All Comments on 'Chastity Chronicles Pt. 06'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 year ago

Thank you sweet lady. It was a sweet ending for a wonderful story. I still see a lady who is now 75. And, when I "see" her I still see her the way I saw her when she was in her 40's. That is 35 years for Ben. The average "marriage" now lasts no longer than 6 years. So at least 30 years or so for the fictional Ben. Remember good story tellers are the "Dream Weavers" who take the dreams of people and weave them into the fabric of reality. May the joy of love be with you Lana the Weaver...

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

This final chapter delivers what I needed!

Chastity comes to terms with herself, and with Ben.

Of course the path had obstacles and at times the relationships got messy but that’s the joy of being human, isn’t it? What a ride!

Thanks for giving us memorable characters, an interesting story line, sexy arousing erotica, and a Happy Ending!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Loved this, even with seeing the resolution coming. Great story.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Oh Lana, a surprising ending, though the start of a new journey.

Nothing lasts forever, except lifetime memories. Thank you.

venus_canvenus_canabout 1 year ago

Loved the series- a perfect ending to the emotional roller coaster….

KiwigiverKiwigiverabout 1 year ago

Loved the whole story Lana. You are now confirmed as my favourite Literotica author 😀 ❤

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. Fantastic story telling and superb exploration of the characters. Beautiful writing. You're a wonder, Lana.

blue66blue66about 1 year ago

I have just read the whole of this series and loved each and every one. I am now about to read all your other submissions. I have also just read your biography and very sad to see you say you are stopping submitting for a while. I hope you come back soon as you are a wonderful story teller and I am sure will be sorely missed by your followers who I am now one.xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES