said. "Tell me to fuck your ass, just like I fucked your mother's."

I didn't question it. I needed it too much. "Fuck my ass, Rosa," I begged. "Fuck me the way you fucked my mother."

She slammed it into me, harder than ever, forcing a cry of exhilaration from me. The vibrations kept pushing me higher, but it was the steady impact of her long dildo that brought me to the edge and over. I screamed with pleasure as I climaxed, an orgasm that I was able to fully concentrate on and enjoy as waves of blissful delight rippled out through my body, the dildo continuing its essential thrust.

Until, drained, there were only the mild aftershocks like echoes of ecstasy. "Enough," I murmured. "Enough."

Finally the vibrations ceased, and Rosa led me to her bed. She cradled me in her arms for a while, then carefully rubbed some soothing cream into the abused skin of my bum. "Thank you, my love," she said. "You don't know how I've missed these moments with your mother. I hope we can do this again."

"I'd like that," I said. Not out of any special desire for Rosa, but I did like the sense of connection with my mother.

And it was certainly a distraction from thoughts of Freya.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers