All Comments on 'Chastity Curse: Sister's Power'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
themanredthemanredabout 5 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

Wow that was so well-told! I like how the entire thing is laden with his frustration, which she feeds on, giving them a beautiful dynamic together. You give us such a great view of his life: troubled, immature, dependent. Love that it's only his sister who will help and she just humiliates him.

Fantastically hot writing, gorgeous scene where she is leaning on him moaning in his ear. Love the double standard, just 5 stars all around!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very good

Very good work and well written. You should continue with brother/sister theme

fgdsgsdfgsdgfgdsgsdfgsdgabout 5 years ago
amazing work

Your best story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hot! the frustrated brother and teasing unforgiving sister makes this perfect.

what about next time she lets him feel her pussy by rubbing her clit on his cock or she fucks him but doesnt let him cum.

you could make a series from these two

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
If I were that Brother

I would literally Beat The Shit out of his Sister and Mother and Rape their Sorry Ass Pussies,his Sister deserves her fucking ass beat for her attitude.But come to think of it even if Sis does get pleasure out of his pain and misery Sis is also denying herself of so much more pleasure by not receiving her Brothers body and cock,so in her case I hope the bitch never gets the enjoyment she could have with her Brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too disproportionate

He might have been a perverted jerk but what the sister did is way over the line here. Sam should just hold a knife to his throat and threaten to kill himself if his mother didn't let him do what he want with his body. That's what a smart guy would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

This makes me wish I wasn't an only child! Excellent story! More please.... Maybe you could bring the mother in on the fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous