Chastened, FL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there--c'mon, finish me, fucker!" Nora pleaded.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Tell me what you see," I said, driving myself into her hot sodden hole.

"What—what do I see?"

"Tell me after looking in that mirror what you see, Nora."

Her hair was plastered across her face. Her cunt was squeezing my cock, but I was beyond her reach at this point. I would bring myself off when I was ready and not before.

"TELL ME!"

"I--I—I see a bitch having the best fuck of her life."

"That's fucking right, and you better remember it!" I shouted in Nora's face then slammed my cock into her six or seven times in rapid succession until she degenerated into incoherent wails as she exploded into a tumultuous orgasm. I felt her muscles tense up in wave after wave--starting at the entrance to her cunt and ending deep in her core. She seemed to lose control and went almost completely limp; if it hadn't been for my grip on her hair and arms, she'd have fallen face-first to the mat. Instead, I set her down gently, pushing her hips to the floor so she was lying prone. I thrust into her a few more times in this position, and she let out a small gasp each time.

I put my head close to her ear. "I'm going to see how flexible you are," I whispered. Then I wrapped my arms around her and stood up, taking her with me. My cock was still inside her and supported a good deal of her weight. I duck-walked over to a nearby stack of gym mats, bouncing her on my cock as I went, and set her face-down on them. The mats came up to my waist, so Nora's legs were hanging off the edge and didn't quite reach the floor.

I pulled out of her and backed away. Nora was still twitching in the aftermath of her climax. I put my hands on her inner thighs and pulled them apart, pushing forward with my hips as I did. She wound up doing the splits again, but this time her holes were positioned just where they needed to be for me to fuck her while she lay there, defenseless and vulnerable.

Her juices dripped from my balls as I brushed it against her pussy lips, giving the head a good coating of her juices. Then I moved it up to her ass. A bit of gentle pressure caused it to yield and brought Nora back to Earth.

"Are you going to fuck my ass, now?"

"No, this is just a preview of what's in store for you later." But I kept mounting the pressure on her anus and felt her relax just enough to allow my cock to slip inside her backdoor. I let it rest there for a moment, then pulled back out and went back to teasing her pussy. In Nora's current position, I could slide my dick under her and press it against the underside of her clit, so I did that a few times, bringing shudders from her each time. Eventually, she got needy again.

Admittedly we tested one another that afternoon. By my count we had been fucking on the floor mats for almost twenty minutes. Nora later insisted that it was more than thirty, but who's counting? At any rate, my sperm was boiling away in my bouncing sacks and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I was now burying myself in her with each and every stroke. Her cunt was still remarkably tight after all the fucking we'd been through, and withdrawing from her was tantamount to getting oneself out of a pit of quicksand.

I went out with a final flourish, using my left hand to yank on her hair again while pushing on her shoulder with the other I delivered my final punishing strokes, drawing small gasps from her throat each time. Nora was moaning and panting as she approached yet another climax. "Fuck me, James. Fuck me so hard I forget my ex-husband's name. Ooooh, God, Fuck me so hard I can't remember your name!"

My final pile-driving strokes were delivered as I thought of nothing but the counting of dance steps to one of my numbers in Cabaret, 'One-two-three-four ... and a one ..."'

Nora bit her lower lip.

She dropped forward, with her arms curled up underneath her.

She let out an ear-splitting scream—I could only hope that we were far enough back that no one else heard it, and her pussy went crazy, spasming around my already spurting weapon.

My voice joined her scream as I let out an involuntary roar. My first spurt seemed to take forever, but it was soon joined by others. I quickly lost count of how many times I had fired into her sex. My vision narrowed to a tunnel and went grey; I was dizzy, and I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't been buried in her I'd have fallen over.

All in all, we had ourselves a very good fuckathon.

"I've got a show to do," Nora said after a while as we disengaged.

"Mmmm," I replied, and then decided I had better add something more to that non-committal verbiage.

"Can you manage dinner tomorrow night?"

"I can if we're going to fuck again."

Stunned by her directness I said nothing.

"Well, are we?"

"We are, in fact, I insist on it; a little anal perhaps?"

"If your cunnilingus is up to par, than we might try it, yes," she said.

"I come highly recommended," I said with a smile and cupped her left breast with both hands before bestowing a kiss on its nipple.

"I bet you do, James. I bet you do. My mother told me to ask for references, do you have any?"

"Hmmm, honestly, no, I do not. But only because a gentleman doesn't gossip about his ... um, performances it's simply not the gentlemanly thing to do."

"But I love gossip, James."

"I understand that one can get a gentleman to talk if one tortures him properly."

"I'm a closet dominatrix."

"There you go! Desert should be very enjoyable then."

"Yes ... so, shall we say around eight?"

"Eight it is!" and pulling my pants back up I kissed her ass before she managed to yank her yoga pants on her second foot and then left her to stretch to her heart's content.

12