All Comments on 'Chastised, Feminized, Sodomized'

by Stefani

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Great like to see more writing from you on this theme, keep it up, hay why not add a pic to your profile too .

MastersallMastersallalmost 19 years ago
TEN PLUS !!!!

Great tale... do hope you will continue with

further adventures of Kim...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Chastised, Feminized, Sodomized

This story was hot and exciting. It read like a lot of real life was incorporated throughout the tale. I would enjoy reading more from you. Will the lady need an occasional boyfriend? Will her maid and g/f?

hugzzz

Stefani V.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tingling

I am a male but the thought of being a submissive really turned me on. I don't think I could have gone as far as Kimmy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Loved the story! Hope to see you writing for a long time on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

very well written... I read the first page yesterday and I actually came back online today just to finish reading it.

thanx for putting it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic Story. Had me rock hard all the way thru

Very, very hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I don't care if you're a tranny

Love you Steffi. Bo

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4almost 16 years ago
Fantastic

Terrific story.

Love Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Great story i love u

slavetobyslavetobyabout 15 years ago
This story is GREAT

I have read this story about a dozen times. I really hope this will have more chapters.I would love to live the lifestyle

asianspankeeasianspankeealmost 15 years ago
The lifestyle of my dreams

I love this story Stefani. It pushes all my "buttons" :) I'm also a sissy asian male who'd love to be Chastised, Feminized, and Sodomized like Kim Lee. It's so sweet! Please write more stories like these, or your real life accounts for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
CB3000 fyldt ud

OMG this is hot hot hot. Fantasy come through, but be very careful what you wish for. A lifetime of extacy and straining futile in the cage without any orgasms. Only milkings for you. I would go nuts ;-) But thats her thoughts entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SAY IT..CAN YOU SAY IT...LOCKSMITH...THERE THAT WASN'T SO DIFFICULT ..WAS IT

KIM MUST BE A DUMB ASS AND STUPID .

WHILE ERIN IS AT WORK INVITE WOMEN OVER OR GO OUT TO MEET THEM.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE NEIGHBORS..ETC ETC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ahsan

gr8 story plz continue it

TheBiOneTheBiOnealmost 13 years ago

Can't wait for part 2!

ChastizedChastizedover 12 years ago
Hot

Dang man, that was great, thanks a million.

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 12 years ago

fabulous story and writing, and a part 2 would be sooo wonderful......i ruined a thong and a pair of panties on this story!!!! xo

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
Very erotic, great plot and very well written.....

Wow!!!!!!!!! What a hot story. By no means do I want to be locked in chastity permanently, but to have my ass/pussy ravaged as often as Kimmy would be hot. So too would the ability to be "dressed" en femme 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Junk

Waste of time to read this junk. People treat their pets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cut it off

and leave her. It takes a simple tool and under 30 seconds. "Permanent Chastity belt"? Are you delusional? I laughed myself silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Cruel

Power corrupts...The anger and deep desire to hurt others physically and mentally is cruel. Have you pulled wings from a fly or feathers from a bird? Have you set small animals on fire or tripped a blind person?

Selfishness is exhibited to its worse level in this chapter. Is not a sociopath someone who disregards the rights, feelings and concern for others, caring only for his/her wants and needs?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Even for fiction/fantasy this was sickening behavior

Go no farther than just thinking about permanent chastity and how unhealthy it would be. Even a month would not be good - health wise. Besides, once he had a problem and the Doctor saw the cage, he would simply remove it. So your idea of permanent is a joke. And why would you write a story like this? It's not remotely entertaining, sexy or interesting. It's one person, debasing, degrading, humiliating and torturing another human being. You find that - what? No place for this crap ANYWHERE.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BARF!

One of this sites worst stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Remember little guys?

They have equalizers. I wonder how surprised she was when he pulled a 38 special out of his belt and put a bullet between her eyes? She deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I love the way she asserted her feminine dominance. Kimmy will still get lots of sex, after all, in a manner of speaking. I wish I had met such a wonderful dominant lady when I was younger, instead of the chaste bore I'm married to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice story

Nice story ... i like the way it is written ... wish more stories of this kind are written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just awful

Glad you stopped posting this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

I`ve always enjoyed stories like this. I am a sissy, and wish I had a Mistress to complete my feminization and turn me into a true anal whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No such thing as permanent chastity

He goes into the garbage, grabs a couple of simply tools and removes it no problem. Then hit the bitch in the mouth and give her a bloody lip and the admonishment to never speak to him again. Leave and never go back. Utter stupidity.

Bobbiejo52Bobbiejo52almost 7 years ago
What fun

Oh h h h, such a tender feeling you brought about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
enjoyed

Thought this was fairly well written. Would like to have been in kimmies predicament

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb

So craftfully written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was!

Permanent chastity? Don't make me laugh. No key? No problem! It's a toy you moron! A pair of pliers or a screw driver removes it in less than a minute. SO lets say the stupid bitch spent $150 bucks on a stainless steel cock cage. Then it becomes a game. He can go to any locksmith and have them make a couple of dozen keys that he can carry around or hide anywhere to open the lock. Or how about a trip to the local building supply store and buy a small pair of bolt cutters for $35 bucks and cut it off. Lets say she spent another $75 dollars to buy a keyless lock from a porn site or custom shop. He goes to Home Depot or any other hardware store, buys a Dremel for $29.00 and cuts the cage to pieces - no problem and no worries about hurting his dick. The Dremel would cut if off in less than 30 seconds. But the BEST thing to do? Go to the police and have them remove it (they have bolt cutters). Then they arrest Erin and she becomes HIS bitch for a year or two or he presses charges and she goes to prison where she becomes Big Bertha's Bitch. You do know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cage, RIGHT? This story was so awful I can't believe Lit even allowed it to be posted. I'm STILL laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super story

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved your story, and that person who was negative was aweful.

I loved your story. (I am shocked by that person who's comments were so negative).

There are many stories where the person ends up in permanent chastity, as a submissive it's a fantasy I like many others enjoy. I don't normally post anything, but I thought this was sooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Awful ending, consent is not present, abuse is abundant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

Without any doubt that's the most exciting story I have ever read! I hope you ad to it soon! Maybe he will get feminized by her and become her sissy slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything said, Hollywood doesn't always make sense either, consider Alec Baldwin, because he said "I never pulled the Trigger"....Most all of us reading this, BDSM Sexual Content, are just here to enjoy the reading, not "Pick it apart"., I'm sure we all read it and said "Permanent,...Ha, Right". Of course the device could be removed. But, We don't care for someone like you to come in here and "Bust our Balls"....cause you are a "Hater"....See YOU LATER....

nipplahnipplahabout 2 years ago

REALLY LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I love Erin too. Isn’t that dream for a beautiful women like Erin to control me and turn me into her little feminized sissy. Hopefully there is cock in pussy free Kimmy’s future with many sissygasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually very well written until the end (which makes no sense). So, instead of getting a year's long worth of chastity...he gets it permanently? Thats the trade-off for saying that he'd do anything to AVOID chastity for a year?

Kind of a betrayal, don't you think? He was begging to be LET OUT not to be LOCKED IN.

Despite this lack of logic...even' I'll admit to enjoying this. There is some good writing/storytelling here. Well-fleshed out characters.

But your ending needs a lot of work.

Claudia69Claudia698 months ago

What a lucky Sissy Kim Lee is getting to eat pussy ever day. I think he needs a big Cock to suck while he gets pegged. Erin, I would love to take his place

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 1 month ago

Such a beautiful and heartwarming story between a sissy and her Owner,a very good read., submissively Yours, jennifur e.zoe🩷

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous